Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Espiridion Aiza

[O] Where Is The Fun? Empty
PostSubject: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 am

Espiridion strolled through the night, gazing around at the life of the city around him.

He'd stopped here for a short moment in his aimless journey but had decided to stay when he had been invited to the local coven by a Werewolf of all people.

Now he was out looking for some fun.

Espiridion wanted to hit off his first night here in Sicily with an amazing night with someone.

His sure steps slowed a little as he rested his hands on his hips clad in sinfully tight pants. Where could he go to have fun?

The Vampire's honey gold eyes settled on a man stood outside a club wearing next to nothing. Closer inspection revealed that the club was a strip joint. A strip joint with male strippers. Now, that would prove to be fun.

The Vampire sidled forwards with a grin. He'd found his entertainment for the evening.

Espiridion took a seat in one of the booth, his eyes wandering over the lovely sights around him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Cu'Silt had a small smirk on his lips. Bitch-face was mad at him again, not only was he not doing anything other than serving drinks but he had received complaints from guests who had tried to hire him for additional...activities, and they had become offended when he rejected them to go clean tables.

Seeing the man angry made him happy and he knew that he was pushing his luck, big time, no doubt he was going to be fired soon enough, he had been threatened with it more than once already but Dario had always stopped him from turning around and telling the Jinn to shove his job up his ass.

The Demon strode over to the bar, grabbed his tray and note book before heading over to the tables.

He leaned against the Vampire's table, bright white hair tumbling over his shoulders and chest, his tail swaying behind him happily.

"What can I get you, sir?"

He asked with a purr, he was in a good mood right now.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 pm

The Vampire's eyes trailed very very slowly and purposefully over the Demon's form.

What a beautiful creature.

They sure made them lovely over in this neck of the woods, didn't they? And a supernatural, too. They were always fun.

"What's the house special on wines?" he asked, his smoky voice soft. It was the sort of voice that you had to listen to to understand what was being said, but listening to the voice captivated the listener. It had a deep quality to it, like a lover's caress to the ears.

The man crossed one toned leg over the other, the tips of his fingers stroking the line of his smooth jaw.

His lips parted in a small smirk, his fangs ever present in his predators smile.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Silt gave the Vampire a once over in return, the man was definitely appealing, he looked like a man that was well acquainted with carnal pleasures.

Still, the Demon was no stranger to sexuality and desire, just to piss off Head-bitch even more his charm was in full effect tonight, the way he held himself, poised his body, the humans in the room would be salivating over him, he hoped the bathrooms were completely full of people jerking off and the other dancers and servers were for the most part, ignored, except for Dario of course.

"House special is a local creation, the Gaja Barbaresco, 80 Euros a bottle. It's a classical bodied nebbiolo, very rich."

He replied, the predatory smile met with one of his own, instead of having a set of fangs Silt's canines were elongated but the rest of his teeth were also sharpened to a dangerous point.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:32 pm

"Are there any wines with a little more... life in them?"

Wine was a common usage of the word blood in Vampiric speech. You never knew what humans were listening into conversations these days. Especially with two attractive men conversing like they were. He was certain numerous people were watching them right now.

Other Supernaturals had picked up on the use of wine in their speech and it had become almost a stereotype of Vampires to drink their blood like wine; in glasses and all.

For the most part it amused Espiridion. So he used it himself just for the shits and giggles of being part of that stereotype.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 pm

A light-hearted, amused chuckle sounded from the Demon as he looked back down at the man.

"I'm afraid that vintage is saved for VIP guests only, you're out of luck."

He replied, he could go get him some blood, but he wouldn't, it's not that he didn't want to piss off head bitch, he didn't want to piss off Giacinto and when it really came down to it, she was the one calling the shots in Catania.

"If you're looking to quell your appetite perhaps you should talk to some of the dancers, I bet they would happily take you into one of the backrooms and take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:44 pm

"Shame."

He brushed off the denial of blood easily enough. He was more surprised that they actually sold blood here.

He'd been hinting to less... official means of partaking in such nectars.

His eyes turned to the dancers currently on stage and he gave a soft hum.

"Is there anyone you suggest?" His golden eyes turned back to Silt and his tongue curled over his upper lip slowly. He wouldn't mind the Demon offering himself to the cause.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Feeding a Vampire could bring in a lot of money, he knew that, but he didn't want to give head bitch the satisfaction of seeing him go to the backrooms.

"We have a few younger men who would be happy to show provide for your needs."

Some of the guys did it regularly, he had seen them coming and going, legs wobbling after a successful night of feeding and fucking.

"If you're willing to pay for one of the rooms I'd go find one of them for you, do you have particular tastes?"
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"I find the taste of humans lacking somewhat."

He'd gained that particular taste from his Master.

Humans just didn't taste quite so alive as Supernaturals. Supernaturals aged with grace; their taste becoming more mature yet never fading over time like humans.

Yes, he much preferred the taste of someone not of the human persuasion.

"The more mature the wine, the better the taste. Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:05 pm

"A more mature wine is more pleasing, I may be able to find someone to assist you if you will give me a minute, I have a lot of tables to tend to."

He murmured, he got the man's hint, it was more than clear what he wanted, but Silt was stubborn, it wasn't going to happen.

With that he pulled away from the table, walking over to backstage, his tail swaying out behind him as he walked.

"You."

He muttered, pulling a man closer to him and pointing toward the Vampire he had just been taking to.

"Vampire, looks like he has money, wants to go in the backroom, he's hungry, go see if you can give him what he needs, I bet there will be a big payout for you in it."

With that he sent him on his way, before heading to the bar and grabbing a tray of drinks to hand out.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 pm

The young Shifter grunted softly when Silt yanked him forwards by the leather harness he was wearing.

His eyes turned over to the Vampire that had been pointed out.

He waltzed forwards with a little smirk, sliding into Espiridion's lap, arms banding around his shoulders. His hips ground down against the Vampire's as he purred softly in his ear. "I hear you're looking for something good to snack on."

Es didnt move from his position. His golden eyes stared up at the Shifter for a few long seconds before turning in the direction Silt had gone in.

"Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Silt gave a soft huff as he dealt with a large group of women here on a hen's night.

Women were exhausting, constantly groping and grabbing at him, they were the one who thought it was cute to yank on his tail to get his attention, not like his tail was attached to his spine or anything.

Still, he was pleasant enough and dealt with their orders quickly, as usual receiving very few tips in the process.

The Demon leaned against the bar for a moment as he waited for the next round of drinks, grabbing a quick shot for himself to make the night go by faster.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:25 pm

"Would you go and retrieve him?" Espiridion asked, the tips of his fingers stroking over the Shifter's cheek.

This man had little interest for him.

The Shifter pressed closer to Espiridion. "I can do anything that he can."

"Please go retrieve him for me."

The Shifter sighed softly and slid out of the man's lap. He knew when he wasn't wanted. Unfortunately.

He moved over to Silt, a little less happy than he was a few moments ago. "He wants you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Silt pursed his lips as the Shifter came toward him, he knew what that meant.

"He can't have me."

He replied, rolling his eyes as he moved toward the next table he needed to serve, he thought his own disinterest for going into the backroom was obvious at this point.

"I don't do anything but the floor."

Everyone knew that at this point, they probably heard head-bitch going on about it enough that it was drilled into all of their brains.

"Tell him he can have you or he can get off his ass and hunt for himself, I'm busy."
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:37 pm

The Shifter shook his head.

"He's not going to go for me. He's entirely uninterested."

The Shifter was just as unhappy about that fact as Silt seemed to be.

He followed after Silt, hips swaying a little as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Do something. I get the feeling he's not going to be leaving good remarks if he leaves here unsatisfied."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:42 pm

"Like I give a shit if his remarks aren't good. Bitch doesn't pay us to be walking blood bags.

Wasn't in my job description, I know that much.."

He gave an annoyed sigh as he looked back at the Shifter.

"I'll go talk to him, sorry about dragging you into it."

He muttered, giving the boy a pat on the backside as he walked past him and back toward the Vampire.

"Sorry but the vintage you wanted isn't available."

Silt looked down at the man, unamused that he had been so rude as to simply dismiss the Shifter.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:48 pm

"I'll find someone to pay me the big bucks tonight. Good luck with him."

The shifter grinned and reached forwards to give the Demon's ass a rough squeeze when his backside was patted. "And if neither of us get lucky, I'm sure we can help each other out. I've been told I'm a real tiger in the sack," he laughed.

Espiridion's lips curled upwards when Silt appeared in front of him.

"I forgot to warn you that my taste doesn't lie in those with just the ability to turn into animals, that is all. I do hope that didn't cause any trouble for you. I'd be more than willing to make up for any trouble that I caused for you."

His lips parted over his fanged teeth again.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm

"I'll keep my eye on you then, Tiger."

He replied with a laugh, he might have to take up that offer, it sounded like a good idea, he wouldn't mind a bit of fun.

"Not into animals then. That's a shame, boy was eager to please."

He muttered as he looked down at the Vampire.

"I don't know if we have much to offer you then, unless you're interested in your own kind?"

Silt might be able to find a willing Vampire if he tried hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:02 pm

The Vampire tilted his head to the side, eyes trailing slowly over the Demon.

"He was eager and if I was just looking for sex I would have taken him up on his offer." But sex wasn't just what he wanted. Tonight he wanted a meal, too.

"I trust in your ability to find me something pleasing."

His golden eyes smouldered as they met with Silt's. "Even if there's need for drastic measures."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Silt pursed his lips a little as the man's gaze met his own, it was clear this man lusted for his body and blood.

Seeing that smouldering need in the Vampire's eyes made him want to give in to his desires, but that would break his defiance against Bitch.

"Unfortunately I don't know your particular taste, I'm just a waiter, nothing more. I can suggest that you keep your gaze on the stage, if someone appears that you find appetizing, approach them directly with your offer."

He replied.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

The Vampire grinned a little wider.

If someone appeared appetising, approach them directly?

Espiridion raised his hand, pressing the tips of his fingers against the Demon's thigh.

His fingers trailed upwards slowly, teasing over his clothed crotch before stroking over his stomach.

His fingers curled around the Demon's tie and coaxed him down slowly.

"My offer is that we go to the back room you mentioned and I feed as we fuck so hard we can barely breathe," he breathed against the Demon's lips.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Silt swallowed thickly as the man spoke, his eyes locked firmly on the Vampire's.

His stormy gaze darkened with lust, that sounded like a fun time, he hadn't had a good fuck in a long time, Dario had been too busy to play lately.

"As much as I would like to help you, like I said before, I'm just a waiter, I don't go into the back rooms, I just serve people their drinks."

He murmured, his tongue trailing slowly over his own bottom lip, pulling back a little as his tie was pulled on.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:30 pm

"But in going to the back rooms with you, wouldn't you be serving me my drink?"

He tilted his head slightly as he gazed up at the Demon. His earring swing with the movement.

"That is part of your job, is it not? Serving customers their drinks."

His fingers moved toe tease over the Demon's stomach and clothed crotch again.

"It just so happens that this drink involves some perks."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Silt gave a soft grunt as the man's hands stroked over his stomach and crotch, he wouldn't allow himself to moan out here.

"I'm not going into the back rooms. It doesn't matter how much you try to seduce me or pay me. I don't care if the owner threatens to fire me again, I'm not doing it."

He muttered, reluctantly pulling himself away from the man despite his desire to press closer to him.

Silt's lips pursed a little as he looked down at the man, his body was aroused, his thong made sure everyone knew it as well.

The Demon gave a frustrated huff and quickly turned the other way, retreating backstage and collapsing down onto one of the couches.
Back to top Go down
Espiridion Aiza

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Espiridion hummed softly when Silt pulled away.

His lips kicked into a half grin when the Demon turned around.

His hand lashed out to slap Silt's backside when he walked away.

"I'll be here all night if you change your mind. Don't hesitated to find me," he purred lowly, leaning back in his chair comfortably.

When Silt disappeared, he flagged down another waiter, asking for a bottle of the house wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: