Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:33 am

Lyo adjusted himself continuously, trying to get used to the feel of the cage around him.

It was a weird feeling.

"Don't mention it. I want this as much as you do."

Lyo gave the spirit a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:35 am

Lyo's smile banished any negative emotions he was feeling, the man wanted him back just as badly as he wanted to be back with Lyo.

It was comforting to know.

He just hoped that all of this wasn't for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am

"You'll owe me big time, though." Maks would definitely owe him for this.

When Ian appeared again, Lyo stood and shifted slightly. Distracting. This was going to be fun.

"Its not much of a walk from here. He's working tonight so we'll be able to find him quickly."

The two left the room and strolled down the hall together.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 am

"Love you."

He replied, in that sweet tone he used when he was trying to avoid getting in trouble with the man.

Maks followed behind them, appeased in the knowledge that at least Ian was holding up his end of the deal, they were going to meet the witch right now.

He had to admit, he was hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 am

The walk was, as promised, short. But Lyo was more than ready to just sit down and chill for a moment by the time they got the The Last Stand.

Ian led them straight through the bar towards the back room.

"Hey, Red, I got someone for ya." He didn't bother greeting Doc, nor did he even acknowledge the other people in the room, talking to the Warlock.

Ian gestured grandly to Alyosha with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Doc was sprawled out in his usual chair, a glass filled with an amber liquid in his hand, the rest of the bottle sitting on the table.

Everyone else in the room seemed quite stern and spoke seriously where as Deacon just looked bored and was only half listening, more interested in his drink than what they had to say.

A smirk spread across his lips as Ian walked in fresh from work, a soft purr rumbled in his chest, even from here he could smell sex on the shifter.

"Oh yeah?"

He replied, his mischievous blue gaze landing on their rather large guest.

His lips spread into a grin that would rival the cheshire cat as he lay back in his chair to get a better look at him, ogling him none too subtly.

" 'nd what can I do for ya love?"

He asked, his accent thick, evidence that he had been drinking quite heavily in order to make it through his meeting.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Lyo's gaze turned pointedly towards the other people sat at the table. This really wasn't the sort of thing he wanted other people hearing. This was for him to discuss with the Witch. No one else.

Ian was the first to pick up on what Lyo was suggesting.

And, with a sugar sweet grin, he slapped Lyo's muscular stomach in a friendly way. "You can feel the big hunk of man-meat's glare," he addressed Doc's clients. "That means fuck off." He punctuated the order with an overly cheerful grin before he made his way over to Doc.

He took a seat in his old yellow and blue chair, kicking his legs up onto Doc's chair.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Deacon nearly fell off his chair laughing as In told his clients to fuck off.

"I second that statement, gentlemen if you still have qualms about the way I do business then you're welcome to stop riding on my coat tails and go to hell."

He replied, waving them off as he refilled his drink, looking at Ian with a whine as he finished the bottle, he was going to need another.

Once everyone left he lay back in his chair, looking up at Lyo curiously.

"So, what do you want?"

He ask bluntly, his tongue a little loose with being tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 pm

Lyo looked a little hesitant to sit down as the Witch's other clients left the room.

He was drunk.

From experience, that wasn't a good thing when you were talking about something important. He'd been glassed many times by drunk guys that had gotten pissed off at what he had to say while he was drinking.

His gaze flickered to Maks for a second before he steeled himself.

This was for Maks.

"You're a Witch, da?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Doc's playful expression sobered as Lyo spoke.

He looked up at the man, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Depends who you are and why you're asking."

He replied, his gaze glancing to Ian, he didn't like being asked about witch business when he wasn't prepared for it and Ian had just brought them here.

Still, if he needed to erase the man's memory then he would.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:55 pm

"I am Lyo, a necromancer that needs help."

His gaze once again turned up to Maks, but he was by no means discreet this time. He kept his gaze on the spirit as he spoke.

"I summoned a spirit of someone long dead. Eight years." His gaze returned to Doc. "I was told by my mentor that I needed a powerful Witch to be able to resurrect him."

He wasn't going to pull punches here. He just wanted to find out whether Doc would do this for him.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Deacon inclined his head as Lyo gazed down into empty space.

When Alyosha mentioned a spirit he began muttering a spell under his breath.

His eyes flickered, changing from his usually vibrant blue, turning a deep purple color which shone brightly.

His gaze immediately flicked over to Make, staring at him intently.

"I see. Guessing if he has been dead that long that he doesn't have a body?"

That would be the only reason that he would need a witch, putting a spirit back into its body wasn't that hard.

Doc's eyes flickered back to his usual colour as he idly ran his hands over Ian's legs.

"Why not just send him into the after life?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Lyo's eyes narrowed in interest when Doc began uttering under his breath.

He'd only ever seen Belial perform magic until now. Seeing someone else do it was beyond interesting.

The Rus nodded. "He was cremated." One thing Lyo had insisted on, even though he hadn't even been at the funeral. He didn't like the thought of Maks' body rotting in the ground. His body was long gone.

Ian tipped his head and arched his brow when Doc stroked his leg. Idly he slid a hand into his pocket and toyed with the remote he'd slipped there.

Lyo tensed up, a snarl coming onto his face at the suggestion. He forced himself to calm down immediately, though.

"I don't want to lose him again."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:19 pm

"So he is...was, your lover?"

He ask, just out of pure curiosity, it wasn't every day that someone came to him for this sort of request, usually it was stupid shit that he had no interest in doing.

Eight years was a long time to want to bring someone back.

"I can do it."

He muttered, though he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to, ethically he didn't know where he stood on the matter.

"How does your spirit feel about all of this?"

He asked, he had the ability to see Maks if he chose, but without aid he couldn't speak to him and he wasn't about to break out the Ouija board.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Lyo nodded. "Since we were teenagers." They had been lovers for eight years when Maks had died.

Ian, bored of listening to the weird spirit shit going on, began toying idly with the little remote he had pulled out of his pocket, turning it in his fingers idly.

The Rus perked up a little. Doc could do it?

His gaze turned up to Maks and he gave a wide grin.

"He wants to be back as much as-" Lyo cut off with a sharp inhaled breath, a dark blue glare turning to Ian, who had a tiny smirk on his lips as he played with the settings on the remote. "As much as I do," Lyo ground out.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:33 pm

Childhood sweethearts, a tragic death, and now looking for a way to bring the dead back to life. It sounded like a bad tween fantasy novel.

Still, it was a genuine enough request.

"I'll do it for you, but I have a few conditions and there is the matter of payment."

He replied, no service in this world was free, but he had no desire for money or anything of that nature.

"What do you possess that could be of interest to me?"

He asked, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Lyo nodded slowly, teeth still grit together as Ian continued to toy with the settings on the remote idly.

Every now and again mischievous blue eyes would flicker up to see Lyo's reactions to his playing.

It took a lot for Lyo to not lash out and punch him.

For Maks, he reminded himself.

"I-I don't have much," the man mumbled through his clenched teeth. "An old spell book." Maybe he had interest in his spell book?

What else did he have?

"I can offer Hellhound se-" His body tensed up and he gave a quiet grunt. "Services."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Deacon seemed utterly bored with the mention of a spell book, a spell book that worked for a Necromancer was no use to a witch, they used different brand of magic.

The mention of a hell hound however had him perking up immediately.

If there was one thing he always was on the look out for it was rare spell components.

Once he had the components for a spell he could brand the magic into his skin and use that spell when ever he pleased.

"I want a bottle of Hellhound blood."

He replied, he didn't need the actual hell hound, just some of it's blood, getting close enough to a hellhound to get blood from it was almost impossible for anyone who didn't Master one.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm

"I can do that."

He'd have a pout Tuzik for a while, but he could get a bottle of Hellhound blood easily enough.

"Is there a-ahh." Lyo's eyes squeezed shut as he pressed his thighs together and hunched over slightly. He muttered a curse in Russian under his breath.

Ian snickered.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:50 pm

"Ian..."

Deacon looked over at the man and rolled his eyes, he was trying to make a deal and he could hear the buzzing coming from Alyosha so Ian's snickering was pretty self explanatory.

"Now, my conditions, we are going to need a body, however I'm not going to let you just go out and kill someone, trading a life for an extended life doesn't sit well with me.

Go find someone who has forfeited their life, just make sure the body is in good condition."

A suicide victim had given up on their body so in his mind it was up for grabs, preferably someone who's internals were perfectly in tact, that narrowed it down to asphyxiation or other such methods.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:54 pm

"Yes, Dea?" the Shifter replied in a honeyed voice.

He knew Doc had cottoned on to him. That didnt mean he was going to stop. He was having fun with this.

Lyo relaxed a little as the vibrating slowed almost to a stop.

"Any body?"

Or did the body have to meet specific requirements?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:57 pm

"Well, I assume he wants a male body?"

Deacon replied with a little chuckle, forcing him into a female body might be a little cruel.

"I can work with any species, but you may want to think carefully about it.

Just be sure it isn't damaged, there is only so much healing you can do on a dead body.

I'd suggest raiding the morgue, you want something fresh."

Deacon sat back and made himself comfortable.

"Contrary to popular believe the body reflects the soul so if you choose someone who looks completely different they will change to look like he did with the method I use."

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Lyo's gaze turned to Maks and he gave a bright smile.

They finally had their break. They could do this. As soon as Lyo got a body, he could have Maks back.

"How do we get in contact when we have the body?"

Waltzing in here with a dead body in his arms probably wasnt the best way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Doc searched through his coat and pulled out a business card, flicking it over to Alyosha.

"Give me a call before hand.

I own the apartment on top of this bar so if you can get it through the back and up the rear stairs that would be best."

It was rare that anyone ever went out the back.

Maks smiled down at Alyosha and nuzzled in against him, this had turned out not to be all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Lyo shivered as Maks' body passed through him. That still felt weird, even if he'd felt it a dozen times today.

The an read over the business card before slipping it into his pocket.

"Thank you." It was a poor choice of words, but he couldn't quite express how much it meant to him that Doc was doing this for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: