Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Do Me A Favour?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 am

He rolled his eyes but obliged. Bye bye, comfortable temperature.

At his boyfriend's answer, he was going to slice his finger, as per usual. Then an idea spiralled into his head, one that had been lingering for a little while on the backburner. It was weird. Then again, they had done a lot of weird things tonight, the double set of bitemarks testament of that. Fleck hadn't run off just yet.

He comes back for more.

Dick took the fuzzy jaw into his hands and dragged his boyfriend down for a kiss. Slow and leisurely; he could feel Fleck's teeth against his tongue; the ball of his piercing. He pulled back and sliced his own lip.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:25 am

Fleck hunched for the kiss eagerly and obediently.

The taste of blood had him humming. A part of him still found it weird that he was drinking blood. Pretty much human blood. But he was beginning to enjoy it.

He sucked on Dick's lip, feeling the itch begin to form on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:44 am

The taste of his own blood was nowhere near as good as Fleck's blood, but he enjoyed giving it this way.

Giving it to Fleck with his fingers went two ways: Fleck was too clean and quick, there was almost something medical about it. It was completely void intimacy. Something he may have appreciated many months ago, but not now.Or, it went that other way, and it was so sensational, he was left hard.

This was nice. The right amount intimacy that didn't play on his interests.

He pulled back after some time and smoothed his fingers over Fleck's neck.

"I don't think it will even scar."

Even if it did, it will be like pinpricks at best. You would have to inspect his neck to see. Something only he had the job title of doing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:50 am

He licked his lips when Dick pulled back.

"Good." He didn't particularly want any more noticeable scars.

"Will you wash my back? I've got blood drying on it, and it's starting to get itchy." Blood dried on your skin was really uncomfortable. He wanted to be clean now.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:04 am

"That's what we're in here for."

The poof lathered up with body wash, he began to scrub the blood off from Fleck's back. Then his torso, his arms, the tops of his legs. He always enjoyed this job and the repetitive nature of it.

Plus, who didn't want their hands all over Fleck's body?

"Done. You should be squeaky clean."

He held out the rinsed off poof.

"Return the favour?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:08 am

Fleck enjoyed the careful repetitive motions of the sponge running over his skin just as much as Dick did.

There was something comforting about feeling your lover wash you off.

He took the sponge and gently ran it over Dick's cheeks first, them downwards, cleaning Dick off with the same gentle movements that Dick had used on him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Dick closed his eyes and relaxed. This was equally as soothing.

He let out a small, pleasurable noise when Fleck moved to his back. His head tipped forward. The tips of his hair were heavy with water and weighed his the rest down.

"I don't think I can ever get sick of this," he said with a sigh. "Maybe I should demote you as boyfriend to a personal servant. Then you can wait on me hand and foot."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 pm

His arms slid around Dick's waist, and his chin rested on his shoulder.

"Then you'd have to find someone else to cuddle and steal clothes off. It wouldn't do for a prince to sleep with and wear the clothes of his personal servant."

Fleck kissed his boyfriend's shoulder a couple of times. Most of the bruises were still there, and still bright.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Dick crossed his arms over the tanned ones wrapped around his waist. Letting out a pleased hum as his shoulder was kissed, he tilted his head back.

"I'm a prince. I can do what I want. Maybe I would cause a load of scandal."

In reality, he probably wouldn't. He didn't like drawing attention to himself. But who cared in a game of pretend?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:03 am

Fleck laughed. "Scandal follows you around. You don't like to cause it," he pointed out.

Dick was naturally quite a quiet person. He didn't do well with creating his own drama. He was a reactionary person. He reacted to other crap, didn't start his own.

His kisses continued to trace the bruises on Dick's skin. "You'll have to keep me as your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:34 am

"Shame. I think you would have been a good personal servant."

He turned in Fleck's embrace, arms drifting up to coil around his neck. A playful smile was on his lips.

"You could have brought me coffee on demand, let me sleep in as long as I want, hand feed me an infinite amount of cake. Sounds amazing, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 am

"Nah, I would have messed up somewhere along the line, and you would have had to punish me."

He pressed a few kisses to Dick's cheeks.

"No." That did not sound amazing. He'd rather eat his own foot.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:19 am

Dick ignored his boyfriend's outright disapproval.

"You could also give me back massages whenever I want, clean and iron all my clothes for me, be there whenever I need you for hugs and kisses."

He pushed himself up on his toes to kiss his boyfriend's jaw, his Adam's apple, his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:48 am

"That last one I could probably manage."

The others? Not likely. It was best not to get Dick's hopes up like that. He was a doting boyfriend, but not that doting.

He hugged Dick closer, nuzzling into his wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Do Me A Favour?   [C] Do Me A Favour? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Do Me A Favour?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10