Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

flirting with the wrong guy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 am

Kenny's fangs itched...she needed to bite something.

She tried to resist...really, she did....But the moans, writhing and muttering just spurred her on.

Kenny bit back into the Elf's neck, this time on the other side, and drank a bit more as she pushed Fabian closer to the edge.

She moaned into his neck and her nails scratched at his skin as she made fists before moving her hands to his shoulders to hold onto them.

Damn, she never really bit this much as a human...
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

Fabian was moaning and writhing louder and more violently as he felt himself coming every closer to his release.

When Kenny bit into his neck, he hissed a loud oath and his hips jerked upwards as he came, giving a cry.

He gave a soft whimper as he slumped back to the ground, panting softly, one hand coming up to brush the damn blond hair from his brow, green eyes half lidded.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 am

Kenny moaned loudly against Fabian's neck as she climaxed, and then slumped slightly, relaxing as she slowly pulled her fangs out of his neck and got off of him, breathing kinda heavily.

She laid down on the grass next to the elf and grinned, slinging an arm over her eyes.

"Ah, much better. I feel full now~" She purred contentedly.

She turned her head to look at Fabian and smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

"Thanks sweet cheeks. I hope that enriched your sex life a little~" she chuckled, blowing her fringe out of her face before getting up and gathered her clothes.

She quickly got back into them, thinking only of wanting a hot shower now, and offered a hand to Fabian to help him up.

"I hope I didn't take to much....I'm a Succubus and all that....and kinda Bitey in case you hadn't noticed." she snickered.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 am

Fabian lay still, painting heavily as he tried to reign in his body.

He was feeling light headed and a little shaky. She had definitely taken too much blood. Trying to hide this from Rick as well as the bite marks was going to be extremely difficult.

He ignored the hand being offered to him, instead shifting into an Ermine.

Immediately the white fur on his leg and neck began to stain pink. With the movements he had opened his wounds.

This would probably be the easiest way to hide from Rick.

The Ermine rolled to his feet and began stumbling off, back towards the mansion. He wanted sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:36 am

Kenny chuckled and then carefully picked up the little creature and grinned.

"By the way, just so you know, and because I enjoyed our time together, you're now Mine. I like you, and this was fun, so I'm Claiming you~ For the record and all that my dear~" Kenny snickered, her red eyes now back to their usual silver.

Putting the Ermine down again and giving him a stroke along his spine, she then strutted off towards the mansion, aiming to get in a nice hot and very long shower.

She hummed appreciatively as the taste of Elven blood lingered on her tongue.

Yes, she could get used to having him~
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 am

The Elf gave a squeak when he was lifted, curling up a little, his green eyes gazing up at her from his stark white face.

You're now mine.

Well, at least he had a constant fuck buddy now. If he wanted sex, he'd know who to go to.

When she set him down, he began towards the mansion again. It took a fair amount of time to get up to the mansion and through the halls towards his room. He had to take many stops along the way to stop himself from feinting.

When he finally got into his room he tried to jump up onto his bed but, with his clouded mind, he had misjudged and collided with the bed instead of landing on top of it.

He gave a loud squeak as he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 am

Aurick had only just crawled into bed and was slowly drifting to sleep when he heard Fabian scatter into the room and by the sounds of it he missed his bed and fell down with a squeak.

"Quite down Fabian, I'm trying to get to bed."

How many days had the Elf stumbled into their room causing a ruckus whilst he was trying to sleep.

From now on at sunrise he was going to lock the door and if the Elf wasn't in the room he could sleep out in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 am

The Ermine shook his head a little and tried again, latching onto the blankets at the very edge of the bed and trying to pull himself up.

He managed to climb up onto the bed and shift back, toppling backwards so he was lying on the bed with a low groan. He was tired and he felt weak.

He needed sleep and then he needed to eat his weight in whatever food Rick was willing to cook for him.

Dried blood clung to his pale skin.

Fabian curled up on his side, eyes sliding shut. "Sorry," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 am

Aurick's nose twitched as a familiar scent hit his nose, blood, more specifically Fabian's blood.

He would know that smell a mile away and right now it was rather strong.

"What have you been up to tonight?"

He asked casually, giving the Elf the opportunity to fess up, if he had gotten into a fight he would have called him in a panic, not slump into bed.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 am

Fabian gave a half hearted shrug and curled up into a tighter ball, pulling the blankets over himself and nuzzling into them.

"Nothing interesting."

Went for a run. Fucked a vampire, nearly got drained.

Nothing interesting; just dangerous.

He knew Rick wouldn't take that bullshit answer but at the moment he couldn't care. He was weak and tired. He wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 am

Despite being able to see perfectly in the dark room he turned on the bedside table lamp and rose to his feet, padding over the Fabian's bed.

"You fucking liar."
He grumbled and pulled the blanket off of the elf.

His eye grew wide as he saw the man, completely naked, stained in his own blood with bite marks on his thigh and neck.

The Elf was pale as the sheets he was laying on.
He just gaped at the man, after all his warnings, how many times did he tell him not to bed with Vampire's.

His mismatched eyes narrowed into a glare as he stared at his marked stare, he knew a Vampire claiming when he saw one.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:13 am

Fabian grumbled when the light was turned n, turning over and curling up again.

"So what if I am? I'm tired, let me sleep."

He didn't want to have to deal with pissy vampire mentors at the moment. He was tired, he was weak and his mood was slowly getting sour. He just wanted to sleep it off and eat a good hearty meal when he woke up.

He ran his hand trough his hair, pushing it out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:19 am

He leaned down and took in the man's scent, it was mixed with another, young, female, turned.

A growl escaped his lips and he threw on a shirt, rushing for the door despite the fact that the sun was rising outside, and with that he left the room, slamming it shut behind him.

He had raised the boy, looked after him, got hurt for his safety and he would lie to his face and go against one simple rule.

Aurick was murderous and he stormed down the halls until he caught the woman's scent in one of the other bedroom.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door gently, disguising the fact that someone insanely pissed off was waiting for her on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 am

Kenny was about to get in the shower when she heard the knocking.

Now...she was a Fledgling, but no idiot...someone was raging beyond belife outside of her door.

Oh god....was that Elf boy connected to someone?....

She remembered the warnings about his mentor....

But weren't they just that? A Mentor?

Kenny knew she was royaly screwed, and not in a good way, so submitted to her fate after a silent prayer.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and braced herself for any kind of force.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 am

As soon as the door opened his hand was around her throat and he had her pinned up against the wall.

The woman was taller than him but he was over seven hundred and fifty years older than her, nothing she could do would get him off of her.

"A succubus..."
He spat the word, no wonder he was covered in bites.

His eyes narrowed in a hateful glare.
"Do you want to give me an explanation as to why Fabian is laying in bed pale as death with your marks all over his body."

He snarled his words, his fangs clearly visible as his lips curled back over his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 am

She chocked at the sudden hold around her neck and instinctively scrabbled at it before calming down slightly and looked down at the other vampire.

"A-as you've...already s-spat at...me *gasp* I'm a Succubus. *cough* I bite during sex. H-he was....there and willing.....I-I was Hungry for blood and s-sex...Needed both! agh!" Kenny coughed out.

She knew she wouldn't die from this, but she also knew she'd eventually pass out from it.

She couldn't help but mentally role her eyes though....could the guy seriosuly condemn her for being true to her nature?
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 am

"I am a vampire, I have lived with that boy for a hundred and fifteen years.

You know how good he tastes, well I have lived with that around me for that long and not once in that entire time have I ever taken too much."

His grip on her tightened, to say that he was pissed off was and understatement, he was ready to gut this woman where she stood.

"Don't you lie to me."
He snorted as she used the word 'willing' Aurick was not stupid, he knew that Fabian had probably slept with Vampire's before.

The boy was curious so of course he would but he had always been careful enough that Aurick had not noticed. However this woman just left marks all over him and left him in a state that he could hardly walk without considering his safety and taking care of him.

She could not just claim someone and then not take care of them.

"You're just a fledgeling, so maybe I should teach you a very important lesson of being a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 am

Kenny knew she was going to regret her actions, but she hated backing down to those that threatened her, even if they were stronger than her.

"Do your fucking worst then. Perhaps you should have warned him better that not all vampires have amazing control when they're practicaly new borns!" she growled, eyes turning red.

She knew she was in for a beating of some kind.

And she'd take it.

It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened...it just came with being a whore.

You fuck up and step on the wrong toes and have a load of fists come at you.

"If he was totally resistant, all he would have had to do was pull away or shove me off. I wasn't exactly using any strength on him. He could have stopped me at any time." She hissed, and braced herself for the beating of a life time.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 am

Aurick's mismatched eyes narrowed, the anger in his body radiating off of him.

He was just going to bite the woman, drain her until she was in the same state as Fabian but she had crossed a line and all he saw was red.

"Then you will learn to control yourself newborn, or so help me you will not be living much longer."

She wanted to play the 'new born vampire' card, then she could be punished like a vampire.

He gripped onto her hair firmly and yanked her forwards, causing her to stumble.

"You will unclaim Fabian, then you will never go near him again or so help me I will come back for you."

He snarled as he pulled the girl towards the window in the hallway.

Aurick grasped her tightly, the sun would be rising right about now.

His free hand flung open the curtains and bathed the woman in sunlight for a few moments until she began to burn then closed them shut again.

"You risked his life for your own pleasure, now I've done the same to you."

He snarled, throwing her back into her bedroom and slamming the door shut before storming off towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am

Kenny screamed as she was exposed to the sunlight, writhing to get out of the grip and failing miserably.

When she was thrown back into her room, her skin was scorched in places and smoking.

She cursed vehemently in Norwegian and slowly pushed herself up a little onto her arms.

"Fuck this shit....ouch...What the Fuck ever....Man should claim the fucking Elf for himself if he's so protective of him. Is he in denial or something?" she said, now leaning back against a bed post.

Pushing her hair out of her face painfully, she lit a fag.

"Lad was still a good fuck, but the pissy Vampire can have him."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:12 am

Aurick was in an unbelievably foul mood now, storming through the hallways and into the kitchen, narrowly missing rays of light that peeked from behind curtains as he made his was there.

He went to work cooking, Fabian needed to increase his blood count urgently before his body went into shock.

He put a very large piece of steak on the burner and began cooking it for the elf before moving to prepare a collection of green vegetables, broccoli, spinach and green peas.

As it all cooked her got a tray out, placing a glass of water on it and some iron supplements he found in the pantry.

Evidently the coven was prepared for this kind of thing.

Once it was all cook he made his way back to their room, opening the door and placing the tray on the bedside table.

He could scold and scream at Fabian later but right now he wanted to get some colour back into the boy.

He crawled into bed with him, pulling the bundled up Elf into his lap and holding out the iron supplements and the glass of water for him.

"Take these."
He muttered, his voice stern but not overly angry now that he had unleashed his wrath on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm

After Aurick had left to hunt down Kenny, Fabian had finally been allowed to sleep.

His sleep had been peaceful and dreamless. No nightmares, no restless stirring like he usually did. He just slept, curled up in a tight ball with the covers wrapped around him.

When Rick slid into bed with him, he was drawn to the warmth of his body. Rick had always been warmer than him and whenever the vampire allowed, he'd search out his heat anyway. Right now Fabian was much colder than he usually was and he wanted as much head as he could.

He curled against the vampire's side, freezing fingers sliding under his shirt to press against his stomach, eyes flickering open somewhat.

The Elf whined when he was pulled up to sit in his lap, curling against him and burying his face in Rick's neck. He wanted to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:32 pm

"Fabian."
He growled softly as he glared down at the boy.

The Elf was freezing from the blood loss and needed to get some iron into him as soon as possible before he passed out again.

"If you eat I will leave you alone and let you sleep, please just do it."

He murmured, as he raised the supplements back up to him, there was no way he was letting Fabian sleep before he had some food in him.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

He whined again but reached out obediently.

The quicker he did what Rick told him to, the quicker he could sleep.

He rolled the supplements on his tongue for a moment before swallowing them dry. He wanted to get this over with as quick as possible, waiting for a drink to swallow it with would take time.

Fabian leaned back against Rick's chest, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm

"You're not done yet, I want to get some food into you, I know you want to sleep but I am not letting you slip back into unconsciousness unless I know you're going to wake up."

He rolled Fabian over so his back was against his chest, he'd let the boy enjoy his warmth but he was not going back to sleep just yet.

He brought a forkful of food to his mouth.
"Eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flirting with the wrong guy   flirting with the wrong guy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

flirting with the wrong guy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next