Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:15 pm

"You should have seen me in Rome."

Lyo let his own smirk curl his lips. He could be truthful about this adventure, at least. Rome had been an interesting weekend.

"A couple, man and his wife, a hotel room and entire weekend."

Maks didn't need to know that that was the last time he had had sex... over five years ago.

Little details weren't necessary to share.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Maks gave a whine as Lyo started to give up details.
"Dude....I miss sex."

He had memories of their various nights together, sex had been great and he was missing out on all of it.

"Man AND his wife, that would have been fun, who was doing what? Tag team or did you do him too?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Yeah, so did Lyo.

He missed the feeling of a warm body against his own. He missed the sting of being bitten and the slick heat of someone's body around him.

"Both and then some. We were holed up for a three day weekend."

They'd met on the Thursday night, spent all of Friday and Saturday in the room, then on Sunday evening he'd finally left.

They'd gotten up to a lot in all that time.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 pm

Maksim gave another little whine, three whole days of nothing but sex.

He could only imagine, this place was pretty big, maybe he could get his kicks later when Lyo finally went to sleep and he could find someone going it at.

Even if he couldn't enjoy it to it's fullest he could still watch for a while at least.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 pm

Lyo chuckled softly as Maks whined.

So little had changed bout the man. God, he had missed having these sorts of conversations with him.

"Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you watch as I whack off." He winked and grabbed himself through his slacks teasingly.

Lyo poured himself a large coffee and gave a pleased purr as he lifted the mug to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:34 pm

"How can I possibly be a bad boy?"

He asked, short of perving on unsuspecting people there wasn't much he could do to misbehave.

Now if he had gotten the poltergeist powers he had wanted, that would be a totally different story.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:36 pm

"You should get a pretty smooth ride to watching me whack off then, shouldn't you?"

Maks was walking trouble. Even without the ability to touch anything, he would find some trouble for himself. That was just how Maks was.

Lyo took a deep gulp of the burning beverage in his mug.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Maks had cause plenty of trouble for Dani the last few years.

He had a lot of ways to have his own brand of fun and he made with what what he had.

Admittedly it wasn't much but he had learned to get creative.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:43 pm

"We've got a few hours to burn before Belial even thinks about waking up."

Belial was a night owl for sure. While Tuz liked making sure he was up at the crack of dawn every day, Belial himself slept until he couldn't sleep any more.

"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 pm

"You wanna show me around, what is this place? Because I know there is no way you can afford to rent out a room in this joint."

They had saved up a lot of money, but this place was on a whole other level.

He was curious about it, he wanted to see what life had been like for Lyo all this time.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 pm

"It's like... a homeless shelter for us Supes."

He couldn't really explain it too well, but that was what he'd come up with. A shelter for anyone that stumbled upon it that wasn't quite human.

He drained his mug then filled it again.

"This place is great."

He pushed off the counter and began towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 pm

"That sounds like the coolest fucking thing I have ever heard. Please tell me more than just Necromancers live here."

He hung out with Danii but Danii didn't go around seeing many other supernatural creatures, he lived a pretty human life.

For someone who had grown up addicted to horror movies, a place full of supernatural creatures, sounded like heaven to him.

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:59 pm

"All sorts. Werewolves, Vampires, Elves, Witches."

Lyo smirked to himself. "Remember me talking about Tuzik?"

Maks would love hearing this little bit of news, he was sure. He was actually kinda excited to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 am

Maks gave a groan of utter pleasure.

That was what he wanted to hear, Vampires and Werewolves? Hell yes.

"Dude...I'm in heaven."

He loved this place already.

"Yeah?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow, Tuz the dog?
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 am

Maks was excited now.

Lyo's smug grin widened.

"Tuzik is a Hellhound. From the inner circle." He'd repeated what Slt had told him yesterday afternoon.

It would impress the Hell out of Maks. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 am

Maks' jaw practically dropped.

"Y-you have a fucking Hell Hound as a pet. WHAT!?"

Maks tugged on his own hair in disbelief.

"Man that's hardcore. Ahhh I have to see it, when is he coming back?"

He asked, things like this just didn't happened to him, he was a ghost, that was about the most supernatural thing he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

"I do indeed."

Lyo grinned widely. He loved that reaction. It was hard to shock Maks like this. Seeing his wide eyes and unhinged jaw was just too good.

"He'll be back when I go to pick him up."

Lyo shrugged. "Don't know when I'll go. With having to talk to Belial later, probably tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:10 am

Maks whined like a kicked puppy, he wanted to see the Hell Hound now, this sucked.

"Can we at least go find a Vampire or a Werewolf or something.
I'm buzzing man, I need my supernatural creature fix!"

They wouldn't know much until they spoke with this Belial person so he wanted to make the most of his time here in case it was shorter than he was hoping.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 am

Lyo snorted.

"If you can find someone that's up at daybreak, sure. Lets go find someone. You might get lucky."

Lyo waved his hand, shooing Maks away.

"You find someone that's awake and I'll follow after when you've found someone."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 am

"Done!"

He replied as he was shooed away, instead of running around, which was excessively show Maks just shot straight through the wall of the mansion and rushed outside.

If someone was awake they would be outside right?

Plus bursting into someone's room would be a little dangerous considering the residents here.

He floated up higher and got a good view of the yard, searching someone out.

He grinned as he spotted someone sitting at the tree line.

He zipped back down into to kitchen, popping up in front of Lyo.

"Found one."

He chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 am

That was quick, Lyo thought dryly.

He hadn't even been able to finish his second mug of coffee.

"All right, lead the way." He set down his mug and stretched himself out.

Lets get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:21 am

Maks reverted back to walking as he moved beside Lyo.

He wished he was able to grip his hand and drag him along, still, exploring and having fun with the man was enough.

"He was over here by the trees."

He pointed in the direction, hopefully he hadn't wandered too far.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:23 am

[from now on Russian is in Italics]

Lyo tipped his head and watched the tree line, looking for any movement.

It was still and silent for a while, then there was movement all at once as not one but three bodies came from the woods. Two walking side by side and chatting while the third was in the arms of the shorter figure.

"Here goes nothing."

Lyo strode forwards.

"Hey," he called in English, gaining the attention of the three Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:26 am

Maks was excited, even if the men couldn't see him just being close to what he once thought was a mythical creature was enough to bring a grin to his face.

"Lyo this is freaking awesome."

He hadn't been this excited since the day he died.

He was with Lyo again, and they were going to see a supe creature.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:30 am

Aodh muttered quietly to Alek in Gaelic, turning his gaze from Lyo, up to Alek, then to the right of Lyo, right where Maks was walking.

Alek's eyes swept over Lyo, but passed right by Maks. He couldn't see the younger man. He spoke softly in return.

"Alyosha," Aodh greeted cooly.

Lyo gave a nod to the Lycan, his lips drawn into a thin line. "Aodh." They weren't the best of friends. But at least they were somewhat civil.

Darragh looked up at Lyo with wide eyes. "Wow! You have lots of drawings like Tik!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: