Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Waiting Impatiently

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 am

He arched a brow at her when she set the crop down and walked away.

What was she planning now?

His eyes widened when they settled on the collar and leash. No. Zakhar knew the effects collars had on him. He had been trained to behave as soon as there was something tight around his neck. Collar or rope or chain. Anything like that would make him submit.

Zakhar growled up at the demon, thrashing in his bonds.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 am

Belial smirked as she saw his eyes widened, now this got a reaction out of the man, she liked it.

"You don't like collars Zakhar? not very adventurous of you."

She murmured as she walked around him, walking up behind him as he thrashed, one hand gripping his jaw tightly so he could not move while the other wrapped the leather around his neck and buckled it, giving the chain as sharp tug.

"Behave yourself."
She said in against his ear in a low, seductive tone, she wanted to play with him and she was growing impatient.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 am

Zakhar continued to thrash right up until he felt the collar enclose around his neck completely.

The Lycan settled down immediately, eyes sliding closed.

Fuck.

He swallowed thick when she purred in his ear, tongue flicking out over his lower lip. Damn. She had caught him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 am

Belial let out a surprised hum as Zakhar settled down immediately, something told her that he had been conditioned to do that, or at least trained well.

A collar meant you did what you were told, no exceptions, she wondered if that worked on Zakhar or whether he had just given up because it was already on him.

"Are you going to do as you are told now, Zakhar?"
She asked, tilted her head as she wrapped the chain around her palm, pulling on it until he was forced to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 am

He looked up at her silently for a few moments.

Inwardly he cursed Alek. Alek had been the one to condition him to submit when there was something around his neck. Alek was the reason that he had submit now and he hated that.

He hadn't wanted to submit to Belial.

"...Yes Mistress," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 am

"Good."
She replied, running her hand through the front of his hair before it slid down and grasped his chin, tilting his head up as she leaned down to kiss him deeply.

The Demon moved down and gripped onto his hips, pulling his down onto the machine, impaling him deeper and holding him there.

She wanted the man worked up before she would let him off and remove that cage, he had to earn being set free from this, after all, this was a punishment for being defiant.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:30 am

He returned her kiss with a low purr, tongue running over her lower lip slowly before delving into her mouth.

A soft whimper sounded when she pulled away.

Zakhar moaned and gasped, writhing when she pulled him down further onto the toy pushed inside him.

He tried to move his hips in her grasp but failed, biting his lips with a whimper.

Moving held some relief. But now he was feeling the full effects of the machine and it was driving him mad with the cage prevent him from what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:36 am

Belial leaned her head down and pressed gentle kisses against the Lycan's inner thigh as she held him completely still, her tongue lapping out to taste his skin.

She held him like this for over fifteen minutes, preventing him from writhing or moving in order to get some relief.
During this time she continued to nip and suck on his thighs and pelvis, littering them with dark hickeys.

"Zakhar, who is the dominant?"
She asked firmly, as she held his hips and moved him, thrusting his hips against the machine roughly before forcing him to be still again.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 am

Zakhar whimpered and moaned and pleaded with the woman to let him move, remove the cage, let him come in the fifteen minutes that she held him in place.

His breathing came in heavy pants as he continued to struggle against her hold, trying to thrust down against the toy moving inside of him.

He gasped a grateful moan when she jerked him down against the machine.

"You are, Mistress! You."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:53 am

"Exactly, so what are you Zakhar?"
She asked, giving the leash a tug to make him look over at her, depending on whether or not she liked his answer determined what her next action would be.

Belial stared at the Lycan, her eyes rich with lust as she stared at him, it was almost predatory in nature, she wanted to own this man, completely.

However like most Demons she wanted to be worshiped, she wanted to submissives to yearn for her not fight against her when ever she wanted to lay with them.
Belial was determined to get Zakhar to that point.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:58 am

Zakhar gazed up at the Demon with heavily lidded, lust-glazed eyes.

He didn't want to say it. He really didn't.

But if he wanted release, he'd have to say it. "Your Submissive."

That was all he was. He wasn't a Slave or a Pet. He was just a Submissive. He didn't want to be a Slave and he most certainly wouldn't allow anyone to make him their Pet.

Zakhar inhaled deeply, eyes sliding closed. "I'm your Submissive."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 am

Belial crawled up his body, laying against him with a purr as her breasts pressed up against his chest and her hands stroked his bound arms.

"I want you to be more than that."
She replied with a lustful sigh as she trailed her lips across his neck and collar bone, her tongue darting out the taste the leather of his collar.

"If you were my Slave I could do so much for you.
You would never leave my bed unsatisfied, I'd look after you like no one else could, I'd protect you from those that would wish harm upon you."

She purred the words seductively as she trailed her hand over his now unmarked chest, it was within her power to look after him completely, if he was willing to accept it.

"Don't answer me now, simply...think about it."
The Demon added with a little smile as she reached down her cleavage and pulled out the key to his cage.

"Do you want to come now?"
She asked as she leaned forward to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 am

Just the word had him tensing.

Slave.

He'd have to give her everything. He'd be entirely Submissive. He wouldn't have any say in what he could do.

No. Never.

He'd never become her Slave. He was too wild; he wanted to be his own person too much to belong to someone else so completely. Even with Alek he had only been a Submissive for most of their time together. It took a century for him to agree to becoming Alek's Slave and the older man left shortly after.

His eyes locked onto the key, hope sparking in them.

"Yes, Mistress. Please," he whimpered softly. He wanted to come.

He returned the deep kiss with a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 am

A gentle smile graced her lips as he tensed, he didn't like that idea much did he?

"I'd be kind to you Zakhar, you have seen the kindness I am capable of and I would be more so if you were mine.
Imagine living life without any fear, that is how I live and I would share it, with you."

She leaned down and kissed the stab mark on his side, where Tyrael's dagger had pierced him, Belial bit her finger and spread her blood over the wound before licking it away, the horrible scar that had been there was now gone.

"No one would be able to hurt you like that again."
She purred as she took the key and slowly unlocked the chastity cage, freeing the Lycan's member.

Her tongue trailed over his length and she took him into her mouth, sucking him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 am

Her promises sound good.

No, they were more than that. They were unbelievably amazing. He'd never get hurt. He'd never have to worry about someone attacking him.

She was right. She was being kind. She had cooked for him, healed scars for him. She had done things that few people would be kind enough to do.

But where would accepting it leave him? He'd be owned. He wouldn't be able to do anything without her say so. He didn't want that. He wanted to be free. He wanted to do things without Belial vetting them.

Zakhar gave a soft moan when the cage was released.

Finally. He hated orgasm deprivation. It left him frustrated and pissed him off.

Zakhar gasped loudly then gave a moan, hips jerking upwards when she took him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:43 am

The only time Belial did not lie was when she was making are bargain, accepting servitude was a bargain in her eyes, if he asked her a question about it, she would answer truthfully, a very rare event.

The Demon sucked him skillfully, her tongue swirling against the head of his member as the tip of her tongue pressed up against his slit.

Her hands stroked his inner thighs as she began bobbing her head, she had deprived him and worked him up for quite some time now and since he was behaving himself she had no qualms about showing him pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 am

He didn't want it.

He couldn't accept himself becoming a Slave again. Once in his lifetime was enough. Belial would have to be very persuasive for him to even consider accepting that. No matter how many good points there were to becoming Belial's Slave, he'd still lose his freedom.

Zakhar moaned, hips thrusting upwards as she sucked him.

After so long being deprived, he was so worked up that he could already feel himself slipping.

The Lycan whined and writhed needily on the table.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:57 am

Belial gripped his hips, sliding him slightly so he thrust into her mouth as well as moving him against the machine as it penetrated him.

She wanted to see him come after writhing against this table for so long.

Her movements sped up as he whined, she knew the tell-tale signs of someone who was getting worked up and knew what they wanted in order to help push them over the edge, ferocity.

As such her teeth dragged up his shaft as her tongue wiggled and thrashed against the head of his erection, sucking him greedily as she continued to move him against the machine, getting progressively rougher.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 am

Zakhar's head lolled back and he gave a loud moan.

Fuck.

He hated orgasm deprivation because the orgasm he had after it was always so intense.

The man whimpered as she began to move his hips against the machine again.

Oh god.

With a cry, the Lycan arched his back and came, hands curling into fists and teeth gritting.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 am

Belial stilled as the Lycan came, letting him ride out his orgasm before turning off the machine.

With a purr she licked her lips and gazed up at him, the sound of his cry sent a shiver down her spine, she was right in thinking that the noise would sound beautiful coming from his lips.

She leaned over and unstrapped his legs so that he could relax a little easier as she pulled the toy out of him slowly.

The Demon moved to perch herself up on his lap, leaning down to trail her lips against his neck and collar bone.

"Does that feel better?"

She cooed softly as her hands stroked through his hair gently, she knew that in the after glow of orgasm is mind would be hazed, making this feel all the better.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:26 am

His legs slumped against the table when they were released, straightening out.

He gave a low moan when the toy was pulled out of him slowly.

Zakhar gave a low hum when she sat on his lap and let her lips trail slowly over his sensitive flushed skin.

Gentle touches like those were addictive.

"Da." That had felt amazing. After the frustration of being caged for so long, being fucked and sucked into orgasm like that was sublime.

He leaned into the hand stroking through his hair with a low, contented purr.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 am

Belial reached up and unstrapped his arms, gripping them and guiding him to wrap his arms around her waist as she leaned up against him, pecking him on the lips softly before she returned to kissing and lapping at his neck gently.

"I'd make you feel this good constantly if you were mine, Zakhar.
You'll find I'm much more laid back than most Masters, I'd not expect you to be monogamous, because I sure as Hell wont be.

I'd let you keep your freedoms, you could have what ever submissives you own and you could come and go as you please.
All I would ask is that I be the only one to dominate you unless you asked for someone else to.
Let me take care of you."

She purred as she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close and she kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 am

His arms slid around her waist obediently, tightening around her to pull her closer.

Constantly? He'd feel this...constantly?

Zakhar didn't expect monogamy. Slaves did as they were bid and told. A fair amount of the time that was pleasing whoever your Master or Mistress desired. If she had friends that she wanted to show him off to, he'd have to pleasure them until Belial was satisfied. Slaves were rarely monogamous.

He could keep his freedom? He was allowed to come and go and fuck Lino and Evgeni and Tyrael?

He could even be dominated by someone else if she gave the okay?

That wasn't what he was expecting. He was expecting a much stricter contract than that. he could come and go as he pleased, he could fuck his Slaves, he'd be safe and protected and he'd be able to eat without forcing the food down his throat because it was burned.

That was a tempting contract.

Zakhar moaned as she kissed him deeply, returning the kiss with equal fervour.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 am

Belial hitched her skirt up around her waist as she ground against his crotch with a soft moan.

Leaning over she planted a gentle kiss on his lips as she pressed up against his torso.

Her hands reached up and ran through his hair, her nails scratching softly behind his ears and down the back of his neck.

"I want you Zakhar, more than I want the others."
She muttered with a softly breathy moan and she rubbed herself against him, her fingers stroking across his cheek.

"Wont you be my Slave, so that I can protect and care for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 am

The Lycan groaned when she ground down against him.

The gentle kiss was returned with the same gentle movements as he stroked her leather clad back.

He purred as she ran her nails over his skin, back arching, a shiver running through his body.

She wanted him. He wanted her.

Zakhar's mind was addled. It was hazed with lust and contentment. He had had an amazing release and there was a promise of many more in the future if he accepted her terms. How could he say no to that and still keep the majority of his freedom?

"Yes Mistress," he purred softly, eyes sliding shut as he leaned into the fingers stroking his cheek. He'd become her Slave. For all that he would get compared to what he was giving up, he'd become her Slave any day. Especially if he'd get to feel like this over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Waiting Impatiently
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next