Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:26 pm

Dick returned the warm smile tight-lipped. Warmth coursed through him. He was so happy he could burst.

His jaw wobbled.

He sniffed.

Something hot slid down his cheek.

Dick made a small sound behind his tight smile and wiped the tear away with the dirty rag. He was so happy he was crying.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Fleck watched the emotions take over Dick with a fond little smile.

He reached up to cup Dick's cheek, thumb gently brushing away the tears. His boyfriend, the powerful scary vampire, crying because someone loves him.

"You're a hot mess," he chuckled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am

Dick laughed and sniffed loudly between his tears, leaning into the hand. He blinked hard a couple of times to try a reel them in. A tiny part of him was embarrassed for getting in this emotional state.

The rest of him couldn't care less. He loved Fleck, he was happy and he felt so comfortable to express himself like this. He wasn't going to be judged.

"I think I'm more of just a mess."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

"Yeah you are, he agreed."

He pulled Dick closer and pressed a kiss into his temple. "You're my mess." That was far better than being just an ordinary mess. Dick was his, and he couldn't be happier for it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:11 am

"Shut up. You're going to make me cry again," he said, burying his face into the crook of Fleck's neck. He had managed to get ahold of his tears, but he was still sniffling.

His arms wound tight around Fleck's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:17 am

"Nope."

He ran his fingers through Dick's hair gently, holding him close as Dick nuzzled against him.

"You'll have to gag me," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:20 am

Dick laughed against the skin, melting into Fleck as fingers combed through his hair. It was a mess, but being straightened previously meant the fingers brushed the knots out easily.

"Are you sure you can even handle a second round?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 am

"Not for another century, at least."

There was no way he would be able to last for another round for a good long while. Not that he was going to trust Dick not to torture him like that again.

His fingers carried on weaving through Dick's hair happily.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 12:34 am

Dick laughed and stayed there, content hugging his boyfriend's exhausted body.

Slowly, he sat up and pressed a long, tender kiss on his lips. He pulled back with a smile.

"We should probably get some food. Or, rather, you should get some food."

He sat up, eyes widening as he checked Fleck's phone.

The time had really slipped away from them.

"It is going to be dinner soon at this rate," he said as he wiped his own face, stomach and fingers.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:06 am

Fleck groaned at the suggestion.

"I'm not cooking." He wasn't moving out of this bed if he didn't have to. Right now he just wanted to chill.

And he certainly didn't want Dick to cook something for him. He wanted to stay around for a little longer.

"They're all out. Probably going to eat out."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

Dick snorted at the groan.

He wasn't about to let his boyfriend just lay there and starve. When was the last time he ate? He assumed it was way before the gym.

"How about this; I order a takeaway, and we can watch some films for the rest of the day? Before you argue otherwise, it is my turn to order one."

He wasn't going to even bother suggesting to cook.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:17 am

"Yes," he groaned happily.

Not having to cook, and relaxing in bed with his boyfriend? All the yes. He was definitely up for that.

"From the Chinese the other side of town?" he suggested. His favourite place. 

"And can I get chicken?" It'd been a long time since he'd had meat. He missed it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 am

Dick grinned. "Of course."

He pressed a kiss to Fleck's temple.

"I think you deserve it."

Not only had he put Fleck through torture for his own enjoyment, but he had also given him incredible pleasure beforehand. Multiple times. In ways he hadn't thought about before. His cheeks turned hot over thinking back.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 1:28 am

Fleck grinned up at his boyfriend.

"Love you."

He really did. They had done so much today, and it really exhausted him. Right now he was glad that he could just relax with his boyfriend. It couldn't get any better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16