Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Beach Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:24 am

Demir smirked as his eyes flickered over the beach. He'd set up a couple of driftwood fires in a cluster, all encircled by either large driftwood logs or cheap fold out chairs he'd borrowed from Zo.

For once the club was closed for the night and Demir had decided to have a little fun with the opportunity.

Beach party.

He'd made the arrangements, invited all the club employees, though he just knew that the majority wouldn't turn up. He'd gone out and bought drink for the alcohol drinkers and non-alcohol drinkers alike.

"And let the night begin," he murmured to himself as a couple women stumbled, giggling, onto the beach towards him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Silt padded down to the beach, beside him with a smirking Deacon.

The two of them had crossed paths at the liquor store and Silt had invited the witch down to the beach.

Some of the guys couldn't come down but it would still be a lot of fun, he was sure.

Deacon walked towards the bon fires, bottles of spirits in hand, tonight had gone from boring to far more interesting in a matter of minutes.

"Hey Demir!"

Silt called out, waving across the beach as they neared.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 pm

"Finally!" the Tiger called out, making his way towards Silt.

"And here I thought I'd be made to entertain all these lovely ladies all by myself. Oh, and you bought booze. Should I propose here and now or wait till we're all sufficiently smashed, doll?"

He wrapped an arm around Silt.

"Hey, doll-face. Silt dragged you along, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Silt wrapped a flirty arm around Demir and gave the man's backside a pinch.

"You can propose now but I don't like your odds, get me drunk first.'

He joked with a chuckle before putting the bottles down, everyone could just help themselves.

"Bumped into each other at the liquor store, sounded like fun."

Deacon replied with a grin, he was hoping to get lucky tonight with some fiery local.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:58 pm

"I don't believe we have enough people around to be groping each other just yet. It's no fun without an audience." His hand slid down to Silt's backside, groping a cheek firmly before pulling at his tail.

"There aren't a lot of people here yet. Dario's missing out. I think JC might be coming up, though."

Demir pulled away from Silt and crouched down to snatch up a bottle of coke. He wasn't a drinker.

"I think Liq'll come just to get away from Fawzi. She's been driving him mad with that silent suffering bit she's got going on at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 pm

"I have to get some groping in while I can. I can't stay out too late, I have to pick up Coilean from his play-date."

If things got hot enough he could always call and let them have a sleep over.

"Liq bringing Rai down or is he here for guys night?"

The two of them were rarely apart nowadays.

Doc found himself a comfortable spot on the sand near the fire, he'd get some alcohol into himself then start socializing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:07 pm

"Well, if you're going to grope before everyone arrives, at least grope the fun places. Ass isn't very adventurous, is it, Doll?"

Demir took a few ambling strides backwards then dropped down so he was sitting on one of the driftwood logs he was using as a bench.

"Nah. He was spending the day with Fawzi to try and get her back to how she was." Loud-mouthed hot-headed bitch Fawzi was no longer. Liq was really struggling with his sister's sudden personality change and trying his hardest to draw her back out.

"Hey, d'you invite your neighbour like I told you to? She's cute but looks way too lonely in that big house all by herself all the time."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 pm

"She still not right?"

They'd all been trying to make things easier on Liq so he could help his sister, from what he had heard, she had gone through some traumatic shit.

"Did Liq ask you to take a look at her, Doc?"

The Scott shook his head, drinking straight from his bottle of whiskey.

"Not much I can do for mental wounds, mate. Could medicate her but that's only a temporary fix."

He replied, she needed proper, long term help.

Silt nodded and went to sit beside Demir.

"I did, dunno if she'll be coming down though."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Demir shook his head. "Whatever shit she went through, it was bad. Liq's thinking that it mgiht be more than just rape. The way she acts... It's too severe."

He cracked the bottle top and took a deep swig of the bubbly pop inside.

"If she does come down, we'll have to give her special treatment, yeah, Doll?" Demir licked a drop of pop off his lower lip.

The man's sharp eyes watched a few more women wander towards their cluster of fires.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:21 pm

"Well shit, if that's the case if she does come down I'll give her all the special treatment she can handle."

He didn't know Fawzi well but he didn't wish that sort of thing onto anyone.

"Missed a spot."

Silt purred, leaning forward and licking Demir's lips.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 pm

"Maybe if you annoy her too much, she'll punch you. That'll be one step closer to normal."

He'd suffered Fawzi punching him because he came on too strong more than once before. If someone could manage to draw that reaction out of her, then it would a blessing.

Demir grinned when his lip was licked and he leaned forwards, catching Silt's tongue between his teeth. He bit down until he tasted blood then released the hybrid.

"You've got a bit of something..." He trailed off and gestured to his chin. Silt's bleeding tongue had dripped down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Silt gave a hiss as his tongue was bitten, sucking on it before swiping it across his chin to gather the droplets of blood.

"Getting me or hot and bothered are you?"

He replied with a grin, leaning closer to the fire for heat.

"Got your eyes on anyone tonight?"

He asked Demir, he already had an idea for who he'd like to slither up to for the night. He just hoped they rocked up.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:31 pm

"You just make it so easy to do. I can't help myself."

Demir took another swig of coke and his yes flickered to the Witch sat across the fire.

"Yeah, I might have my eye on someone," he replied, his eyes drifting to the slowly gathering crowd.

"Who are you itching to fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 pm

"You know that tall dark haired guy that's come around a fair few times?"

He replied with a grin, he had been flirting with that guy hard and a fair few clients had been invited tonight so he might get lucky.

"Yours that small blond thing that's been pawing at you this week?"

He asked curiously, trying to think of who Demir would be hunting down.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:38 pm

"Good luck to you, Doll. He's been sniffing after JC as much as he has been you."

Demir reached out to push Silt's shoulder good-naturedly. "Wipe your chin. You've still got blood on it and I dont want you to be getting me all hot and bothered just yet."

He took another deep sip of coke.

"Nah. I haven't been with him in...gotta be over a month now. I know he's gonna be here tonight, though."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:42 pm

"Well I have my fingers crossed."

With Coilean sleeping with Tuzik he hadn't had a good fuck in a long while, it was getting frustrating.

"Oh well, who ever it is, give em a few claw marks for me."

Silt replied with a grin as he wiped his chin, licking the excess off of his fingers.

"Then don't make me bleed, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:45 pm

"If I can get him into my lap by the end of the night, I'll be sure to do that."

His eyes flickered to Doc again. With the way he was chugging down the booze at the moment, he was hoping for the best. When more people started showing up, he was hopeful that the flirting would really begin and he'd get a few passes in; put forward his intentions.

A grin curled the Tiger's lips. "If all goes well, I could even do it in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Doc was really getting into it, there was fire, booze and music and he was making the most of it, besides he was more social when he was drunk so he was trying to get to that point as soon as possible.

Already of few people were seated around him, he chatted and drank quite contently.

Silt caught the direction of Demir's gaze as he looked over a Doc, a smirk spreading across his lips.

"Ohhh, you've been with him have you?"

Silt purred, from what he had heard Doc was pretty good in bed.

"Y'know him and Ian dated for like five years? Could get yourself some pointers."

Silt muttered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:58 pm

"Yeah, I have. It was... Well, I wanna do it again."

Demir leant back, looking up at the stars.

"Aussie Ian? 'Cause I can tell you, English Ian didn't look too knowledgable when the three of us were going at it in the bathrooms at the club. And if it is Aus Ian, I'm not gonna get information out of him. He's so tight-lipped getting anything out of him is like pulling teeth."

His eyes turned to Silt and a little grin curled his lips. "Think you an go make a round of the guests then deliver a message to Doc? Go tell him that someone here wants to bend him over that log and fuck him senseless."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:01 am

"Yeah Aussie Ian, the shifter."

He replied, he had to admit, he had given Ian a few looks over, he wouldn't mind being bent over by that man.

"Now that, I can do."

Silt purred, getting up and taking a few steps away before heading back and biting Demir's lip sharply before heading into the growing crowd with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:04 am

"You're a bitch, Doll-face," he called out after Silt, tossing a pebble at the hybrid.

He licked his aching lip, with a grin on his face. The blood tasted sharp on his tongue.

He wanted someone else's blood filling his mouth. Something that tasted a bit more addictive...

Demir busied himself with people-watching, so it wouldn't look to obvious that he was keeping an eye on Doc to see jjust what reaction he'd have to Silt whispering naughty things in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:09 am

It took around fifteen minutes for Silt to get around and chat before leaning over and whispering in Doc's ear.

He had to make sure it wasn't too obvious since he spent so much time talking to Demir.

The Scott blushed a little, that always happened when he was getting tipsy, the alcohol made him blushy.

A wide grin spread across his lips and he leaned up and muttered something back to Silt, giving the Demon a flirty wink.

Silt made another pass around the group before heading back to Demir. Deacon watched him for a while but it became to difficult to figure out who Silt was talking to about him.

Silt sat back down next to Demir, a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:11 am

Now, that blush was cute.

He wanted to make him blush a hell of a lot more. How red could he make the man?

"Well?" he demanded as Silt approached.

He wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 am

"He said, and I quote word for word."

He replied, clearing his throat dramatically.

"If that's the case they should man up and make a show of it, I'm an exhibitionist anyways and I'm horny, but only if you're cute, no bears."

Silt replied before having a low chuckle.

"I think he's a little tipsy already."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:19 am

Demir laughed loudly.

"Well shit, I hope Tigers are all right."

He scanned the crowd. "Not enough people he-" Demir fell silent, then shot up frmo his seat, throwing his arm over his head to gain someone's attention. "Oi!"

Approaching the cluster was a tired looking Khaliq. The Necromancer gave a drawn grin as he spotted Demir and made his way towards the shifter.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O] Beach Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Beach Party
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next