Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C][M] The Summoning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maksim

Maksim

[C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:35 am

Maks' gaze turned over each of the strangers, for a moment he thought one of them was looking at him but when the other looked straight past him he relaxed.

Once again he was invisible and able do as he pleased.

When they started talking Maks floated up a little, moving closer to the other men, inspecting them, they looked human enough, nothing special so far.

Maks was floating by Alek's head, getting a closer look at his scar as Aodh was addressed.

The Russian man burst into a fit a laugher.

"Eeeee? Is that is fucking name?"

He snorted around his giggles, he had never heard of a name like that before.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:39 am

Aodh's brows drew together as he heard the unfamiliar words.

He recounted them to Alek as best as he could and Alek gave an amused little smirk as he translated what he assumed Aodh had heard.

That sent Aodh in a flurry of motion.

He passed Darragh off to his father and lunged. His fist smacked against Maks' cheek, actually making contact. When you were as old as Aodh, you knew how to fight spirits well.

Lyo's eyes widened in shock and he took a step back when the Lycan lunged.

"Don't take the piss out of my name," Aodh grunted, rubbing his fist as he settled down.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:45 am

Maks found out the hard way that Aodh could in fact see and hear him.

The blow to the cheek actually forced Maks out of the air and he fell to the floor with a thud.

He let out a string of curses as he clutched his cheek, he had been physically hurt in eight years, the shock of it all only make it feel worse.

In true Maks style he wasn't going to let someone have a sneak attack without retaliating.

"Fucking bastard!"

With that he dove right through Aodh, his body passing through the Lycan's stomach.

He knew how horrible that felt by how Danii had reacted the first time he had done it. Having your organs chilled was pleasant.

With that he floated up higher so the man wouldn't be able to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:48 am

Aodh shivered when Maks passed through him.

He'd felt worse form a spirit before. Passing right through him wasn't too bad. It still felt kinda strange, though.

"Hate when they do that," he mumbled to himself.

Alyosha, embarrassed about the fight that had broken out, his his face in his palm as he sighed, mumbling about how stupid Maks was under his breath in Russian.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 am

Maks looked down at Lyo as his features smoothed out, now he just felt bad about causing a scene on their first day back together.

"Sorry Alyosha."

He muttered as he came back down and stood beside, his thought lapsing as he tried to touch the man's shoulder, passing through it again as he pursed his lips.

He hated to be reminded that he wasn't alive and every time he tried to touch the man it reminded him of that. He hadn't had to think about it with Danii.

He could touch Danii, he could touch the random psycho that hit him but he couldn't touch the one person he loved.

Maks tried not to look upset as he looked back up at Aodh, he didn't want the one other person that could see him thinking he was some crying spirit.

"My bad."

He murmured in English, he had derailed their fun and he wanted it back on track.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am

Everyone looked distressed in some way bar the two standing off to the side.

Alek took control of the situation, bouncing Darragh in his arms as he stepped forwards. "You came to us and your reasons are connected to the spirit, yes?" he addressed Lyo.

The man removed his hand from his face and nodded, squaring his shoulders. "Yes. He... He wants to see supernatural creature. He is human and has never seen." He gestured to the mansion as an explanation.

He hadn't seen any of it.

Alek gave a kind smile. "That's an easy enough request to grant." He handed Darragh back to his father and reached for the buttons of his white shirt.

He stripped of his shirt easily then his hands descended to his slacks. He took a few long strides backwards so he was a fair distance away from the group. "Is he watching?" Alek didn't know. He couldn't see Maks at all.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:04 am

Maks stood awkwardly next to Lyo, he wanted to lean against him but that would only result in him falling over.

He listened to them speak, trying to keep up with the English as best he could.

He hadn't spoken it in a long time since Danii didn't know it at all.

"Da."

He replied as he looked up, his gaze following the man as he stripped off.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 am

Alek rolled his shoulders as his slacks dropped to the ground. The skin of his back was covered in red scars, healing flesh. Lycus had gotten friendly with his favourite whip and his skin was still healing from the nice whipping he had gotten last night.

He stepped backwards again and in an explosion of fur, the seven foot Wolf stood before them.

Aodh rolled his eyes as he held Darragh, who was squirming to get his hands on 'fluffy grampa'.

"Darragh, stay still," he murmured softly to his son.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:11 am

Maks couldn't help but purr as he saw all the marks currently littered over Aleksandr's flesh and when the man erupted into fur his mouth hung open again his eyes bright with excitement.

"Hell yeah! Lyo did you see that, that's fucking awesome!"

He whooped, his mood lifted as he ran over to where the werewolf was stand, he knew this one couldn't see or hear him but he still attempted to touch the wolf.

No such luck his hand went straight through him as he tried to stroke Alek's ear.

He gave a small smirk.

"Don't have to worry about him biting me then, huh?"

If he couldn't touch the Lycan, the Lycan couldn't touch him.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 am

Lyo smiled. Watching Maks' excitement drew the little smile onto his face. He always loved seeing Maks this excited.

"Yeah, I saw it, Maks."

He'd seen Lycans shifting a few times before now. It was pretty awesome, but it had sort of lost its great appeal now he'd seen it so many times.

Alek's ear twitched when he felt the cold feeling of Maks touching it.

Is he enjoying the sight of a Supernatural?

Lyo nodded. "Da. He is very excited."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 am

Maks laughed as the wolf's ear twitch because of his touch, it was more amusing his a giant seven foot wolf react to his touch than it was seeing a human react to it.

"He's so big."

Maks got up on his tip toes, but ended up having to float in order to be at the Wolf's eye level.

He admired the great creature, floating around him to get a good look from every angle.

"Wouldn't wanna mess with him like this huh?"

He could just imagine getting swallowed whole.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:22 am

Lyo shook his head with a grin, planting his hands on his hips.

Maks was like a four year old with a new toy.

"I really wouldn't want to mess with him like this."

Alek's ear twitched. Yes, it's probably best that no one messes with me like this, he chuckled in Russian. Alek was a fierce man and an even more fierce Wolf. It was best not to mess with him.

Lyo's brows shot up. The Lycan knew Russian.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:25 am

Maks' mouth gaped again he had heard that too, like in his mind.

"They're fucking telepathic?!"

He replied in disbelief, this was unreal, this was definitely one of the greatest days of his life, top five for sure.

"Lyo, Lyo! ask him if he would ever let someone ride on his back, like, into battle, how badass would that be."

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:29 am

Lyo chuckled.

A kid with a shiny new toy, for sure. Maks was getting far too excited at the prospect.

"Maks wishes to know if you will let someone ride you into battle."

Alek hummed, thinking it over for a moment.

Not likely, he responded in Russian again, for the sake of Maks. A select few people have ridden me, but never into battle. I am not a steed. I am a warrior myself.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 am

Maks slowly calmed down and went back over to Alyosha, standing close him him, as if pretending to press up beside him.

"Thanks Lyo, this was great. He's freaking awesome."

It was all of his boyish dreams of monsters and magic powers come to life and he was just so excited to actually be able to experience it with Lyo.

It was more than he could have ever hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 am

"He thanks you," Lyo said to Alek as his hand stretched out a little. He could feel the cold caress of the air as his fingers went through Maks' body.

The cold feeling was a little comforting now. It proved that Maks was there with him.

"Are we done here?" Aodh asked boredly.
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:40 am

Maks smiled a little as Lyo's hand went through him, he could feel it a little, it was strange sensation to feel, it wasn't warm or cold, it felt more like a density, like part of his body felt a little more tangible because of his touch.

His gaze darted over to Aodh, his lips pursing a little, he didn't like that one.

"Da."

He replied, he had seen what he wanted, if they wanted to leave they could.

"Who stuck a stick up that guys ass?"

He asked, looking up at Lyo.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 am

Alyosha thanked Alek again with a smile then turned his back on the group, heading back towards the mansion.

"I couldn't tell you. He'd always been a bit of an asshole to me."

Aodh hadn't been the most pleasant person to be around.

"I saw you checking him out. The Supe world turns 'em all out like that."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

"He needs to learn to chill out."

Aodh seemed way too tense and cranky and he thought Lyo and himself were bad at letting their tempers get away from them.

"Who Alek? To be fair, did you see those whip marks, they were drool worthy."

He snorted a laugh and shook his head.

"If they all get turned out like that how are they all functioning, I'd being going at it constantly."

Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:50 am

[Russian back to normal dialogue]

"How could I miss them? They were a work of art."

Lyo quite enjoyed himself some whip marks every now and again. Seeing such beauties on Alek almost had him physically licking his lips.

The man gave a snort.

"Did you see his back? I'm pretty sure he is going at it constantly."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 am

"Whipping should be an Olympic sport."

It was beautiful and it they did it competitively he would never leave the television.

"Seriously though, constantly."

He replied, sighing dreamily, he couldn't wait to see if all the supes here were as hot as Lyo said they were.

"Have I mentioned that I miss sex?"
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

"The only sport you'd be interested in next to Turkish and gay wrestling," Lyo snorted.

The man arched his brow.

"No, I don't think you have..." He pretended to mull it over in his thoughts. "Nope, can't remember you mentioning it once."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:59 am

"All wrestling is gay wrestling."

They tried to say it wasn't but come on, two guys who were nearly naked trying to violently grope one another, you couldn't get much more gay than that.

"Well I should have, guessing it's too early to meet a Vampire, huh?"

The sun was up, so no chance of that happening.
Back to top Go down
Alyosha Belov
Admin
Alyosha Belov

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:01 am

Lyo shrugged.

"It's a possibility."

There were a few Vampires that could go out in the day. There was a chance that they could meet one. They would just be incredibly lucky if they did.

"Anything else you really want to do while we wait? Still got a good couple of hours to go."
Back to top Go down
Maksim

Maksim

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:03 am

Maks thought about it for a moment, something he really wanted to do while they waited?

He could only think of one thing he wanted more than anything.

"Can we just...I dunno, just lay around and talk? I'd just really like to hang out. Maybe I could watch you cook and we could watch a movie?"

He couldn't eat but he wanted to be like they were before, Lyo would make pizza and they would watch a movie together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C][M] The Summoning   [C][M] The Summoning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C][M] The Summoning
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jack, Aloysha, Tuzik and Cappy's Room-
Jump to: