Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Loneliness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tabitha Aileas

[C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 am

Tabitha leaned forwards to press a kiss to his Wolf's stomach as he slowly pushed the toy into him.

When it was comfortably in place, he fitted the rings and buckled the belt around his waist. The lock clicked into place with a quiet metallic sound.

The Shifter stuffed Louis' pants and thong into the bag and stood.

His palm pressed against Louis' back and pulled him close. He leaned down so his lips were just a breath away from Louis'. "Does it feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Louis' stomach clench slightly under the gentle press of lips, he watched the man intently and began to imagine those lips all over his body.

He gave a moan as the toy was pushed into him, it was a good size and left him feeling comfortably full.

He stared up at the man as he was pulled closer, struggling to resist pressing forward and kissing him.

"Really good."

He murmured, his body clenched around the toy, having it locked in place meant he didn't have to grip it or worry about his body pushing it out and with the rings around his package, he was growing hardened and aroused quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:21 pm

"Good." There was a deep purr in the Scot's voice.

He stroked the length of his subs arousal with the back of his fingers slowly, then pulled away.

He picked up the leash and gave it a little tug.

"Pick up the bag and let's go find someone to talk to."

Tabitha gave a wide, cheeky grin that looked more like his University persona's expression than the persona he'd had today.

He wasn't going to make this easy for Louis.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Louis gave a deep purr as his arousal was slowly stroked.

Now his mind was fixated on sleeping with the man, he wanted to find their own little space here and fuck until they were exhausted.

A small whine sounded as Tabitha pulled away, though he did as he was told, bending over to get the bag.

That act alone made him moan again as the toy pushed deep into him.

He carried the bag as the man's crop, following after him as the leash was tugged.

"Why do I feel like the rest of today is going to be a trial?"

That grin unnerved him, his Dom was upto something.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 pm

"Because it is going to be a trial."

He raised a hand to ruffle the Wolf's hair playfully.

"I warned you that I was not going to be a nice Dom. I assure you that warning has not changed in the last hour." Tabitha was still going to be a testing Dom. That wouldn't change.

The Shifter glanced around with a little hum as he began looking for a familiar face. Or someone that just looked friendly enough to approach.

Maybe someone would approach them instead. His sub looked plenty cute enough for other Doms to be interested.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Louis' tongue ran over his lower lip, perhaps he should have taken more heed with that warning still, he could endure a lot and Tabitha captivated him in a way they other Dom's hadn't in a long while.

"I can handle anything you throw at me."

It wasn't a challenge to the man, a simple fact, he could handle it because he needed to, the result of not being able to handle the treatment was heading home alone for another mating season.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:26 pm

"Good." He didnt want for Louis to not handle him. He wanted a sub that would be able to deal with him and want to stay with him.

He would be severely disappointed if he had to return to looking for a sub.

He ran his fingers over the young mans chest.

"I see my tattooist. Shall we go say hi to her?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 pm

A low purr rumbled in his chest as the fingers ran over it, he was loving all of this contact, not a lot of it had been overly sexual but touch was a powerful thing for a Lycan and brought him quite a lot of comfort.

"Sure."

He murmured with a small grin, "though I didn't know you had tattoos, will I get to see them?"

He asked as he chewed on his bottom lip a little, he had a soft spot for tattoos but didn't sport any of his own as of yet.

Rai was having a lot of fun here, she had dragged Liq down and upon seeing an exhibition of 'human furniture' she decided to test it out for herself, it hadn't taken long to over power Liq and tie him up, at the moment he was on his back with his ass up in the air, his arms by his sides and his legs in the air as she perched herself on top of him.

"You're so comfortable."

She teased, looking down at him as she stroked his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:22 pm

"I may show you if you're a good boy."

Tabitha had many tattoos. Rai was only responsibe for the one on his upper back. He had some of importance in his life and some hed gotten on a whim. He was sure Louis would like one of his whim tattooes above the others he had.

The Shifter strolled towards Rai with his grip still comfortably on Louis' leash.

Liq wasnt so impressed with his current position.

He growled at Rais tease. "Fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"You will."

She chirped back as she looked down at him, a wide grin on her lips.

"For the next two weeks, nonstop."

Rai was making light of it at the moment but once that need kicked in she was going to be all over the man like a bitch in heat....literally.

Louis followed after the man, padding behind him at a comfortable pace as he looked around, a purr sounding as he saw the large man bound up under that tiny woman.

He couldn't help but chuckle softly at the scene, what do you expect when you date a Lycan?
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:35 pm

."I should tie you up so you know what its like."

He wasnt enjoying this type of humiliatio . He would much prefer to be bent over and fucked to this. He writhed uncomfortably under Rai and gave a little whine. He wanted something a little more active tha this.

"Rai. Its good to see you," Tabitha greeted as he approached.

"How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Rai gave a soft giggle before she relented and untied him, kissing him deeply in return for what she had done to him, they still had a lot of the convention hall to go through and she didn't want him to be mad at her for the rest of it.

"You're so cute when you whine Liq."

She replied with a purr as she cuddled up against him, hoping the sight of her breasts against him would sate him a little. She had decided to dress up for the even, with her leather pants and corset which made her already generous breasts more so.

"Tabitha hi! I'm great thanks, this is my boyfriend Liq, Liq this is one of my clients, Tabitha."

She introduced, still cuddling up to Liq to get back in the good books.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Liq pursed his lips as he attempted to stay angry at her. It was difficult to do so when her breasts were presented to nicely to him.

He leaned down to kiss and nibble at the tops of her breasts as someone called out her name.

"Ahh so this is Khaliq. Youre right. Hes quite a beautiful specimen."Tabithas brown eyes trailed down over Liq slowly.

Liq grunted in greeeting but disnt lift his head from Rais breasts.

"This is my new sub Louis. Louis meet Rai and her boyfriend Khaliq."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 pm

"He is, unfortunately he is mine, and I don't share well."

The two of them had an understanding but they had realized the more possessive side of one another a fair while ago now.

Her hands stroked through Liq's hair as he nibbled at her breasts, the feeling causing her to purr a soft laugh.

"Well isn't he a looker."

Rai replied as she looked over at Louis, he greeted her and smiled as he stood beside his Dom, his gaze passing over the two of them as they played so openly.

"That looks like fun."

She muttered, nodding down at Louis' new belt.

"Perhaps I should get one of those for you."

She teased as she gave Liq's hair a tug, bringing his head up so she could kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:09 am

"From what youvve told me, he wouldnt enjoy my particular brand of domination anyhow." He would seriously enjoy dominating someone as big as Liq though. Perhaps in the future.

"It does, doesnt it?" Tabitha crooned. He slid his hand into his pocket and a moment later thw plug began to vibrate strongly inside the Lycan. "It will serve for a lot of fun."

Tabithas hand stroked through Louis' hair teasingly.

Liq kissed Rai back eagerly. "Maybe." It would likely be a lot of fun but he wouldnt openly admit that. God knows what Rai would do if she knew he would wnjoy being locked away and stimulated continuously. She would only uuse it against him. He didnt want to admit he wanted that.

He dropped his head to bite roughly at her breasts again, one particular bite broke her skin, causing blood to well up on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:36 pm

"No, I doubt he would."

She had talked about the type of Dom Tabitha was and she couldn't see Liq enjoying it all that much, he was much more primal in his wants, he wanted to fuck and be fucked.

Louis gave a loud moan as he almost doubled over, he hadn't been expecting the sudden stimulation and it had almost left him breathless for a moment.

He gave a pleased whine as Tabitha's hand stroked through his hair, he nuzzled into the touch happily with a purr.

That maybe made Rai's lips curl up, normally when she suggested things he wouldn't enjoy he told her to go fuck herself, this was oddly passive for him if he didn't want it.

Rai gave a gasped moan as her breast was bitten into, her fangs clicking into place as the blood pooled and dripped down her chest.

"Liq..."

She whined as she tried to stay focused instead of collapsing into bed with him.

"You keep this up and my fangs are going to start to ache."

It was mating season after all, mating season, they were compelled to take a mate, some more than others but she didn't think he would enjoy her forcing that sort of commitment onto him.

Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Tabitha smiled when Louis nuzzled against him. Lycan were so affectionate when they were turned on. He loved that affection.

"Sit," Tabitha purred the order, gripping the Wolfs hair and yanking it downwards. Now he had affection he wanted to show his dominance. If Louis continued to obey then he would get the affection he craved.

Liq was trying to be on somewhat good behaviour. He disnt want to pull her up and deny her so much in front of others. Despite his usually obtuse nature, he was on point here. He disnt want Rai to be seen as a terrible Dom for not being able to control his mouth.

The flat of his tongue ran over thw blood on her breast gently, lapping carefully at the wound.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Louis grunted as his hair was yanked but relented under Tabitha's hand, bending his knees as he moved to sit on the ground obediently.

A place like this was not one to misbehave, the con was pretty much a pet show, everyone walking around with their subs on leashes, showing them off while they looked at the exhibits, mess up here and he could guess punishments would be severe.

He had already seen quite a few subs being put in their place it was amusing but at the same time he felt bad for the pair being judged by everyone else.

Rai knew she wasn't a Dom, not really, sometimes she dominated Liq but normally that was just for fun, they had a fairly even relationship when it came to power and she liked it that way, still, you had to keep up appearances at a place like this otherwise other people would be trying to get between them.

She gave a soft moan as her blood was lapped up, her hand stroking through his hair gently, Necromancers and blood, sometimes they were worse than vampires.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:33 pm

."Good boy," the shifter crooned. His fingers weaved through Louis' hair iin the same affectionate manner as he had being doing up until now, his nails gently scraping over his scalp.

He guided the Wolfa head gently to lean on his thigh as his fingers frailed down his jaw nd neck.

"Youre very well behaved for a new sub." Tabitha expected a lot of fuss and disobedience. He was pleasantly surprised with Louis.

Necromancers were definitely worse than Vampires with blood. Vampires just drank it. Necromancers liked to play with it. They enjoyed blood like not even a Vampire could.

Liqs tongue pushed into the tiny wound, irritating it.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Louis gave another purr as those fingers ran through his hair and over his jaw and neck.

He leaned in his against the man's thigh, sticking close to him as he rested up against his leg, his body shuddering as vibrations flowed through him, sitting down served to push the toy deeper inside of him.

His gaze turned up to Tabitha as he pressed against him.

"I don't have a reason to misbehave."

There was a time and a place for that and at the moment he felt no need for it, Tabitha hadn't done anything he disliked yet.

Rai grit her teeth a little as Liq's tongue irritated the bite, he had such blunt teeth as it was, but the wound would heal quickly.

"If you enjoy this so much perhaps we should look into knife play, or I could let you toy with my piercing kit."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Tabitha smiled happily down at Louis at the Wolfs answer. "Im glad."

He was glad he was doing right by Louis as a dom. That was just as important as the aub acting right in Tabithas mind. The dom had to act right by the sub to make ths sub hppy too. If he didnt then there was something wrong with the picture.

Liq shivered violently at the suggestion. Those words had gone straight to his cock. Knife play.

He could imagine Rai above him holding a knife all too clearly. The cold feeling against his flesh. The sharp sting of being cut. The warm wel of blood over his slick skin.

"We need to find a good knife to play with," Liq secided with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 6:57 pm

He couldn't guarantee that next week he would behaving so well, desperation brought out the worst in people and he knew that he would be desperate and his ability to listen and obey would decrease dramatically.

For now though he had his sanity and he was content, though with the toy going off inside of him he would be a writhing mess soon enough.

"Am I allowed to come?"

He asked, nuzzling against the man's clothed leg, he didn't have the need to yet but it would arrive soon enough even without his member being touched and he wanted to be prepared to either endure or enjoy.

"We do."

Rai replied with a grin as her hand stroked over his back, that shiver made her purr with delight, another kink to indulge in.

"I'm sure we could find something good here."

If you couldn't find a good knife at a kink convention then you never would.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm

"As much as you can," Tabitha responded. Tabitha saw no merit in orgasm denial. He wanted his subs to come as often as they could. He was more likely to over indulge than to take something away.

"Count them throughout the day. Ill want to know how many you have tonight."

This would be somethi g that would happen often. Asking how often Louis would come.

Liq grinned at Rai, leaning up o kiss the woman deeply with a purr.

He was coming to enjoy exploring kinks with Rai.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Louis' lips kicked up into a grin, he liked that answer, he knew coming too often would get painful as his body grew over sensitive but it was better than the blinding frustration of not being allowed to come at all.

Rai kissed him back just as deeply, getting Liq to open up to kinks and his sexuality had been difficult to begin with but she figured after getting him to take it up the ass anything else was quite easy.

"So Tabitha..."

She muttered, looking back up at the man, she had almost forgotten that he was there with all the fun the two of them were having.

"I trust that your tattoo has healed up nicely?"

She had only done the one for him so far and his skin was so fair it was always hard to tell how it would react to the ink, but he hadn't called with any issues so that was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:19 pm

"Its healed up just fine. One of the best tattos ive had so far."

Rai was good at her job and her art skills wsre excellent. The healing time had been amazing and he was more than pleased with the final result.

"Would you like to see your hard work all healed up?"

He knew some tattoo artists liked to see their work when it was good and healed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Loneliness
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Convention Hall :: K-Con-
Jump to: