Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm

"Yeah good luck with that."

He didn't want to give Dario any ideas into hooking him into his pet-life fantasies.

Being forced onto all fours and made to act like an animal was not something he saw appeal in.

"While we are delving into fantasy, if you got a pet, what type would you be looking at? Obviously a dog but what else?"

He was interested to see what the man valued in a pet.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Dario hummed in thought.

"I'd like an affectionate pet. He'd have to be good with other people."

The man bit his lip as Coilean rested his head on the human's thigh and he began stroking his head gently.

"Interest in sexual play is a must." Dario would need a fuckmutt, not a house pet.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Silt's hand moved to stroke over Coilean's back softly, weaving through his long hair.

"Yeah, couldn't have anything aggressive since you have Hayden and Rayner living with you."

Having an aggressive dog around those two was a disaster waiting to happen.

"A family orientated fuckmutt?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:33 pm

"That would be preferable."

A family oriented fuckmutt. That was a rather strange description. But it was the closest description to what he wanted.

Dario scratched behind Coilean's ears with a smile as the pup yapped happily.

He couldn't wait to get his own pup.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:37 pm

"You'll have to send me a text when you've talked it over with the boy's, I'm keen to see how it all turns out."

He hoped Hayden would allow it and Rayner would feel comfortable with a pup roaming around the house.

"You'll need a pretty big bed to fit all hour of you in it."
He replied with a chuckle.

"Or will your pup not be allowed on the furniture?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:45 pm

"I will do."

The human smiled a little. He really did hope Hayden and Ray gave the all clear.

"You haven't seen the room since that first night, have you?"

Since then they had gotten rid of the bed and made a nest spanning across the entire floor. They could all fit onto it quite comfortably.

"He'll be allowed on the furniture if he's house trained."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 pm

"Nope, haven't been back to your place since the day we found Rayner."

He had walked past to drop off the Vampire's wallet but that was it.

The Demon gave a soft chuckle.
"If he isn't house trained I doubt it will take long for him to learn, from what you've told me about Hayden I doubt he will let the pup mess up his house."

Hayden seemed like such a little wife.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Dario laughed.

"That's very true. Hayden's a little clean freak sometimes."

He definitely made sure everything was nice and clean. It made for a nice change. Usually he had to deal with mess. With Hayden around everything was spic and span.

"We'll train him up if he has any flaws, though. It won't be too difficult."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 pm

"You're little wife."

He replied with a chuckle, it seemed that way, he had seen the little notes Hayden left in Dario's dinner which was sent to work with him each night.

It was adorable really and he could imagine that it was nice to come home each night to someone waiting for him.

"You're going to end up with the strangest family."

He added with a snorted laugh.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 am

The man gave a soft husky chuckle.

"Yes, my little wife." Hayden was his little wife and he loved him for it. Hayden was the best little wife.

"Like it isn't strange already," Dario snorted loudly. His family was so fucked up.

And he loved it that way. His little fucked up family.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

"Can't wait to see you're Christmas card."

He joked with a chuckle, he could just imagine it, Hayden, Rayner and Dario all cuddled up on a couch with their naked pup sprawled out on the floor in front of them.

It would make an amusing photo.

"I hope it all works out."

He added before looking down at Coilean.
"What do you think pup, time for pizza?"

He asked, he was starving and Coilean probably was too.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 am

Dario snorted softly.

It would be an amusing picture.

"Who said you were on my Christmas card list?" The man gave a little smile. "Yeah, me too." Life would be great if it all worked out.

Coilean yapped happily.

Any time was time for pizza.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

"Fine then, I'm taking you off of mine."

He replied with a mocked huff as he turned away from Dario to grab his phone.

He knew of one pizza place in town that was alright to get delivery from, the manager was a Lycan and delivered them himself.

"Dario you want anything? Coilean, meat lovers good?"

He asked looking at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

Dario shook his head.

Silt was already paying him a shit tonne to miss work. He wasn't going to leech more out of him.

Coilean gave a happy little yap.

Of course meat lovers was okay.

Dario moved to lay out on the bed, pulling Silt against him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:24 am

Silt had ordered from the same place many times, to the point that he was on first name bases with the manager.

"Hey it's Silt, can I get two barbecue meat lovers, one with extra toppings."

He muttered, a smile curling at his lips as he looked down at Coilean, he would give the Lycan a pizza jam packed with his favourite topping, meat.

"Yeah, up at the mansion, cheers."

He hung up and nestled in against the Human.

"They'll be here in twenty minutes Lean."

He muttered, stroking the pup before cuddling against Dario.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:29 am

Dario pulled Silt a little closer when he cuddled against him.

Coilean yapped and crawled up onto the bed, sprawling out and pressing against Silt's back, nuzzling into his neck.

"Think I can blag a ride back into town with the delivery guy?" Dario asked kind of hopefully.

He wanted to get home and talk to Ray and Hayden about today's conversation as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 am

"I don't think he will mind, I buy enough pizza off of him."

Silt replied with a chuckle, hopefully it should be fine, he didn't want Dario walking home on his own.

"Write down your bank details before you go, I'll transfer than money over for you, you'll be needing it if Rayner and Hayden say yes."

He replied with a smile, there were things Dario would need to buy if he was getting a pup.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 am

"It'll just be into town, if that makes it any better. I can walk home from town easily enough."

It wasn't too much of a long walk from town to his place.

He was just lucky he was well known for fighting back when someone tried to pull shit at the dead of night. People didn't bother him if they wanted to keep all their bones in one piece.

"All right. Got any paper around?"

He'd scribble them down now before he forgot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: