Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Graveyard Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:57 am

apologies sweetness. i'm well aware of the organisations out to kill lycan hunters. in all truthfulness, i never would as i have no real qualm with them. okay, it's irritating when they try and take over my territory, but they always fail and i make them leave with their tails between their legs. but i would never purposefully hunt them down to kill out of cold blood. after all *grin* i'm just a lowly Thief from Jerusalem, and a mother and grandmother. you needn't worry about me adding another title to my list.

she soothed Gia further by making her presence strong and grounded and to wrap around them both, assuring Gia that she was there and solid and not going anywhere to do something hugely stupid

so relax, m'dear. it'll be fine. i simply tried to ease the mood and only made it worse. forgiveness
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:07 am

"Lycan hunting is a touchy subject for me."

She'd quite happily kill anyone that tried to hunt Lycan.

With a smile on her face.

She leaned closer to the taller woman, wrapping her arms around her and kissing any part of her neck she could softly. "Dont do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:16 am

Sharifa smiled and growled in appreciation, arms tightening around the woman's waist as she then moved to bury her face in the crook of Gia's neck, nuzzling her

in reality, she was shit scared about all of this, and was trying to distract herself from her thoughts

her arms moved from Gia's waist to Gia's shoulders, hugging her tight and close

she couldn't hide it great right then. she was scared. not only for herself, but all connected

she knew the lycans were dangerous, she didn't want the war ro happen, she was scared of the outcome, and she wanted terribly to at lest see her family one more time before the war, but knew that it was impossible for that to happen in the slightest. they couldn't leave home, and she couldn't return just yet. if she did, it would compromise the entirety of the Vampire race, and possibly others

he shoulder muscles tightened in frustration at this situation and bit her lip as she held onto Gia and kept her close
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:31 am

She continued to place small kisses on her neck, the growl egging her on.

And when she was pulled closer, her tongue ran over the tanned skin followed closely by a small nip.

She was offering comfort in the most familiar way she could; through close and intimate touches.

One of the downsides of being a Succubus: sex was the answer to most things. Even when her mind knew it wasn't, her body said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 am

she gently pulled Gia back, her expression unusually stony and cool as she looked down, shadows falling into her face

not now, Gia. gently kisses the tip of her nose, letting her eyes fall shut sorry sweetness

she had no idea where the sudden depressive mood came from....she has probably been suppressing it for a while now, and she was tired from events. not physically, but mentally.

she pulled gia back and hugged her, sighing heavily

ignore me, for a moment. don't know where this came from

she covered her eyes with a hand, tilting her head back as she gained control of herself and went back to grinning
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 am

The Succbus looked down and away, feeling about an inch tall.

She felt stupid.

And she didn't handle rejection by people she liked well. She could give two shits about whether or not people she didnt know rejected her.

Her tongue flicked out over her lower lip as she pulled away.

"I-I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 am

Sharifa's eyes widened at what she saw and smelt

she could smell that Gia felt rejected

oh Gia!!! no no no!!! it's nothing like that!

she hugged Gia closer, running a hand over her hair soothingly, rocking her gently

sometimes, i feel it's just nice to have quiet moments like this with those i care about. she ran the back of her hand over Gia's cheekbones, pushing stray strands of hair out of her face as she looked into her eyes it would be such a shame to not have a quiet moment with you m'dear *smiles* not every day you meet a beautiful succubus such as yourself

she pulled gia back against her chest and began humming a quiet arabian tune she heard the wives often singing to sooth their children or lovers
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 am

She gulped and looked away, tensing up a little.

As much as the words flattered her she still felt that harsh sting of rejection in her chest and she just wanted to disappear for an hour to be alone.

Every Succubus is beautiful... she thought with a sigh, feeling far too insecure in herself at the moment to speak. I'm probably one of the most homely of us.

She pulled back again.

"...I really think I should go."

She felt so small and pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 am

she sighed, giving a loving smile, and tilted Gia's head up

you, m'dear, are very emotional at the current moment
she brushed the hair out of the succubus's face, grinning, and then leaned down to the succubus and kissed her senseless

i'm not rejecting you my love. i'm simply very very tired right now. and i also simply wanted a quiet moment with you.

she sighed softly again, placing a gentle kiss at the corner of Gia's mouth before leaning back against the tree and pulling Gia with her to lean back against her chest as she idly traced patterns along Gia's stomach, holding her close and makig sure she was comfortable
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 am

She kissed back just because that's what she did when she was kissed. Something any Incubus or Succubus alike did.

A sigh escaped her when Sharifa pulled her back against her chest. Somwhere along the way (probably when Shar started tracing her fingers along her stomach) the sigh morphed to a quiet purr.

"You're not going to let me leave, are you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 am

she grinned happily

nope *grin* i enjoy your company too much m'dear

she chuckled and nipped Gia's ear gently before nuzzling her

letting you disappear for a bit just yet so you could wallow in self pity isn't a good idea on my part. so i'm keeping you here, one, becase i want you here, and two because i care for you, okay? so deal, Sweetness

she smirked and tightened her hold to emphasize her point
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 am

She sighed but made herself comfortable

The woman purred quietly, nuzzling back against Shar.

Ah yes, wallowing in self pity... She was good at doing that when she was emotional.

"...I'm dealing..." she muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

Sharifa scoffed the woman

bah! as if. i can still smell that you feel rejected and sorrowful. so feel free to do whatever you want to make you feel better while i'm here m'dear

though she was tired right now, she'd gladly do anything to help her Uke with the rejected feelings, even if said Uke wasn't rejected in the slightest
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 am

"Yeah, yeah..." But she merely lay there.

Sharifa had made it pretty clear that she didnt want it. Giacinto enjoyed rough and forced sex but generally the forced part was with Nicio or her fang bangers. She wouldn't have sex with Shar if she didnt want it.

She stared up at the sky, eyes flicking over the moon and stars then tracing the wispy dark clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 am

Sharifa wasn't happy that Gia was still feeling unhappy, but she did her best at comfort as she possibly could, just soothing little touches here and there, murmuring sweet nothings to Gia, and tracing idle patterns over her skin or tracing the marks

she just wanted to distract Gia from her depressed mood, nuzzling her neck as she toyed with Gia's hair, quietly undoing it so she could play with more of it

she liked playing with people's hair and combing her fingers through it.

idly, she pulled out a brush and began combing through it, going back to humming a quiet tune after she had shifted into sitting cross legged and pulling Gia into her lap
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 am

She leaned into the hand playing with her hair, eyes sliding shut.

She loved people playing with her hair. Too much.

And that's why she hardly let anyone mess with her hair outside of foreplay or sex. Sharifa was no exception.

Her hand came up to curl around the hand holding the brush. "No."
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 am

Sharifa blinked

huh? you seemed to be enjoying it though

she was confused until the scent of lust reached her nose

ooooh, i see. you enjoy it too much. hmmn~

was Sharifa genuinly up for it?

she could be cruel and simply torture Gia, but she wasn't in the mood for that, or sex in general right then, so she withdrew her hand and put the brush away, leaning back again with gia

sorry love
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 am

"Its fine."

Her cheeks might have coloured red in embarrassment if she hadn't had to tell people point blank 'dont play with my hair unless you want sex' whenever someone reached for her hair.

She nuzzled against Shar's chest.

She may be horny as a toad at this point but she could lay and play quiet as long as Shar ignored her scent.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:13 am

Sharifa chuckled at the scent and did her best to ignore it and to try and not roll her eyes

you're insatiable Gia, Sweetness she chuckled, kissing the top of Gia's head

she did, however, appreciate the gesture of Gia trying to restrain herself. however, as Seme, if she didn't want sex, they weren't having sex. simple as.
she'd just have to work twice as hard next time when her strength was back up....she'd fuck Gia senseless then

she growled contedly in anticipation and willed herself to heal rapidly and to get her energy back soon so she could have fun with her Uke
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 am

"Giacinto the Insatiable Succubus. It fits well, doesn't it?" she muttered quietly, lacing her fingers together on her stomach.

Her eyes slid up to look at the younger woman questioningly when she felt the growl.

"What're you picturing?" she asked, eyes sliding shut again.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am

yeah, that fits well together

she chuckled lightly and shook her head, and then laughed at Gia's question

you'll find out eventually my dear, and i'm sure you'll like it quite a lot. but it's not something for now, Sweetness she grinned wider and nuzzled Gia's neck however, i anticipate the right time for it m'dear

she snickered and leaned back, wrapping her arms around Gia's waist and lacing their fingers together and she chuckled/growled in anticipation, as well as content for that moment
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 am

She chuckled lightly. "That'll have to be my tag name, eh?"

Her eyes flitted up to Shar's again. "I'm intrigued. What is it you're thinking of?"

Her thumb ran over Shar's hand idly as she lay silently, eyes shut, just soaking up the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:57 am

indeed. we'll make that your new tag name she chuckled, growling/purring appreciativly

she then chuckled again at her next question

it involves you in compromising positions nuzzled her neck fondly and us without any interruptions in a room with a lock. but that's all i'll say for now

she snickered, laying a gentle kiss on Gia's neck before settling back once more
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 am

She purred. "I like the sound of that. I think I can secure us a nice large lockable room filled with many different things to play with."

She nuzzled the woman back just as fondly and purred when a kiss was pressed to her neck.

"Heal soon, wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 am

Sharifa smirked

will try very hard. but this will be a slow process i'm afraid m'dear. she hugged Gia tighter, and growled a little at how slow she was healing, but she'd get through it fine

she rolled her shoulders, feeling a bit achy

so you feeling a bit better? sorry if you hurt to much right now

well....she wasn't really......it would show Gia who the Seme was and teach her not to be such an idiot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Stroll   Graveyard Stroll - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Stroll
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Graveyard-
Jump to: