Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[I][M] Men's Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 pm

At the muttered words, Dario slowly pulled his arm back. He was careful not to do any damage as he pulled his arm back until his entrance was closed around his wrist again.

"You did so well," he purred softly in Doc's ear, nipping at it sharply.

He had expected this reaction. He knew the man's ass wasn't trained for this. He just wanted to see him struggle with being forced into a new situation.

His reactions hadn't been a disappointment.

His fingers began to stretch out inside the man, stretching him a little.

"You didn't give me any tears, though." Dario almost pouted. He wanted to see the man's tears.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Deacon practically collapsed against the table as the arm pulled back to the wrist, his chest rising and falling in a frantic pant.

"Ow.."

He muttered, his body cringing as his entrance throbbed, clenching around his wrist as it shrunk back down.

His gaze turned to the man, blinking away the water that lingered there, he hadn't cried but he had been close to it.

"Sadist."
He accused with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:52 pm

"Guilty as charged," he admitted with a smirk.

He was a sadist. He loved seeing other peoples pain as they struggled through what he was doing to them.

It was fun seeing people struggle and cry when things were taken out of their control.

"Just making sure you do remember me tomorrow."

His hand continued to thrust into the man as they spoke to one another.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:49 pm

His cries turned to moans, each one laced equally with pain and pleasure as the fist thrust into him.

This amount of stretching was far more desirable, his body wasn't ready to take more of this man's gigantic arm.

"I'll be remembering you for a few days I think."

He muttered, there was no way the aching in his body would fade away in just one day, no chance at all.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Dario grinned widely.

Doc was just stating facts and he knew that he'd stretched the man to leave him sore for more than just a day, but he could feel his ego swelling.

He liked it when people remembered him. It almost guaranteed that he'd get to see them and their wallets again.

The human's hand pushed under the man's hip, curling around his arousal to stroke it gently with the timing of each thrust of his fist.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Deacon was adamant about seeing the man again, it had been far too long since he had been treated like this, more often than not when he brought someone home he was the one who was more dominant, despite his preference.

His moans got louder as his arousal was stroked, his body moving with Dario's thrusts, writhing against the table.

He cursed softly under his breath, his body was overwhelmed with everything that was happening, he knew when he came again, he would be seeing stars.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Dario hoped he saw the man again. He was having fun with this. Even on the possibility that the pay for this was shit, he was enjoying this too much to care.

Seeing the man again - maybe even seeing this become a regular thing - would be nice. It'd be something that he'd greatly enjoy.

The human continued stroking him firmly as his fist continued to thrust into him.

"Come."

He wanted to hear him cry out.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 pm

He shook his head softly at the order, his teeth baring down on his own lip with a whimper.

His body was so overwhelmed, after going through that amount of pain he knew this was going to be intense, too intense, already he could feel his arousal throbbing with need, his tip glistening with moister in anticipation of the release that he was trying desperately to hold in.

Each forward thrust of Dario's fist had his body quivering with desperate need, drawing a grunted moan from the Warlock as his nails clawed at the corners of the table.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Dario tutted softly when the man shook his head.

His thumb pressed down against the head of his arousal, rubbing firmly.

If the man wasn't going to come when ordered, he'd force him to come. And he'd take no prisoners.

When he ordered someone to do something, they'd do it one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Deacon's eyes flew open as his head was rubbed firmly, it was more than he could handle when he was barely holding himself together.

The Warlock's head tossed back in a loud cry that echoed throughout the loft, his body giving into the sensations of pain and pleasure.

He spilled generously into Dario's grasp, his arousal throbbing almost violently whilst his entrance clenched tightly around the human's hand, pulsing as waved of pleasure raked him, leaving him collapsed against the table, his body heaving in a heavy pants as small moans and whines passed through his gaping mouth, his eyes were barely open, hazed in lust.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

The human groaned softly as the cry echoed around the room.

Fuck, the Warlock had such a beautiful cry. He wanted to hear more of those cries.

But Doc looked absolutely knackered. He doubted that he'd get much more out of him tonight.

"What was that about you out-lasting me?" he chuckled softly, gently pulling his hand from inside him.

He untied the man's limbs and knelt back pulling one of the Warlock's hands to curl around his arousal. "You're not leaving me high and dry."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:01 pm

"I didn't think you'd be so good at your job."

He muttered softly, in all honesty he had expected much, more often than not the guys that looked tough and alluring were usually quite useless.

Dario had hardly played fair, exploiting his inexperience with fisting and leaving him worn down.

Deacon pushed himself up slowly as his limbs were untied, reaching down and curling his hand around the man's arousal, pumping him firmly as his thumb drew hard circles around his tip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:06 pm

The human chuckled softly.

"You were doubting me right from the start? I hope I gave you a nice surprise."

He liked the idea of proving people wrong when they thought something about him. His sexual prowess was something that he definitely felt the need to defend.

He was damned good at what he did.

A soft purring moan sounded when the Warlock's thumb pressed to his sensitive head. He'd gone longer than Doc without release. Now he wanted a good release.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:09 pm

He tenderly crawled off of the table, kneeling in front of Dario as he stroked him firmly.

His ass hurt immensely, he could feel the aching setting in and he knew once the adrenaline wore off that he would barely be able to move.

Leaning down his tongue swiped over the man's head, wiggling it right against his slit, pressing against it firmly before he took the man's plump head into his mouth and sucked roughly.

His hand continued to work over his shaft, pumping him hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:49 am

The Human looked down at Doc as he knelt in front of him.

His hand stroked through his long red hair before gripping it tightly.

A soft moan sounded as the man's tongue thrashed against his sensitive head. His lips parted in a groan when he sucked roughly on his head.

His hips rocked eagerly into the Warlock's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:58 am

He was going to give this man one hell of an orgasm before he passed out for the night, even if Dario was getting paid for his services he liked his partners to be satisfied and leaving his apartment with a smile of their lips and a purring in their chest.

His head bobbed more insistently, moving hard and fast in against his arousal before taking him as deeply as he could, gagging softly against his immense length.

Deacon could taste himself on the man, a mixture of lube, semen and his own flesh, it sent a shiver down his exhausted body.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 am

Dario shivered softly when the man gagged around him.

He loved the feeling and sound of people gagging as the struggled to accept his length. He was blessed when it came to size and seeing people struggle with that made him purr deeply.

As the man worked on him, he felt heat churn in the pit of his stomach.

The mixture of seeing him struggle and the feel of his hot mouth around him would soon be his undoing.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:09 am

He pulled his head back a bit, swiping his tongue across the man's head, lapping at it generously before he pushed his head down as far as he possibly could, feeling the man's arousal strain his jaw and press against the back of his throat.

He couldn't take all of it, he doubted many people could but he took a large amount of him, his teeth dragging against the man's shaft as he choked loudly, the sensation of having his gag reflex pushed to the limit and pressed against was making his eyes water.

Deacon would hardly believe he had managed to fit the entirety of the man into his ass, Dario's cock was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 am

The human groaned, hand fisting tighter in Doc's hair.

This felt so damned good. It wasn't very often that he received blowjobs. He got paid to give people them. It was one thing that he constantly offered.

It was what he made most of his money on every night at the Club.

This was a good change.

It didn't take long for the pressure to get too much.

He came with a loud grunt.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:23 am

Deacon coughed loudly as hot liquid shot down his throat, forcing him to swallow it down in a large gulp.

His head pulled back slowly, letting the man slide out of his throat.

He panted softly as sat back, licking his lips as he looked up at Dario, that had been more than he was use to, his jaw was slightly sore for having to extend it so far.

This man really did have a large asset.

A gentle purr rumbled in his chest as he leaned forward, capturing his lips in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 am

The man dropped to his knees when Doc leaned back.

He returned the kiss eagerly.

Tonight had been a good night. He couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

He definitely owed Liq a drink for introducing the two of them.

The human bit Doc's lower lip sharply as he pulled back, tearing at the skin. His tongue lapped at the blood that spilled from the minuscule wound.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:33 am

A soft groan sounded as his lip was torn into, his eyes gazing down at the man lustfully as he lapped the blood from his lip.

"You definitely know how to turn me on don't you?"

He muttered huskily as he wrapped his arms around the man's neck, drawing him in for another kiss.

"Cut it out, my body can't handle much more tonight."

Every part of his ached horribly, he knew when he had to surrender.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:40 am

"It's my job," he chuckled softly.

He had to be able to know how to turn people on. He'd be a shitty whore if he couldn't turn people on.

His arms slid under the Warlock's body, picking him up as he stood, returning the man's kiss with a soft purr.

He padded towards the closed off bedroom, lips still locked with Doc's.

He laid Doc out on the bed, finally letting their lips part as he laid out besides him.

Dario wanted to stick around for long enough to get his pay then head back to the Club to pick up a few more euros before the night was through.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 am

Deacon kissed him deeply, his hands running through the man's hair as he was picked up, normally he would refused to be picked up but he wasn't in the best state to be walking around.

When his body pressed against the soft mattress he sprawled out with a moan, he would definitely be sleeping well tonight.

"I'll fall asleep soon."

He muttered, it was a fact, he was exhausted and he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Very gingerly he sat up and walked a few pained steps to his desk, pulling out and envelope from the draw and scribbling the man's name on it before pulling out a ledger and grabbing some notes hidden inside it and stuffing them inside the envelope, tossing the book back and laying the payment out on the desk for him.

"It's there for you when you leave, could you lock the door too?"

He muttered, he wouldn't be making it that far tonight. Slowly he crawled back onto the bed and curled up comfortable next to Dario, yawning softly.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:01 am

Dario watched the man walk painfully towards the desk.

He stretched out as he made himself comfortable.

He'd stay here until Doc fell asleep. He'd enjoy just laying out doing nothing for a little while before getting back to doing work.

He could give up passing out blowjobs and lap dances for a half hour.

"Yeah, no problem."

The human let his fingers run through Doc's hair when he curled up next to him, eyes sliding shut as his body relaxed against the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Men's Night   [I][M] Men's Night - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Men's Night
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next