Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayner

Rayner

[C][M] The Return - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 am

Rayner pressed closer to the Vampire, nestling in against him as they moved.

His gaze flicked around, there was quite a few people around that he had never seen before, strangers, the only person he had seen during his new life was Cyneric.

His grip on the man's hip tightened slightly as a man walk past them.

Rayner couldn't help but chuckle softly as his ear was nipped, that always tickled.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 am

He liked the pressure of Ray's arm tight around his waist like that.

The Vampire nipped his boy's ear again, eyes flickering up as he heard embarrassed giggles and mutterings of a group of girls watching them.

"Aww, look, honey, they think we're cute. Smile and wave."

His voice was bright and cheery as he snuggled against Ray and waved at the girls in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:05 am

Rayner looked up in the direction of the girls, a small bashful smile on his lips as he blushed softly, a trait that he hadn't lost during his transition.

He didn't understand why people were watching them, he didn't usually get watched before when he use to walk through town.

Was it Cyneric? The man was quite charming when he wanted to be, and he was good looking.

One thought made him freeze slightly, he had never been with a man before, he had never even thought about it.

"...There are laws against homosexuality here..."

He muttered, he had forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:12 am

Cy's bright, happy façade jarred.

"You've got to be kidding? That shits still going on?"

He stayed away from all that sort of shit. He didn't usually care how humans ruled their countries.

"They've got laws against men fucking each other? WHy can't everyone play nice adn all fuck each other?" he snorted softly.

Because that would be the easy way out of a shitty situation, he answered himself darkly. Humans were so damned stupid with all that shit. What was the point in setting laws against something as natural as sexuality.

"I will never understand human officials. They don't have a brain cell between them."

He didn't remove his arm from around Ray's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 am

"It's a new law actually, they brought it in only a few months ago."

He muttered, he knew they weren't human anymore but were they beyond the reach of human law?

These were things he didn't know about, there was so much he didn't know about himself any more, he needed Cy to teach him.

He stayed close to the man, cuddling in again his body.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:19 am

"Show and tell time, honey."

He needed to know about the law to know how to react to it and what best to do about it.

How could such a stupid species be so complicated?

Humans. They were a danger to themselves.

"Tell me all about the big bad laws centred around pretty men such as ourselves banging each other."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:27 am

"It was all over the news, they are putting regional bans on homosexuality, anything that isn't a traditional male and female relationship is being treated like an abomination, they as throwing gays into the same pile are pedophiles."

He muttered softly in distaste, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"If you do anything that hints toward homosexuality you either get fined or jail time, the consequences are more severe if you are a citizen, you would probably get deported."

He replied, he knew he couldn't get arrested, spending a day in a holding cell would be the end of him.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:33 am

Cy sighed as he thought long and hard.

"This isn't my country. I don't know anyone here I can butter up to keep me out of the limelight."

He shook his head as his arm slid from around the boy's shoulders. His hand gripped the boy's instead.

They were going to have some form of contact. He didn't care what.

"It's like back home in England all over again." To most people home was a strange word to use in that sentence as he spoke in a decidedly American accent rather than the traditional English.

"If anyone asks, I'm just your foreign friend that doesn't know about the laws. Touching like this has far less consequences in other parts of Europe. Go to Italy and you've got men practically making out just to greet each other in the mornings."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:40 am

Rayner nodded softly, he hated these laws as much as the next person, they were utterly ridiculous, just more hate mongering.

He gripped onto the man's hand gently until a woman moved past him, bumping her shoulder against him, pausing for a moment, close to him, apologizing before walking again.

She was so close to him, he could smell her all too clearly, she was young and full of life.

His head wheeled around as he watched her walk off, a soft click sounding, unheard by human ears.

His grip on Cyneric's hand tightened as more people wanted past them, each one dangerously close.

He gave a soft whimper before moving to hide his face in against the man's chest, hugging him tightly, right now he didn't care who saw him.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 am

His eyes flickered down to Ray when he heard the click.

He stroked the back of the boy's hand with his thumb.

"It gets easier the more you're around them. I won't let you get close enough to them to bite them," he assured. "You're not pure enough yet."

He still smelt very very human. He wouldn't let the boy drink from anyone but him until he couldn't smell the human blood in him any more.

It'd take a few more months before he let that happen.

"I had the same problem when I was young. Probably around your age, actually. Thirty, forty-ish, I think. I'd never been allowed near humans before that. You're controlling yourself very well."

He was very proud with how the boy was handling himself.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:49 am

"She smelled so good."

He muttered with a low keening whine, his tongue stroking over his fangs slowly.

Rayner took low, deep breaths of Cyneric's scent, trying to drown out the scent of anyone around then as he pressed against the man's chest.

That worked well enough and after a few long moments he was able to force his fangs back into hiding.

His sire kept him grounded.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:53 am

"You wouldn't be drinking from her if you were allowed to partake humans, anyway," he snorted.

She wasn't their type. She wasn't for them to drink.

He rubbed Ray's back gently as he buried his face in his chest.

"Do you want to carry on or find a less populated area?" he asked, gazing down at him as he heard the click of his fangs retracting.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 am

"It's okay, I'm okay we can keep going, she just got a little too close."

He replied, there were other humans around here and though they made his mouth water, they were far enough away that he could control himself from lashing out.

As long as he wasn't touched, he was alright to be around them with Cyneric at his side.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 am

"You're being very good. I wish I had the self control you have when I was first around humans."

He chuckled softly, shaking his head at the memory.

"Killed fifteen people in a matter of minutes." They had all smelt so good back then. And yet, even with his drive to kill, he'd never broken his purity while doing it.

It amused him when he looked back on it.

He pulled Ray along the road again, looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:03 am

"It's hard."

He admitted, that much was obvious from the way his jaw clench every time they walked pass someone and he caught their scent on the breeze.

"I'm still so hungry and they smell so good, but I use to be one of them a few weeks ago.

I can't hurt any of them, this is only a small town, chances are if i do, it will be a relation to someone I am....was....close to."

He couldn't have friendships with them anymore, it was too dangerous and he knew Cyneric wouldn't let him out to play with his human buddies.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

"You won't get the chance to get close enough to bite them for months yet. You're not drinking from anyone but me until your blood is pure."

He nudged the boy gently with his side, grinning down at him.

"And by then you'll be able to walk through here, bumpers and all, without your fangs even throbbing."

He'd make this a regular thing. Maybe once every week. It'd help train the boy up some more. He needed it.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 am

"What do you mean by pure?"

He asked curiously, was his blood dirty or something? Did it need to be cleaned?

Rayner couldn't help but smile as his side was nudged, this wasn't so bad, he was handling this alright.

Truth be told he was just happy being outside finally, out in the fresh air, taking in the scents around him.

"I... don't have anything to call you, what is your name?"

He finally asked, this time, he actually wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 am

"You smell too human at the moment. If you carry on drinking my blood, you'll lose that stench that tells people you're an indisciplined turned child."

He didn't like the scent of turned Vampire. He'd found out through his parents teachings and his own experiences as a much younger person that if a Turned Vampire drank only Vampire blood, they stopped smelling like a Turned.

"Oh you want to know my name now?" He smirked and gave a soft snort.

"It's Cy." He didn't bother asking Ray for his. He was sticking to honey.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 am

"So I will end up smelling just like you?"

He asked, slightly taken back by the fact that Cyneric openly admitted that he hated the smell of his and wanted to replace it.

"And once I do I will be drinking from people?"

That thought was scary, drinking from someone else, someone he could accidentally kill.

"Well I have to call you something and I doubt you would appreciate a pet name."

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:30 am

"Pretty damned similar, yeah."

The Vampire nodded.

"I'll be with you every step of the way. You won't get the chance to hurt anyone too badly. We do not kill." That was an order. They didn't kill. If they did, there would be severe consequences.

Cy shrugged.

"Call me anything."

He'd rather be called anything but his name. He hated Cyneric. It was a terrible name.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm

He resented that fact, everything about him was changing and there wasn't anything he could do about it.

He would no longer smell like himself, he didn't even look much like himself.
His glasses had long been abandon and it was in moments like these, where he could freely view the world that he realised just how good his eye sight was now.

Rayner looked good, the weight he had lost so far gave him a slender waist, his jaw and cheek bones were more defined and the lack of sugar and fat in his diet was making his skin more clean and blemish free with every passing day.

With Cy keeping him groomed Ray really did look much more handsome, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"We don't?"

He asked, looking up at the man, he always thought that Vampire's were killers, that he would end up a killer, he couldn't deny that he wanted to, his body was still famished, he wanted to bite and drink his fill until the body beneath him had nothing left to offer.

"You said before that you've killed people."

He muttered, what had changed since then?
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm

"That was in the past. Centuries ago."

He hadn't killed someone and left them dead in nearly three hundred years.

"I don't kill now and, by extension, neither do you."

He had a set routine and fixed rules for himself now. He wasn't going to to let Ray live by any other rules. He didn't kill so Ray didnt. He only drank pure blood, so Ray only drank pure blood.

"I'm one of the better behaved Vampire's in that aspect." His childish grin returned. "I'm a good boy compared to some."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:37 pm

"Centuries ago?"
He muttered softly in disbelief.

"Just how old are you?"
He knew Cyneric must be older than him despite his physical appearance.

Rayner was thirty two and Cy looked as low he was in his early twenties, the boy was so youthful.

"I don't want to kill anyone, I just...don't trust myself any more."

He was violent now, as soon as his emotions fluctuated he wanted to tear something apart.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm

"About a thousand years old."

Cy gave his free hand a dismissive wave. "Don't ask me exactly how old. I haven't done the math in a very long time and I just don't care enough to keep on top of it."

He was old. Really old. And that was all he needed to know.

"I won't let you kill anyone," he promised, giving the boy's hand a gentle squeeze.

"It'll make me look bad if I let you kill and I refuse to let myself look bad."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Rayner's eyes widened as he looked up at the man, no wonder he hadn't been able to fend him off, he had a thousand years of living behind him.

"You're ancient..."

He muttered, and to think, he had felt like the dirty older man, walking around with a young boy on his arm.

"Please don't."

Rayner replied, squeezing his hand in reply, he didn't want to kill, if it looked like he was going to, he wanted Cyneric to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Return
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next