Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Hard at work

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

[C] Hard at work - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 pm

"I'd get studying then, maybe if you impress him, he'd be more inclined to help you."

It was wishful thinking either way but it couldn't hurt his chances.

"Plus, if you're taking this weekend off you'll need to get ahead."

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:00 pm

"You think I'm slacking in his class? I should be insulted."

He was one of the best students in this class. He wasnt slacking behind by any means. He just disliked ddoing homework.

Potions was one of the few things that Aodh was actually perfectly good at.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Aeker gave a little smile.

"With your mentality toward homework I figured it was just a safe assumption."

With how Aodh acted out of class you would think that it carried into the classroom, not that he'd know, he didn't have any classes with him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 pm

It did carry into some of his classes.

But the ones that he really enjoyed were ones that he paid attention in. Potions and Transfigurations were classes that he was a perfect angel in.

He was a good student when he put his mind to it.

He had to be to become a prefect.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Aeker stretched out and put down his quill, looking down at the work he had managed to do despite their conversation.

"I'm starving."

He muttered, it was getting close to dinner, he was thankful for that, in his rush this afternoon he had forgotten to go into the great hall for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:14 pm

"I could do with a bite myself."

Aodh grabbed the book in his lap and stood, stretching his legs out.

"Let's head towards the hall. I can get this done tonight." If he could get it done tonight and hand it in tomorrow, it might show Snape that he was a dedicated student. The paper wasn't due in until next week.

"Pack your crap up, Rozen, and we can head down to the hall."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:31 pm

"Don't rush me."

He replied as he packed up his things.

Aeker promptly stuffed everything into his bag and got up.

"There, I'm ready."

He wanted to eat, desperately.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:33 pm

"Took you long enough. I was worried that I'd starve to death waiting for you."

Sans bag, Aodh just carried the book as the two of them began walking down to the great hall.

"Are you patrolling tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 pm

"You're so over dramatic."

He had only taken a few minutes, if that.

"Yeah, unfortunately, hopefully I'll be able to finish up a little early and get a bit more sleep."

He didn't want to be out all night.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:41 pm

"Good luck with that. Its been a week since the start of school now. This is where our job starts getting harder."

After a week of perfect behaviour, students began to fall into the trap of acting out and breaking rules. It happened every year. It made prefects jobs harder, but so few people seemed to care.

"What floor are you patrolling tonight? I'm off tonight, so I can take over for you if you get too tired."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:46 pm

"The first floor."

He grumbled, it was the worst, every year there was some kid who tried to sneak into the restricted section of the library or head out for a midnight stroll of the grounds.

"Thanks, I should be alright though, Filch is almost always hanging around the first floor so I might be able to relax a little."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 pm

"If you ddo need help, just drop me a line. Sixth year prefects get all the shit dropped on them."

Fifth years got off easy because they were new. Seventh years were the oldest so did shit their own way. Poor sixth years got whatever task was too much for the fifth years or was something the seventh years didnt want to do.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:51 pm

"Thanks Aodh, I really appreciate it."

If he was falling asleep on his feet at least he knew he had a life line to call in for help.

This year was going to be a pain with all the responsibilities and work being dumped on him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Aodh grinned as he bolted down the stairs. "Im going to eat myself into a food coma," he crowed.

Aodh could never walk down stairs normally. It wasn't his deal.

He was hungry, too, which added to his hasty pace.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Aeker laughed softly as Aodh bolted, with the rate that boy ate he was surprised the school didn't run out of food each day.

Still, he hastened his pace and followed behind, clutching his bag as items clicked together and bounced around.

"You do that, I'll have the first years roll you back into your common room."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

The House Elves were good at keeping people well fed. They'd had six years of Aodh's growing appetite, anyway. With his almost daily visits to the kitchen,, it wasn't a surprise that they knew how much he ate and compensated for that.

Once he got to the first floor, Aodh slowed to a more manageable pace.

"Good thinking."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 pm

"I'm good at delegating."

He chuckled, as always around meal times the Great Hall was a buzz of students huddled around the tables stacked with food.

Aeker gave a delighted groan, everything looked so good, he might have to stuff his pockets with a few sweets for his patrol tonight.

"Try not to eat too fast and choke."

Aeker warned as he stepped toward the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 pm

"No promises, Aeker."

Instead of sitting at the Gryffindor table, Aodh followed the sixth year to the Ravenclaw table.

He sat down at the bench and rubbed his hands together after dropping his book next to his plate.

"Food coma, here I come."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Aeker shook his head and sat next to Aodh and started filling his plate before Aodh decided to eat everything within arms length.

It wasn't long before they were joined by another, Alexis sat across from Aeker, her gaze landing on Aodh, with his mouth full of food and a copious amount on his plate.

She bit her lip to stop from laughing and starting gathering a few things on her own plate.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Aodh looked up when Alexis sat opposite them, a piece of pork hanging from his mouth.

His cheeks flushed - a not so attractive look for ared-head as pale as himself - and swallowed what was in his mouth.

"Hey, Lex," he greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 pm

"Hi Aodh, what brings you over to this table?"

She asked, normally he was on the Gryffindor or Slytherin table.

Her gaze flicked to Aeker, who simply shrugged and dug into his meal.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:23 pm

"I felt the need to bother your brother."

He reached out to slug Aeker good naturedly with a grin.

"We were helping each other out with potions." Or bitching about it to each other, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Aeker gave Aodh a dull glare as he focused on his food.

"That's your version of helping?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow, it wasn't all that helpful.

"Sounds like you two are getting along then."

She replied with a little grin as she looked at the two of them sitting together, obviously implying something more than what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 am

"I aim to please."

Aodh arched his brow at Lex's suggestion. "We're coming to be pretty good friends."

The seventh year leaned forwards. "So, I heard you're going to Hogsmeade this weekend. Wanna take an hour from your busy schedule to go to Honeydukes and Madame Puddifoots with me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:10 pm

"I can see that."

She replied with a catlike smile, earning her a glare from her brother, kicking her under the table, he didn't appreciate being the topic of conversation.

Alexis pouted at Aeker and moved her legs back, picking at her dinner as Aodh sat forward.

"Honeydukes? Alright. I was going to drag Cathy along with me but she doesn't want to go, apparently she's on a diet."

She replied with a little roll of her eyes, she was quite fond of sweets and couldn't understand anyone who avoided them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Hard at work   [C] Hard at work - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Hard at work
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next