Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 am

His pout got worse.

He shifted forwards to cuddle much closer.

"Please tell me?" Did he sound pitiful? Sorta. Was he hoping for a sympathy vote and for Dick to tell him based on how pitiful he sounded? Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:01 am

His eyes stayed closed, and he turned his head away from Fleck.

"Nu-uh. Look at me and tell me if you think you deserve it?"

He made a gesture up and down his bruised and cut body.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am

Fleck arched a brow.

"You look so satisfied right now, that if you were a cat you'd be purring up a storm." There wasn't a lie in that observation. Dick looked so utterly content.

"So tell me."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:13 am

His cheeks warmed at those very true words.

He cracked his eyes open to narrow his bright blue eyes at his boyfriend. He clicked his tongue.

"Fine. But only because I'm feeling nice."

He made a motion towards his messenger bag in its usual place.

"Bring that over, and no peaking."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:16 am

A brilliant grin curled Fleck's lips upwards, and he leaned forwards to press a quick kiss to Dick's lips before he slipped off the bed.

He returned to the bed with the messenger bag in hand, setting it on the bed in front of Dick before shucking his jeans and boxers. He grimaced as he used his boxers to wipe off what he could of the cum that had smeared over him in the constraints of his jeans, then settled into bed again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 am

While Fleck busied himself getting his bag and chucking his clothes off, Dick stole all the cushions to make himself a comfortable backrest.

When he relays how he gave Fleck his surprise later to Giacinto, he is going to gloss over the fact that Fleck was naked. And their rather intense session beforehand. 

But, lately, they all seemed to be getting intense.

"Okay, close your eyes and hold out your hands."

Once Fleck followed instructions, he took out the old recipe book out and placed it in Fleck's hand.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:39 am

Theatrically Fleck closed his eyes and held out his hands with a flourish, waiting for his surprise.

When something was placed in his hands, he weighed it up a little. It was quite heavy, and he could feel leather. It smelled a little musty. Old paper? Was it a book?

"Can I open my eyes now?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:51 am

Dick's lips curled up as his boyfriend held out his hands in a flourish.

"Nope, not yet. Appreciate the weight of it first."

Even though Fleck couldn't see, he grinned and waited for a few beats.

"Okay, now you can open them."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 am

Fleck shook his head in exasperation when he was told to wait.

And when he opened his eyes, his lips quirked into a small grin. A book. He'd called it. Though the book didn't have any identifiers on the binding. No title or imagery, so it had to be old.

He opened it carefully, and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Hand written in the most beautiful flowing script he'd ever seen (moreso even than Dick's, and that was saying something) he read dessert recipes.

He knew that script.

"You're giving me one of Giacinto's recipe books?" He was dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:14 am

Dick's face bloomed into a bright grin at Fleck's reaction. Although he had to say, he was impressed how he knew it was Giacinto's handwriting.

... How did he even know that in the first place?

That was a question for later.

"Well, it's rather Giacinto is giving you one of her books. Or if you want to know the long winded reason; I asked her for a recipe of a sweet she made for you to try, and she gave me this whole old recipe book, to entrust to you to try out."

Then he continued, in the same cheery voice: "Write in that book and she will have a knife to our hearts, understand?"

He had learned the best threats were the ones that were spoken in a far too happy tone. 

"Instead," he dragged the syllables as he pulled out the sleek, leather-bound book, "write down in this one instead. As she said; 'every good Italian boy should have a nice recipe book.'"

He handed it over. It the end, he had embellished Fleck's name on the cover, his whole name, to make it more personal to him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 am

He admired the beautiful penmanship, and squinted in concentration as he tried to read the long-winded way the recipe was written.

God, how old was this?

How old was Giacinto?

The cheery threat made him laugh. "Yeah, I could see that." Giacinto was nice, but that bitch could be cold. He'd sen it more than once.

When he was handed the new book, he admired that one just as much. It was a beautifully crafted hand made journal. Absolutely gorgeous.

Dick relaying what Giacinto had said bought a smile to his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:33 am

He placed the messenger bag down by the side of the bed. 

"Do you like them? Because I am starting to doubt that since I haven't received a kiss yet."

He didn't doubt. At all. Not with how Fleck admired the books like that. 

Still, he couldn't help his teasing smile.

"And if my memory serves me right, I gave you a bit more than a kiss for my surprise, that left you a little premature."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

Fleck was just about to lean in for the demanded kiss, but ended up shaking his head and giving Dick's head a gentle thwap with his new recipe book. "Dick!"

Dick wasn't going to leave that alone, and he was going to suffer with it so much, he knew.

"They you," he said pointedly, leaning forwards for a quick kiss. "These are amazing. Want me to suck you off again for thanks?"

He didn't think Dick would want to go through that again any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 am

Dick laughed as the book was gently hit over his head and smiled into the kiss.

At the suggestion, his cheeks flared up hot.

"Fleck! God, no." Then paused, curling a piece of hair behind his ear before taking on: "Give me like an hour first. Then I will take you up on that offer."

He paused again. The blush didn't leave.

"I would also like to point out I gave you two gifts. You only gave me one."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 am

"An hour? You're showing your age, old man," he teased.

Fleck looked insulted at the counting of gifts. "That last orgasm wasn't a gift in itself? Or that breakfast....against a door...? That got away from me, but the point still stands." Wow that sort of sounded lame, but he was sticking with the concept. He'd given Dick a gorgeous pierced body part to play with and enjoy for many years to come, a nice hot meal (that was currently staining both their skin and the sheets) and an earth-shattering orgasm.

Didnt the last two count for something?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:26 am

Dick stuck his tongue out at Fleck.

It was rather tiring being on the receiving end of torturous teasing, which he was sure Fleck was pretty well acquainted with. 

Even if Fleck thought his counter-argument sounded lame, it still had an effect on Dick. The bruising stood out on red skin instead of his normal pale complexion. 

"Your argument has been received and is now being reviewed. We will get back to you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:28 am

"Uh-huh. Well, while you review that argument, I'm going to spend that 'short' time - which is always like an hour or two - ignoring you for this recipe book."

He shooed Dick away then set the recipe book down, flicking through it and reading the titles until he found one that interested him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am

"Fine. Ignore me. Good luck trying to read half that book without me. I'm just going to sit here. On my own. Ignored by my own boyfriend."

He was slowly sliding down the pillow mountain he had made for himself, planting his feet on his boyfriend's thigh and pushed him.

He wanted to be cuddled. Not ignored.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:41 am

Fleck made a god effort of ignoring Dick as he basically melted and nudged him, complaining theatrically.

He had how many siblings? He was a master at ignoring people to aggravate them. Dick had no idea.

He flicked through the book, and found that the closer they were to the back of the book, the easier the recipes were to read.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 am

Dick huffed when he was expertly ignored.

"Fleeeck," he whined, shoving at his boyfriend's thigh repeatedly. 

Annoy him until he gave him attention. Perfect plan. Excellent.

"Stop ig-nor-ring me," he said, shoving Fleck lightly on each syllable.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:57 am

And he went on ignoring him.

He could ignore someone until the cows came home if he wanted to, and Dick was no exception to that.

His eyes skimmed an actually easy to read recipe for sorbet with great interest.

He was in love with this recipe book.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:04 pm

He gave one final shove, then huffed. This wasn't working. Time to take extreme measures.

Leaning forward, he wrapped his arms around Fleck's waist and with strength many would not expect from him, pulled his much larger boyfriend over and on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Fleck's body went limp but he kept his arms up, letting Dick drag him over him, but keeping the book up in his eyeline so he could carry on reading.

"Huh," he hummed, reading on with the sorbet recipe. "Gotta try that."

He was excited to really go through this recipe book.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 pm

He had his boyfriend in his arms but was still sorely disappointed. He didn't want this to be a one-way hug.

He rolled, so they both laid on their sides. Then clambered over him, and in through his arms, putting himself between his boyfriend and the old book. He wrapped his arms around his neck to stop him from going anywhere.

"Love me," he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Fleck let Dick crawl into his arms ad disrupt his reading for a moment.

He dropped a kiss to the crown of Dick's head, then lifted the book again so he could read it over Dick's head, and carried on admiring the recipes
This was a damned good book, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next