Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Silt flicked her hair before shifting back into a male with a chuckle, he didn't often change forms, being a female freaked him out a little.

"It's not a trick I do often."

Rayner gave a soft shrug, he had only half been listening to the conversation around him.

"I don't mind either..."

He muttered, not wanting to offend the Demon in any way but he didn't find the female form appealing at all.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Dario chuckled softly.

Ray was so nice compared to he and Silt. Silt was rude beyond belief and Dario was rude to Silt because they were friends.

It'd be a big change having someone as nice as Ray around.

"I have some homework for you." His gaze turned towards the Demon. "Can you try and do a little research into his name? Missing persons, obituaries, things like that."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Silt shrugged softly as he pushed himself to his feet.
"I'll see what I can do, it's going to be hard only knowing when he was turned."

The Demon's eyes turned to Rayner, silently asking for more information.

The Vampire's lips parted as he tried to recall any details that would help.

"Cy brought me here from Russia, we lived in a small apartment before he got a house near Moscow."

He didn't know much else than that he couldn't recall streets or towns, it was all an unfocused blur.

Silt nodded and started toward the door since Rayner went quiet, sadly thinking about his life.

"I'll call you if I find anything."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Russia.

"You speak good English," Dario complimented. He could barely hear the accent that Russian's were known for. Even he had a thick Italian accent that couldn't go unnoticed as he spoke.

The man set his plate aside, gaze turning to Ray's abandoned plate.

"Do you want me to put that in the fridge in case you get hungry later? Oh, you can help yourself to anything in the fridge or cupboards. No need to hold back."

It would be a tight shift, providing for four on his meagre earnings, but he would try.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 pm

"Thank you."

He muttered as he chewed on his lip. He wasn't allowed to speak Russian and his accent had be chipped away at until it was barely there, much like everything else about it, it was Cy's doing, his accent and language had been horrible sounding to the Vampire's ears.

His gaze turned over to the plate of food.
"I'm sorry for not eating it but...I don't think I should."
His words got quieter, turning into a soft mumble, he didn't want to become more tainted then he already was, he didn't want everyone thinking he was a freak when they looked at him accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 pm

"It's all right, you don't have to apologise."

Dario pushed himself to his feet and picked up Ray's plate, ruffling the Vampire's hair gently.

"I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

He wouldn't make the Vampire eat if he really didn't want to.

"I'll leave it in the fridge for you and you can take it if you want. If not, I'm sure Hayden and I will eat it for breakfast tomorrow." Either way it wouldn't get wasted.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 pm

He was grateful to Dario, more than grateful, but at the same time he was scared, he didn't know what to do or how to act, what if he did something wrong? He didn't want to be punished.

"Dario, can I please use your bathroom?"

He asked quietly, he wanted to be alone for a little while, today had just been too overwhelming and he needed time to process it all.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 pm

"Yeah, go ahead. Last door on the right down the hall."

He motioned to the hall behind them.

"You don't have to ask to use the bathroom. This house is yours now, too."

No need for permissions.

Ray could come and go whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Rayner looked a little confused, he didn't have to ask permission?

It hadn't sunk in that Dario was letting him stay here, he figured that this would be a one night thing then he would have to find out a way to make it on his own.

The Vampire slowly pushed himself to his feet and padded toward the bathroom.

His pushed the door shut and locked it, staring at the empty room for a moment before sinking to the floor and curling himself into a ball.

He just needed to be alone right now.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Dario gave the Vampire a little smile as he stood.

He leant back against the couch, eyes sliding shut as he relaxed.

Quite a lot had happened in the past twenty four hours. It was shocking to think over it all and realise just how much had happened.

"You really know how to bring 'em in, don't you, Dario?" he asked himself in a soft whisper, a little smile on his lips. Silt, Ray. It would be just his luck of Hayden wasn't human, too. At least life would never be boring.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:31 pm

The Vampire calmed down slowly and looked around the room, he was exhausted even after sleeping all day.

The physical strain of the previous night and the emotional strain of tonight made him feel completely drained.

Rayner got up off the floor, cleaned his face, washing a little of the blood out of his hair before making his way back out into the living room, fiddling with his sleeve.

"I might...just go to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Dario's eyes flickered open when Ray spoke.

He hadn't even heard him walk back in. He'd have to get used to the supernatural quietness with Ray around.

The human pushed himself to his feet and gathered up the blankets, leading Ray to his room and setting the blankets down on the bed. "Here, no windows in this room so there's no worry about the sun."

His eyes swept over the room, falling in the cage laying on the floor. He stepped forwards and kicked it under the bed. Didn't need Ray freaking out over anything.

"Sleep for as long as you need to."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Rayner crawled onto the bed, his hand stroking over the blankets, he couldn't wait to just sleep it all away.

"Dario..."

He muttered, looking up at the man, his lip quirking up the smallest amount, in a tiny reminiscent of a smile.

"I really appreciate everything, I'd be dead right now without your help."

He would have fried out on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:49 pm

"I'm always here to help," he assured, running his fingers through Ray's hair gently as the Vampire laid in bed.

"I'll be out on the couch if you need me for anything."

Dario stepped back and gave Ray a little smile.

"I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm

His eyes slid shut as Dario's fingers ran through his hair, he liked that feeling.

"Good night."

He murmured as he bundled himself up in the blankets. Rayner wrapped himself up tightly in them, he felt safer being curled up like this.

Sleep evaded him for a long while but slowly he found his eyes growing heavy until he finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Dario was out like a light as soon as he curled up on the couch.

He'd stay like that until Hayden appeared in the morning.

The human was tired and needed the sleep a lot. He could be a heavy sleeper on a good day; now he was mentally drained after dealing with Cy earlier.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Hayden padded up to the front door, another basket of fresh produce clutched in his hands.

He always made a habit of visiting the community garden before coming to Dario's house, it ensured that the man's fridge was always well stocked, even if is sister and nephew insisted on eating everything, they rarely went after food they actually had to cook so there was always fruit, vegetable, eggs and milk in the fridge.

The boy unlocked the door and wandered in, his lips curling up into a smile as he saw Dario curled up on the couch.

He moved over and pressed a kiss to the man's cheek, shaking him gently.
"Dario, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Dario awoke with a loud snore when he was shaken gently, opening up his eyes blearily.

He smiled softly at Hayden as his hands gripped the boy's hair, pulling him down into another kiss; this time long and slow.

"Someone's crashing in my bed," he murmured softly. "Helped him out the other night and he doesn't have a place to stay."

Dario pulled Hayden down into his lap, nuzzling into his copper hair.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Hayden leaned down as his hair was pulled, kissing the man back as his hands reached up to stroked Dario's cheeks and jaw.

A smile graced the boy's lips as he perched himself on top of the man, nuzzling back against him affectionately.

"That's sad." He murmured, pressing a kiss to the man's chest.

"Is he alright?" The boy asked, his head tilting to the side a little as he looked down at Dario.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:34 pm

"He will be soon." Hopefully.

Ray was in a state right now and Dario knew that he wasn't okay. But time would heal him. In time he'd be able to function again.

"What do we have to eat today?" he asked, peering over the edge of the couch to take a look at the basket he had bought with him.

"What delicious foods are you cooking for us?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 pm

"Is he going to be living with you?"
The boy asked, he didn't mind, he wasn't going to get upset about Dario being kind to someone who truly needed it.

Hayden perked up when Dario mentioned food.
"I was lucky today! They were having a small farmers market so Betty let me sell some of the fruit we were growing and I even managed to swap some for a wheel of cheese and some loaves of bread, even got a bunch of other stuff, look."

The boy wiggled off of Dario's lap and dragged the basket over, it was a heavy one today and his arms were tired.

Inside held a treasure trove of goodies including fresh yoghurts and jams and various other preserves. Even a small brown paper package which contained fresh slices of ham.

"Got all of this and I even made money."

He muttered proudly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Dario nodded. "If he wants to. It's looking like it, though. He doesn't have anywhere else to go."

Dario would leave his room open for Ray for however long he needed somewhere to stay.

The human pouted but let Hayden crawl out of his lap to grab the basket.

"It all looks good. I'm expecting a real good meal today."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:56 pm

"If he is staying we could so down to the thrift store and see if we can pick up a fold out bed or something. Your room really hasn't got all that much in it, I'm sure it will fit, that way we don't have to sleep out on the couch."

He replied with a small shrug, he didn't see Dario's sister or nephew giving up their rooms.

"Any requests? We have that many ingredients that I can make a whole bunch of stuff."

He replied with a little smile, moving to crawl back into Dario's lap, curling up against him with a soft purr.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:01 am

Dario nodded. "I'll have to scrape together some money for it." With Hayden appearing with food every couple of days, he was saving quite a bit on food bills. That was really helping his meagre savings.

Getting a bed for Ray was a good idea. That way they could all sleep in comfort.

The human hummed in thought as he pulled Hayden close.

"I don't know. I'll trust you to make us something good."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:06 am

"I want to help too."

The boy muttered, reaching down to his basket and pulling out a little coin purse, it wasn't much, but it could take a decent chip out of the cost of getting another bed.

With a sweet little smile and placed the purse on Dario's chest, it contained a fair few coins and a small bundle of notes.

Hayden nuzzled up against the man's chest, kissing his neck softly.

"How about fresh spinach and ricotta ravioli? Since we have some nice cheese and tomatoes?"

He could make a large pot of tomato sauce and freeze some for later us, he didn't want the vegetables he had going bad and getting wasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next