Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Astringent Fate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:05 pm

"No," was Dario's hard response.

He didn't like it and his face said as much.

His lips were pulled into a grin and his eyes were dark and smouldering with lust as he gazed down at the boy.

He loved it. He wanted to see his boy wearing that tail for him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Hayden was taken back at the man's response, for a brief moment he felt hurt, his feline heritage meant a lot of him.

Though when he looked up at Dario's face his fear melted away, Dario wanted it just as much as he did.

Leaning up he quickly pressed a kiss to the man's lips, long and lingering before grasping his hand and pulling him eagerly toward the register.

He paid for it with the contents of his little coin purse, his cheek blazing red as he had to face the attendant asking for ID.

When it was paid for he grasped onto the bag tightly, not wanting to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Dario returned the kiss happily.

The human tried to keep a straight face as Hayden showed the man behind the counter his ID. Poor kid still looked like a kid. Showing people ID in this sort of store must have been rather embarrassing.

"Are you going to be my pretty little kitty tonight?" he purred softly in Hayden's ear as they stepped out of the store.

He wanted to see Hayden go even more red.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Hayden jolted to a stop when Dario purred in his ear, a shiver running through him as he looked up at the man was dark lust.

His cheeks flushed dark red but he leaned up, making it look as though he was pressing a kiss to the man's cheek when in reality he was letting his pale pink tongue lap affectionately at his skin while a deep, cat-like purr rumbled in his chest.

He was excited for tonight, more so knowing that Dario was anticipating it as well.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Dario's arms wrapped around the boy as he leaned up to lap gently at his cheek.

The human turned his head, capturing Hayden's tongue between his teeth, grinning devilishly down at the boy.

The tip of his tongue stroked over the tip of Hayden's slowly before he pressed forwards to kiss the boy deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Hayden gave a shocked little groan as his tongue was captured between Dario's teeth, he hadn't been expecting that to happen.

His eyes fluttered shut as his tongue was stroked before his arms wrapped around the man's shoulders tightly, pressing up into the kiss.

He moaned in against Dario's lips as his tongue rubbed up against the man's sensually.

He knew they were getting all sorts of looks from people for being inappropriate but he couldn't help it.

Hayden was addicted to Dario.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Dario didn't care about all the looks he got. He was quite happy to kiss Hayden like this in front of everyone that walked by them on the streets.

He was, however, mindful of Hayden and the embarrassment he felt about being in the spotlight like this.

"Let's go spend some time down at the beach."

His lips curled upwards a little. "Unless you want to go straight home."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:37 pm

When Hayden pulled away he was flushed and panting, clinging to his boyfriend's shirt as he looked up at Dario with heated eyes.

He gave a soft chuckle and nuzzled up against the man.

"Perhaps we should go try out our new bed."

He muttered softly with a smile as he chewed on his lower lip.

At that moment Dario's phone began to buzz in his pocket, it was Silt's name on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Dario purred softly.

"I like that idea." His arm slid around Hayden's shoulders and he began leading the boy back towards the store they had bought their mattress in.

He sighed and fished his phone out of his pocket, thumb hovering over the reject call button before he noticed it was Silt.

"What do you want?" he sighed as he pressed the phone to his ear, still leading Hayden back towards the store.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Hayden nestled in against the man with a soft purr, he liked the idea of heading home right now too, they would have a little bit of fun before everyone else got back.

His eyes turned up to the man with a soft smile as they walked, cuddling in against him as he clutched onto his shopping bag.

Silt pursed his lips as Dario's impatient tone.
"How's things going with the Vampire? I think I may have found something of interest in regards to who he is."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

"He's sleeping and I'm out with Hayden right now."

Hayden. His boyfriend. The one he didn't want anyone to cut into his time with. That boyfriend.

"What do you know?"

Silt had done his homework. He could drop the angry tone for a few minutes.

"Found it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:40 pm

"I snuck in before sunrise, I couldn't grab too much in case he found out someone was in there but I managed to grab on thing.

Dario, I got his wallet, you have to see it for yourself, I'll drop it into your mail slot for when you get home so Hayden doesn't see me but man...I can't even explain it."

His wallet had his ID in it, the picture on the card was only a year old but the face shown in it was so different to how to man looked now, it had shocked even the Demon.

"Have fun with Hayden, you'll have to see for yourself."

He muttered before hanging up.

Hayden nestled in against the man with a soft purr.
"Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 pm

"You have his ID?"

That was exciting news. He had an ID. "What's his name?" The ID had to have a name on it. This was their chance at finding his name easily.

"All right. I'll take a look at it when I get back. Thank you."

Dario smiled down at Hayden as he shoved his phone back in his pocket. "Everything's fine."

He leaned down to press a kiss to the top of the boy's head.

"Let's get this mattress."
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Hayden smiled brightly as his head was kissed, nodding and dragging Dario toward the store to grab their mattress.

"Hopefully we can find somewhere private in the apartment."

He didn't want to get intimate in the living room in case someone walked in on them but all the other rooms were occupied at the moment.

It was going to be difficult finding space for themselves with so many people living under one roof.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:02 pm

"Hopefully."

If push came to shove, they could always lock themselves in the bathroom again. Dario didn't mind bending Hayden over the side of the bath to play with him.

Dario led the boy into the store and up to the counter.

After a quick exchange, they were walking out of the store again, Dario carrying the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Hayden giggled as they walked through the street and back toward the apartment.

He felt bad letting Dario do all the hard work in carrying the mattress, more so since the apartment was a fair way away, but it was funny seeing a mattress being carried around in the middle of town.

"Good thing the house isn't far away."

He muttered, padding along beside the man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

"We'll get there soon."

Dario grinned roguishly, eyes flickering down to Hayden.

"Then I can have a pretty little kitten to play with," he purred softly, leaning down to nip Hayden's ear gently.

He was excited to play with Hayden and his new tail.

He wanted to see how much he could tease the boy with just the tail and his words.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Hayden gave a soft little groan as his ear was nipped, his hands coming up to shield his ears from Dario, the man was going to get him worked up before they even got home.

A soft blush spread across his cheek, he liked hearing the man say things like that.

It made him feel as if Dario accepted him for who he was, even if the man didn't know the full extent as to how much of a little kitten he was.

The boy smiled with a soft chuckle before picking up his pace and walking faster.

"Lets hurry then."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Dario chuckled as Hayden shielded his ears.

So cute.

He followed after Hayden happily. He was just as excited as the Shifter to get back home and find somewhere private to play.

It didn't take them long to get back to the apartment.

"Keys," he murmured, cocking his hip towards Hayden so the boy could pull his keys out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Hayden quickly did as he was instructed, fishing through Dario's pockets to pick out his keys.

The boy opened the door and as he did the sound of shouting was quickly evident.

He looked up at Dario with wide eyes and stepped out of the way into the living room.

Desi was kicking up a stink, hearing the boy so loud always made him a little timid.

This time is was Rayner who was at the receiving end of the abuse, Desi had cornered him in Dario's room.

"Why don't you fucking answer, me? What the hell are you doing in here, get the fuck out, as if we need more of my uncles whores staying around in here!"

Rayner had backed into a corner looking wide eyed and frightened as he profusely tried to apologize for being in the room, attempting to get out without being near the young man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Dario dropped the mattress in the hall and stalked towards his bedroom, his face set in a dark, angry expression.

"Last I checked," the human growled, gripping the back of his nephew's neck roughly and dragging him away from Ray.

"I got to choose who stays here seeing as I am the only one that thinks to put some money towards paying the rent. Leave the boy the fuck alone and go bother someone else with your bull shit."

He dragged the struggling teen out of his room and towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Desi growled as he was gripped by his uncle, he lashed out, trying to strike the man, it was clear by the look on his face that he was coming down from a high an set in a horrible mood.

"You just let any stray in that you think as a nice ass you fucking pervert."

The boy snapped with a angry sneer.

Hayden dashed toward the bedroom when Desi was removed, his brows furrowing in a concerned expression when he saw the man crumbled on the floor.

Slowly he approach, looking down at him with a tender, gentle smile.

"Hi, I'm Hayden. You don't have to be scared, he's gone now, you're safe."

He cooed gently, slowly reaching over and stroking the man's hair.

Rayner looked up through tearful eyes, leaning into the touch on his hair.

"I'll look after you."

Hayden muttered with a smile, leaning down and hugging the man gently.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:39 pm

"It's none of your concern who I bring home."

He shook Desi roughly when he lashed out. "If you paid rent, perhaps I'd think about taking what you say to heart. But, until I see monthly money in my hand, your words mean fuck all to anyone."

Like had had done hundreds of times in the past, he opened the front door and tossed the boy out, closing and locking the door behind him, leaving the key in the door so Desi couldn't get back in.

The human gave a heavy sigh as he leant against the door.

Desi was getting more and more unmanageable. His hand delved into his pocket, pulling out his phone and sending a short text to Doc.

Desi's getting some. I thought you black listed him?

Then he tossed his phone onto the side and padded slowly towards his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Prevot

Hayden Prevot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Desi banged and kicked at the door in a fit as he was locked out, trying to jam in key in the lock before getting frustrated, kicking it again and storming off down the hall.

When Dario got into the bedroom Rayner was clinging onto Hayden tightly, hiding his face in against the boy's neck and Hayden cooed gently, stroking his hair and trying to calm him down.

"It's alright, don't be scared, Dario is here to protect you now, we wont let anything bad happen to you....shhhh...don't cry."

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Dario stepped forwards slowly.

He knelt down next to Hayden, resting a hand in the Shifter's hair and ruffling it gently as he laid his other hand gently on Ray's shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

He really hoped he hadn't scared either of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Astringent Fate   [C][M] Astringent Fate - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Astringent Fate
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next