Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Loneliness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 am

Loneliness.

That was what had driven Tabitha to be here today. Utter loneliness.

He missed having someone around. He missed the feeling of being needed by someone. It had been too long since he had had that feeling. He wanted to wake up to someone curled against his side, nuzzling against his chest and whimpering for attention.

It had been months since he had last had someone.

So when his ears caught the news that there was going to be a kink con here in Catania, he had debated for a while whether he should go or not before finally deciding that it would be a good opportunity.

Perhaps he could find the submissive he craved here at the con.

The Shapeshifter ran a leather-clad hand through his loose red hair as the slight heels on his booted feet made soft clicks against the halls concrete flooring. His muscular thighs tensed and relaxed under the thin white material of his leggings as he strolled forwards and the tails of his black leather jacket billowed out behind him.

With his head up and a confident little smirk on his face, Tabitha was more than ready to find himself a submissive here.

What better place to look than in the 'looking for' area of the con. There were many subs and Doms in the area, looking for a Dom or a sub of their own. There were some just standing. Some chatting. Even some already performing private little acts right out in the open.

More than a few eyes turned to Tabitha as he strolled through the little crowd, looking for someone that took his interest.

A red brow arched and his fingers flexed around the leather riding crop he had clutched in his hand as his eyes settled on the bent over form of a young man.

His pink tongue ran slowly over his lips and he playfully swatted the exposed backside of the bent over man with the tongue of his crop. "I'd be careful bending over like that in the middle of a gathering like this. You might be leaving with quite the hippo's yawn otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:49 pm

It was hard to find a decent Dom, most men could talk the talk but when it actually came to walking...most tripped over their own feet.

Being limited to looking in the club scene made things even more difficult, most men were looking for a quick hook up and not much else, but he wasn't disheartened, he had known about this con for months now and had been eagerly awaiting it.

He hadn't been in the pen long before he had a few offers, but they had been human, regretfully, he wouldn't put himself through that kind of trouble, being dominated by someone he could over power with a flick of his wrist didn't appeal to him or his wolf, plus the worry of accidentally biting them was not something he needed in his life.

Louis had been stretching when he noticed his untied shoe lace, he couldn't have that and have all the Dom's think he was some scruffy child.

He had only been bent down for a moment before the kiss of leather struck his backside softly.

In response he gave a playful growl as he stood back up.

"How careless of me-"

He started until his eyes lifted to the man's face, he was taken off guard by how attractive the man was, though alarm bells started going off in his head, he looked familiar.

Louis' eyes widened in surprise, a wide, cheeky grin spreading across his soft lips.

"Morning Mister Aileas."

He greeted with a chuckle, trying to hide the fact that he was embarrassed as his hands moved to cover his barely concealed crotch, his thong left little to the imagination.

Louis' upper body was clad in a corset, strings and buckles pulling in his slim waist, he had abandoned his leather pants in favor of showing off his ass a little, though now he felt it might be best to put them back on.

He was more well groomed than usual, he had shaved every inch of his body and even gone as far as to style his hair, the sides had been shaved a little shorter than the middle which was then pushed back in a gentle wave.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 pm

When the young man stood back up, Tabitha's gaze moved upwards slowly, appreciating all he had to give before finally settling on his face.

His pale cheeks flushed a little at both the greeting and the realisation of who exactly it was he had just slapped playfully. It was easy to make Tabitha blush. Bad genetics is what he chalked it down to. He would flush red at just about anything.

The crop came up and licked at the boy's jaw.

He was in for a penny now, having already sexually harassed a student of his. Why not go in for a pound and flirt a little while he was at it? It wasn't like he was going to be able to keep his job now. Might as well make things fun for himself.

"It's Tabitha, boy." His voice was a low croon; a barely masked order to be called Tabitha.

His eyes travelled down over the boy's body slowly. "Now should I call you Louis or pet?" he mused with an amused little grin.

This was a far cry from the usually rather clumsy, cheerful and smiley Tabitha that Louis saw in the lecture halls. This man almost oozed a dangerous appeal, with every move that he made; from the way his eyes drank in his student's form under hooded lids to the way he licked his lips slowly like a predator that had finally found his prey.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Louis had a strong jaw, a common feature among wolves given their usual past-times.

His jaw clenched a little under the touch of the crop, he was half expecting the man to strike him with it given the tone of his voice.

The aura this man was giving off was a far cry from the man he was accustomed too, when he was scolded in class he could brush it off with ease because the man seemed like a push over, now though, now the man's words had his attention.

"Tabitha." He purred, the word rolling off his tongue as he tasted it.

He was intrigued.

His hands moved away from his crotch, laying by his sides as he let the man see him, he had expected a different outcome to this, but he was willing to play along to see what became of this encounter.

"I don't see a collar around my throat so Louis works."

He replied with a small smirk, his body felt more alive with just having the man's gaze upon it, he wondered if he couldn't see right now, would he be able to tell where the man was looking? It felt like he would, the path of his gaze left his skin tingling.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

"Louis," Tabitha crooned softly as the crop traced a path along his throat; where a collar would sit if he was wearing one.

"I didn't expect to see you here."

Here as in here at the con. Though he was surprised to see him here in this particular area, too.

Louis - may the University pardon him for looking - was an attractive boy. He'd thought the boy would have a partner.

Apparently not if he was here looking for a Dom.

Tabitha took a few small steps back, his slight heels clicking against the concrete again.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:28 pm

If he were in his wolf form his ears would have pivoted forward in that moment.

Hearing the man croon his name caused a soft purr to rumble in his chest, more so as the crop stroked across his throat.

"I think I'm the one who should be surprised, safe to say your demeanor at school is just a deceptive little cover-up."

This seemed more real, like Tabitha wasn't trying to be anything else.

Louis took a soft inhale as the man stepped back.

"Hmm.."

He muttered with a soft chuckle.

"Never got close enough to you to notice before."

There was a faint scent of something else coming from the man, hidden behind cologne, something that wasn't human."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:31 pm

"It's a good deceptive little cover up." That's what he wanted. A good ploy to hide behind in a professional light so no one would know that he enjoyed things like this.

It was quite an easy ploy to pull off.

After years of it, it came as naturally as breathing to him.

An amused little smile curled his lips.

"If you came to me for our scheduled one-on-one sessions, perhaps you would have found out." He didn't try to hide it at all.

Most of his Supernatural students knew.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:36 pm

"A good cover up until you spank one of your students in the middle of a kink convention."

He teased with a soft laugh, he had done of good job of hiding it and now it was ruined.

"I probably would have."

He agreed, that didn't mean he would be going to those sessions though, he did the requirements for each class and got really good scores, what need did he have for additional study?
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:41 pm

"Yes, a good cover up until then."

Unfortunately that cover up was going to have to be packed in a box like the rest of his belongings so he could move to a new town and start all over again.

"I think I'll move back to my roots next."

He kind of missed Scotland. It would be nice to go back there and enjoy his homeland again.

He definitely wasn't going to stay here and deal with all the bullshit that came along with harassing a student.

"But for today I will enjoy myself." He gave the Wolf's thigh a sharp spank before turning on his heel and walking away slowly. "Perhaps I might even find a sub that'll follow me back there."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Louis listened to the man and watched him as he began to walk away.

His lips pursed as what he had said sunk in.

He moved back to where he had dumped his pants and pulled them back on, buttoning them up before following after him.

"So you have the audacity to think that I was going to threaten your career because you unknowingly gave me a spank?"

Louis gave an offended snort, as he gripped the man's arm and pulled him to a stop.

"We may not get along in the class room but I am not that petty."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Tabitha stopped when his arm was pulled and glanced back at the young man through his long red hair.

"You'd be the first to not be so petty."

This had happened to him a couple of times in his lifetime as a teacher. Each and every student it had happened to had chased him out of his job.

It was expected that this would happen now.

"What is it you want?" What did the boy want from him in exchange for not being chased out of his job?

Tabitha turned slowly so he was facing the boy, looking down at him with an arched brow.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Louis' eyes narrowed as Tabitha asked what he wanted, if he was really trying to be insulting then it was working.

"I don't want anything from you."

He replied, looking taken back and confused, he wasn't about to use and honest mistake as leverage to get what he wanted.

"Though if you want to look past my absence for the next two weeks that would be good."

He added with a joking laugh before shaking his head.

"Don't skip out of town just yet, I don't give a crap about what you do in your personal time, even if it involved me for a moment."

He replied with a shrug, it was all done and over now, no use fretting about it.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Tabitha himself was a little confused for a moment, though he didn't that confusion show on his face.

Decency wasn't something a lot of people considered when they had blackmail material to use.

"I do so for ever Wolf I teach," he assured.

A dark grin curled his lips and his dark eyes smouldered.

"Find someone hot and enjoy these next two weeks. You only want to fuck someone into the bed once a year. Enjoy it while you can."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:07 pm

"Twice a year."

He corrected with a chuckle as a smirk spread across his lips, March wasn't so bad but November was hell.

"Having a hard time picking this year, it's a good thing you're a teacher otherwise I might some sniffing around your door."

He replied, fate was a bitch seeing as the best candidate he had found so far was off the table.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:10 pm

He tilted his head in slight curiosity. He'd only ever noticed one time when Wolves went completely off the map for an extended amount of time.

His curiosity didn't last long though. Before he knew it he was grinning darkly again and the tongue of the crop was teasing over his student's thigh.

"I'm not sure you would be able to last two weeks as my submissive. I'm not a very nice Dom."

He gave the boy's thigh a playful swat, much like the first he'd given.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:14 pm

A purr rumbled in his chest as this thigh was whacked again.

Perhaps it would have been a better idea to leave here alone and not try to pursue this further but he couldn't help but want the man.

"Is that an offer?"

He asked, a grin spreading across his lips.

He knew a challenge when he heard one but the thought of seeing more of this side of Tabitha made his interest peek.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:18 pm

A brow kicked upwards and one gloved hand came up to grip Louis' chin, tilting it up so their eyes met and Louis couldn't look away.

"Are you willing to take that offer?"

His voice had taken on a tone half way between a growl and a purr; an entirely animalistic sound of pleasure.

"Do you really want to see how far you'll make it as my submissive?"

This thumb stroked the boy's lower lip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Louis met his eyes and stared up at him, his lips curled up in a small smirk as he held his own against the man's gaze.

The tone of Tabitha's voice sealed the deal for him, it was primal and lustfilled, he wanted more.

"I do. If you think you can handle me at my worst."

He replied, he would be a handful for the next two weeks, it would be a trail by fire for the both of them.

As the thumb stroked over his lip, he pushed his point by biting into the pad of it firmly, though not enough to damage the leather.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:17 pm

"I have no doubts that I'll manage," he crooned softly.

A brow arched and an amused smile curled his lips.

"Shall we go get a coffee and talk limits and a short term contract?" As much as he would love jumping right into power play with a horny Lycan, he wanted to be safe and talk limits.

Getting a coffee and just chatting would give them time to bond a little, too. Bonding was just as important as setting limits.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Coffee and a chat.

He was interested in other pursuits but this would be best, their relationship would be an issue if anyone found out.

Limits needed to be firmly set.

"Sure sounds good."

He looked down at his clothing with pursed lips.
"I should grab my clothes from the car in case someone sees us."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"I didn't plan to venture out of the hall."

His hand slid to grip the back of Louis' neck possessively as he began walking forwards, guiding the Wolf to follow with the loose grip on the back of his neck.

There were numerous coffee points and general areas for food and drink in the hall. It would be easy enough to find a place for the two of them to sit and chat without leaving the comfort of the convention hall.

It wasn't long before they found a coffee point.

Tabitha's hand left Louis' neck and he took a seat at one of the fold out tables. He slid his hand into his tight leather jacket and pulled out a folded pile of notes. He slipped a ten into the front of Louis' leather pants. "Black coffee, three sugars."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Lycan's were inherantly touchy about their necks, it was often heavily used in sexual activity but at the same time protected from those who they weren't overly close to.

When the hand slipped around his neck he gave a soft growl, trust came with time and he had only met this side of the man today.

"I'm a Sub, not a prostitute."

He muttered, rolling his eyes as he took the note from his pants.

Still he got to his feet and went to order the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Tabitha merely gave a soft chuckle in response to the snort.

He watched the back of his new sub as he went to order for the two of them.

A student. He was taking one of his students - one of his best students at that - as a sub, despite everything that could happen because of it.

Tabitha could laugh at himself.

He shook his head with a little grin as he set his crop down on the table and leant back to wait for Louis in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Louis ordered their drinks and collected them before carrying them back to the table, handing Tabitha his and sitting back down.

"Black, three sugars."

He repeated, his order, it was his first task as the man's potential sub so he was sure not to stuff it up.

"So, want to talk conditions?"

He asked, taking a sip of his latte.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 pm

"Thank you." He peeled back the plastic take-away lid and took a little sip.

When Louis sat down, Tabitha lifted a leg to rest his foot on the edge of the Wolf's seat.

"Now's as good a time as any."

Tabitha licked his lips.

"What are your limits?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C][M] Loneliness Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Loneliness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Convention Hall :: K-Con-