Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Loneliness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 pm

"I'm so glad to hear that."

She replied with a smile, sneaking a little something extra into the antiseptic ointment had her winning favor with a lot of her clients.

"I'd love to, it's not often that I get to see the healed up work in person."

A lot of her clients sent her photos or she got to see them if they came in for another.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:30 pm

"It looks like youll get to see some of my tattoos now after all, Louis."

Tabitha unbuttoned his leather jacket and dropped it to the floor. Next was the crisp white shirt. Around both his arms were thick black decorative bands. The left side of his chest had ribs tattooed in the same place as his own ribs with a heart behind them. On his hip was a dark green dragon.

Tabitha turned around to show off Rais tattoo. A thistle tattoo I the middle of his upper back.

It was very nicely healed considering he had had it for just a few daya.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Raisa stepped forward as Tabitha took off his shirt.

Her hand graced over the thistle design, a smile gracing her lips as she took it in.

The details had held well and none of the ink had bled at all, on top of that the tattoo looked like it had healed up a long long than it actually had, for all anyone knew it could have been done weeks or months ago.

"I came up so nicely, I was worried about how it would turn out since you're so fair. Being pale does wonders for coloured tattoos."

The colours in it looked so crisp and clean.

Louis gazed up from his place on the floor and took in all of the man's torso, his gaze picking up every detail that he could find with a small smile, he hadn't expected those tattoos on the man's skin but now he could see them he wanted to trace each of them with his fingers, or his tongue, either way, they invited his touch.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:12 pm

"Ive always been lucky with coloured tattoos." Hed never had any trouble with tattoos. Theyd always beengood after theyve healed.

Tabitha could feel Louis' eyes on his skin.

"Do you want to touch them?"

He crouched down with his back to Louis so he could get a closer look at the thistle. "It must be strange to know your lecturer has so many tattoos under such a crip appernce."

He still hadnt shown Louis one tattoo he knew the Wolf would like.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Louis nodded as he was addressed, he did want to touch them.

"You never looked like the type to get tattoos."

He admitted as Tabitha leaned down, his fingers stroked over the image, tracing the lineart.

"Its new."

He muttered, it had healed well but the skin still looked a little tender, leaning forward he couldn't help himself as his tongue lapped at a bit of skin that looked irritated still, obviously a small section that had been missed when the ointment had been applied.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:32 pm

"Now now, youre a Litterature student. Ive taught you to never judge a book by its cover." Judging him by his appearance was expected but not what hed been feaching his stuxents.

He shivered a little when he felt tbewarm touch of Louins fingers.

"Yes. It was done right before your lwcrure on monday morning." Hex literally gone straight from the tattoo shop to his lectures. No one had known he had had a tattoo done that day.

Tabitha licked his lips slowly as he felt the wet caress of his Wolfs tongue on his back. He was pleased that Louis was already willing to aid in healing him.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:02 pm

"That's true but you aren't exactly a book are you?"

He replied with a little grin, after what he had seen today he thought Tabitha was more like a puzzle box, you think you have it all figured out until you move a piece and find something completely different inside.

The fact that he just felt the man shiver under his touch gave him a small sense of pride, he had worried that Tabitha might keep him at a physical distance for a while, test the water to make sure this relationship wasn't going to be a liability.

He gave a low purr as his tongue swept over the man's skin, his flesh had a sweetness to it but also an underlying taste of something else, something dark and masculine, it made him swipe his tongue over him again, he could taste the ink under the surface of his skin, the faintest hint of blood from the multiple needle pricks.

Reluctantly he pulled back before he got carried away and tried to do something stupid like mounting his Dom in the middle of a convention hall.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 pm

"Everyones life is a sstory to be told. It doesnt do to judge without knowing the details."

Tabitha stoodd again when Louis pulledd back and rsted his hand on the top of the Wolfs head.

"Im very happy with how the tattoo came out, Rai. Ill definitely be returning for my next tattoo. Perhaps even piercings too." If the tattoos came out well the piercings definitely would. Hed been wanting a few piercings recently.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Louis actually wanted to whine as Tabitha stood back up but he mentally scolded himself, he had know this side of the man for little over and hour, he wasn't going to let himself get attached so soon.

Though when that hand rested on his head he leaned against the Shifter's leg again.

"It will be a pleasure to tattoo you again and I am always open for piercing bookings, just be sure to bring that cutie with you."

She replied with a smirk as she looked down at Louis, she was only teasing a little, she had her own man to keep her more than satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:52 pm

"When hes not studying, Ill be sure to bring him with me."

As much as he loved the dynamic between a dom and a sub he wasnt going to letLouis fall behind with uni work. Hed set aside time for Louis to do his work so he disnt fall too far behind.

"Perhaps youll even vet the chance to pierce him."

Tabitha definitely wanted to get Louis pierced.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:51 pm

"Is he one of your students? How naughty."

She replied with a chuckle, not that she cared, they were both consenting adults after all, if it were high-school and not university then that would be cause for alarm.

"Well then I'll be eagerly awaiting your call."

It was always nicer when you got to work with attractive clients.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Tabitha's lips kicked up into a little grin.

"Sometimes the forbidden relationship's too good to pass up."

The added danger in the relationship did make it just a little more interesting. If one of them slipped up even a little bit, it would cause a lot of trouble for them both.

"I'll be sure to drop in some time."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:53 pm

"I can imagine the thrill, for the sake of my own fantasies I hope you two plan on doing it in your office."

Nothing hotter than the thought of being pushed down onto your sexy lecturers desk.

"I have to go find some toys for this one to play with, I'll see you when you come into the store Tabitha."

Much longer and Liq was going to get bored, plus she wanted to find a good knife.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Tabitha merely gave a little chuckle in response to her wishes.

Fucking on his desk. Now that was comical. Granted, the whole act of him participating in sex was comical to him.

"We'll see what happens."

Tabitha's hand slid into his pocket discreetly.

"Say goodbye to the two of them, Louis." As he finished his little order, the toy inside the Wolf began vibrating more strongly, pulsing inside him.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:02 pm

"If it doesn't happen I'll be coming after you with that crop Tabitha."

She teased with a small chuckle as she took Liq's hand so she didn't lose him in the crowd.

"Goo-" he started before the vibrations started, causing him to moan loudly, once again the shock got to him and he fell forward onto all fours, his thighs pressing together as his arousal throbbed.

"Bye.."
He whimpered he bit into his lip sharply as he felt heat pooling in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:05 pm

"That would do you a lot of good."

Tabitha smiled when Louis pitched forwards with a loud moan. On his hands and knees at his feet. That was a pretty sight.

He crouched enough to pet the Wolf gently.

"Let's go see if we can find anyone else we can chat to."

He didn't reduce the vibrations, just strolled forwards and expected Louis to follow.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Louis felt like his entire body was vibrating. He could feel it in his cock and that only made things more difficult for him.

He gave a whine as he was pet, being like this in a convention hall full of people was intense.

When Tabitha strolled forwards he forced himself shakily onto his feet, clutching his stomach a little as the toy moved inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:14 pm

When Louis approached him, Tabitha's hand skimmed up his back to caress the back of his neck gently.

"Maybe we should make some new friends."

Talking to new people sounded fun.

His eyes flickered slowly over the small crowd they were in.

"See anyone you like the look of?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Despite he strong vibrations that ran through him the hand on his neck felt a little more reassuring.

Having a new Dom was a really strange experience especially when he knew so little about the man.

His gaze looked over the crowd as he was questioned, landing on extremely long silver hair.

He nodded toward the man.
"Vampire...lycan?"

He muttered, his nose was a little confused by the two intense secebts that indicated age.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:22 pm

"That's quite a strange combination."

His interest was piqued.

Tabitha began leading them towards the strange pair. What he saw when they got close enough was a pretty sight.

The Lycan was on his knees with his back facing towards the Vampire. His arms were bound behind his back and his cock was tied with a piece of black ribbon. His back was covered in bloody whip marks.

Tabitha licked his lips slowly.

"Evening," he called out cheerfully as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:33 pm

Aeker purred as he stroked his bloodied crop between the Lycan's cheeks, rubbing the tip against his entrance.

The Vampire's blood red eyes turned over to the Shifter, not conveying the small amount of wariness he kept when Aodh was vulnerable.

He was extremely protective of his mate.

"Evening."

He replied, his voice thick with lust from their previous activities.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"I'm Tabitha," he introduced. "And this is my Wolf Louis."

His chin jerked down to Aodh and he raised his brows in a show of being impressed.

"Your Wolf is very well behaved."

He hadn't known a Wolf just sitting there and taking whips without retaliation was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Aeker smiled and nodded.
"Its a pleasure to meet you both."

He replied, Aeker was in his element and right now he looked beautiful. He wore sinfully tight pants along his long slender legs, a tailored shirt covered his torso, the sleeves rolled up and the top buttons left undone.

Small splatters of blood flecked up his arms, chest and neck.

"Thank you, he isn't always so well behaved, though what do you expect, wolves are wild."

He muttered with a chuckle as he gave his mate one more hard whip before walking around him.

He knelt down in front of the Lycan, gripping his chin and gently guiding him to look him in the eye.

His grin softened into a more loving smile and he leaned down and kissed the man deeply.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:50 pm

"They are indeed," Tabitha chuckled.

He ruffled Louis' thick dark hair gently. "I haven't seen the wild side of this one yet but I know it's going to be rough."

He was a little excited to see Louis be defiant.

Aodh looked up when his chin was lifted. He returned the loving smile with a toothy grin before leaning up into the kiss eagerly.

Aodh bit into Aeker's lip sharply.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Louis gave a soft purr as his hair was ruffled, watching the Vampire and Lycan interact made him smile a little, their connection was obvious even from just observing.

Aeker gave a soft moan as his lip was bitten, licking Aodh's lower lip as he pulled away reluctantly.

"His name is Aodh."

He continued, running a hand through the man's bright locks, giving them a playful tug.

Teasingly Aeker's hand dipped lower, stroking over the very tip of Aodh's tied member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Loneliness
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Convention Hall :: K-Con-
Jump to: