Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Graveyard Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

She whimpered and cried out, pressing her hips forwards.

Finally!!

She purred against Sharifa's lips, thoroughly enjoying this now the torture was over.

The Succubus knew she was going to be sore later but at the moment she really could care less. She'd find a human to feed off to lessen the discomfort later.

Right now she was satisfied with Sharifa having her way with her.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:35 pm

next time sweetness, if ya don't want me to torture you *licks up Gia's neck* don't piss me off

she swiftly added a second finger, twisting her hand in a way that she could press hard against Gia's sweetspot, and growled, tongue tracing a vein visible on Gia's arm before biting into it.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 pm

She whimpered.

Oh god, she mist just try to piss her off to feel this torture again. This, as much as she wanted more, felt delicious.

Her hips arched and thrust and she tossed her head back, crying out as Shar bit into her arm.

God, oh god, oh god, oh god.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 am

she chuckled low, running her tongue along the bit mark before nuzzling it a little and licking up the blood the dripped out

like that sweetness?

she would try everything to break this woman

she added the third finger and stretched Gia as she bit back into her arm, pressing up against her before moving her attentions back to Gia's mouth, licking along her jaw before capturing those wonderfully swollen lips again and kissing her breathless as her fingers worked inside her Uke
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am

She purred out a quiet yes, eyes sliding open to look down at the woman in a lust-glazed haze.

A long slow inhale came about her as she was stretched and she moaned, pressing her hips down against the hand.

She kissed back fiercely, lips moving at a relentless pace, tongue running against Sharifa's, as her legs tightened around her hips, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

she twisted her hand while stretching gia as her thumb rubbed against the sweetspot.

she grinned however at the breathy reply and returned her attention to an exposed vein on her unmarked arm, grazing her teeth over her desired area first before biting hard.

she loved the taste of Gia's blood, being perfectly aged and not thin like a fledgling's would have been

she would have let go of Gia's wrists to free her hand, but that would be just boring

so instead, stretching her arm out a little, she moved from Gia's arm low enough to kiss Gia's stomach almost sweetly before letting her tongue snake out, now in full inhuman mode, and her tongue seemed to elongate and lengthen to lick an even longer path up from Gia's stomach.
she caught the shirt in her teeth and tore it off before continuing to licker her way up between Gia's breasts, lingering slightly before reaching Gia's neck again, licking up any and all traces of spilt blood

like i said....stay....no need to run with your tail between your legs to your ex. we're more than capable.

to keep her quiet and from thinking too much, she bit down on Gia's unmarked collar bone
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 am

She purred.

Damn, did Shar want her black and blue? Because she was on her way to becoming just that. Her skin would be covered in scratched and cuts and bite marks. And any skin not covered by the afore mentioned wounds would be bruised to high heaven.

Not that she minded.

She didn't even both trying to tug her wrists from the woman's hold. Sharifa wanted her to stay put and she had a sinking feeling that Sharifa would torture her all the more if she did try to break the hold.

"Yes," she agreed breathlessly. She's stay. She'd fight.

Another whimper-turned-sob slipped from her bruised and bloody lips.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:51 am

she grinned in triumph, now content.

she felt full and safe in the knowledge taht Gia wasn't going back to the Cur.

she chuckled low, nuzzling the side of Gia's face and nipped at her jaw

ready for release yet, Sweetness? she purred against Gia's neck, her now longer tongue circling the bit marks and hickies
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:05 am

"YES!" she sobbed, writhing against the other woman.

She continued to sob pitifully. She was just a writhing mass of lust at the moment.

A writhing mass of lust that wanted a fucking release!

"Oh, God yes. Please, Shar..." She was surprised she could string together so many words at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:16 am

she grinned wider as she leaned in

i wonder.....how much to you want it?

she slowed her movements down again, barely doing anything now, and barely touching her, only moving her fingers on occasion to keep Gia interested and needy.

she wanted to play a little longer
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 am

She whimpered then sobbed, one tear streaking down her cheek.

"Please, Shar..." She was begging for all she was worth now. She wanted - no, needed - this and the torture she was going through was terrible.

Her hips moved desperately against the near-still hand.

Another pathetic whimper escaped. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 am

she chuckled deep in her throat, growling just a little, and then she moved her hand in swift and harsh movements, going as deep as she could, doing all kinds of little tricks to hit all the right places, and she kissed Gia hard, now letting go go Gia's wrists in favour of letting her now free hand trail down her Uke and hold onto Gia's thigh.

she then broke the kiss, withdrew her fingers, and went low, crouching and pulling Gia's legs over her shoulders as she left her long tongue run over Gia, and then moved inside her, her tongue twisting as she added her fingers again, enjoying hearing Gia moan and beg
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:01 am

She gasped and moaned. "Ooooooooh." Her long moan was interrupted by the rough kiss.

And when her wrists were released, instead of rubbing them to get the circulation back into them, she fisted her hands into the younger woman's hair, kissing her back fiercely.

She whimpered pitifully when the woman pulled away.

A hiss escaped her and she came with a loud cry, slumping back against the tree, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 am

she grinned and pulled away, licking her mouth and hands clean as she dressed gia again, taking her scarf from around her waist and turning it into a makeshift top for Gia before she sat down and pulled Gia into her lap

now, Sweetness. don't piss me off again.

she continued to grin and took off a gauntlet to offer her wrist to Gia so the woman could take some of the blood back as she thought she had taken a little too much
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 am

The Succubus laid silently as the Arabic woman dressed her, eyes half-closed, panting softly.

She leaned against the woman's chest when she was pulled into her lap. "Mmmm," she hummed in agreement, very nearly purring.

Her tongue darted out over the soft flesh before she bit down on it, drinking languidly.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 am

she chuckled, letting Gia drink as she ran her fingers through Gia's hair idly

thought she was speaking bravado before, she knew this was going to be a very hard battle, and she knew it would get messy....which is why they needed Gia, and why she needed to progress in her training rapidly

unconsciously, her arm dropped around Gia's waist and leaned back against the tree as she held Gia, and let her eyes slide closed as she reached into a pouch and pulled out a Cuban cigar, a flame flickering to life at the tip of her finger after she cut the tip off of the cigar and lit it.

inhaling deeply, she slowly exhaled a cloud of pale smoke

sorry if you don't like the smell, Sweetness.....

she only ever smoked when in deep thought or a little distressed
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 am

Once she had enough blood to feel a little more alert, she ran her tongue over the small nicks to seal them.

Her eyes slid closed and she purred at the feel of fingers running through her hair.

She shrugged. "I smoke on occasion myself. It doesn't bother me." Her eyes flitted open and she stared up at Sharifa through her lashes. "What would bother me, though, would be you not sharing that."

Her tongue ran over her lips and she wrinkled her nose. As much as she loved the taste of blood - and she obviously loved the taste of blood - she wasn't too fond of the taste of her own blood. And that was all she could taste on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 am

Sharifa snickered.

she hated sharing her cigars. she liked one to herself.

so instead, she reached into her pouch and pulled out another cuban, handing it to Gia after cutting off the end and lighting it with the small flame at the tip of her finger

there you go m'dear. better than halving half of one

she grinned brightly and settled back again just as Altair appeared in his bird form again, and settled on Shar's shoulder while she glared up at him a little before simply shrugging it off.

she couldn't care less right then about him changing into human form....she'll get mad again later

she looked back down at Gia and had noticed the slight wrinkling of her nose (And it was damn cute) as she licked her lips.

sighing a little, she rolled her eyes and grinned before tilting Gia's chin up to kiss the woman and make sure any traces of blood in the woman's mouth were gone as she kissed the woman

once she pulled back, she chuckled and held the cigar between her teeth

better love?
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:59 am

She inhaled slowly and blew out a cloud of acrid smoke, shoulders relaxing.

The Succubus gave a casual nod to the Eagle, shifting to make herself comfortable against Shar, realising the extent of the damage she had taken when her torso ached.

She was going to have hickey's galore when they developed.

She kissed Sharifa back slowly.

"Mhmm."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 am

she sighed quietly and rolled her shoulders as she snickered, idly tracing a mark on Gia's skin that she had left

you're gonna ache for a while.....but then, isn't that how you like it?

she chuckled again and began running her fingers through Gia's hair again as she smoked quietly

she was trying to distract herself from her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:35 am

A quiet moan thrummed in her chest as her eyes slid shut. The soft touched to deep bruises and the slight ripple of pain she felt was intoxicating. She loved it. Perhaps more than she should have.

But she was always the kid who sat poking her bruises when she was bored.

She inhaled long and slow, exhaling the thick smoke, shoulders slumping as she leaned back against the younger woman.

"I'm still shit scared..."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:33 am

she sighed quietly after taking a drag on her cigar

i would call you a fool if you weren't scared....that's what keeps people alive. however, running away from everything you're scared of, especially something like this, is, to put simply, stupid as well. it takes strength and courage to stand and fight, and if you'd ran, it would just be bad in the long run

she quietly nuzzled Gia's hair, still tracing the marks on her skin

hell.....i'm scared of this as well.....what if i die here, never able to see my family again, and they never hear of it....they'd probably think i simply abandoned them and grow to hate me a great deal, or, the more likely, they figure it out, and probably hunt you down themselves to try and kill whoever killed me...and end up dead themselves. they're still young, still Fledglings.....i'm scared of that prospect, of what would happen to my family due to this, but i'm not about to abandon my coven, either of them. so i'm standing and fighting, for the good of both

she then tried to lighten the mood a little and grinned

besides! i haven't been hunting Lycan before. this is a whole new experiance *chuckles and grins wider* might take home some of the prettier ones as well

she won't deny it. she loves anything that looked pretty and was rare. a pretty Lycan is rare and something of value to her, and she'd love to have one in her coven....should it wish to be
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 am

"Idiocy keeps people alive; fear keeps them from doing insane things. Well, most the time..." Her fear wasn't going to stop her from going up against one of the few people in the world strong enough to be her match. She wished it would stop her.

She nuzzled back against Shar with quiet mewls every time her fingers passed a over particularly sensitive bruise.

"Heh, just what we need... More kids looking for a fight," she sighed. At that point in time she was damned sure that she'd have no patience and just slaughter anyone that wanted a fight; kid or not.

The supposed mood-lightener made her so tense that if you saw her, you'd be wandering if she had turned to stone. She was rigid and wide-eyed with fright.

Lycan-hunting? Sharifa was suicidal!
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am

she saw how tense Gia got and sighed

sweetness, it was just a joke. i'm not a fool, and know i'd probably die if i went lycan hunting. well, make that a certainty. sorry Sweetness

to sooth the suddenly tense vampire, she peppered her face in light kisses to distract her a little, hugging Gia a little closely

she could be sweet when she wanted to
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:51 am

"Don't joke about that. Ever." Her voice was firm and downright glacial.

Lycan hunting was something she'd never permit. Many a time had she taken up odd jobs in the Hunters Society (a completely different group than the Vampire Hunters Association) to get rid of Lycan Hunters.

As much as she enjoyed the close hug and the little kisses, she wasn't relaxed.

Thoughts of Sharifa being killed by Lycan or the HS giving Gia the job to kill her flashed through her mind, tormenting her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Stroll
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: