Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Waiting Impatiently

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:50 am

Cry out a few times? He doubted that. Unless she put some real force behind her attacks, he wouldn't cry out.

He had been trained as a pain slut, he could take a lot of pain and it aroused him.

Zakhar grunted when he was pushed against the wall, struggling a little in her strong grip. Okay, no one had a grin this strong. Lycan were supposed to be the strongest supernatural creatures. This woman definitely wasn't a Lycan.

So once again, he found himself mentally asking himself what she was.

He growled loudly when the woman slid the cuff around his wrist, thrashing in her hold.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 am

Belial giggled softly as Zakhar thrashed against her, pushing her body harder against him until she was crushing the man against the wall, making it harder for him to breathe.

She pulled his cuffed wrist to the wall and locked it in place before cuffing his other wrist and chaining his second arm against the wall so his arms were stretched out on either side of him with barely any slack.

She looked up at him with bright purples eyes, a devious smile across her face.

"Looks like I won."

She chimed in as she cuffed and bound his ankles as well, taking a step back to admire the man chained and naked against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 am

He gave a low growl but calmed his thrashing a little when she pressed harder against him. It was getting a little hard to breath with her pushed up against him like that and he didn't like his breath being manipulated.

His lips pulled away form his teeth in a dark snarl when she chained his wrist to the wall.

"For now. The night is still young."

There was still time.

His lips curled into a wide grin when she stood back to look over him. "Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 am

She gave a soft hum and a nod.
"I do, though who is Tyrael?"

The Demon asked, tilting her head to the side as she read the name written across his chest.

Seemed this one had already been claimed, shame, if she could get him to realize that out of the two of them that she was the dominant he would have made a lovely play thing, the Demon held a soft spot for scars.

"I wouldn't count on trying to dominate me tonight, you'll be a lucky boy if I even let you touch me again tonight after how you've behaved.
In fact, since you chose the hard way, I think it is time for your punishment."

She replied, a smirk widening on her lips as she moved away to gather something from the shelving.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 am

"My Switch partner." He had some very interesting relationships with a few people; Tyrael among them. His relationship with Tyrael was perhaps his most interesting. It was rare Zakhar showcased himself as a Switch. He liked the power of Domination too much.

Tyrael didn't own him. He'd deny that at all times. Tyrael and Zakhar were in a mutual...relationship. Could it be called that? What they had was vague. They had sex, they fought, they had sex again. They were more like fuck buddies than partners.

Zakhar gave an amused hum. How he behaved... Hah! He had only behaved how any other Dominant would in that situation. Zakhar didn't take orders unless he was Submissive and he definitely wasn't in that role at the moment.

"Punishment?" His lips curled into a little smirk. What punishment had she got planned for him?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:55 am

"I see, you have a few partners then, I'd call you a slut but that would be a little hypocritical of me."

She replied with a chuckle as she walked off, searching the cabinets for what she was looking for.

The Demon gave a pleased hum as she found it, grasping onto the metal contraption and making her way back over to the Lycan.

She leaned down in front of him and grasped onto his member, she opened the metal ring and locked it around his entire package before attaching the rest of the cage.

She smiled softly and she pulled away, gazing down at the chastity cage which now clung to his manhood.

"There we go, nice and snug."
She chimed with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:04 am

Zakhar gave a low chuckle. Slut indeed. That was probably a good way of describing him.

The Lycan growled when he saw what was in the woman's grip.

No. No.

Zakhar began to thrash, hissing and growling at the woman as she locked the cage around him. He hated orgasm deprivation. Hated it.

His lips pulled away from his teeth with a dark snarl when she smirked. Bitch was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:11 am

Belial out right laughed at him as he growled out her.
"You're cute when you're angry, it has been a while since I have had anyone as feisty as you, even Tony didn't kick up this much of a fight against me."

The Demon leaned up and kissed the underside of his jaw, she had no intention of letting him bit her yet.

"If you just did what I said earlier we would be fucking right now instead of you having the cage on.
But no, seems no one believes who I am and just has to test me despite my warnings.
You're the third one this week."

She added with a chuckle as she moved to the wall to pick out a riding crop.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 am

If he was cute now, he'd be getting a whole lot cuter if she carried on teasing and tormenting him like this.

Feisty as him? He didn't think he was exceptionally feisty. He just didn't like someone trying to dominate him when he was in the mood to dominate. That had happened here and he was fighting back.

This was cruel. The soft laughs, gentle words, little kisses.

Who she was? What the Hell did that mean? Were other people challenging her Dominant nature, too?

His tongue ran over his lips when she picked up a riding crop.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:41 am

Belial twirled the riding crop between her fingers as she moved closer to him, trailing the tip of it across his chest before stroking the leather down the middle of his torso.

With a quick flick of her wrist she snapped the crop against his navel before it trail lower, skimming over his pelvis and stroking against him through the bars of his chastity cage.

"I sure hope you're a masochist, Zakhar."

She spoke with a purr in her voice as she cracked the crop roughly against the side of his left thigh as her gaze looked up at him with dark, cruel passion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 am

Zakhar's eyes followed the movement of the crop as it was twirled in the woman's fingers and then following its path as it trailed down his chest.

His muscles jumped when it snapped against his navel and his eyes lifted to hers. He bit his lip, eyes narrowing into a glare when he felt the leather run over his member through the bars of the cage.

He swallowed thickly when she spoke and inhaled sharply when she struck his thigh.

The spark in his eye proved her wishes to be true. He was a masochist.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Belial's face lit up with joy as she saw that little spark in his eyes, she had caught herself a masochist, the Demon could not have been happier at this moment.

A Lycan and a masochist, chances were if he was usually a dominant he was a sadist as well. That thought had her mind swimming, it's not everyday they she found herself with such an exciting lover.

"Oh I like you Zakhar, you're fun."
She purred as she trailed the crop over his thighs, sliding up his inner thigh until the leather slid between his cheeks, pressing up against his entrance and balls firmly.

She tilted her head as she locked eyes with him, capturing the man in her deep, intense gaze.

"What else are you into I wonder, you brought me down here so I can only assume, sadism, masochism, bondage, all sorts of kinky fuckery."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oh, I know." He smirked at her, raising his chin haughtily.

He knew he was fun. Switches always were. Switches were fun to play with. It was fun watching them switch from Dominant to Submissive. And he liked feeling it. He loved feeling his free will taken away from him. He loved being forced to submit.

The Lycan's eyes slid shut when he felt the crop press against him, moaning softly.

The calm before the storm. he knew this technique. Show them a little pleasure then beat them into submission. How many times had he used that tactic? How many times had that tactic been used on him?

His eyes slid open again. He was ready for it. He could take it. He'd take everything she threw at him without submitting.

"Let me free and I can show you exactly what I had planned."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:17 pm

"You have to catch me on a very good day in order for me to roll over and submit, it is a true rarity."

A smirk pulled at her lips as he tried to bargain with her, a giggle escaping her plump lips.

"Even if I let you free you would have to over power me in order to do what you planned, do you think you could do it?"

She asked, tilting her head playfully, Belial had always been a gambler, and more often than not she come out the victor.

"How about we play a game, I let you free, you try your very hardest to over power me, if you win, I'm yours to do what ever you want with for how ever long you want, the night, days, weeks, I don't mind.

But if I win I will increase your punishment and you'll behave for me."

She replied, lowered her gloved hand down to his crotch, her dainty fingers, stroking his through the bars.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Could he do it?

She had shown amazing strength when she overpowered him. Would he be able to overpower her?

He didn't have to physically overpower her... There were other methods to get her to do what he wanted. He wasn't all brawn and no brain. He could think things through a little.

Increase his punishment? What did that mean? What else would she do?

His lips parted and he hesitated. Could he do it?

Yes, he could. He was sure he could. "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm

A large grin spread across her lips as she held up the key for his cage and slid it down the front of her corset so it pressed against her stomach, firmly in place.

"You overpower me, then you can have the key and I will be a good little girl and do what ever your devious mind can think of."

She replied with a smile, she wasn't going to make the key vanish, if he won then he could have it, though she doubted that he could win no matter what he tried.

Belial stepped forward, removing the crop from his skin and dropping it to the floor as she made quick work of unchaining his ankles and wrists.

The woman stepped back and folded her arms over her chest, waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Zakhar rubbed his wrists when she let them free of the cuffs, silver eye trailing over her slowly.

How best to do it...?

He pursed his lips for a moment before his expression smoothed out and he stepped forwards.

Zakhar bent to kiss the woman, deep and slow. One arm slid around her waist, pulling her a little closer.

"Submit to me," he purred softly, his free hand sliding up under her skirt to stroke her gently. "And I can do so much to make you come that it'll drive you mad."

One finger pushed inside of her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Belial kissed him back eagerly, pressing up against the man, her eyes fluttering shut as she gave a soft moan, pressing down against his finger.

A soft shudder rippled through her body as he spoke, she was quite the fan of dirty talk.

"What would you do?"
She asked with a soft breathy moan as she ground up against him.

Belial was not some virgin who could be swayed by a few soft touches, this man was way off if he through that this would work.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"Fuck you long and hard; make you come over and over again."

A second finger joined the first as he pushed his fingers deeper into her, thumb pressing against her clit.

"I can fuck you, finger you, play with a few toys and so much more." His tongue ran over her neck as he purred into her ear softly, nuzzling into her dark hair.

There was a lot he could do. He could introduce her to some very fun equipment and show her the advantages of submitting to him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Belial gave a soft whimper as he added a second finger, her body pressing against his hand as she melted into his touch.

She tilted her head, offering her neck to him as his tongue ran over her skin.

Her body shivered against him again at the sound of his words, her arms wrapping around his shoulders as she looked up at him, with a hot lustful gaze.

"Please..."
She whimpered needily as she rubbed up against his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Zakhar gave a little smirk when she whimpered the plea.

He had her. Excellent.

Zakhar bowed his head to kiss her again, fingers continuing to thrust inside her as he guided her backwards slowly.

The arm around his waist slid up to grip her hair, pulling her head back a little further to offer more of her throat as his lips descended to her neck again.

Her knees touched the back of a table and he grinned against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

She kissed him deeply, nipping his bottom lip softly as she gave it a tug.

The Demon gave a soft mewling moan as his fingers continued to move as he guided her.

She tilted her head back obediently as she was prompted, a soft whimper leaving her lips as she pulled him closer, rubbing her body up against him eagerly.

Her eyes flickered away from him for a moment as she looked back at the table that she had been pushed against.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Zakhar grinned down at Belial as he pushed her back to lie on the table, hands on her shoulders.

He bent his head to kiss her roughly as he pressed against her.

"Are you ready for this?" he purred lowly as he pushed her gently along the table to move her into place.

There were already cuffs attached to this table so he hoped that he'd be able to get her tied up fairly easily. Then he'd set the sex machine on her and force orgasm after orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:29 pm

She kissed him back eagerly, her body tensing slightly as she was pushed into place, a soft whimper leaving her lips as her eyes trailed over the machine.

The Demon gave a hesitant nod as her eyes landed back on him.
"Yes.."
She stuttered softly, laying still against the table.

The Lycan was going to be in for a rude shock when instead of her getting fucked it would be him taking her place.

She waited until he strapped in her feet and moved to strap in her arms, staying still until he went to strap in her final hand.

"...wait."
She muttered softly as she brought her hand up to stroke his face softly, gazing up at him as she stroked the hair out of his face.

"You lose."
She added with a smirk, she didn't need to over power him, instead using her teleportation to switch their places so he was strapped into the machine and she was sitting up on his lap.

Belial strapped in his final hand and grinned down at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Zakhar gave her a soft smile when she stuttered, brushing her hair out of her face gently.

"You'll enjoy it," he purred lowly as he moved down to the edge of the table to strap her feet into place, legs spread wide and bent slightly.

He pushed her skirt up over her hips and bowed his head to kiss along her thigh gently, fingers stroking her before he moved up to strap her arms.

He paused when she lifted a hand to stroke his face gently.

What?

Zakhar gave a cry when he found himself strapped to the table and Belial above him. What the fuck had just happened?

He stared up at her with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Waiting Impatiently
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next