Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Down At The Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Down At The Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:45 am

"I'm not going to lie to you, I just wanted to spare your feelings."

Aodh handled emotions worse than he did, he had seen that clearly enough in the past.

Aeker ran his hand through his hair and gripped the back of his own neck.
He didn't know what to do with his body other than just stand here.

The words he needed at this moment wouldn't present themselves and he just felt, lost.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:49 am

After a few minutes, Aodh stood.

He shifted back and collected his sketchbook and pencils.

"I'm gonna head back." This felt too awkward. After their previous calm peace, he couldn't deal with the heavy aura and awkwardness between the two of them.

"I'm probably gonna crash in the cottage or with Alek tonight. Don't wait up for me." He glanced back at the vampire before he began the march up the beach towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 am

Aeker glanced over his shoulder as Aodh spoke.

...Not again...
He couldn't handle Aodh disappearing like before, he'd only just come back he couldn't leave again.

He ran after the lycan and wrapped his arms around the man's waist, holding him tight from behind.

"Please...Don't."
He whispered softly, he didn't want to go back to and empty bed and spend the day alone with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 am

He froze when Aeker's arms wrapped around him.

"Then tell me how I can make it up to you." He stared ahead as he spoke. His voice was quiet and wavering.

"Tell me how I can redeem myself for what I've done. So we can go back to being an ordinary couple again. I can't deal with what's going on between us at the moment. This-this-" He gestured wildly instead of speaking.

He couldn't deal with Aeker flinching every time Aodh slipped and said something wrong. He couldn't deal with having to be careful with everything he said or did. He couldn't deal with the fucking memory dreams that were plaguing him every damned night.

Something needed to change if they wanted to move forwards but Aodh had no idea what.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 am

"I don't know Aodh, I don't know what to do.
I've tried so hard to do everything possible to stop you from feeling guilty about what happened and I don't think I can do anything more.
I refuse to lie to you and say that I am okay because I am not okay, Aodh.

I'm hurt, I'm sick of you acting like I am made of glass and about to shatter and I am scared of losing you above all else."

His voice shook a little at the end, he was frustrated, confused and scared above all else.

He just wanted to be together again, like before.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:20 am

"I don't know what to do, either," he murmured softly.

Aodh pulled away from Aeker, turning and gesturing wildly, silver eyes aflame.

"Hoe do you want me to treat you, Aeker? Do you want me to throw you down again and prove you're not made of glass?! I'm being careful because every time I say or do something you flinch away like I'm going to do it again and I can't stand it! It breaks my heart seeing you scared of me."

And for the first time since their reunion the week after it happened, tears spilled down his cheeks.

"it's breaking my fucking heart seeing you scared of me, Aeker, and I just don't know what to do," he sobbed, his sketchbook and pencils clattering to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:29 am

"Aodh I am not scared of you, I'm scared of hurting you!
If I was scared of you I would not be here with you, I flinch away from you because there are things that I don't want you to see."
He admitted.

He paused for a moment and gazed at him.
"Yes..."
Was his simple answer as Aodh turned around and started yelling.
"Yes that is what I want, Aodh.
I want to redo that night without the anger, I want to be intimate again, I want to be close to you.
I want that night to end how it should of ended."

He admitted, looking at him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:38 am

"What's there to hide? The bruises? The bite marks?"

he hissed a heavy sigh. "I got over the physical damage, Aeker. The bruises are nothing compared to what I did mentally. Being raped is something that niggles at the back of your mind and strikes when you least expect it. Trust me, I know."

Sometimes he still had times where he was afraid and scared and lost from the first time Coilean had raped him nearly two thousand years ago. That pain and fear doesn't just go away.

He shook his head softly. "It should have ended with me leaving instead of jumping you."

But inside he knew he wanted the same thing.

He wanted them to intimate just the same as Aeker did. he wanted everything to be consensual. He wanted both of them to enjoy the night. He wanted both of them to collapse in a heap together at the end of it, spent and sated having both enjoyed it completely.

That was how the night should have ended.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 am

Aeker stepped closer and reached his hand to stroke the tears off of Aodh's cheek, leaning down and kissing him softly.

"Fine, no more hiding Aodh, this isn't something we can run from."
He was sick and tired of all of this, he wanted his boyfriend back, he wanted what they had back and that couldn't happen if they kept avoiding this.

His hands moved from Aodh's cheek to the button of Aeker's jacket, tentatively he undid the button and dropped it to the floor.
He refused to be afraid of Aodh anymore, not of his reactions.

He gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head exposing the bruised and marked skin of his torso which he had been dutifully hiding.

"Aodh..."
He muttered softly, taking the man's hand, stroking his knuckles with his thumb.

"I want you to make love to me properly, like how that night should of been, can you do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 am

He leaned into the fingers brushing lightly against his cheeks, eyes fluttering shut. These soft touches were what he loved about Aeker. Aeker didn't just have to treat him roughly like Coilean did. Aeker touched him gently, stroked adn caressed him, made hi feel loved and precious.

He leaned up into the kiss, arms sliding up around his neck.

"Running is getting too hard," he murmured softly, eyes flickering open again.

No more running. He couldn't run any more. This was something the two of them were going to face even if it killed them.

He took a half step back as Aeker's hands dropped from his face. Immediately he missed the comforting heat of the other man's skin.

Aodh's tongue flickered over his lower lip as he stepped forwards again, hands reaching out to touch the bruises and scratches and bite marks. Those should have been marks created through passion, not anger.

He'd have to fix that.

He'd replace each and every one of those marks

His fingers curled around Aeker's, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

"Do you even need to ask, céadsearc?" he murmured softly, pulling Aeker closer by the hand gripping his.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 am

Aeker didn't flinch when Aodh touched the marks, he wouldn't shy away from this.

To fix it they had to accept what had happened and then over come it together, not pretend that it was all just a bad dream and hope that it would go away.
That solved nothing.

"I hope not, Schätzchen."

A soft smile pulled at the corners of Aeker's lips as Aodh pulled him closer, he wrapped his free arm around the lycan's neck and leaned down to kiss him softly.

This is what they needed, things needed to be set right.
Memories of anger and fright replaced by passion and love.

He kissed Aodh again, letting him taste all the love and emotion that he had for the man, everything that had been missing lately as his hand stroked the man's shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 am

"Now's not a time to ask me to have sex," he murmured softly.

He melted into the kisses, eyes sliding shut again as his tongue brushed gently over the man's lower lip.

The Lycan lifted his hands to cup Aeker's cheeks, slowly trailing his lips downwards, kissing the mans neck gently.

He didn't want Aeker asking him for sex now. No, right now he wanted to hear something different fall from his lips.

"Jetzt möchte ich Sie, mir zu sagen, wie genau Sie es wollen," he purred lowly, nipping at the man's collarbone.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 am

Aeker kissed Aodh more passionately, his hands moving to grip the man's bright orange locks gently.

The colour that had been his salvation for so long now, even if he did not realize it.

He leaned into his lover's touches, reveling in the warmth of his hands against his cheeks.
He already felt safe with him, while he was in Aodh's arms nothing could harm either of them.

"Ich möchte, dass jede böse Touch unter einem Berg von Liebenden zu begraben."
He admitted, purring softly as Aodh nipped at his collarbone.

"Langsam Aodh, nimm dies langsam."

Slow Aodh, take this slowly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 am

His thumbs brushed over Aeker's cheeks before his hands slid downwards, over his neck and chest, around to his back, fingers dipping under the waistband of the man's slacks.

He caressed Aeker's backside slowly, gripping and kneading the firm flesh under the slacks.

The Lycan continued to kiss and nip along Aeker's collarbone, not leaving any marks yet. Right now he wanted arouse the man as much as possible before marking and claiming him.

Aodh's lips slid downwards again, teeth enclosing around a nipple and biting down on it gently as his hands slid from the vampire's slacks.

Slowly, he began to walk backwards, pulling Aeker along with him. He wanted off the beach. The forest and its damp, soft leaves was much more forgiving than the sand and shells of the beach.

They didn't need to go far, just far enough to feel the leaves under their feet.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:02 am

He leaned into the lycan's touches on his torso, this is definitely what he needed right now, he needed to be touched.
And Aodh had to know that he could do this, he could touch Aeker without the fear of breaking or hurting him again.

His eyes fluttered shut for a moment as Aodh caressed his backside, a small contented shiver running up his body.

Aeker tilted his head back slight as Aodh nipped at his collar bone.

A small purring gasp slipped from his lips as the lycan bit down on his nipple.

His eyes reopened as the texture beneath his feet change, smiling softly as he was lead to the edge of the forest.

His hands trailed through Aodh's hair, stroking it softly before his hands slid down to caress his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:22 am

His lips quirked at the gasp. He liked that sound.

As he continued to guide Aeker a few feet into the forest his lips trailed over the vampire's skin.

Aodh pressed his lover back against a tree, purring softly.

He bit down on his lover's nipple again, hands dropping to find the fastenings of Aeker's slacks, making quick work of them then giving them a sharp tug. They pooled around the vampire's ankles and he gave a grin.

Tonight he was going to go slow; work Aeker up so much that by the end, he'd have the best orgasm he'd had in his entire nine hundred years.

His tongue slicked over Aeker's skin, sliding down the centre of his torso as the Lycan dropped to his knees.

"Ich werde dich zu necken, bis Sie nicht können es nicht mehr," he murmured in a rumbling purr, pressing his lips against his lover's hip, grinning against his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am

He wasn't used to being the one being led around but tonight he felt comfortable in this roll, he trusted Aodh completely to take care of him.

Another gasp escaped his lips as the lycan once again caught his nipple in his mouth, purring a little louder this time.

His hands tangled themselves in the man's hair gripping it softly as his pants were removed.
Being like this had the added thrill of being outdoor, anyone could find them out here.

"Das ist besser ein Versprechen, Aodh sein."
His heart rate picked up slightly as he gazed down at the man, that grin on his face was definitely full of promise.

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 am

"Würde ich so etwas sagen, wenn es eine feste Zusage war?"

His tongue laved over the vampire's pale skin.

Right now, anything he said would be a promise he was determined to keep. Ad that promise was one he was definitely going to keep.

He'd have this man begging and pleading for release.

His hands caressed Aeker's thighs gently as his tongue laved over the pale skin of his hip and thigh.

How would Aeker stand not getting any satisfying touches? Just light kisses and licks to his skin. He'd find out.

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:49 am

Aeker purred at Aodh's words, he was already reeling with anticipation.

His legs pushed against Aodh's hands, the man's warms hands left tingling trails as they smoothed over his skin.

He purred loudly as his tongue graced over his hips and thighs.
Aeker tried not to watch him, it made him want Aodh more, staring down at him.

He leaned his head against the tree and closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling of the man's touches.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:15 pm

His hands caressed the man's thighs as his tongue continued to lave over his skin.

He was determined to do everything in his power to make the man go mad before he gave him what he wanted.

The thought had the Lycan's lips curling into a dark smirk against Aeker's hip as his hands slid upwards to caress, stroke and squeeze his backside again with sure, firm movements.

Aodh's tongue trailed lower, stopping about mid thigh. He sucked a patch of skin into his mouth then let it go when he was satisfied with how dark the mark would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Aeker bit his lip softly as he pressed up against Aodh's hands on his backside, he wasn't used to being stroked and touched, it was normally him that did all the touching.

He let out a soft moan as Aodh sucked on his thigh, already he could feel himself getting hard and he didn't know what to do with himself, if he were in control he would be grinding up against the lycan in order to relieve some of the pressure.

His hips pressed forwards instinctually as he tried aimlessly to find some form of friction.
The vampire's hands tangled in Aodh's hair as a small whine escaped his lips despite the fact that he tried to bit it back.

The lycan was teasing him with small touches, already he knew he wanted more, he wanted the lycan to explore his body further.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Aodh tutted softly, pulling back away from the man as his hips pressed forwards. He grinned up at Aeker, silver eyes glinting mirthfully.

His grin stretched impossibly wide when the vampire whined.

That noise was beautiful. How many more could he wrench from his throat?

One hand slid down the man's thigh slowly before pulling away, returning with a sharp crack of flesh on flesh.

He wanted to hear Aeker's whimpers, moan and whines and he'd go to any length to get those noises.

Aodh's fingers massaged the stinging flesh gently, lips pressing against it when his fingers slid away, tongue darting out to soothe it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Aeker let out a frustrate sigh as he leaned his head back against the tree, looking up at the sky as Aodh pulled away from him.
He wanted to be touched, he wanted to be closer to Aodh than this.

The vampire sucked in a sharp breath as the lycan's hand came down sharply on his thigh, moaning as the sting of the reddened flesh became evident.

A barely audible moan rumbled in his throat as the soft touches followed the rough ones.
The noise got slightly louder as Aodh's tongue smoothed over the angry skin, the cooling trail his tongue left contrasted between the stinging.

His hands gripped Aodh's shoulders, his thumbs stroking the lycan's tanned skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm

More of those soft little moans. They were addictive.

He gave a sharp nip to the stinging flesh.

"Wollen Sie noch mehr?" he purred lowly, silver eyes lifting to find Aeker's, grin curling his lips.

"Sie müssen nur um mir zu sagen, was Sie wollen, und ich werde erfüllen." His eyes flashed, wondering exactly what the man would tell him to do. If he'd tell him to do anything at all.

He ran his tongue up the length of the vampire's thigh, skipping the apex of his legs then up his navel slowly, pressing a kiss against the skin over his heart before descending again.

You only have to tell me exactly what you want and I'll comply
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm

"J-Ja."
He murmured as his breath caught in his throat, biting his lips as his lustful scarlet eyes fell to gaze at Aodh's teasing silver ones.

He needed more, he needed everything the lycan had to offer, his body had been sullied and he needed passionate touches to make everything right.

In a truly rare turn of events colour filled the vampire's cheeks, the colour looked out of place against his pale white skin.

He swallowed thickly as looked down at the lycan, silently cursing the lycan for teasing him so readily.

His chest rose and fell in light pants as he gazed at the man.
"Hör auf zu reden und legte den Mund zu einer besseren Nutzung."
He whined softly, Aodh had successfully made the vampire embarrassed.

He leaned his head back against the tree and looked up at the sky, his hips pushed forwards again needily, seeing Aodh's smug grin was not helping the pink currently straining his cheeks.
________
"Y-yes."

"Stop talking... and put your mouth to a better use."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down At The Beach   Down At The Beach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Down At The Beach
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next