Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Waiting Impatiently

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm

"I never could resist gambling, it's a shame that I never lose though, takes the thrill out of it to be honest.
But regardless it is always amusing to see other people lose."

She replied, sitting on top of him with a little chuckle, she slid down the table, lowering her head to lap her tongue against his entrance.

"You'll enjoy it." She purred, her eyes lighting up mockingly, she loved using peoples words against them.

The Demon gripped his hips and pulled him down, positioning him against the dildo of the machine with a soft chuckle.

"Since I won a second time, I think it is time for your punishment."

She mused as she pulled him down roughly, impaling him on the dildo roughly.

He could get fucked mercilessly by the machine while still stuck in his cage, she wondered just how long he would last like this.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:49 pm

"I guess, if nothing else, I learned not to challenge you like that."

His eyes slid shut and he gave a low moan when her tongue lapped over him.

Zakhar grit his teeth, eyes squeezing shut. This wasn't going to be fun. He doubted she'd be kind enough to use any lube and he was still trapped in the cage. He was both anticipating and dreading this.

This was a punishment for going against her so she wasn't going to play nice and make him comfortable.

He gave a soft moan of discomfort when he was pulled down onto the dildo, gritting his teeth harder.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 pm

She gave a soft laugh and nodded.
"No, not like that, I'm not some Succubus that you can pet into submission, that doesn't work on me.
You can't over power me, you can seduce me, any other bright ideas?"

She purred as he moaned in discomfort, it was a lovely sound, the Demon leaned her head down and circled her tongue around the seam of his entrance and the toy.

Belial saddled him, sitting on top of his pelvis as she reached down to grab the remote and flick the machine onto the lowest setting to start out with.

The weight of her body pushing down against him, adding pressure against the toy inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'll think of some later."

He'd have to put a lot of thought into how he could get her to submit to him. It would happen eventually. He was determined to make it happen.

Zakhar gave a low moan when her tongue lapped over his skin again, pressing himself closer to her tongue, impaling himself further with another moan.

The Lycan gave a groan, head tilting back when the machine was turned on. His hips moved with the machine. If he was going to be fucked, then he would try and find pleasure in it and make the most of it.

His eyes lifted to Belial as he gave a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 am

Belial gazed down at him, lust filling her dark purple eyes as her hands stroked over his chest, her finger trailing up his neck and tangling into his hair.

A purr rumbled softly in her chest as she sat forward, presenting her exposed breasts to him as her nails raked behind his ears softly.

"You've never had a lover like me before, Zakhar, I can assure you of that much, and if you simply submit to me there is so much I could do to you, things that no one else on this Earth could offer you."

She purred her words as she run her fingers through his raven hair, the Demon wasn't talking herself up, simply stating the facts, there was no older Demon on this planet and she knew how to use her own, and other peoples bodies to achieve the pinnacle of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 am

His eyes slid shut and he leaned into the soft touch of her nails, a low purr sounding in his chest.

He was addicted to gentle touches. He loved soft touches like that in the midst of rough treatment. Being fucked and being stroked and petting like this was great. The mixture of the dildo pushing into him and the nails raking over his skin was amazing.

Zakhar gave a soft snort in response to her little speech.

It would take more than this to get him to submit. Through all the rough and gentle touches, he still had his mind and stubbornness. He wasn't ready to relinquish all control just yet.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:35 am

Belial gave a soft pout as he snorted at her.
The Demon's fingers traced over the writing on his chest, eying the letters with interest.

"You're so eager to fight against me, makes me wonder what this Tyrael is like if he can claim you like this."

She mused, lowering her head to trail the tip of her tongue over the scars.

The Lycan had made the mistake of catching the Demon's eye and then proving to be entertaining. Belial was unpredictable normally, her being fond of someone made her more so, there was no telling what she would do with this man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 12:53 am

"Tyrael is...in a word, a bastard."

Tyrael was cruel and forceful and dominant. It made him fun to dominate but if they weren't in the relationship they were in, Zakhar was positive that he wouldn't even give the man a second glance.

They were too different.

He gave a soft purr when her tongue traced the letters carved into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:01 am

The Demon gave a giggle as she nodded softly.
"That much is obvious by the way he's carved you open like this, I thought I was a cruel dominant but at the very least I try not to damage my toys too badly."

Her tongue traced over the scaring again as her eyes gazed down at it with interest.

"Sliced open with a silver blade, these wont ever fade away, claimed forever."

She added with a chuckle.
"I could get rid of them for you, if you wanted me to."

She muttered softly, in a barely audible murmur as she turned the machine up to a higher level, her hands trailing down his pelvis to stroke his balls softly, simulating the man though he was stuck in the cage with no chance of orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

"We won't be together forever."

If they weren't together, he claim meant nothing. Tyrael couldn't use the claim over him if he wasn't around. They wouldn't stay together and if, by chance, they did, one would die at some point.

Zakhar gave a loud moan when the machine was turned up, hips moving more insistently. He gave a low hiss as her fingers ran over his balls, uttering a few choice words under her breath.

"And what would that cost me?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 am

Those words made a grin spread across her lips.
"You're catching onto how I work, Zakhar."

She replied with a chuckle, Belial always had a cost, even if it wasn't evident at the time, everything she did demanded some sort of payment.

"I enjoy you, more so than some others that I have met here, you've got... a personality that I find endearing.

All I ask for in return is your guarantee, that this will happen again, at some point in the near future we will find ourselves down in this dungeon.

People say malicious things about me, I'm sure you will hear them sooner or later, I don't want you to be scared away."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 am

Zakhar gave a soft huff.

Its how everyone thought. Everyone wanted something; the problem was just how much they wanted in return for their good deeds.

She enjoyed him? So he was pleasing her. At least he was satisfying his half of the deal. If she was enjoying this, then he was doing a good enough job of satisfying her needs.

All she wanted was another Session?

"I doubt talk will scare me away." He didn't care much about what people said. If he was curious about something, he found out from the source, not peoples gossip.

"We have a deal." He'd lose the scars on his chest and he'd get another Session with this sexy woman. He was content with that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 am

Belial was scheming again, she would make Zakhar her sub exclusively, but first they would have to work up to that, the Lycan was less than willing to submit to her at the moment but given a few more sessions she would get him to that point.

All she needed was the opportunity to tame him a little, make him more compliant to her desires.

"I hope you're right about that, you're a big boy, I'm sure a few little rumors wont frighten you too much."

She replied with a soft chuckle, the smile on her lips widening as he said those words, making deals always made the Demon happy.

Belial brought her thumb to her mouth but stopped before biting down on it.

Instead she brought her finger to Zakhar's mouth, he'd get the honors of making her bleed for him.

"Bite."
She instructed as she offered the man her finger.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:40 am

"Rumours have never scared me."

He didn't hold any stock in rumours. Anything that he found important enough to chase up, he made sure was the truth. He would hear it straight from the horses mouth and if the rumours were true, then he'd act on that.

Zakhar arched a brow when she offered her finger to him.

If she was going to be stupid enough to offer her finger to someone that she hadn't tamed, Zakhar would show her why she shouldn't.

He bit down on her skin roughly, not stopping when he tasted blood, his jaw only getting tighter as he bit down harder.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 am

Belial gave a soft moan as he bit down on her finger, leaning down and kissing along his neck as she felt the skin on her finger tear open.

Her teeth captured his ear lobe, biting down on it roughly and giving it a firm tug.

"Let go now."
She instructed softly, her tongue darting across the warm flesh of his neck as she pressed up against him.

She knew the Lycan would do the opposite and bite down harder, not that she minded, it simply meant that she would be able to punish him again until he decide to let go.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 am

The Lycan snorted and bit down harder in defiance.

No, she had been stupid enough to offer her finger to an untrained Wolf, she could deal with the consequences. He wouldn't be letting go of her finger any time soon of his own free will.

His eyes met hers and flashed dangerously as he increased the pressure on his jaws.

Hot blood was filling his mouth but he paid no mind to it; he kept his eyes locked onto hers and his teeth embedded in her skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 am

Belial winced softly as he bit down roughly on her finger.

"You haven't got the use of your arms or legs and you're going to try and hurt me?
Zakhar you are stupid."

She replied, shaking her head as her free hand slide down his body and grabbed onto his balls, giving them a harsh squeeze and pulling on them forcibly.

"Let go, or I will see just how attached you are to these."
She threatened, her grip on him tightening as her nails bit into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:07 am

Zakhar gave a whine when she pulled in his balls.

He glared up at her, biting harder for a few moments before releasing her finger. His tongue lapped out over the wound before he laid back, eyes turning away from her.

He needed more freedom if he was going to hurt her. He had no freedom at the moment. He was cuffed in place and at her total mercy, no matter how submissive he was feeling.

He couldn't do anything to her right now without consequence.

He'd have to be patient and wait for her to release him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:13 am

She released him from her grip as soon as his teeth pulled away from her skin.
"Good boy."

She cooed, running her fingers through his hair as she smile down at him.

Belial wiped away the Lycan's saliva, and bit down on it again with her own teeth, healing as quickly as she did was a pain when she wanted to do something like this, it require constantly reopening the wound.

She pressed her bleeding finger against his chest and traced it over the name carved into his chest, covering each cut in a layer of her blood.

"There."
She muttered as she pulled her finger away and sucked on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 am

He gave a low growl.

Good boy. Like some kind of well behaved pet.

No. He wasn't her pet. He was someone that she was completely failing at training. If this was her training, Zakhar wasn't surprised that she wasn't getting any decent sex. This was disappointing.

Fucking him and stopping him from orgasming wasn't very adventurous. She'd never train anyone well if she didn't start doing more risky and adventurous things.

Zakhar arched a brow when she stuck her finger in her mouth. Usually he'd be much more happy with being covered in blood, but that was when he was submissive and wanted to be cut and bruised and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am

She looked down at him quizzically as he arched a blow at her.
"What? you wanted the scar gone, well it's gone."

She replied as she leaned down and lapped her blood off of his chest, the marks that the blood once covered were now completely gone, leaving his chest unmarked.

"And now that, that is taken care of I think it is time we had some fun, I'm bored."

She said as she slid out of his lap, turning the machine up to the highest settling as she circled around him, leaning over to pick up the crop she had dropped earlier.

"There is so much I want to do with you, but you can't play nice."
She muttered as she trailed the leather down his side, cracking it roughly against the man's inner thigh.

"Maybe if I beat you into submission then we can play properly."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:32 am

"I am not your pet. Do not call me a good boy."

It was degrading and patronising. Unless she truly dominated him there was no way he'd let her call him that.

His head tossed back and his back arched, a loud groan bubbling from his chest. His hips jerking and ground against the toy as it fucked him, his breathing coming in heavier pants.

Damn, not being able to orgasm from this was going to be torture.

He moaned when the crop cracked against his skin.

"It will take a lot of beating." He wasn't going to go down without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 am

A smile appeared on her lips.
"Oh I am counting on that, we made a deal and we are not leaving this room until I am satisfied, and I wont be satisfied until I have fucked you.
But you see, that wont be happening until you've submitted."

She replied, she would beat this man for days until he was black and blue if that is what it would take for him to finally cave in.

Belial twirled the crop in her fingers before slamming it down against his pelvis, the cracking of leather against skin breaking through the silence, leaving a dark welting mark in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 am

"Better make yourself comfortable, then. Set up a bed perhaps."

There wasn't a snowballs chance in Hell of him submitting if she was going to try like this. Zakhar's body had taken so many beatings that the pain of the crop wasn't painful.

Beatings would do nothing.

Zakhar laid back, shifting to make himself a little more comfortable as he relaxed against the table.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 am

The Demon tapped her finger against her lip as she mused over that thought.

The man was right, he was a Lycan, they were used to pain, they had to deal with an intense amount of it from the first time they transformed onwards.

She had been dealing with Vampire's they were much easier to beat into submission.

Belial put the crop down and walked away from him, heading back over to the shelves covered in bondage gear.

She had to drum it into his head that between the two of them he was lower on the food chain and nothing did that quite like degrading.

The Demon smiled as she picked up a leather collar and chain leash with clasps on both ends.

She made her way back over to Zakhar, swinging the collar around on one of her fingers.

"Perhaps this will help you see your status."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Waiting Impatiently
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next