Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Convention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[C] Convention - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:52 pm

The man moaned softly hips thrusting up into the Vampire's hand eagerly.

He loved seeing people get worked up by his words. Ray was reacting so perfectly. "Every time you fall behind, I'll give your cock ring a little tug. I'm sure you'll feel that."

His hand slipped down to give the Russian's man's balls a gentle tug.

Dario's hand gripped at Ray's jeans and gave them a tug. "Off."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:59 pm

A strong shiver ran through him at the mental image of being guided around by his cock, would everyone look at him, would they stare shamelessly at his body?

Most of all would they see him with Dario and know that he belonged to the man?

A breathless whimper sounded as his balls were tugged softly, he had been so caught up in the words.

Unsteadily he got up and pushed his jeans gently down his hips, letting them fall off his body and pool on the floor before crawling into Dario's lap.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Dario purred as the man whimpered and stripped for him.

His hands found Ray's hips and he leaned up to kiss him.

"Maybe if you get too caught up in all the eyes that are going to be on you, I'll have to make sure you remember to pay attention to me and only me."

His fingers teased the man's balls.

"Maybe a few whips with a crop?"

Dario leaned forwards to bite a nipple harshly through the man's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:13 pm

Ray's mouth gaped open for a moment before he began to chew on his lower lip, the thought of being hit with a crop until he remembered to focus on Dario made his mouth water.

However when he was bitten harshly he cracked a little, his fangs clicking into place as he became turned on.

His fang dragged across his own lower lip as he chewed on it, his thighs pressing together in arousal.

"I want to go."

He muttered desperately as his hands dripped down to rub the man firmly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Dario smirked a little when Ray reacted almost violently to being bitten.

"We'll definitely have to find you a good outfit to wear. Maybe we can get Hayden to help." He was certain that Ray would only react with lust to the thought of Hayden helping them pick something incredibly sexy to wear.

"Spread those cheeks for me," he murmured in Ray's ear.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Rayner's gaze darkened with lust as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Dario's throat.

He lingered there for a moment before closing his eyes, taking a deep breath and pulling away.

Hearing Dario speak about such things got him riled up faster than any physical contact could.

Ray rested his head on Dario's should as he gripped his cheeks and parted them.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm

"Good boy." He turned his head to kiss the crown of Ray's head.

Dario lifted one hand from Ray's hip to press three fingers against his lips. "Nice and wet."

The human smirked widely.

"I'll have to have you suck my fingers and bend over quite often at the con."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Ray gave a deep purr as his head was kissed, his lips parting as he sucked on the fingers.

His tongue laved over them until they were wet, knowing that they wouldn't be going to the bedroom to get lube while Hayden was asleep.

He moaned in against the fingers as he shivered, nipping on them playfully.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 pm

Dario smiled when Ray nibbled at his fingers.

He loved it when Ray was playful. The man had come so far since the time where he wouldn't speak to anyone.

"I might have to tan that beautiful backside of yours first, though. I'd love to see those cheeks glowing red as I finger you. You won't be allowed to come, though."

Dario nipped the man's ear gently.

"Not until I want you to come. You can writhe as I finger you. If you come, you'll get a nice firm spanking."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 pm

It was becoming less rare for Rayner to be playful, he saw Hayden and Dario together and how they played and he yearned for that so he had been allowing himself little moments every so often.

He chuckled softly as his ear was nibbled, squirming a little in the man's lap.

His pale cheeks picked up colour as he blushed, the thought of everyone seeing him be spanked until his backside glowed.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Dario grinned against Ray's ear.

"This is telling me you like that thought," he purred, his dry hand giving Ray's member a firm squeeze before stroking him slowly.

"Should we get Jika in here to watch us? A little prequel to the con."

He kissed along Ray's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Rayner whined in against Dario's fingers as he licked them, pushing up into the stroking of his hand.

Slowly he nodded his head.

He wanted to see what it was like to be watched before the event, to see if it was as hot in real life as it was in his head.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Dario gave a low whistle, summoning Jika to them.

When the pup appeared, Dario held out his hand. "Sit," he ordered. "You're going to watch Ray get fingered. You going to tell us if you like it or not, Jika?"

Dario's wet fingers stroked against the Vampire's entrance.

"And are you going to put on a nice show for Jika?" he purred at the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Jika came padding down the hallway immediately and sat down in front of them as he was instructed.

The pup gave an affirmative yap as he sat and watched, his hips swaying until it looked like his tail was wagging behind him.

Rayner nodded as his back arched, rubbing his backside up against the man's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

"Good boy," he purred softly.

His fingers continued to stroke against the man's entrance teasingly slowly.

"Can you feel his eyes on you? I bet you can feel his lust burning into you. Do you think that if he was allowed to, he'd be jerking off right now?"

His tongue traced the shell of Ray's ear.

"I think he would. I might make you lick it up if he does come," he purred softly. "Taste how much you please others."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Jika gave a whine that matched Rayner's as they both got worked up by the man's words.

Ray could feel Jika staring at him and he knew the pup would be getting hard watching this and that knowledge only made him more aroused.

The Vampire's breath came in raggedly as shuddered.

His hands gripped Dario more firmly until his nails bit at the man's skin.

"More..."

He muttered in a pleading whine as he pressed his backside to the man's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 pm

He pushed the tip of one finger into the Vampire slowly.

"Ride it," he muttered softly, licking his lips. "Show me how much you want my fingers in you."

His gaze turned over to Jika over Ray's shoulder and he grinned. His free hand reached out to grab a pillow, tossing it to Jika. "Hump that if this is turning you on so much."

Hayden could get grumpy about washing it later.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 pm

The Vampire moved his hips immediately, pushing down against the finger eagerly, it definitely wasn't enough for him though.

Still, he movement, making the most of what little he had been given.

Jika caught the pillow in his mouth and looked up at Dario.

He was allowed to hump this as he watched Rayner?

The pup put it down at the ground and lay on it, watching the two of them with a happy yap.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 pm

"Good boy," he purred softly as he felt Ray's body move around him.

"You haven't taken my cock before. Do you think you're stretched enough to take it?" He didn't know how well stretched Ray was. He hadn't tried to test it before.

The nails of his free hand scraped roughly down Ray's back.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:54 pm

"I should be alright."

He replied as he moved his hips, his body had endured much worse in the past, though secretly he had been prepping his body for this in case it ever happened.

He toyed with himself in the shower most nights to relieve some of the tension he carried around.

Ray gave a groan at the scratch of nails.

"Don't expect me to move around too much tomorrow though."

It had been a long time since he had last had proper sex.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Dario gave a soft, husky chuckle.

"If I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to make sure you're not going to walk tomorrow."

Dario wasn't one to do things by halves. If he was going to fuck Ray for the first time, he was going to fuck the man good. Ray would definitely feel it tomorrow.

Dario's fingers pushed deep into the man.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Ray gave a groan as the fingers pushed deep into him, he bit his lip as he whined softly.

It felt so good to be touched intimately by someone, he hoped that in time he would forget Cy's touch and his body would recall Dario's with fondness.

"I hope that's a promise."

He muttered in reply, a soft blush colouring his cheeks, if he woke up sore and exhausted he would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Dario gave a another soft chuckle as Ray's cheeks heated up.

"When I say something like that, it's always a promise."

He leaned up to give the Vampire a long, deep kiss as he slowly pulled his finger out of him.

In one swift movement he stood and laid Ray out on the couch. "Play with yourself for a minute. I'll be back." he pecked Ray's lips again and stroked Jika as he passed him.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:28 pm

He purred into the kiss, trying not to squirm in disappointment when the man's fingers left his body.

Ray lay down on the couch comfortably, enjoying the little peck as he gave a nod.

His hand slid down his body and he gave a soft moan as he began to pump himself.

Jika gave a happy little whine as he was stroked, leaning into the touch as he awkwardly mounted the cushion.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Dario was quiet as he entered the bedroom.

He took a moment to gaze down at the sleeping shifter with a fond little smile before reaching for the bottle they had used earlier that night.

When he returned to the livingroom, he had the bottle in hand and a grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Convention
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next