Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Coilean heaved a sigh.

Awesome. Neither of them knew him well enough to go to him with a request quite this big.

Lyo licked his lips as Silt's gaze turned up to him.

"Ian?" So he needed to find this Ian and see if he could convince the Witch to resurrect Maks.

This was all so round about.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 pm

"Ian's a really nice guy, absolute softy, so if he acts tough don't let it fool ya. He's a shifter, but he shouldn't be hard to find if you ask the bar staff."

It was the best he could do for them, either he asked Doc and got shut down or they increase their odds immensely and went through Ian first.

"Just don't forget that witches are secretive, you'll piss Ian off if you just ask him about it out in the open so be subtle."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Lyo's brows shot up.

Be subtle?

Had Silt not seen him? He was six foot, five inches of anything but subtlety. Being subtle was not in his abilities.

The Necromancer gave a little sigh.

This was going to be more difficult than he had hoped.

"How do I go about being subtle? Buy him a few drinks, get him hammered then ask?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Silt laughed at that question.

"You could do, but he holds his liquor quite well. You could always invite him to one of the back rooms if you're looking for a little stripper action on the side.

Win win, right?"

He got to ask the man about Maks and he could score himself a lap dance.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:04 pm

It had been a long time since he had had 'a little stripper action.'

He didn't know whether he'd feel comfortable with it any more. He'd changed a lot sine his youth.

"Right, hit him up, hit on him, ask about the witch."

Lyo chewed on the inside of his lip.

"Think you can look after Tuz for a little while longer?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:06 pm

"No problem, I was going to put Coilean in the bath so I'll take Tuzik along for the ride too."

He replied, Tuzik was easy enough to get into the last night so today should be no different.

"Good luck Lyo."

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Lyo snorted a laugh.

"Good luck." Once was a miracle, getting Tuz into a bath again was going to be damned near impossible.

The Necromancer stood and gave a bob of his head to the two. "Thanks for the help. I'll be back later with news and to pick up this one." He fingers scratched through the Hound's hair.

"Come on, Maks. We've got places to be."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Tuzik nuzzled against his Master with a happy whine, he did want to go with Lyo but he was also very happy to be staying here with Coilean a little longer.

"Don't rush, I'm happy to take care of him for as long as you need."

Tuzik was quite a lively house guest.

Maks nodded and got up for the seat, stretching out, this whole thing seemed like one long treasure hunt, going from person to person.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 pm

He gave Silt another thank you before heading back towards his car.

He sat in the drivers seat for a moment before lashing out and punching the steering wheel to try and get rid of his mounting frustration.

He knew this wasn't going to be easy, but dammit, this was tedious and annoying.

"We've got a stripper to see," he murmured to Maks as he turned the key in the ignition.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Maks was uncharacteristically quiet as they got into the car and Lyo had a little outburst.

He felt guilty putting the man through all of this, especially since there was no guarantee that this was going to work.

What if the witch wouldn't do it, what if they couldn't?

Lyo was going to go through the grief of losing him a second time, he was causing the man more pain than comfort by being near.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:19 pm

"Thought you'd be excited to see a stripper."

He looked at Maks out of the corner of his eye. "You look like you want the car seat to swallow you whole."

It was odd seeing Maks so sad. He didn't like it.

Maks was known for being the loud person that always had an expression on his face, whether it was anger of happiness. Seeing the down look on him right now just didn't feel right.

"You'll have to tell me what you want him to do. Give you a bit of a show.
"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:22 pm

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm excited."

He replied, forcing his usual grin onto his lips, it wasn't that genuine but at the moment it was the best he could manage.

He wanted to tell Lyo not to get his hopes up, but since he had thought this plan up, it seemed to be the only thing on Lyo's mind.

"He better be hot."

He added, in a much more Maks style.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:25 pm

"He's a stripper. No fuck ugly strippers around here. This place is like a magnet for the bangable."

There were lots of beautiful people around here.

He'd be extremely surprised if Ian wasn't smoking hot.

"How much do you wanna see? Is he just gonna give me a lapdance or do you want us to go all the way for you?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

"Lets see how to goes, if he is that hot, then you two should do it, I think watching that would definitely give me a hard-on."

At the very least it might get his mind off of things, it could be good for both of them.

"I'm excited how, hurry up and drive."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:30 pm

At the excited order, Lyo deliberately slowed the car down to a crawl.

Even now Maks should know that he wasn't the sort of person that took orders well. If he was told to do things, he'd do the opposite.

It had always been like that with Maks. He just loved to see the man get pissed off at him.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Maks gave a growl as the car slowed down, of course Lyo would fuck around right now.

He shot the man an irritated look before glaring at the road that they slowly drove down.

The man was still painful.

"Fucker."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 pm

"We're here anyway. Calm your tits."

The club was on the outskirts of town. It didn't take long to get to it.

He parked up and climbed out of the car, checking for his phone and wallet before making his way to the door.

This was going to be an expensive trip. He just hoped that he'd get something good out of it.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Maks followed behind Lyo, glancing around at all the good looking people just lazing about outside the building, in the middle of the day.

He couldn't imagine what this place would be like at night time, no doubt it was busy as hell.

"I like this place already."
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:39 pm

He knew Maks would like this joint.

He had no doubt that when Maks had a body again, any time he went missing, he'd just need to come down here to find him.

He took a seat in one of the booths and lounged back.

A busty brunette, wearing just a tiny lace thong and a pair of heels appeared at Lyo's side, asking him for his order.

Lyo asked for Ian.

The woman pouted but assured him the man would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:41 pm

He sat down beside Lyo in the booth and let his eyes wander around the room.

When the woman came to the table he stared shamelessly at her exposed breasts, licking his lips in appreciation.

"If we had a place like this back in Russia..."

He would never have come home, he would have ended up living there.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 pm

"We'd be flat broke," Lyo finished for the ghost.

Places like these were expensive. There was no way they could afford Maks' desires in a place like this.

Dressed in a thick leather harness, a cock ring and nothing else, Ian sidled towards Lyo. Today was kink day. Any stripper that wanted to participate was geared up in all types of kinky outfits. Ian had nabbed a leather harness right off the bat.

The Shifter grinned, his blue eyes sweeping over Lyo greedily. "Well hey there, I hear you called for me by name."

Lyo's eyes drifted over Ian. Well, the situation had suddenly gotten a whole lot better. "I have it on good word that you're the man to see if I want a little fun." His blue eyes met Ians and he grinned. "Shall we go somewhere private?"
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Maks gave a pathetic whine as Ian arrived and interacted with Lyo.

God he was hot, hotter than the other guys he had been perving on today, hotter than the woman with the huge tits.

This wasn't fair, two extremely hot guys and he couldn't play with either of them.

He'd happily let both of them toy with him, if he could.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Ian arched a brow with a little smirk. "You don't look like my usual type of guy." He leaned forwards, cupping Lyo's chin as his lips brushed against Lyo's.

"I don't see a lot of men like you playing submissive."

Playing submissive. Fuck. Lyo sighed internally.

His back balance wasn't going to be the only sore thing after this. But Lyo played ball. This was all for Maks.

The Necromancer gripped the back of Ian's neck, pulling him forwards into a deep kiss. "I'm one of a kind," he replied in his husky, heavily accented voice..
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:56 pm

A snorted laugh came from Maks, who had no sympathy for the man's current position.

Lyo was going to be playing sub, to that guy?

He snickered and he stole a peak at the man's member, he wasn't exactly small, much larger than he was so Lyo was going to have a fun time with it.

"You're going to be limping out of here."

He laughed, shaking his head, he couldn't believe Lyo was going along with this.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 pm

"C'mon."

Ian pulled away from Lyo and grinned as he turned his back to make his way towards the back rooms.

Lyo shot Maks a dirty look then followed right after the Shifter.

He was over half a foot taller than Ian. Playing his sub would be interesting.

The Necromancer ran his hand through his long hair as he was ordered to pay up for the room. After a painful moment of paying for the room, Ian and Lyo were alone and the door was locked.

Ian smirked. "Go make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll get you a drink. Poison?"

"Vodka," Lyo replied as he settled himself on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: