Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] Loneliness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Nerot

[C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:15 am

"First and foremost, I have no interest in any of your bodily fluids with the exception of saliva, semen and blood."

He didn't want to be ingesting anything other than those three, and perhaps maybe tears, but that seemed unlikely.

"With any permanent markings or scarifications I'd like to be consulted if you intend to do anything, thingsnlike piercings and such are completely up to you provided it can be reversed if or when we separate."

He added, taking a deep sip of his drink, the coffee wasn't great but it was good enough.

"I am aware orgasm denial will very likely be in play however when it comes to the full moon or mating season you have to be mindful of when enough is enough. I won't be losing my sanity for your entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:23 am

"Not a fan of golden showers, then, are you?" That was one thing he would have to be conscious to not do. He liked the power play behind that particular kink.

All other fluids bare the three mentioned weren't going to be a problem, though.

"I am a fan of piercing sessions. Those will happen regularly, though I will certainly inform you of what exactly I plan to do beforehand so we can discuss your level of comfort with the session."

He took another sip of his coffee.

"My interest in orgasm denial is minimal. I encourage you orgasm as much as possible in our sessions."

Tabitha sat down the cup. "I do not require you to wear a collar for me outside of Sessions, though I would like it if you wore a set of dogtags if I had them engraved for you." Dogtags were a lot easier to hide than a collar.

"And I would like to be addressed as Tabitha. I am your Dominant, but I am by no means a Master. Tabitha is more personal, I find."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 am

"Not particularly."
He replied, his nose was too sensitive for it, last time he had smelled it on himself for weeks.

"If it is something you're into we can have a small trial, I'm flexible but if it is still isn't agreeable then I don't want to be pressured into trying again."

He nodded softly, he had no outrageous requests, that was good.

"Dogtags are fine, you can address me as you please unless we are in public, like at school, humiliate me at home, not in class.

Anything other requests?"
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:40 am

Tabitha nodded. "That's doable."

A trial at some point when they were more comfortable with each other then seeing where that leads. Tabitha could do that.

"I request that we go into the market area and find ourselves a nice collar and leash set."

Tabitha carefully put the plastic lid back onto his coffee and stood. He picked up his coffee then motioned to his crop.

"You can carry that for me."

As he passed Louis' chair, his free hand reached out to run through the Wolf's hair in a small sign of affection.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:54 am

Louis finished up his coffee in a large gulp, a latte cooled too quickly and once cold it tasted horrible.

He gave a soft purr as a hand ran through his hair, the affection was nice if not a little odd, it would take a little while for them to bond more.

Time would tell how much this would develop.

He picked up the crop the stood, following the man.

"So, to the market?"

He looked forward to having a new collar and a new Dom.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 am

Tabitha nodded as he began towards the busy market area.

"Do you have a preference for a type of collar?" he asked as his eyes began flickering over the different stalls.

There were so many types of toys for sale here.

"If you see something that interests you, tell me." He wanted to know what sorts of things Louis liked.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:04 am

"Not really, I prefer leather though."

It had a better smell to it, it was more comforting than the sharp smell of metal.

Louis neared a display table and quickly backed away from them.

"Nope, none of those."

That seller had been human and had used silver fittings for their collars, luxury over steel but he wasn't going to touch them with a ten foot pole.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:07 am

Tabitha's arm wrapped around the boy when he bumped into him backing away from the table. His fingers stroked through his thick, dark hair gently.

"We'll find a Lycan-run stall. They'll have the best equipment for us."

Fingers still teasing through Louis' hair, he continued on forwards through the isle of stalls, looking over everything each stall had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:13 am

A small smile curled at his lips as an arm wrapped around him.

"Sounds like a good idea."

He replied, moving slowly through the crowds of people as he looked for a Lycan run store with what they were looking for.

A purr rumbled through his chest as he sniffed it out, he slowly looked over their wares, picking up a few items, he liked to touch, using all of his senses as he inspected each item.

"Do you have a preference?"

He asked, sorting through a few that he liked.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 am

"Thick and sturdy with either an O or D ring."

His head tilted slightly as he looked down at the collars around.

As Louis reached for one, he laid his hand on top of it. "It has silver mixed with the other metals. Made for a masochistic Lycan." From the way he had reacted to the other silver collars, he doubted Louis would want to touch this one.

Tabitha reached out for another collar. He picked it up and inspected it carefully. It was black leather with a red trim and a nice sturdy looking O-ring.

"Do you like this one?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:24 am

Louis gave a low growl as he pulled his hand away from the collar that Tabitha had blocked.

He looked up at the man with a small smile.

"Thanks."

He muttered, he hadn't had a good time with silver and avoided it where he could.

He looked over the one that Tabitha had picked out, it looked comfortable enough and sturdy.

"Yeah, looks good, I like the colours."

Black and red, how well suited.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 am

"It's all right."

Tabitha gave a little smile as he unbuckled the collar and reached out to buckle it around the Wolf's throat.

Then he picked up a chain leash with a red leather handle. Perfect.

He paid for both then turned to face Louis.

Grasping the clasp of the leash between his leather-clad fingers, he pressed the clasp to Louis lower lip and gazed at him silently for a few long moments.

After his long moment of staring, he smiled and leaned down to press a kiss to the boy's forehead as he clipped the leash to the collar.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 am

When Tabitha went to buckle the collar he arched his neck to make it easier for the man.

Having the leather around his throat felt oddly comforting.

He looked up at the man as the clasp was held to his lip, they parted a little as the tip of his tongue lapped out over the cold metal.

Despite being clothed under Tabitha's intense stare he felt bare.

His eyes slid shut with a soft purr as his forehead was kissed, his own smile appearing as the soft click of the clasp shutting sounded.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:41 am

Despite the strangeness of their relationship, Tabitha could see himself being with the Wolf.

Just from their half an hour together, he felt that Louis would be a good sub. He enjoyed the little shows of affection that he gave and he looked blissfully happy now he was wearing a collar and leash.

He kissed the corner of Louis' lips then gave his leash a little tug.

"Shall we look for some toys or shall we mingle?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:50 am

His lips kicked up a little as the corner of his mouth was kissed.

Perhaps it was a little too early for a proper kiss, not that he minded, he could be patient, though his mouth was really tempting.

"Which ever you want, I'm happy with either."

Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 am

"Let's look for some toys. I'd like to know what interests you."

That and he would like to find something for the two of them to play with, too. They could get to know each other with the help of some fun toys tonight.

He wanted to be able to know everything about the boy's body when he was done.

"Point out any toy that catches your eye."
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:10 am

He nodded and walked with Tabitha as they looked out at the toy section.

The leash meant he had to stay close to the man but his eyes wandered over all the different devices and toys.

More than one purrs would rumble in his chest as he looked over something pleasing, the sight of some things made his member twitch with stirring arousal.

It was the more exotic toys that drew his gaze, one on this table had him smirking a little, amongst the bondage gear was a dual toy, a cock and ball ring as well as a prostate massager. Everything was such strangely shaped that he wondered what it would feel like.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:20 am

Tabitha's eyes flickered up when Louis purred deeply.

He led the two of them to the stall and reached down to pick up the toy. He looked it over for a long moment before shaking his head.

"No. It won't do."

He set it back down and tugged Louis' leash.

A few minutes later, Tabitha's eyes were drawn to a stall. He grinned and pulled Louis towards him. The stall had dozens of types of chastity belts.

His gloved fingers stroked over one. It was a simple leather belt, though attached to it was a large vibrating plug and cock and ball rings. It was very similar to the device that Louis had caught sight of, but the plug for this one was larger and it had the ability to be locked into place.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:25 am

Louis gave a pout when he was pulled away from the table.

He could tell this one is was going to have very particular taste.

After a few moment of sulking and following behind Tabitha he looked up at what the man was inspecting.

He swallowed thickly and nodded, that one looked like fun and the size of the vibrator was definitely to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:30 am

"Much better than your choice."

He grinned down at Louis before checking the price tag.

It had quite a price on it, but it would be well worth the price. Tabitha could have hours of fun with this.

"It has a remote." Tabitha gave a crooked grin as he picked up the remote. The fun just doubled.

"Go find a good bottle of lube and a nice sturdy lock," he murmured, passing off a note to the Wolf before counting out the notes to pay for the belt.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:37 am

Louis gave Tabitha a wary look as he watched the man admire the toy.

He didn't trust that little grin, suddenly he questioned how kind of a Dom he would turn out to be.

"Alright." He nodded, taking the note and setting out for those two items.

The lock was easy but there were so many types of lube that it was almost intimidating.

He asked the assistant for their most popular and ended up walking back with a warming lube that was meant to make things more sensitive, sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:41 am

By the time Louis returned, Tabitha had paid and was grinning widely.

"Let's go find somewhere less busy."

He picked up the Wolf's leash and began leading him towards the play area. This was where all the fun was to be had. Where all the Doms played with their subs.

Tabitha found a fairly empty area and dropped Louis' leash. "Strip your pants," he ordered in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:48 am

He followed the man hastily and when they entered the play area he couldn't help but let his eyes wander at all the people and the different acts going on around them.

The firm order brought him back to what he was meant to be doing and he quickly unbuttoned and pushed down his pants, leaving him covered in a small scrap of leather.

He hadn't thought that Tabitha would want to play out in the open like this for risk of being seen by someone else they knew but right now, exposed to his new Dom, he couldn't bring himself to care.
Back to top Go down
Tabitha Aileas

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 am

People here wouldn't care if he was playing with Louis, even if they knew the two of them.

Tabitha yanked down the leather thong. He stroked the Wolf's arousal a few times before dropping to his knees.

The shifter lubed the toy generously then grinned up at his new sub. "Ready?" he purred softly, pressing the slick toy to his entrance but not pushing it in yet.
Back to top Go down
Louis Nerot

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 am

Louis head rolled back a little as his arousal was stroked, the first time his new Dom touched him intimately.

He would remember all these times, they were important to him.

The Wolf chewed on his lip as the large toy was pressed to his entrance, parting his legsna little so it could be pushed in easier.

"Yeah." He muttered, resisting the urge to put his fingers in the mans hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] Loneliness   [C][M] Loneliness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] Loneliness
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre :: Convention Hall :: K-Con-
Jump to: