Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C] First Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[AU][C] First Meet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:35 am

"By Aldish standards. Whores here don't look like I do."

Here, whores were painted, their skin stained with dyes, and their chests painted with their House allegiances. If they were of a high standing, they would be decorated with make up, as well.

Anything to look appealing. 

If he were to be paraded as a whore, with the way he was now, he'd be looked over, unappealing. His owner hadnt even managed to stain his skin.

He shifted, sliding his body out from under her and throwing a leg over her body so he was pinning her down. He leaned down, hair pooling around them, so he could kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[AU][C] First Meet - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:49 am

She let him pin her, his hair tickled her shoulders and the tops of his arm. Hands cupped the back of his neck as he drew close.

Eyes closed, she could taste themselves in the kiss. It was so filthy and wonderful that she deepened it with her tongue, swiping it across her lips.

How long Espiridion was planning to stay, she didn't know. They both had a long day tomorrow, but she was content on getting to know him all through early morning as if they didn't have a whole marriage too.
Back to top Go down

[AU][C] First Meet
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5