Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Art Hibernation Ends Now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:11 am

Dick was so cute when he was embarrassed.

He got a sadistic spike of glee whenever he managed to get Dick to blush or stutter, and now was the same, even sleep deprived as he was.

Fleck groaned slightly as the hot water beat against him and reached up to card his fingers through his hair, washing out the conditioner.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 am

Dick watched his boyfriend groan and run his fingers through his own hair. It was unfairly sensational, whether it was purposeful or not. He figured it was the latter considering how sleep deprived he was.

He should really wash his own hair.

Blue eyes followed the water travelling down Fleck's body, down down down into dark hair. He licked his top lip. Eyes still lingering, he reached out to grab a bottle of shampoo-

He jumped a foot as he heard a clatter and a bang. The contents of the shelf rolled around on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 9:46 am

Fleck jumped, too, wide eyes turning up to Dick.

When he realised what happened - or what he thought happened - a barking laugh sounded from him.

"Slip, huh?"

Fleck crouched to begin picking up fallen bottles.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 am

Even the hot shower couldn't hide the heat of embarrassment and shame. This felt like some sort of karma for perving over his own boyfriend.

"Ugh, yeah, slipped."

He bent down himself to pick up the other bottles and hastily put them back. Then began the quick process of washing his own hair. He had already washed today and wasn't too bothered about being thorough. There was the new appeal of lying comfortably in bed with his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 1:08 am

Ah. That tone of voice said it all. He hadn't just slipped. "Clumsy." He decided to be merciful abd let it go.

The rest of the ahower was quick and it wasnt long before Fleck was leading a towel-clad vampire up the stairs and to his room.

He dropped Dicka hand to flop down onto the bed. His towel came loose but didnt alip from his body. He raised his arms, wanting Dick to come lay next to him
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:37 am

"You're going to make the bed wet," he said as he hung up his towel, threw on some sweatpants and one of Fleck's clean t-shirts (that he will now claim as his own).

Clean and comfortable, he flopped half-on, half-off Fleck. One arm stretched across his chest and the other curled under him. His face buried in Fleck's neck.

"You smell decent now. I think you will stop scaring the animals, now."

He grinned, then pecked the skin under his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 am

"Don't care."

He wasn't moving for love nor money. Not a chance.

Fleck whined when Dick moved away to dress before cuddling him. Didn't he know that naked cuddles were the best cuddles?

When Dick finally joined him on the bed, he wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled against him.

"Thank the gods for soap."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 am

"Thank them for improving it, too. They used to stink."

He pushed himself up to straddle Fleck and rested his weight on his forearms either side of his head. Their noses were touching. He tilted his head just enough to kiss the tip.

"Then again, I think they would have still smelt better than you."

He grinned down at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 am

His hands slid down to rest on Dick's hips when he was straddled, and he smiled when his nose was kissed.

His smile faded into an unamused look when Dick spoke, though.

"You think you're so funny, don't you?" One arm wrapped around Dick's waist firmly and he twisted them around until DIck was laying on his back.

He buried his face in Dick's neck, kissing and nibbling the skin. His beard scraped at the skin around it, tickling it and making it more tender.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 4:51 am

"I'm hilari-ous," he gasped out the last syllable as his world spun and he found himself not looking down. He was looking up.

Eyes squeezed shut, he sucked in a breath as the sensitive skin of his neck was attacked with a mixture of soft and sharp and scratching sensations. His fingers knotted in wet hair.

He let out a hard breath.

That beard. It just made everything feel so much more intense.

"Fleck," he groaned, low and in warning.

This was turning him on, and he didn't want to be blue balled because his boyfriend was too tired, which he couldn't blame him for. (Honestly, he couldn't remember how they both dealt with that for over a year.)
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:08 am

Fleck chuckled into Dick's neck, and left one last kiss to it before flopping back onto the bed.

He'd play nice for now.

Only because he was scared that he would fall asleep halfway through. He didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 am

Dick laid there, flushed. His neck would remain irritated pink once the flush died down.

He turned his head to look his boyfriend up and down. The towel has loosened and dropped provokingly further down in the tussle. With a groan, he rolled back into his boyfriend's arms.

"You're too attractive. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 am

"I am literally just laying here doing nothing. You can't accuse me for that."

He wasn't doing anything to be attractive right now. Nothing.

It wasn't his fault if Dick found him ridiculously attractive. He was perfectly innocent in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 5:47 am

Dick glanced down his boyfriend's body again.

"Mhm, because laying around in just a towel when you look like this," his fingers skimmed teasingly down his stomach, "is doing nothing?
Okay. Sure."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:03 am

His stomach clenched as cool fingers ran down it.

"We've laid around in less and you haven't told me to stop being attractive," he pointed out.

They'd both laid around completely naked and just chatted and laughed with each other. This was no different. The only difference he could pick out was the presence of a beard.

That couldn't be the reason Dick was suddenly randy as a goat.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:48 am

"That's probably because we had seen each other almost every night, and done things."

He pushed himself back ontop Fleck so he was laid on his bare chest. His arms crossed and his chin rested atop them.

"I haven't seen you properly all week, so sue me for finding everything you do incredibly attractive right now."

It also didn't help that he had a, recently discovered, high libido and his neck of still tingled from where Fleck had attacked it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:21 am

"Do you want me to belch and test your theory?"

There is no way Dick could find everything about him attractive right now. Especially after Fleck had assaulted his nose so awfully until just a few minutes ago.

He certainly wouldn't have found Dick too attractive if he could barely stand the scent of him.

"I'm sorry for caging myself off." He did feel guilty for blanking everyone this past fortnight.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:53 am

He bleched himself at the idea.

"That is where the line is drawn."

May as well drop a bucket of cold water on him.

At the apology, he leaned up to kiss a stubbled chin. The hair tickled his lips and he smoothed his tongue over them.

"All is forgiven... but maybe you can make it up to me later with that healthy income you got."

He grinned.

"I heard there is a waffle house opening on the beach front."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 am

Fleck just gave a little shrug.

He knew Dick couldn't find everything he did attractive. It was physically impossible.

"I'm not enabling your sugar addiction anymore. Everything in moderation. No more binging on ridiculous amounts of sugar."

He reached up, cupping Dick's neck, his thumb brushing over his cheek gently.

"How about a nice meal at that new restaurant that Chai started working at? The Greek one?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:12 am

Dick blew his cheeks out in a childlike manner at his more health conscious boyfriend. A high pitched noise emitted from his mouth as he blew air between his teeth, thinking over the suggestion Fleck gave him.

"Fine, I heard from her herself that is quite nice - and she is working there."

He leaned into Fleck's hand.

"I'm still going to get a dessert though."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:18 am

"Only after you've eaten people food."

He leaned forwards to steal a peck, then dropped back to lay comfortably.

At his ankle, Sollew curled up, pressing his warm backside to Fleck's leg. The large cat made a quiet grumbling noise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:33 am

"But I don't need people food."

But he knew that it was going to fall on deaf ears.

At the noise, Dick looked over his shoulder, spotting Sollew at Fleck's foot.

"I swear they just appear out of thin air at times."

He couldn't remember him being in the room when they walked in. It has happened a few times where they don't notice. Then they make themselves known at the most awkward times.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:36 am

"Then you don't need sweets." This wasn't a fight Dick would win.

He glanced down when Dick did. "Sollew doesn' know a world outside this bed. I'm shocked his presence still surprises you."

Sollew was always there. He was part of the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 am

"That's probably why. He just blends into the bed now. More of a cushion than a cat."

He rolled off Fleck the opposite side he rolled onto and scooted down the bed. He reached out to gently pet the top his head. Being cautious enough to make sure he was chilled enough to be pet. Not that he was overly worried.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:04 am

"He's always been more of a cushion than a cat."

To demonstrate that point. Fleck lifted his foot and rested it on Sollew's fluffy side.

Dick didn't need to worry at all about whether Sollew was chill enough to pet. He wasn't like Solla. He wasn't an active sort of cat. He was much happier laying around and being pet than being active and playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Hibernation Ends Now
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next