Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard at work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Hard at work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 am

"Obviously not, considering your masochistic decision to take Alchemy."

Aodh hummed thoughtfully at Aeker's answer.

"Think she'd want to go get a butter beer or something with me?" Setting up a date with her would be nice. He'd been flirting with her since her fourth year, hoping that she would bite and flirt back.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:39 am

"You'd be better off taking her to Honeydukes."

He replied, tapping his quill to his lip, as he often did when he was thinking.

"She has a soft spot for their exploding bonbons and chocolate skeletons."

Aeker would be kind enough and give Aodh this much, the man had been persistent in trying to get with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 am

Aodh smiled at Aeker when he was given the advice. Not a grin, or a smirk like usual, but a proper smile.

He had the faintest of dimples when he smiled, and his green eyes sparkled.

"Thanks, Aeker. If it goes well, maybe I'll get you a new quill as a thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 am

Aeker rolled his eyes and shook his head, in the end it was his sister that decided how things in her life played out.

Even if he gave Aodh bad advice it wouldn't do him much good, Alexis always got what she wanted. Not what someone else wanted for her.

"Not the chocolate kind."

He added, he didn't have much of a sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 am

"Not the chocolate kind," he agreed.

"I saw some nice duck feather quills last time I was down at Hogsmeade. Duck feathers to your liking, Rozen?"

If he got a good chance at the girl he'd liked for the past few years, he'd make sure he got him some damned good quills.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:50 am

"I prefer raven."

He muttered as he flipped to the next page in his book.

"If she finds out you're giving me stationary for dating advice you know we are both dead, right?"

She would go mental.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:09 am

"We'll just have to be sneaky."

Aodh stuck his tongue out. "We could meet in the prefect bathrooms to exchange info and gifts. She can't join us in there."

It was all very hush hush secret and under the table. Sort of exciting and fun.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:12 am

Aeker's lips curled into a little smile as he shook his head, what was he getting himself into?

"Deal."

He had known Aodh for a while now, if anyone was going to date his sister, it was better the devil you know.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:18 am

Aodh grinned to himself as he finally found what he needed for his homework.

"Fucking Snape is going to be the bane of so many students existences." He knew this already and he'd only had Snape this year.

"Don't suppose you wanna learn some more Potions and do this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:59 pm

Aeker glanced over at what Aodh was looking at, a smile curling at his lips.

"I already have enough work of my own to do."

There was no way he was spending what little free time he had left over doing someone else's work.

"Looks like you'll just have to study."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Aodh gave a little tut.

"A bookworm that doesn't want to get ahead in his classes? What sort of nerd are you?" The jab was spoken lightly. It was clear that he didn't really mean anything harsh by it.

"Snape was so much easier to deal with when he was a student like the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:12 pm

"The smart kind who doesn't want to get suckered into doing your homework when I have my own."

He replied with a chuckle, he wasn't some naive first year who would do anything to get in good with the popular older students.

"At least he's good at what he does."

It would be worse if he was a harsh teacher AND a shit one.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:28 pm

"We'll find out if he's really good at the end of the month," he murmured to himself.

They'd find out when Snape gives Alek the Wolfsbane potion.

That would be his chance to prove that he was good at what he does.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

"Hows that?"

He asked, he wasn't aware of any events this month to do with potion making.

From what he had seen so far, Snape seemed more than competent.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:37 pm

His eyes flickered up to eker and he arched a brow at the sixth year. "Nosy, aren't you, Rozen?"

Aodh flipped his book closed and leant back, eyes sliding closed as he rested his head against the back of the couch.

"Think Snape would tutor me in Potions if I asked him?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:25 pm

"Curious, more than anything."

He dismissed, he couldn't help his nature, he liked knowing things.

"Do you really want him to tutor you?"

He asked, glancing over at the man, Aodh wouldn't be able to slack off like he was now with Snape breathing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

"No," Aodh snorted.

He tapped his fingers against his stomach idly.

"But I need a good Potions mentor for a few potions I need to learn." Snape had knowledge on them, at the very least. He supposed he wouldn't nkow if Snape was actually good at them until the week of the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:38 pm

"If it's only a few potions, I might be able to help you."

Depending on how hard they were, he did have a lot of knowledge under his belt, especially now that he was specializing in potions.

That being said, he wasn't anywhere near Snape's skill level yet.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:41 pm

"I doubt it."

The potions that he needed to learn weren't ones that you learnt much about during school years. He was only going to briefly touch on a couple of them in theory classes this year.

He needed a damned good Potions master to learn from.

Someone that knew how to brew Wolfsbane potion was a good start.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:42 pm

"Fair enough."

Aeker didn't have a big enough ego to think that he could make any potion Aodh needed.

If he needed a potions Master, he needed a potions Master.

"Looks like you're stuck with Snape then."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Aodh groaned softly.

"Think Snape'll play nice if I get Alek to growl at him?" Would Snape be scared enough of a Werewolf to play nice with a student under threat of that Werewolf?

He doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:45 pm

"Doubt it."

He doubted anything really fazed Snape, he seemed to be off in his own broody world.

"Trying to play the whole parent card probably wont go down very well for you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm

"He's a family friend, actually."

His parents, and all of his siblings were still alive and well. Alek was his guardian, not his parent.

He and Coilean had gone with Alek because he could teach them more than his parent ever could.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 pm

"Really? I always heard that he was a relation, shows how reliable gossip is."

Not that it really mattered all that much.

"You might just be better off asking for specialized tutoring, if he would consider it.

You never know, he might do it just to get you out of his class."

Aeker replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:57 pm

"Gossip is hardly ever reliable."

Aodh's lips kicked upwards. "I'll still go to classes. I enjoy potions." It was the teacher that he didn't get along with too well.

Aodh was in his element when he was making a potion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard at work
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next