Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyneric

[C][M] The Return - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:59 pm

The Vampire's nose wrinkled.

"That makes me feel far too old. Don't say that." He didn't like being called ancient. Who would?

Being ancient wasn't a compliment to a lot of people.

"Don't worry about it. You're not killing anyone so relax."

The Vampire grinned widely, swinging their joined hands. "We're out here as a reward for you do so well controlling yourself. Try to have some fun instead of thinking about what could happen if you don't control yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Rayner still hated Cyneric, he resented him for trapping and caging him like a small bird, twisting his fate and making him something he was never meant to be, turning him into a monster.

That part of him however was still currently buried beneath the weight of his lust, he couldn't stop himself from wanting blood and wanting Cyneric.

The man was his sire, they were joined in a way deeper than most people would ever experience.

He wasn't in love but the feeling was much the same, he was draw to the man, being away from him left a sense of loss filling his mind.

He was a part of the man, his body was only living because Cy's blood pumped through his veins.

This affection, it was the beast inside of him wanting it's Master, wanting to curl up against him and be protected and fed whilst in it's weakened state.

This wasn't something he could resist, he didn't have the strength to do so.

As such a small smile appeared on his lips as he grasped the man's hand, swinging in the air.

"Can we go to the park? I want to run."

He had a desire run free for a while, feel the wind whipping against his body as he moved at inhuman speeds that he knew he was more than capable of doing, he hadn't had a chance to flex his new abilities.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Cy knew exactly what was happening to Ray.

In a few weeks the beast would be sated and curl up, waiting for the next time Ray was weak enough to let it free.

And when that happened, Ray would go back to the person that resented him.

The Vampire wasn't looking forward to that. He knew Ray would cause all sorts of trouble when his mind returned to him.

"I suppose so. You can only run when there aren't any people around." He didn't want them seeing Ray running around at a Vampiric speed and have to deal with the consequences of that.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:25 pm

He nuzzled up against the man, holding his hand as they walked down the street, toward the large park.

At this time of night it would be abandoned, if anyone appeared, no doubt it would be some teens up to no good.

"I'll be careful."

He promised as they followed the path down into a large grassed field, there was so much room to move, he loved being out of the bedroom, away from the blood soaked mattress, the red stained hardwood floors.

His body stretched with a groan, his hand dropping from Cyneric's, he felt loss as their contact was broken but the allure of being able to run free was to strong.

A smile graced his lips, his eyes scanning the darkness for signs of life, his Vampiric eyes could see through the shadows as clear as day, no one was around.

With that, he surged forward, his body sprinting rapidly across the grassed area.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:29 pm

He felt like an owner letting their pet dog out for a run on their daily walk.

A strange mental image but one that fit rather well in his opinion.

"Stay in the field," he called out as Ray darted off.

Maybe he'd join in and play a little later but right now he just wanted to see the boy run around and have his fun.

He'd play a little later.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Rayner grinned over his shoulder as Cyneric called out to him, he wouldn't be leaving the field, if he did he knew his Sire would think he was trying to escape from him.

He had made a promise to the man, he wouldn't break his promise, if he did, his word wouldn't be worth anything, he would have nothing left to bargain with.

The Vampire groaned as he flexed his body, each muscle finally finding it's true potential as he reached amazing speeds.

He ran toward to small pond in the centre of the field, the man leapt, clearing the pond easily, landing on the other side steadily on his feet.

He had so much energy, balance, speed and strength.

His body which had only experience intense pain suddenly felt amazing, he felt alive.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Alive.

It was something Cy only ever felt in times like this.

He could see his Fledgeling feeling alive and he fed off that. His Fledgeling was alive and he lived through that.

With a grin, Cy all but disappeared, streaking towards Ray, wrapping his arms around him as they both crashed to the ground.

He chuckled as he clung to the boy, trying to pin him, a playful growl rumbling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Rayner almost hissed out on instinct as his body was grabbed, but as his eyes landed on Cyneric he stopped, his lips curling up into a grin as they both fell onto the grass.

His body hit the ground will a heavy thud, and though it sounded loud it didn't hurt him, his body was much more resilient that it use to be.

Even in play the man's teeth clicked into place as they extended, he couldn't help it, as soon as he got excited or his emotions fluctuated, they appeared.

He growled in return, trying to push his sire over onto his back and straddle his hips.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Cy's playful growls wavered as chuckles racked his body.

Playing around like this was so fun.

He rolled onto his back without much of a fight, grinning up at his Fledgeling, hands coming up to rest on his hips.

"Hi there. What can I do for you today, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 pm

His hands sprawled out over Cyneric's chest as he looked down at the man, a smile curling at his lips as he looked down at him, reaching over the brush a few blond and pink strands of hair out of his face, tucking it behind Cy's ear.

"I missed touching you."

He muttered, after their night of intimacy he had been tied up and left alone again, his wrists were still covered in bruises and cuts, hidden by his sleeves.

Leaning down he pressed a soft kiss to his Sire's lips, his hand stroking over his pale cheek slowly before moving into his hair, running it through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Cy's lips curled upwards a little.

"I missed touching you, too."

This...affection they were feeling for each other was nothing but a result of their shared blood. If Ray wasn't turned, he'd still be acting like that angry little brat.

And yet know that didn't make him sad. He couldn't care.

He got to love through this. That was all he could ask for.

He returned the gentle kiss, one hand sliding up to run through his Fledgeling's dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 pm

The angry, hateful part of Rayner was buried too deep, he wasn't even aware that something else was controlling his actions, that this was the beast, taking hold of his body in a desperate attempt to survive.

"If I behave, you wont leave me again?"

He muttered, the beast, it didn't want to be alone, it wanted it's Master's presence until it could grow strong and it's existence was no longer in danger.

"I don't want to be alone."

He whispered as his forehead pressed against Cyneric's, his body pressing closer as his hands stroked through his hair, down his neck, trying to recall every small detail of the man, putting them deep into his memory.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:10 pm

"If you behave, I won't leave you again," he confirmed with a small nod.

If he behaved, he didn't have to punish him.

Leaving him was a punishment more effective than others. Leaving him appealed to his nature as a newly turned Fledgeling. It made him need him more. Not want him to be away.

And to not be away, he had to behave.

Cy's hands stroked the boy's back gently.

"You're not alone."
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 pm

A gentle purr sounded from the man as he nuzzled in against his Sire's neck, nestling in close to him.

"I'll be good, so you wont leave me."

He muttered, his voice barely audible as his arms wrapped around him, holding him close.

Leaning up he found Cy's lips again, kissing him deeply, when the man was near, the pain was taken away, he always wanted to be at Cyneric's side.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:19 pm

"Try to remember that down the road," he muttered softly.

There'll be a time when the beast didn't need him as much as he did now.

Where would they stand then?

Ray would go back to being what he was before. A stubborn, angry little child that didn't need or want him.

He wasn't looking forward to it.

Cy returned the kiss, eyes sliding shut as he pulled his boy closer.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 pm

"I wont forget."

He muttered, it was meant to be a promise but it would turn out to be a lie, once the beast was quelled and put at bay, when Ray's body no longer needed it to survive and he came back into consciousness he would forget and he would lash out.

Rayner continued to kiss the man, peppering his lips and cheeks with soft kisses, his hands stroking over his neck and shoulders before curling into his hair.

"You're my Sire, I need you."

He understood the meaning behind those words now, he wasn't turned, he was Sired, the man was a part of him now.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Lie.

Ray would forget. It was inevitable.

He would forget these promises and all these gentle moments they shared while he was being controlled by the beast.

And he'd be the bad guy again. Keeping him locked up.

I need you. But for how long?

Two weeks? Three? Maybe a month at a push.

Cy stayed silent, letting the boy kiss him without complaint. He liked the boy being affectionate like this. It gave him a few moments to cling to when Ray returned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Rayner didn't know what he was saying was a lie, the way he felt now, he was sure it would last, he felt so strongly for the Vampire, how could it possibly be so fleeting?

"I wish you remembered the other day."

He muttered, resting down against the man's chest with a soft purr, looking down at him, his eyes a deep shade of emerald.

"It hurt, but the way you clung to me..."

His gazed warmed as he remembered, they had been so desperate, they had torn and taken from one another as if they couldn't get enough after finally finding what they needed for so long within one another.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 pm

"So do I."

He wished he could remember.

He hated not remembering. He lost control of himself and he felt rotten for doing so. He wanted to remember every detail of the night.

"It's been so long since I lost control like that," he murmured softly; almost to himself.

It had been years since he lost control like that. So many years.

Cy leaned up, seeking out the Fledgeling's lips again.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Rayner kissed him again, deepening it as he pressed against the man.

"I'm missing parts of the night too, there was too much blood..."

As soon as his bloodlust grew too wild his mind blacked out and he couldn't remember those moments.

He kissed the man again, his hand stroking through his hair gently.

"Don't feel bad, next time will be like the first time all over again."

He added, his body was quickly healing, Cyneric had done a lot of damaged to him, now body was bruised and cut, inside and out, but it was mending fast now that he had taken in a fair amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:53 pm

"Nothing is as important as the first time."

The first time was special. The first night of passion they shared together. The solidification of their bond as Sire and Fledgeling.

He couldn't remember anything important.

"Don't be so damned sexy next time," he growled softly, rolling the two of them over and leaning down to kiss the boy deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

"Maybe something will jolt your memory at some point."

He muttered hopefully, running his hand through the man's hair, he wanted Cy to remember their time together, it had been so intense.

"It's not my fault."

He growled in reply as he was rolled onto his back, his legs hooking over the man's hips as he kissed him deeply.

"You made me like this."

He chuckled, the reason his body was looking so good, the clean and smooth, so enticing, was because of Cy's influence.
Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

One of his hands caressed Ray's thigh as it hooked over his hip, the other keeping him hovering above the boy.

He nipped his boy's lower lip gently, a soft purring sounding from him.

"And I'm glad I did."

He was glad. Yes, it meant he could lose himself in the passions, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

He liked Ray like this.

"Now shut up and kiss me." His lips found Ray's in another searing kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rayner

Rayner

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'm glad you did too."
He wanted to be seen as appealing, he wanted Cy to desire him, to lust after him, having his Sire's attention that way made him happy.

Cyneric's purrs matched his own as he leaned down, his tongue tracing the seam of his Sire's lips before kissing him deeply.

He didn't have to be told to kiss the man, he would offer them gladly, he wanted to be as close as possible, his body pressing up against him.

Back to top Go down
Cyneric

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

That wasn't the tune he was singing a week ago.

Ray didn't want this. He knew that. It was the beast controlling him that was pleased at being turned.

Cy didn't want to think about it.

He pressed his body down against Ray's, trying to lose himself in the kiss.

He wanted to feel Ray and know that he was all his for just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Return   [C][M] The Return - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Return
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next