Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:06 am

He laughed again.

"You doubt me?"

He would love to prove Fleck wrong right now. Lift him up with ease as he did just a few moments ago. But that would raise a whole load of questions that he was very much avoiding right now.

He hasn't even figured when he was going to tell Fleck. He very much liked the idea of never.

When Fleck moved his weight so Dick. So they were laying on the bed together, side by side, facing each other.

His fingers continued to play with the soft hairs as Fleck's fingers tickled his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:09 am

"Maybe a little," he admitted. Could you blame him though? Dick was half his size.

"And in the event that you could actually do it, I might as well just hang up my balls then and there."

Being carried around by someone half your size would be an incredibly emasculating experience. He didn't think he'd quite get over the experience if it were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 am

The corners of his lips turned up into a grin. It then dropped.

"Nothing wrong being carried around," he grumbled.

That made him not only want to carry Fleck but deadlift him too.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:29 am

"For some people."

fleck made a vague gesture with his hand. "I don't have a whole lot of pride, but that's something I dont think I could handle."

Fleck was a big guy, and his generally rather small ego did inflate when it came to his size. He really didn't want to admit that someone small could actually lift him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:35 am

Dick made a humming noise and pursed his lips.

This wasn't the time to be getting stupidly defensive. Yet here he was. Getting stupidly defensive.

He stopped playing with the baby hairs to cross his arms.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:37 am

"Aww, don't sulk."

Fleck immediately felt like a dick, forgive the usage.

He shuffled closer to Dick, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him closer. He peppered little kisses across Dick's cheek.

"Please don't sulk."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:44 am

Dick kept his arms crossed and eyes closed as Fleck hugged him and pressed little kisses across his cheek.

"I'm not sulking."

He turned and pressed his face into the pillow in an attempt to escape Fleck kisses.

"I am trying to be mad."

It was very hard to when Fleck's response to his (not) sulking was love and affection.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:46 am

"Then please don't be mad."

He nuzzled into Dick's neck when he buried his face into the pillows.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." He pulled Dick's body that little bit closer, nuzzling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:52 am

He squirmed as Fleck nuzzled into his neck. Feet kicking and pushing the top covers around.

"You aren't making it easy."

He unlaced his arms to wrap one around Fleck's chest in his defeat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 3:35 am

"Good."

He didn't want to make it easy for Dick to be mad at him. That sort of defeated the point of a good relationship.

He smiled brightly as Dick wrapped an arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:16 am

It was kind of weird someone defusing his annoyance then provoking it. Weird, but good.

"You're too good," he huffed but found himself smiling, face buried in Fleck's broad chest. He gave Fleck a squeeze.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:19 am

"I'm not gonna complain about that, if it keeps you from being angry at me."

His arms wrapped around Dick, giving him a big squeeze.

"We should probably change. I've felt naked all evening and this suit is chafing really bad."

He wanted out of the suit now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 am

"Honestly, I have never been so happy to hear those words."

He lifted himself out of Fleck chest and propped himself on his elbows.

"Isn't the party still going on?"

Plus, there was a bunch of people he still hasn't met.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:26 am

"The party will still be going on until tomorrow night. Halloween's a big affair here. We're allowed to duck out."

His hands slid over Dick's waist and upwards slowly, smoothing over his shoulder blades, then finding the clips of the cape. He unclipped it and knocked it away. It slid off the bed.

"And its like nine. I'm a growing young man. Bed time is important, y'know." He couldn't keep a straight face, and just laughed as he found the tiny zip at the back of Dick's suit, and pulled it down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:35 am

As the hands moved up his heart sped up. It got caught in his throat as he heard the cape unclip. That he felt like some odd safety blanket.

He held Fleck's gaze, watching him laugh as he pulled the zip down. It didn't even get half way.

Dick pushed himself up and out of Fleck's read.

"I can do it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 am

"Sure." Fleck put up no fight as Dick jerked back.

He gave his boyfriend a reassuring smile. "Think you could get my zip, though? These muscles are great, but they don't allow for much flexibility."

He shifted to sit up himself and twisted around. He shifted his ponytail over one broad shoulder so Dick could get to the little zip at the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:47 am

Dick returned Fleck's smile with his own wonky one.

"Sure."

He was hesitant at first. Only an hour ago there was nothing more he wanted to do. Now he felt unsure.

Metaphorically kicking himself up his own ass, he gripped the zip and pulled it down quickly. Like ripping off a metaphorical bandied.

It was hard not to look. With the suit unzipped and exposing Fleck's back. Despite how many times he had seen Fleck topless, this looked a lot lewder.

He wanted to run a finger down Fleck's spine, but he refrained himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 6:53 am

"Cheers."

He lifted one gloved hand to his mouth, pinching the tip of a finger between his teeth and pulling the glove from his arm. As he pulled the second glove off in the same manner, he stood and strolled towards his dresser.

He tossed the glove aside and shrugged the suit from his shoulders. It fell forwards and pooled at his hips.

He pulled his drawer open and withdrew a shirt and a pair of boxers from it.

Fleck tossed the shirt over his shoulder to Dick, then shimmied the rest of his suit off his hips. He was bare under the suit, but was quick to pull on the pair of boxers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:16 am

Dick watched. Mesmerized as Fleck stripped himself of the suit. Heat rose to his face and his tongue darted over his lips.

He didn't move from his spot on the bed, eyes following Fleck as he got up to the draw.

He caught the top with ease, eyes still on Fleck- he tore them away as soon as he was faced with Fleck's naked ass. His blush going from a pink to a red glow.

He played with the top as he waited for Fleck to get decent.

"I am guessing this is for me to sleep in?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 am

"If you want it, yeah."

He pulled the band from his hair and ruffled it. His otherwise straight hair fanned out with a big kink in it.

He carefully began to peel the mask from his face.

"I don't actually own pyjamas, so I hope that'll do."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:33 am

"Thanks."

He watched as Fleck's hair spilled out down his back. The darkness of it made it look silky and soft. He imagined it looked good braided.

"You don't own pyjamas?"

So that meant what? Fleck sleep nude? Dick quickly battered away that thought.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:41 am

"Nah, it gets too hot. Usually I just sleep in my underwear."

He set down the mask and rubbed his fingers over his face to remove any last little bits of gum.

"That all right with you? I can thrown on a shirt, too, if it'll make you more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 am

Dick's lips quirked and he played with the fabric some more. He was touched that Fleck even asked.

"It should be fine."

It wasn't like he hasn't seen or hugged Fleck with him half naked before. Yet there was still uncertainty in his voice.

He started taking off his own suit. Just his gloves at the moment. Then his mask, carefully peeling off the sides as Fleck did.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:00 am

"If you're sure. Just kick me towards the dresser if you want me to put a shirt on."

He dropped to a knee and opened up Margie's viv to pet her and check she was all right.

Satisfied, he slid the door closed again and drew himself to his feet.

He padded back over to his bed and sat down at the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 am

"Will do."

While Fleck busied himself with checking on Margie, he worked on getting his mask off. It was a little more fiddly than it looked. A satisfied noise made it's way past Dick's lips when he finally took it off.

"I hope I never have to wear on of those again."

He forgot how uncomfortable it was until he took it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]   Spooky Scary Skeletons [C] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Scary Skeletons [C]
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: