Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zephyr

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 pm

"Because he is yours now, I guess I can't kill him."
Zephyr replied with a soft huff, he wouldn't bring Theo pain and losing a lover would hurt him.

Lycus bit into his own lip with a whine as he squirmed in his bindings, trying to press his thighs together as his blood dripped onto the floor beneath him.

The Elf didn't answer verbally, but his heart rate quickened as his cheeks flushed slightly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:52 pm

"I would appreciate it if you didn't," came the younger Wolf's response.

His hand raised to grip Lycus' chin again.

"You're being so quiet. Are you shy because there's someone with us?" he crooned teasingly.

The thought of Lycus being shy was laughable.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Lycus raised his eyes to looked up at Aleksandr, a certain amount of pleading lingering there.

"You know well enough I don't like people watching us."

After what happened with Tony he hadn't let himself be brought down here again until today.

The only one who ever saw him like this, other than Aleksandr was Chester.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 pm

"It's Zephyros." The Grecian name rolled off his tongue with an accent he had long since abandoned in his English speech.

"You've had him before, been intimate. There's nothing to fear from him."

But he leaned forwards to kiss the Elf slowly as he reached up to release the shackles around his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 pm

"I was told he had died..."

The Elf replied, clearly processing all of this, he had been lied to all those years ago.

Lycus kissed him back slowly, his body relaxing in the man's hold as his hands were released.

They moved to cup Alek's strong draw, drawing him deeper into the kiss they shared.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am

Alek returned the deepening kiss in kind.

It wasn't until the Elf was struggling to breathe that he pulled away and stood, holding a hand out to him to help him up.

"Come, let's go back to the bedroom. I have to talk to Zephyr."

His eyes turned to his once-protector and he gave a small nod, silently ordering the Wolf to follow him as he led his little group towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:04 am

Lycus panted softly as he took Alek's hand and pulled himself to stand up a little shakily at first.

As they headed for the door he grabbed his discarded cloak and wrapped it around himself.

"Alright then."

He replied with a small nod, honestly it was nice to stretch his limbs after being chained up.

Zephyr pushed himself to stand, unfazed by his naked body as he followed them, still a little wary of being too close to Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:06 am

The walk to his room was silent on Alek's part.

And he was silent as he stepped into the room, spared a glance to the cage by his bed. Chester was still knelt in the cage with the weight pulling painfully at his balls and his arms tied tightly behind his back.

He slipped right past his bed and the partition wall to enter his study of sorts. He pulled out his desk chair and folded himself in it, gesturing for Lycus and Zephyr to take a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 am

Chester looked miserable in the cage, the mental scolding he put himself through was always worse than any physical punishment either master could put him through.

That being said when Zephyr entered the room the boy smiled slightly despite his position, at the very least the man was alive and looking in better health than the days prior.

Zephyr nodded toward him in a small gesture of thanks, he was always soft hearted toward the small and weak.

"Is that really necessary?"

He asked gesturing back toward the cage as he took a seat on the couch, Lycus sitting down comfortably a small distance away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:13 am

"Yes."

The punishment could have been far worse. It was ending soon, too. The boy had been like that for a week. It was enough now to make up for what he had done.

Tonight Alek would let the pup out of the cage and curl up with him.

The Wolf squared his shoulders and gazed at Zephyr.

"You must learn to control your Wolf while you reside here."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:18 am

Zephyr wasn't pleased with that response, you would think his own upbringing would have been enough to show that punishments like that just didn't work.

His eyes turned back up to Aleksandr as he let a huffed breath stream out through his nose.

"I'm trying, when I'm calm it's fine, he is happy to rest but as soon as there is a threat, he gets defensive."

Aodh had drawn blood when he was still in human form, it wasn't until then that his wolf had taken control and he had needed to fight it.

"If I hadn't commanded your Beta he would have gotten loose."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:21 am

Alek sat still for a moment.

And then, all of a sudden he lunged. His hand curled around Zephyr's throat, cutting off air as he pinned him down against the couch.

With his grip still tight around the man's throat, he leaned down to press a kiss to his lips.

"Learn to control him under threat."

His hand squeezed tighter for a moment before letting go.

Then he was sat in his chair again, elbows resting on the arms and hands folded together as if he hadn't moved.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:26 am

A loud snarl ripped from Zephyr's throat as it was gripped, his entire body shuddered in a threat to shift.

His hands bundled into fists but he calmed as he was kissed and Aleksandr moved away.

Zephyr's chest heaved for a moment as he tried to clear his head.

"That the hell was that for?"

He growled, his eyes sharp and narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 am

"I felt like it."

Alek leaned back in his chair as his feet swept up to rest in the silent Elf's lap.

"It will happen often."

He arched a brow, challenging Zephyr to fight back. "I will take you by surprise. Threaten you. Whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I will be sweet. Sometimes I will break bones."

Alek gave a sadistic little grin.

"You will learn through that to control it under stress."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:34 am

Lycus smirked softly and shook his head in amusement as his hands began stroking up the Lycan's legs, rubbing them as the two spoke.

"You're going to get yourself hurt."

Zephyr replied, clearly not amused by the thought of being pounced on at any given moment.

"More than that you think provoking my wolf is really going to help me?"

Poking at the wolf was a sure way of unleashing it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 am

"I can handle getting hurt."

Alek's eyes slid shut as he enjoyed the feeling of Lycus' delicate fingers stroking over his legs.

"Think of it as training. Eventually you will get to the point where you won't let your Wolf gain control. I'm just pushing you towards that point faster."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 am

Zephyr hadn't had those years away from wolves, he had constantly been out in the woods, wolves were everywhere.

He wasn't calm and level headed like Aleksandr was.

His moods swung much more violently than that.

Eventually he let out a sigh, if Alek could somehow remain calm, (not that he had seen much of that when the man was down in the dungeon those first few days) then perhaps his words had some valid aspects to them.

"If you think it will help then fine, just keep your beta at bay until I have a leash on my wolf."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:42 am

"His Vampire will keep him occupied."

He'd have to talk to Aeker. Suggest a few things that would make the German man blush, but would keep his son thoroughly distracted for a while.

Alek smirked as his eyes flickered open.

"You'll learn quickly."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 am

"I hope so."

He replied, having his wolf so close to the surface was not a pleasant experience, he felt constantly edgy.

Zephyr stroked the back of his neck to ease some of his tension before letting out a heavy sigh as he glanced out the window.

"I was enjoying my time outside too..."

It was a shame it had been sullied by violence.

"I suppose I should apologize to the other boy, I didn't intend on hurting him."

The red-head though, he he had intended on hurting.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 am

Alek gave a soft hum.

"I think going down to the cottage will be nice."

His gaze turned to Lycus. "Go dress Chester," he ordered as he stood and strolled out to the other side of the partition wall.

From the chest of drawers next to his wardrobe he withdrew a pair of jeans and a simple pink pull-over for Chester. Then he opened the wardrobe. It took a few moments to find himself a pair of slacks and a grey and pink pinstripe button down.

He tossed Zephyr a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 am

Zephyr grabbed the clothes and pulled them onto his body.

"Your other pair of jeans should still be out on the lawn, had sense enough to kick them off before I shifted."

Lycus got up and went over to the cage, cooing gently to the boy as he unbound him and let him out of the cage.

Chester gave a relieved sob as his Master helped him into his clothes, gently dressing his aching body.

"Aleksandr, Chester and I will meet you down there, I think he needs time to use the bathroom and collect himself."

The boy was crying softly and muttering gentle apologies as he trembled in against Lycus' chest, nuzzling against him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 am

Alek strolled towards Lycus and Chester as he buttoned his shirt.

He leaned down, his fingers brushing gently through Chester's hair as he pressed a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I love you," he crooned softly, wiping away the tears gently.

He straightened up and pressed a kiss to Lyus' lips.

"I'll have Moe set places for the two of you."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 am

Chester leaned into the gentle touch and gave Aleksandr a soft smile.

He knew how much they loved him, he had no doubt about that, the emotions that ran through him were ones of regret for going against them, joy that Aleksandr had the ability to be happy again and that Zephyr was alive and disappointment in himself for not going to Aleksandr and speaking with him instead of trying to sneak around behind his back.

"We wont be too long."

Lycus promised as he scooped up the boy and carried him to the bathroom, he would help him wash himself before going down. Hot water could wash away more than just dirt, it did wonders to calm rough emotions.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:02 am

"It'll give us time to get apologies out of the way."

He ruffled Chester's hair one last time before gesturing for Zephyr to follow him.

They were down at the cottage a few minutes later.

Alek let himself in and was soon greeted by three ankle biters tugging at his slacks. He grinned as he crouched down, scooping Cinaed into one arm, Luka into the other and letting Darragh scramble onto his back.

He carried the three of them into the livingroom, calling out to Moe and Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Zephyr smiled softly as he watched Aleksandr with the children, he had always had a soft spot for them and seeing Alek carrying them reminded him of when the boy had just been dumped in the pits.

"I remember when you were that small."

He muttered softly, looking at the children with fondness, Alek had been a few years older than they were now, but he had been a small child growing up.

He hadn't filled out until his teenage years.

Zeke came out of the bathroom followed by Moe who had been having a loot at his leg.

The younger wolf was still limping slightly from the fight despite the wound not being as bad as it could have been, he avoided having his leg broken.

"God damn Aodh always causing trouble."

He grumbled back to his wife before stepping into the living room, eyeing the new wolf wryly.

"You're the one Aodh attacked."

Zeke muttered, scratching the back of his head as he moved to sit on the couch, screw standing on a sore leg.

"Yes, I came to apologize about biting you, I had no quarrel with you."

Zeke turned up to Aleksandr curiously.
"You forcing this out of him?"

The young wolf asked, wanting to know if the apology was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Sun and rest, interrupted   [O] Sun and rest, interrupted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Sun and rest, interrupted
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next