Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 am

"I know it wasn't. Aodh is insufferable at times."

He strolled through the hallways, heading towards the basement.

"But you should learn to submit to him, too. He is your Beta here; your superior. Do not bite back to his anger and submit to his Will."

His feet slapped against the stones as he headed down the stairs into the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 am

Zephyr rubbed his shoulder, pursing his lips when his fingers were met with blood, still it was healing fast.

"My wolf is still close to the surface Teo, I understand he is your Beta, but if he is going to provoke me like that I wont be able to keep myself in check."

He paused for a moment as they reached the stone of the dungeon, his body tensing.

"I'm not going back in the cage."

He replied defensively, he wasn't a fan of being down here.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:13 am

"Learn to keep yourself in check."

Alek glanced back at Zephyr, a little smirk curling his lips.

"Don't worry so much. We're not down here for you. I have business here."

He stepped into the cage he'd left Lycus in.

"Granted this is more pleasure than business, right, Ly?" he asked the Elf with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 pm

"Easier said than done."

He replied with a soft growl as he began following the man back into the dungeon.

By the time Aleksandr got back, the Elf was furious with just being left here alone.

"Alek you jerk, leaving me...here."

He replied, his words failing slightly as he caught sight of Zephyros.

Zeph's reaction wasn't much better, he stood frozen on the spot, unsure of whether to go into a fit of rage or laugh at the Elf's current state.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Alek's fingers curled under Lycus' chin, lifting his face so their eyes met.

He smirked down at the Elf as his thumb brushed along his jaw.

"You've been left in worse positions." Whereas that was true, being shackled to a wall wasn't the most comfortable feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

"Is that..."

Lycus replied, looking up at Zeph, seeming just as shocked as Zeph was to see him.

Aleksandr hadn't told him about the Wolf being here, he had thought Zephyr dead.

The Elf jerked in the bondings, uncomfortable now that he had an audience.

"Why would you bring me down here Theo?"

Zeph growled, baring his teeth at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Alek's grip tightened on Lycus' jaw, drawing the Elf's attention back to him forcefully.

"I had business down here that your stunt with my son interrupted," he explained simply.

"You'll have to be patient while I finish up, then we an deal with what happened."

His thumb ran over Lycus' jaw slowly again.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Lycus made a choked noise as he looked back up at Aleksandr, they were still in session but keeping his focus on his mate was difficult at the moment.

The Elf's lips pursed as Alek's finger running over them.

"I don't want him watching."

Zeph growled again as his eyes were glued on the Elf, knowing full well that for some reason Aleksandr would protect him if he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Alek arched a brow.

"You're rather demanding for your current position, aren't you?"

Alek gave a soft huff and grinned wickedly. "Perhaps then I should deal with him and leave you here for a little while longer?"

He raised his foot to nudge the Elf's balls.

"I'm sure these will make you more willing to submit if you're left for a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Lycus growled softly as his balls were nudged, he hated being bound and left like this, what was worse was that he couldn't stop himself from being aroused despite the fact that there was another man watching them.

The Elf pursed his lips and then shook his head softly, if he couldn't give into what Aleksandr wanted then what hope did they have for a future together.

Instead of protesting or pulling away his tongue lapped out over the thump at his mouth, inviting him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

"Good boy."

He pushed his thumb into the Elf's mouth.

"I wouldn't want you to suffer Chester's fate right now." Chester was still being punished for attempting to break Zephyr loose and the halfling wasn't enjoying it at all.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:40 pm

Lycus sucked on the offered finger, letting his tongue stroke over it.

He had been getting better when it came to submitting, the real reason he ever struggled was when others were around.

Aleksandr knew well enough that he didn't trust others seeing him vulnerable.

Behind them Zephyr chuckled as he watched the two of them.

"You have Lycustheos at your feet."

He muttered in bright amusement.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:42 pm

"Only for now."

Alek chuckled softly as he watched Lycus suck at his thumb.

"After this display, I'm certain that the next time it'll be me at his feet. He won't be so kind to me then."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 pm

"You two switch?"

He asked, raising and eyebrow, he wasn't mad at Aleksandr for going back to Lycus.

Surprised yes, but Alek could make his own choices in life, as long as it wasn't against his will.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm

The Lycan nodded.

"Switching keeps things interesting. Right, Ly?"

His thumb slid out of the Elf's mouth as he crouched in front of him. The backs of his fingers stroked over the Elf's face gently.

"We both enjoy showing our dominance."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:05 pm

Lycus nodded as Aleksandr slid his fingers from his mouth, his tongue stroking over his lips slowly as he forced himself to look at Alek and not glance toward the other man.

"This is...bizarre."

Zeph replied as he watched them, moving to sit on the ground as he watched them, not wanting to provoke Aleksandr's anger.

"Thought you would kill him, rather than bed him again."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 pm

"I tried. A few times."

Alek grinned as his fingers slid down Lycus' chest slowly.

"Do you remember when I attacked you in your own bed?" he asked the Elf. "You used those vines against me. I haven't seen those vines in a long time."

Alek grinned widely. "Perhaps they should reappear some time."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 pm

"You haven't been foolish enough to try and attack me in my sleep in a long time."

Lycus replied with a purr as his chest was stroked by Aleksandr's wet fingers.

He definitely wouldn't be opposed to using his vines again. Perhaps he had to invest in a type of plant he could keep on his body at all times.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 pm

"I don't need to use underhand tactics to make you submit now."

Alek grinned as his fingers teased the man's inner thighs, avoiding touching his straining arousal.

"You submit so beautifully without having to attack you like that."

His fingers slipped, brushing against the Elf's entrance before moving back up to caress his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:21 pm

"Why would I deny myself the touch of my mate?"

He replied with a purr, now that they were mated, things had been different, it wasn't a power struggle any more.

The two of them had come to an understanding, there were times when they needed to be dominant, there were other times when they had the cater to the others needs, like now.

Zeph nearly choked on those words as he looked between the two of them in utter shock.

"You're mated?"
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Alek chuckled softly.

"Because you're still a spiteful asshole." His nails scraped over Lycus' thigh. Even as they had grown as a couple, Lycus has his moments of spite where he did things just to piss Alek off. Not submitting had been one for a long time, though more recently, he had stopped refusing to submit to him.

The Wolf's silver eyes turned back to Zephyr.

"Yes. For a year now."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Lycus gave soft moans and groans as Alek's hands explored his body.

He tried to press closer to the man, straining in his bindings.
"True, but you must admit that I'm getting better."

It had taken him a while to escape his elitist Elven mindset, when it had been ingrained for that long it took a while to escape it.

Zephyr looked confused as he watched the two of them, he too had been brought to Lycus' bed before, not as many times as Theo but a small amount of time and he could never imagine the Elf like this, not that he wasn't enjoying him being dominated.

"I don't know how to feel about this..."

He admitted, he hadn't been around for a long time now, it was a lot of process.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 pm

"Yes, you are."

Alek leaned forwards to kiss Lycus deep and slow, one hnd raising to cup his cheek.

"There isn't a lot to feel about it."

His nails bit into Lycus' thigh, leaving bloody scratch marks along the length of his pale thigh.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 pm

"Plenty to think about, you use to curse the ground he walked on and now you're mated to him, it is kind of a huge emotional shift to go through."

He replied, folding his arms over his chest.

Though he and Theo had always loved one another it hadn't been in a coupling sort or way, they were pack-brothers if nothing else. They had shared the same sire, the venom that ran through their veins was the same.

Lycus yelped and squirmed before offered up a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Alek hummed softly.

"I suppose you're right." Somewhere along the way everything had shifted and he had found himself loving the Elf. He couldn't explain how or why it had first started, but it had happened.

He hadn't really realise how big of a thing it was. It had felt so natural when he was going through it.

"Do you like it when I make you bleed, Lycus?" he asked in a soft purr, nails tearing at his thigh again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next