Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Meet me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Meet me? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:08 am

Dick's cried out as nails stung his thigh and caused him to twist and jerk, his chest pressing up into Fleck's mouth. A spark of pleasure shot across it and down to his cock. His still untouched cock.

Any other time it would have felt amazing. Fantastic. Right now, he wanted something else. Needed something else.

With a groan, he dragged his fingers up Fleck's shoulder blades, leaving angry red lines, to grip his shoulders and push him down. A moment of frustration came over him when he couldn't demand what he wanted and he gaged instead.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:12 am

Fleck grinned when he was pushed downwards, and snickered as he kissed down the vampire's stomach.

He hovered at his navel, tongue tracing a path through the light spattering of hair, but avoiding the one thing Dick wanted him to touch.

"You want a blowjob?" he asked, pulling his fingers from Dick's mouth so he could answer. "Two in one day. You're getting greedy."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:26 am

Dick's stomach dipped and clenched as Fleck gave it attention in the form of kisses and licks. Frustratingly he didn't get what he wanted. but fuck, it was close. His hips twitched as the head dragged and bumped against his chest and neck.

He was hazily aware of the string spit connecting the fingers to his mouth as they were taken out. His mouth felt empty.

"Yes." The string of spit broke. "Or your hand. Anything. Just fucking touch me."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:30 am

Fleck tutted teasingly.

"That language again. When will the prince learn to watch his tongue?"

His hand stroked over Dick's thigh again, then pushed it up, towards his chest. Fleck licked his lips as he dipped down, pressing kisses down Dick's thigh.

He kissed further and further down his thigh, then paused before his tongue flicked over Dick's entrance. He paused again, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:49 am

"Fuck off," he huffed, frustrated.

Without the shoulders to grip on to, he fisted the sheets. He chewed on his lip as Fleck kissed the inside of his thigh. The skin quivered under lips. His navel knotting in anticipation.

He jerked.

"O-h."

That was unexpected.

He flushed, all the way down his neck and shoulders, and stilled. His cock twitched.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 am

That certainly wasn't a negative reaction.

Fleck licked his grinning lips, then did it again, tongue flicking short and sharp over his entrance, before running over it much more slowly.

He hummed in appreciation as his tongue traced around it slowly.

His other hand slid over his hip, and towards his cock, finding it and stroking down its length with the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

Dick squirmed, but not away. His flush didn't waver. It stayed hot in both embarrassment and enjoyment.

He managed to stay mostly quiet. His lip was pulled between his teeth to muffle his sounds. His thighs would spasm. The muscle under Fleck's tongue convulsed and fuck that felt surprisingly good.

He managed to stay quiet until Fleck teased his cock.

"Fu-uck. Fleck. Fleck"

His head pushed into the bedsheets and he pulled on them out from being tucked into the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Pride and lust warred as the dominating emotion as his tongue licked and stroked and traced, occasionally probing slightly.

He was glad Dick was enjoying this. It was something he enjoyed doing. Something he hadn't done in a while. He was savouring this experience just as much as Dick was enjoying it.

His fingers teased at his cock relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Dick twitch, twisted and turned in Fleck's hold. Unable to keep still with fingers teasing his cock and the tongue between his cheeks.

His voice was becoming unreserved; swearing, moaning and calling out Fleck's name. Failing at the one this they were supposed to be doing.

"Stop teasing me, I want- I need to come," he whined, panting.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:12 am

Fleck was very much aware of how loud Dick was getting, and when the vampire gave a particularly loud moan of his name, he pulled away.

"Shh," he insisted.

They needed to be quiet. They'd probably already been caught, and he didn't want to push his luck any more than it already was being pushed.

"Sneaky involves being quiet."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:47 am

Dick craned his neck up to kick up a fuss about Fleck stopping, only to be shushed.

His face became hot at Fleck's words.

"I know that," he hissed.

Not that he was trying.

Some point after Fleck put his fingers in his mouth, he had forgotten. He didn't need to think then. The fingers muffled him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 5:55 am

"Then be quiet." His voice was a contradictory mixture of sternness and amusement, broken up by low rumbling chuckles.

He pressed a kiss to the skin by Dick's knee as he began stroking his cock again.

It was going to be very awkward when they went down to talk to the family. They'd likely all heard.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:14 am

Dick huffed. If it wasn't for their awkward position, he would have nudged Fleck.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip. He covered his mouth with his own hand in an extra effort to keep quiet, put to the test when Fleck touched his cock again. His hips twitch. He let out a considerably quieter moan.

The walk of shame didn't even occur to him. Right now, he had one thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 am

His lips cocked up into a little smirk when Dick covered his mouth to muffle the moans.

"Good boy," he praised lightly, rewarding him with a firm circling of his thumb against his slit.

Fleck was content to continue an almost lazy stroking motion, watching Dick's expression while he did so.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:58 am

Dick's eyes widened.

Fuck.

Shock overcame him at Fleck's choice of words, and the effect they had on him. His cock twitched.

As quickly as his eyes flashed open they squeezed shut. His hips bucked at the firm circle to the slit. He tightened his grip on his mouth. His legs stretched out. He was hazily aware of stubble against the inside of his thigh.

He tilted his head, his pale neck stretching out to create an arch. The smoothed blond hair had knotted and became a flyaway mess from writhing. His chest rose and fell in a quick motion as he panted. His legs settled on Fleck's shoulders as he rolled his hips desperately into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:07 am

Fleck watched the display with dark eyes, licking his lips then kissing his inner thigh again.

His thumb continued to tease his head as he drove him slowly towards release.

Fuck, watching Dick come undone like this was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:30 am

Dick called out Fleck's names behind his hand, only for it to come out incomprehensible and high like a whine. He twisted. He shuddered. The non-stop teasing of the head was enough to tip him over the edge.

He swore, his whole body jerk and his cock convulsed in Fleck's hand as he came. White drizzled and glistened down his upper stomach and chest.

With a satisfied sigh, he slumped, still panting and his hand hit the bed. A couple of little red marks were left in his hand's place.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

"I agree," he murmured, shifting to lay beside Dick.

Fuck was a pretty good description of everything that had just happened.

That had been beyond hot. 

And he had definitely filed away Dick's reaction to being called a good boy. That had been his biggest discovery today.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:11 am

Dick hummed. Agreeing to Fleck's agreement.

With what energy that was slowly returning to him, he propped himself on an elbow, looking down at Fleck. Cum dripped over his chest.

"We should do that again. Sometime. Not now."

His cheeks were hot as he curled a piece of hair behind his ear, and his eyes gazed drifted along Fleck's body.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:16 am

"Yupp." He popped the P lazily as he settled onto his back comfortably.

His body was glistening with sweat, his chest was heaving, and his cock was hard against his navel.

He didn't look like he was planning on remedying that anytime soon, though. He was quite comfortable laying here doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:40 am

Fingers splayed, he smoothed his hand over Fleck's chest and down his torso. His fingers brushed soft, shaven hairs and his tongue swirled around his mouth; over his teeth.

"I want to try something," he declared, sitting up. He grimaced. "One second."

He leaned over and made a grab for the tissues to clean himself up, before making a well-aimed throw towards the bin.

Dick shifted down between Fleck's legs, his hands resting on the inside of Fleck's thighs. Blond lashes that caught the sun fanned over his cheekbone. Nerves and anticipation pricked at him. He wasn't too sure where to start.

After a moments deliberation, he kissed Fleck's knee.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:47 am

Fleck watched the hand on his chest, shifting his elbows under him to prop himself up so he could watch the hand stroke down his stomach.

The sudden movement of Dick sitting up drew his attention.

"Sure." He was always up for Dick trying things. THose things usually ended well.

He watched Dick clean himself up with a fond little smile, that froze in place then dropped completely as Dick shuffled to move between his legs, that he spread to give Dick room.

His teeth ran over his lower lip when Dick's lips pressed against his knee.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:16 am

Dick kept his eyes low, a little embarrassed.

There was another moment of hesitation before he left the next kiss. Then the next. Then the next and the next, until he dropped a kiss to the crease of Fleck's thigh. The soft strands of his hair brushed against Fleck's cock.

Splaying his hands once again on the muscular thighs, he stretched out, lying flat instead of hunched over. He wanted to be comfortable.

Dick assessed his boyfriend's cock as if he was assessing a drawing: How was he going to approach this? It certainly wasn't unfamiliar at this point. Especially since last time he was so up close and personal.

With a level of uncertainty and newfound confidence, he leaned forward. The tip of his tongue skimmed up from the base to head of Fleck's cock. There was the familiar tang of salt.

Blue eyes turned up to his boyfriend as he curled his tongue back into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:34 am

Fleck watched Dick with intense curiosity.

This position was usually reversed. 

Occasionally Dick would end up in this position, licking and teasing him to build him up. But Dick has said he wanted to try something, and that meant that he was going to do something new.

So Fleck was curious.

A low rumble of approval sounded in his chest when Dick's tongue ran along his cock.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:57 am

Occasionally he would end up in this position. Often only fleeting - using more his hands than his tongue and lips. Never his whole mouth entirely.

Encouraged by the low rumble of approval, he bent his head and left an open mouth kiss on the base of Fleck's cock. Then skimmed his lips up the side to reach the head again. Teasing it.

Fingers delicately held the base. Another second of hesitation before the tip of his tongue touched the slit. The salty taste was stronger. Slowly and lightly, he swirled his tongue around the head, his face hot and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Meet me?   [C] Meet me? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Meet me?
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next