Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pride and Predrinks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 6:51 am

"Yes, sir," he chuckled as he was dragged up.

He was more than okay with following his tipsy boyfriend onto the dance floor. It'd be fun to tease him a little, in a place that Dick could do hardly anything in return.

All in the name of fun.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:03 am

There were more than two people on the dance floor. It was not to the point where it was cramped and everyone was standing on each other's toes. There was still room to breath and dance, but you could blend into the crowd.

Dick observed the people around himself, watching how they moved. A lot of stepping side to side, swinging hips and hands in the air or on each other. One girl dropped low to the floor before standing up, shaking her ass.

He wasn't going to do that ever.

Then he turned up to Fleck with a smile. The music he didn't recognise, but it had a compelling and easy beat to follow. His movements were small, a little unsure and his hands held Fleck's.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:08 am

Fleck was much more comfortable in this setting than Dick.

He drew Dick's hands up to rest on his broad shoulders, as his hands found Dick's hips. He may prefer to be the one doing the taking when it came to horizontal jog, but he preferred leading when it came to dancing.

He leaned forwards, to press a kiss to Dick's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:26 am

His fingers clasped behind Fleck's neck, the weight of Fleck's hands on his hips helped make him more at ease.

The kiss on his cheek had him smiling. Then he laughed as he leaned back.

"You have glitter on your lips."

He didn't make an attempt to remove it, finding it amusing as the lips caught the light each time they moved.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:30 am

"Of course I do. Glitter gets everywhere."

His brows arched upwards. "If all the things you could have done as an immortal being, you couldn't have been around the person that made glitter and stopped them?"

He shook his head. "Being a Prince of England, turning into a Vampire, revolutions after revolutions, the golden age of piracy. It would have all paled in comparison to stopping glitter becoming a thing."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:40 am

Dick laughed again and pressed himself closer to Fleck so it was easier to talk over the pounding music.

"How can I stop someone if I never knew that were going to create it? Unless, I don't know, they create a time machine in the future and I go back in time to stop it ever being created."

He hummed, thinking his own words over.

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Indoor plumbing was a miracle."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:44 am

"Okay, promise me that in the future, you use the time machine they make. Its only a matter of time, right?"

Science was advancing all the time. It was only a matter of time.

Then they could live without glitter.

"Huh, you think if you stop the mass production of glitter, I'd forget this conversation, or would I be self aware and remember because I knew it had happened?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:49 am

"Well, I think the future at that point would be altered. Maybe you wouldn't be around. Glitter could have been a very important factor to your existence."

That was a sad thought. His tipsy-self didn't like that possibility.

"On second thought, glitter can stay. I don't want to take the chance. You will just have to live with it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 7:50 am

Fleck groaned loudly.

"But it gets everywhere."

Literally. He was probably going to be trying to pick it out of his pubes next fucking month. It really got everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:00 am

"Sorry, you just have to suffer. I don't want to take the chance."

He gave Fleck's glittery lips a kiss. The glitter didn't bother him too much. There were more irritating things.

The DJ yelled something over the mic, and the crowd cheered. Dick didn't pay them much mind, attention wholly on his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:03 am

Fleck shook his head when the kiss broke.

"Fine. I'll deal. But you owe me for dropping this."

He pulled Dick closer, so their hips pressed flush together, then gave him a deep kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss when the DJ called out, and he wooped along with the rest of the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am

Dick looked around himself as Fleck started whooping as well and the lights dimmed. There was a forties sounding, sultry music intro, different to the modern music that had been playing.

"What's going on?" He asked.

He got his answer as a spotlight went onto a drag queen as she sauntered her way over to the stage, playfully interacting with her audience, to stand between two poles, wearing a traditional forties outfit, but the hair was too big and her winged liner almost reached her hair line. She started to lip-sync with the song.

Then, with a click of her fingers, the music changed to a more upbeat, high energy song and she ripped off her outfit to reveal something more glitzy and glamorous as she danced. The crowd went wild and cheered more, some singing along.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:28 am

"Miss Chaos is doing her thing," Fleck replied, eyes on the tall slim woman strutting towards the stage.

His grin widened, getting bigger and brighter as she came up onto the stage and shook things up.

Fleck joined the rest with singing, pumping his fist above his head as he tried to channel his inner Christina Aguilera between his bouts of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 am

It was one of the few modern songs he knew well. Mostly because it had a nostalgic sound to it.

The bottle of prosecco and the energy of the crowd had him singing along, with the comfort of his voice being drowned out, laughing with everyone else when she brought her 'Candyman' on stage.

As the song ended, Miss Chaos gave a bow and shooed the man off.

"Hey, off, this is my limelight! Good evening everyone, I am sure you all know who I am: Miss Chaos."

There was another cheer.

"Now I am looking for a few volunteers... How about you, Miss Eyebrows? Yes, you. And your friend, Mr I-only-eat-protien-powder."

There were laughs and she chatted to the two of them, asking where they were from then teasing them, earning a laugh from the crowd.

She then sent them on a task, having to find people in the crowd with certain things such as Calvin Klein boxer shorts, a pink bra, someone with braces (only one of them found someone with that). The first to collect someone won a point and the person was added to the collection on stage. Miss Eyebrows was winning.

"Okay, now, I want you to find someone with ten piercings! Oi, Oi, I didn't say go yet, calm down. Now, on your marks, get set, go!"

They raced through the crowds, inspecting everyone, humorous music playing. Miss Eyebrows went up to Fleck, counting, took his arm, indicating him towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 am

Fleck laughed at Miss Chaos' antics.

She had such a way of making a crowd react to her. People in general, no matter whether she was in a crowd or not. He loved it. It was why they were such good friends, even after she and his sister had split.

He leaned down to kiss Dick before he was carted off.

"I have eleven," he told Miss Eyebrows, just as she was about to lead him up onto stage.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:26 am

Miss Eyebrows, raised one of her large eyebrows, then grinned.

"Excellent."

She dragged Fleck through the crowd, almost at a sprint.

Her and Mr I-only-eat-protien-powder got on the stage the same time, dragging up their chosen people.

Miss Chaos gave Fleck a wide grin and a wink as he was pulled on stage.

"Oh! Looks like we have a draw! Now there is only one way to settle this: Who has the most piercings?"

She turned pierced woman Mr I-only-eat-protien-powder brought on.

"Now I see you have one, two, three... nine piercings On your face! Where is the rest?" She wiggled her brows and the woman lifted her shirt to show the pierced belly button.

"Ten exactly." She turned to Fleck with the same grin she greeted him with. "I would like to announce, first of all, this man here makes a fantastic drag queen, thanks to mwah. Want proof? Look on my Facebook page and give it a like too! Now, I can see ten on your face, do you have one more to top her?"

She gave him a grin, she knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:30 am

Fleck grinned back at her when she winked, and settled in for the entertainment.

When Miss Chaos introduced him, he framed his face with his hands and batted his eyelashes, chuckling as a roar went through the crowd.

The question just had his grinning.

Then he stuck his tongue out, showing off his piercing. He curled his tongue suggestively, raising his pierced brows at the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

She laughed at his suggestive tongue wiggling.

"Well, you certainly have a very lucky boyfriend."

Dick's face burned and there was a loud noise rippling through the crowd, many agreeing with the sentiment.

"Well, we have our winner! Off you trot, you. Only having ten piercings." She tutted, then patted Fleck's ass. "You go and join the others so I can count to see who is the winner... well now... Looks like I don't even have to count!"

Miss Eyebrows had collected far more people than Mr I-only-eat-protien-powder. It was easy to see.

She shooed everyone off except Miss Eyebrows and the people she collected. She laughed when she won her prize of a tiny bottle of vodka, Miss Chaos insisting she is being generous.

Then she asked who had a partner and shooed off anyone that didn't. That left her five, including Fleck.

"Now, things are going to get a little bit heated up on here. But first, you all go and collect you partners for me. And take your time. I have a song to sing."

She began lip-syncing once they were off stage, going into a humorous act.

Dick had gone from finding this amusing and joining with the crowd to slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 9:54 am

"I do," Fleck agreed with a grin.

He waited out the rest of the game, then jumped off stage to find his very lucky boyfriend.

When he found Dick, he wrapped his arms around him, placing kisses along his temple and over his cheek. "C'mon. Lets shimmy to the front before she finishes her song."

He dragged Dick, dancing into the crowd, and nudging their way to the front of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:12 am

Dick's face scrunched up and he laughed as Fleck transferred more glitter on his face.

It was only a short act that had the crowd in stitches.

She welcomed them up on stage and made them stand in a line with their arms around their respective partners.

She made her way down the line, asking for the couple to introduce themselves then made a few jokes at their expense. So Dick knew what was coming when she made it to them.

"So, your the lucky man." Her eyebrows wiggled at him and his face burned again as the crowd laughed.

"Now, I know who you are, but would you like to introduce yourselves and tell us how long you've been together?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:15 am

Fleck stood behind Dick, arms wrapped around him, holding Dick against his chest, face pressed into his fluffy hair.

"I'm Fleck, and this here is Dick." He squeezed Dick closer to him, kissing the side of his head lovingly.

He was certain Dick would have a bit of stage fright, being up in front of so many people, even if he did have alcohol in his system.

"We've been together about a year."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 am

Dick appreciated the arms wrapped around him and the kiss to his temple. He leaned back into him, playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Dick? Well, that joke writes itself."

He had been expecting that one. Fleck and himself had only been joking about it a few hours ago.

"And isn't that sweet! A Year! Awe, I hope you enjoyed the honeymoon phase while it lasted."

There was a laugh from the crowd, mostly from the older generation. She gave Fleck a wink between them.

"Now, since you are oh so in lo-ove, what is your favourite thing about them? Don't open your big mouth just yet, Fleck, I want this cutie answering first."

Put on the spot, he panicked and said the first thing that came to him: "Mouth."

Then he flushed hard as the crowd burst into laughter, and he elicited a laugh from Miss Chaos.

"I think your boyfriend has something on his mind, Fleck. Now tell me, what is your favourite thing?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 10:41 am

Fleck did open his mouth to answer, but stayed silent at Miss Chaos' order.

His lips kicked upwards in amusement the second Dick gave his answer, but faded slightly immediately after.

His mouth? Of all the things Dick could choose, it was something sexual that he liked most? He wasn't going to lie, that made him feel a little cheap. But he wasn't going to dwell on that.

It was a conversation they could have later.

"The way he sometimes stops what he's doing sometimes, just to look up at me and smile."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 11:02 am

There was a chorus of awes at Fleck's more heartfelt answer.

Dick couldn't help but let another guilt eat at him. He had just said the first thing that was on the forefront of his mind to get the limelight off him. Now he wished he took the time to think and really say what his favourite thing was about Fleck.

He gave one of the hands around him a squeeze.

"Okay, I think I am going to phone my dentist now. That just gave me cavities," Miss Choas said before leaving them to explain why they had been gathered on stage.

It was a dance off between the couples. The theme? Musicals. The winning couple was chosen by who got the biggest cheer.

They were the last to go and the four couples that weren't dancing shuffled to the back of the stage to watch.

The first couple had zero idea what the song was or even what it was from, but they gave it a good stab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pride and Predrinks   [C] Pride and Predrinks - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pride and Predrinks
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: