Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[AU][C] First Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 am

He laughed along with her, his laughter getting louder at her comment.

"I'm worried that I already have a reputation as a harlot in you country," he chuckled.

"Would I be an expensive whore in Alden? Or a cheap one?" The way he said the word - whore - involved a rolling of his tongue that made the word exotic, almost enticing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

She laughed again at his question.

"An expensive one, most definitely."

She didn't have much experience with whores and pricing. Everything she knew was from what she heard, whispered in the night between the lower class men. Most nobility and higher ranked officials had the sense to keep those sorts of things to themselves. It could ruin their reputation.

Blue eyes ran over him again.

"We don't have many PasadeƱian citizens in Alden, so you would be considered exotic. Especially up north. Not only that but you are well proportioned, tall, and, most importantly, handsome."

The pink of her face didn't leave. Compliments like this weren't normally thrown around. But her words lacked shyness.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 am

"You're are doing much for my... Orgullo....orgullo, orgullo... pride!"

The slip did nothing to quell him. he carried on grinning, reaching out to run fingers affectionately down over her cheek, then he tugged affectionately at one of the loose strands framing her face.

"An expensive, tall, handsome whore. You know how to flatter a man, Lady Helena."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 am

Helena smiled at the slip. Then stretched further when he got to the word.

Guards be damned, she tilted her head into his touch, dark-lashed fanned across her cheeks as she closed her eyes. It was amazing how in just a few hours how he had loosed some of her walls.

"I am also going to say charming - but whores don't need to be."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 am

"Just their handlers."

A charming handler meant whore's got sold. It was something Lady Aaron had taught him on one of their many chats together. The two were close as far as noblemen went without bedding each other.

The backs of his fingers stroked gently up and down her cheek.

"I think," he murmured softly. "I should return you to your mother before I get ahead of myself."

He leaned down to press a feathering kiss to her cheek then offered his arm again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 am

She smiled as her cheek was fleetingly kissed, heart fluttering.

Far too charmimng.

They walked past the pink-faced guards. They had the sense to act natural, but she knew they were scandalised by what they had seen. She was sure they would become accustomed to it, as would she.

"It will be our last moments alone. Unless, later tonight, someone gets lost tonight."

She gave him a sideways glance through her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 am

"I'm just so new to the palace, and the hallways all look the same," he replied with a little smile full of promise.

The handed his fiancee off to her mother, introducing himself to her and wishing her a well stay in the palace.

It wasnt until almost midnight he found the time to leave his chambers and 'get lost' within the castle walls. He was dressed casually now, wearing a simple tunic and loose pair of sheer red material, sans the golden embroidery that sported his standard dress.

He was sans jewellery, bar two simple bands encasing his wrists.

When he found himself at his finacee's temporary chambers, he knocked lightly at the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:54 am

Helena was laid across the lounge chair. Her ankles crossed and one elbow pressed into the plush arm of the chair, keeping her propped. She had a book in one hand which she was idly reading.

She was never much of a reader. But there was not much else to do at this time of night without a bedmate.

At her insistence, she kept her hair down, rather than its usual braid she wore at night. Light brown curls cascaded down and hit her mid back. It was highlighted gold by the candle light.

Her tightly fitted clothes had been swapped for a robe. Silk, imported so she could wear something lighter in the summer, instead of her usual thicker robe.

At the knock, she placed the book down in front of her on the low table.

"Let them in," she called out to her guards.

They opened the doors and she took Espiridion in. He looked bare without all the golden jewellery on. All but the gold bracelets around his wrists.

The doors closed. They were in private.

"I see my whore has arrived."

She was smiling and her eyes glittered with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:01 am

His green eyes caught her, travelling slowly and intensely over her lounging form. Her clothing was much thinner than what she had worn during the day, but it was far more than what was usually worn in PasadeƱa.

"Really, my Lady, I am for the elder Prince," he spoke, his accent thickening as he did so.

Why not add to the allure of an exotic whore?

"I got lost on my way to his chambers and found myself at yours. I have heard much of Aldish kindness."

He strolled forwards, bare feet slapping against the cool stone flooring, until he stood before her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 am

Helena's smile stretched and it bared her teeth as he spoke. She wasn't anticipating her first night with him to be this interesting with the direction it was going...

"Oh, I see, and yet you're coming towards me instead of going to find him."

She had to tilt her head far back to look up his towering form. If she looked straight ahead, his cock would be in her line of sight.

"You heard right, we are very kind. Even more so if it is returned."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:30 am

He leaned over, one hand finding the arm of the lounge chair, and the other finding the back of it, bringing himself face to face with his fiancee. His long hair hung between them, long enough that the tips pooled slightly on her lap.

"You interest me much more than the Prince, Lady Helena."

His green eyes flickered, watching her face. A wicked little smile curled his lip, parting over white teeth when pink began to dust her cheeks, just visible in the low candlelight.Ā 

"I am a whore. My job is to be kind to people." He leaned forwards a little more, lips just a breath from hers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 am

She warmed as he dropped down in front of her, caging her. She almost lost her breath.

"Do I now?"

Blue eyes dropped down to see the wicked smile. Then they closed as he drew closer, speaking.

She held her breath, waiting. The kiss never came. He was close, so close. She could almost feel hips lips, hot breath ghosting over her own.

Not even needing to push forward she closed the gap, capturing his bottom lip. The kiss was sweet and chaste and slow. Testing, lasting no more than a second.

She pulled back, eyes cracking open as she looked at the lips she had just kissed. Then closed the distance again. This time with more fire and passion behind her as she moved their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:01 am

The first tease of a kiss has his breath catching.

And the second kiss, full of fire, was instigated by both of them simultaneously. He gripped the chaise tightly as he pressed down into her kiss.

He shifted, his hand slipping from the chair, to cup the nape of her neck, fingers curling in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:27 am

Her own hand lifted and threaded into his hair. She pushed herself off the arm of the chaise so she sat upright. Then she was standing, not once breaking the kiss.

She pulled back, breathless, pleasantly flushed and the inside of his thighs tense.

"Undress me."

He only needed a pull of the tie around her waist and she would let the robe pool to the ground at her. Unearth it the silk clothing contained a slender but toned body. Pale skin, untouched by the sun, and pert breasts with pink nipples.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:36 am

"Si, infanta."

He leaned forwards to catch her lips in another kiss as his hands found the sash of her robe. It fell apart under his hands, but he kept his hands to her waist, holding the silk to her skin.Ā 

As he pulled from the kiss, his hands dropped, freeing the silk.

His eyes burned a path down her body as the silk pooled at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:06 am

She shivered as he kissed her again, a sleeve slipping off her shoulder. Then the whole robe fell to the ground and she stood naked before him. The green eyes held her still as they made there was down her body.

When his gaze was low she finally moved and pressed herself up against him as her hands smoothing up his chest to intertwine around his neck. Eyes dark, she looked up at him, only a slither of blue visible.

"Tell me, whore, what does the eldest prince like?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:13 am

"I wouldn't know how to begin describing it in your language."

He stooped slightly, hands sliding down over her ass, then curling around her thighs. With a powerful shift of his muscles, he stood straight again, guiding her thighs around his hips.

Espiridion's lips found her neck, kissing and tasting the pale skin there.

"Maybe there is nothing in your language to describe it." The whisper was hot against her damp neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:28 am

There was a growing warmth between her legs, made worst when they were hoisted up and spread. They held tight around his waist.

Her face buried into his neck and make a small, content noise as lips brushed the sensitive skin. Her thighs tightened a little more.

At his comment, laughed lightly in the crook of his neck.

"There probably isn't."

She kissed the olive skin. Then nipped it.

"Maybe you should teach me?"

She wouldn't mind some practice outside of her formal lessons. Words that her teacher would probably never tell her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:36 am

He felt his own smile coming onto his lips when she laughed, but he inhaled sharply when she nipped his neck.

"I can show you. His favourite thing to do."

The grin that he flashed was wicked as he shifted, dropping her down onto her back on the chaise. He swiped one of the embroidered cushions and dropped it onto the floor.

His knees were cushioned now as he hunched over her, kissing slowly down her stomach slowly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 am

"Oh?"

Curiosity spiked, she let herself be placed on the chaise. By instinct, she closed her legs, only to open them again as the embroidered cushion was placed in front of her. Realisation hit and she bit her lip, grinning.

As the lips touched her stomach, her muscles jumped. They twitched and rolled the lower the mouth went. When they reached her navel she held her breath.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am

His eyes shined with mirth as her hips writhed under his mouth.

He didn't even think about moving to itch the scratch Helena was obviously feeling as she watched him with anticipation.

Espiridion kissed her navel over and over, just watching the frustration build in her as he teased her. When he felt she was a breath away from yanking his hair, he dipped downwards, nose brushing just slightly against her, teasing her with the slightest touch.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:50 am

Her breath picked up as her navel was kissed over and over. It did nothing to satisfy her ache, it only made it worst.

A breathless moan left her at the tease, a shock of heat spreading between her thighs. Blue eyes stared intensely at the man between her legs.

So, he was a tease. She didn't know whether to be excited or frustrated by this newfound fact.

Her hips pushed up against him for something more, something more satisfying.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 11:55 am

He watched her, as the realisation and the mixed feelings entered her firm gaze. And when she pressed against him, he gave her exactly what she wanted.

His tongue and lips worked against her with abandon, as his hands gripped her hips firmly, keeping her still.

Espiridion's eyes slid shut as he focused on the way his lips moved, and his tongue mapped her.

This was his favourite thing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Helena tipped her head back and let out sporadic quiet moans, pushing her hips up against the hands, as he moved his lips and tongue against the sensitive folds of her skin. It had her panting. Her chest rising and falling in quick succession, the flush moving down and across it.

Finger threaded in his hair, gripping it, to hold him there.

The other grabbed his hand to tug it up towards her chest.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 12:27 pm

His hand moved obediently when it was guided upwards.

The tip of a finger teased around her nipple painfully slowly, keeping in time with the sudden slow movement of his tongue against her clit.

The he gave her nipple a sharp pinch, eyes still shining with mirth as he held down her hip with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AU][C] First Meet   [AU][C] First Meet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU][C] First Meet
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next