Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Convention

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C] Convention - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Hayden was curled up happily, snoring softly, the small noise was always and indicator that he had exhausted himself and could be heard nearly every night that the two of them slept together.

Rayner's head tilted up as he watched Dario, his hand tightening around his arousal as he pumped himself more firmly, causing him to writhe against the couch.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Dario stopped just before the couch.

His crooked grin widened as he took to just watching the Vampire for a few long moments.

If Ray liked being watched, Dario could definitely play with that.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Rayner's legs pressed together as he watched Dario watching him.

He couldn't help but squirm a little, he could feel the heat in his cheeks as he blushed, it was so strange to just be watched as he touched himself.

It had a deeply perverse nature to it but having someone seeing him being pleasured and pleasuring others...it got him off.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:47 pm

"You like people watching you a lot, huh?" Dario smirked widely. "You're going to be so horny at the con. There'll be a lot of eyes on you: looking at you, fucking you."

Dario leaned over so his face was just above Ray's, but he wasn't touching the Vampire.

"Should I make you jerk off every time you notice someone staring while we're there? Or should we have some more fun? Every time you see someone staring, maybe I should have you tell me. I'll tease you all I like in front of them. They'll devour you with their eyes."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Dario's words struck him at his core, the thought of people watching him with desire, the fact that they would want him.

It wasn't out of narcissism that he liked having eyes on him, yearning meant that they accepted him and that knowledge was enough to turn him on.

Rayner's lips pulled back over his fangs as he moaned, still stroking himself, he leaned up desperately, he wanted Dario.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:02 pm

"Maybe I should just leave you to keep jerking off for everyone to see."

He stroked the tip of one finger slowly down Ray's chest and stomach. He paused just before he reached the base of his member.

"I might keep you bent over with a toy in your ass. They can watch as you whimper and whine."

He moved his hand to stroke over the Vampire's balls slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:07 pm

The man's finger made each of his muscles jump and by the time it paused at the base of his arousal he was left panting softly.

Each word just went straight to his arousal, causing it to visibly twitch with desire.

"Dario...I want you."

He whined as he looked up at the man, his emerald eyes wild and heated as his head craned up, trying to get closer to him without getting up.

His thighs parted invitingly, hoping for the man to take him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:10 pm

"You're my needy little whore," Dario purred softly as the Vampire spread his thighs.

He gave each thigh a firm spank before gripping one thigh and hoisting it up as he moved to knee between them on the couch.

He set the bottle of lube on the Vampire's pale stomach.

"Lube the both of us up."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:14 pm

He gave a soft cry as his thighs were spanked, more out of shock than anything else.

He gripped the bottle as Dario knelt down between his thighs, he put a generous amount into his hand, reaching down to stroke it over Dario's cock, giving him firm, long strokes.

Next he smeared a little on his entrance, it had been a while and less friction meant he could take more, finally the last of his slick hand was stroked over his own member, touching himself when he was wet always felt better.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:16 pm

"Keep stroking yourself but don't come."

He pressed the tip of his arousal against the Vampire's entrance and slowly began to push into him.

"Tell me if it gets too much," he ordered as he continued to slowly enter him.

He didn't want to be hurting Ray like this.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Rayner nodded as stroked himself as he relaxed his body, he was experienced enough to know that if he was calm it wouldn't hurt as much.

The Vampire's lips gaped open as he started to take Dario's head.

The man felt wider than he had anticipated and he could feel his body stretching around him, Dario was quite a bit larger than Cy had been.

He gave a low groan as his body arched against the couch, it resisted the intrusion a little but Dario would be able to push into him without too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Dario slowed as Ray's body resisted him, still pushing into him but at a much more reduced pace.

"People are going to love watching me fuck you. What do you think they'll yell at us?"

Dario leaned down to press kisses over Ray's chest.

"Tell me what you think they'd say."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Ray let his body clench around Dario's member, another deep moan sounding as he let his body adjust.

It only took a few moments and a couple of deep breaths before he was able to relax again, the lube made things much easier, he pushed down a little taking more of the man now that he was a little more comfortable.

"I don't know."

He replied, biting into his lip as his free hand tangled into the man's curls as his chest was kissed.

"Probably about how big you are and now needy I am."

He answered, he could just imagine it, yells about how Dario's cock was a monster and that he was a needy whore. He could hear everyone calling out when Dario finally pulled out of him as his ass would gape around the empty space left behind.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Dario shook his head slowly.

"Is that all you can think of? What about orders and suggestions? What do you think they'd want me to do to you?"

Dario nipped a nipple firmly before he lifted his head again.

"Jika." He gave a little whistle and held out his hand, gesturing for the pup to come to him.

"Talk to me and Ray. Tell him what you think people would say if they watched me fucking him."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Rayner gave a whine as Dario shook his head, he was too focused on what he was feeling to think about the possibilities.

He cried out as his nipple was bitten, chewing on his lower lip again.

The pup jumped up and padded over as Dario held out his hand.

He looked up at Dario in confusion, he was being told to speak? He hadn't muttered a word since the night Dario had brought him home with him.

"M-master, is this...okay?"

He grumbled with a soft cough, he hadn't spoken in a fair while and his voice was a little rough from all his barking and lack of use.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Dario leaned over to press a kiss to Jika's forehead.

"Good boy."

He stroked the pup's hair gently. "Talk to us. Tell us what you're thinking and what you want us to do."

Dario smirked as he looked down at Ray. He pulled out of the Vampire slowly and began pushing back into him again.

"Don't be shy. Tell us exactly what you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Jika licked his lips as he watched the two of them, being able to voice his opinions was definitely new.

Rayner's eyes widened a little, he had never heard Jika talk before, it was kind of strange, the Vampire groaned as he gripped onto the couch, being pushed into again felt great.

"Fuck him like you mean it."

He replied, looking up at his Master then down to Rayner, it was obvious that they wanted each other like crazy yet they were holding back.

"Ray should stop holding back, Dario would look beautiful with claw marks down his back, Ray's hips should be bruised from where you held him in place."

It definitely felt weird talking like this.

"I bet Ray looks amazing when he is screaming out, his backside red raw and his ass gaping.

Maybe some crop marks down his back when his teeth get a little too friendly."

The pup could go on and would do so unless stopped.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Even Dario gave a little shiver as the pup voiced his opinions.

The pup was a lot less sweet and innocent than he appeared as a pup. He wasn't holding back, either.

His eyes met Ray's as he thrust his hips forwards at a more normal pace. A soft groan escaped him as he pulled out and thrust forwards again.

"Is this better, Jika?" he asked, quirking his brow at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Rayner bit his lip sharply as Jika spoke, his body writhing as he looked up at the pup.

He hadn't expected all of that.

A long moan escaped him as Dario picked up the pace, his gaze flicking up to the man heatedly.

Jika shook his head softly as he reached over the Rayner and pulled the man's hand away from the couch and placed it onto Dario's shoulder blade.

"Don't be so reserved Ray, you're allowed to enjoy this to the fullest, you don't have to be scared, if you look out of control, I can help, okay?"

He replied with a gentle smile, leaning forward lapping his tongue over the Vampire's neck slowly.

Ray gave a soft nod and a shiver as he was licked, he knew Jika would be able to stop him if he got a little heated.

His hips began to move with Dario's thrust, pushing himself down against the man.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:06 pm

"What was that Jika said about your ass being raw...?" Dario mused for a moment before giving a firm thrust forwards.

"Ah yes, I remember. I like that idea," he purred deeply.

He leaned down to nip and Ray's lower lip firmly.

"Lets see what you'd look like with a raw ass."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Jika went back to sitting on the floor and watching them intently as they had their fun.

Ray on the other hand blushed a little darker as Dario referenced what the man had said.

"I wouldn't mind...being spanked."

He replied with a groan as his lip was nipped, the thought of being bent over Dario's knees or struck during sex definitely wasn't a bad one.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Dario leaned down to seal his lips over Ray's in a firm kiss.

"I think we need to have a wishlist somewhere. All three of you write down what you want to happen in your book whenever you can think of something and I'll read through them all."

He liked that idea.

He pulled out of the Vampire and gave his thigh a pat. "On your hands and knees," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 6:20 pm

The Vampire gave a small whimper as he was pulled out of, already he felt oddly empty, it didn't help that Dario was so large.

Slowly he moved only his hands and knees, arching his back to present his backside.

This position left him looking right at Jika as the man stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Dario's hand stroked over the man's backside as it was presented to him.

He gave each cheek a rough spank, leaving a bright red hand print on each pale cheek. Dario leaned down to press a kiss to the centre of each handprint.

"Maybe I should make your ass bright red for the con," he purred. "Would you like that?"

He pushed back into the Vampire slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Ray gave yelp as he was slapped, his back arching as his hot skin was kissed.

"Yeah..."

He admitted with a moan as he was pushed back into, he liked having his backside slapped.

The burning sensation that was left afterwards was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Convention   [C] Convention - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Convention
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next