Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Art Hibernation Ends Now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:12 am

After the demonstration, he picked Fleck's foot up and chuck it back where it came from.

He picked the large, fluffy cat up and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"I bet you would let me go to a waffle house won't you, Sollew?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:14 am

Fleck huffed in false insult when his foot was thrown off the cat.

In Dick's arms, Sollew grumbled, unhappy at being disturbed. He wanted to lay there and be pet and nap.

Being picked up didn't fit into that desire.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 am

At the grumble, he carefully placed him down and began petting his body.

After a few seconds, he turned to Fleck, face serious.

"Sollew said he would take me to the waffle house, and he thinks your being mean not letting me go- oh, wait, what was that?"

He tilted his head down, humming and nodding, his brows drawn together in a frown. Then turned his attention back to Fleck.

"He also said that you should also buy my all the extras, like Ice cream and more chocolate sauce because you love me. Then you should also look after me when we get home because I have overindulged."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 am

"Somehow I don't believe he said all that."

Fleck's brows arched upwards challengingly. "If he could even speak, we both know he'd be laconic out of sheer laziness."

There could be no denying that.

"And on that principle, I'm not going to indulge your sugar addiction at the waffle house for at least a few more weeks. Now come here and cuddle me while I go for a nap."

He spread his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:29 am

He raised a challenging eyebrow back at Fleck.

"How do you know I can't speak cat? For all you know, it could be another one of my - what did you call it? One of my magic vampire powers."

He paused mid-crawl back up to Fleck, made an amused noise to himself, then settled into his arms to cuddle him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 9:36 am

"I would have believed it, if you hadn't given Sollew such a long speech," Fleck admitted as Dick settled into his arms.

"But that cat's too lazy to leave this room for food. There's no way he would lecture me like that. It'd be too much effort for him."

He hugged Dick tight. "Now, no talk, only nap."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:55 am

Napping turned into sleeping. The evening quietly slipped past them.

It was early morning when Dick made a small noise as he began to stir, something that resembled between a grumble and a sigh. The world around him was bright where someone had left the curtains open. Rude.

He half-heartedly wiped the side of his face as he turned away from the wet patch of drool that he made in his sleep and the light shining down on him through the window. Brows knotted together, he couldn't help but feel like something was missing. Or rather, someone. He stretched out an arm and lazily patted the bed.

"Fleck?" His voice was groggy as he called out his boyfriend's name.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 am

A light snore sounded from the floor.

More than once they'd woken up to one of them being on the floor. Today it was Fleck's turn.

He didn't fuss or move when his groggy boyfriend called his name out. He was still dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:43 am

He heard a light snore from the ground. Fleck. There he was.

Dick didn't do anything more, still slipping through consciousness and the realm of sleep for a while longer until he couldn't put up with the missing body much longer. He wanted a cuddle

Eyes finally cracking open, he rubbed them and rolled to the edge of the bed.

"Fleck."

As would any loving and caring boyfriend would do, he reached down and nudged his boyfriend's shoulder until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:49 am

Fleck groaned when he was finally roused.

He muttered an expletive under his breath, rubbing at an eye with a balled up fist. He wasn't used to being woken up first.

"Hmm?" He squinted up at Dick, wanting nothing more than to be back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:55 am

He was begrudgingly becoming more awake. Enough to notice that the towel Fleck had fallen asleep in had disappeared.

"Come back to bed. I'm cold."

That was bullshit and they both knew it. Even though it was slowly creeping towards winter, it was an Italian winter. Plus, he hardly felt the cold like his human boyfriend.

He just wanted an excuse to make his boyfriend more likely to get up off the floor so they could cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:02 am

"If you're cold, I'm staying here," he grumbled, rolling over so he was facing away from his bed.

He was content sleeping here on the floor.

"Too tired to get horny."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:11 am

Dick let out a low whine. Partly asleep mind not putting two and two together.

Fine. If his boyfriend wasn't getting up here, he will join him on the floor.

Decision made, he rolled off the bed with as much grace as some who just woke up could muster, hitting the floor with a dull thud. The sheet, wrapped around his body, followed. Before he could give his boyfriend a chance to get away, he latched on, curling an arm around his waist and pressing up against his back.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:15 am

He should have expected Dick to join him on the floor, but he didn't, and he got a nasty shock because of it.

Fleck inhaled sharply when Dick latched onto him, body jerking, but not getting away with the strong arm banded around his waist.

"Dick!" It was in the grey area between a cry of his name, and an insult.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

At the jerk, he held on tighter and his face rested innocently behind his boyfriend's neck. There was, now dry, hair in his face but he didn't care. He blew at the strands that tickled his nose.

"What?" He asked, nowhere near as alert as his boyfriend.

He was quite happy to drift back off to dreamland, now that he had a warm body pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:24 am

Fleck grasped Dick's wrist, pushing it downwards until Dick felt exactly what the problem was.

He certainly wasn't lusting after sleep anymore.

Dick now had to deal with the problem he'd created.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:32 am

Dick's brows furrowed together as his wrist was pushed down, and he grasped what he found.

"Oh."

Now, he was very much awake.

What he didn't put together only a few minutes before, clicked. He let out a huff of a laugh.

"I didn't even do anything."

Because, technically, he didn't. He was perfectly innocent this time around.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:34 am

He made a quiet sound when he was grasped, eyes sliding shut as he enjoyed the cool touch.

"Bullshit. You know what the cold does to me."

Dick was usually a little shit about it, too. This was the one time that it was accidental.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:39 am

Dick grinned. Lasts nights frustration hit him with a force now that an opportunity aroused to relieve some of it.

"I forgot, what does it do to you again?"

He let his hand wander slowly back up his stomach and chest firmly. Palm flat and fingers splayed, feeling all the dips and curves of his body.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:44 am

Fleck let out a shaky huff.

"You're an asshole." What did he do to deserve this sort of torture? He must have been pure evil in his last life to deserve this.

His stomach clenched under Dick's roaming hand, and his teeth sank into his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:52 am

"But you still love me."

The hair, which didn't bother him during his sleep haze, was bothering him now. He pushed it out of the way, giving him access to Fleck's neck.

He gave it a little kiss. Then used a trick his boyfriend used on him the first time they were truly intimate; slowly leaving wet strip with the tip of his tongue up. Then he gently blew on it.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:55 am

"I'm debating tha- Ah-" He inhaled sharply when cool air stung at his wet flesh in the best way possible.

Fuck.

"Definitely debating it."

He shifted in Dick's grasp, turning so he was facing the little gremlin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:58 am

Dick's smile didn't falter as his boyfriend face him and they were almost nose to nose. He rested his hand on his hip.

"Are you sure about that?"

He flicked his eyes meaningfully downwards.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:00 am

"Yupp."

He leaned forwards to steal a sweet little kiss. "Definitely."

His little boyfriend was an evil little gremlin that lived to provoke him and be mean. He was definitely debating how attached he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 am

He nudged a thigh between Fleck's.

"If that is the case, maybe I should just leave you as you are."

Once again, was bullshitting. He was becoming too turned on himself to be able to do that, his sweatpants becoming increasingly tighter. Even if he wasn't, he wasn't sure if he could just leave his boyfriend - not now, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Hibernation Ends Now   Art Hibernation Ends Now - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Hibernation Ends Now
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next