Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] The Play Date - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm

A small smirk spread across the Elf's lips as he looked down at his Lover.

"We will see if you can."

He replied in a purr, making him walk with a limp for a month was quite a goal, he hoped the man could rise to those expectations.

"What to so when we're on stage..."
He mused for a second, his gaze flicking down to the men on the floor.

"We have quite a few in our command tonight perhaps we should see if Chester's mouth is as greedy as his ass."

He would love to see the boy absolutely stuffed from both ends.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:48 pm

"I don't often break my promises."

It was a goal that he'd struggle to work towards but he'd do his best.

"And if I don't reach that with one fuck, I'll fuck you over and over until you're exhausted." That would definitely leave the man sore. "Perhaps I'll even get Chester to join me in my quest."

Alek pursed his lips a little, turning a critical gaze over to Chester.

"I'm sure we can fit that in. I'd love to see him struggling to breathe through so many cocks."

Yes, that'd definitely find its way into their show.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Lycus purred softly, grinding his body down against the Lycan suggestively.

"Well then I look forward to tonight."

There was no way he would be letting Chester near him in a dominating way, his body couldn't handle that much yet, he would gladly stick to Aleksandr.

The boy of the floor blushed softly as his Master's spoke, he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed as they spoke of what was going to happen to him.

He looked forward to it immensely, any Slave would, but at the same time he hadn't been with them for long and didn't know what they would expect from him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:00 pm

"As you should."

He pushed a hand under the tight leather of the Elf's pants, dipping his fingers between his cheeks to press them to his entrance.

He rubbed gently, smirking a little as he pushed the tips of two into him.

"That's going to be all mine tonight and you'll be feeling it. Every time you move you'll know that I had you there."

He pushed one finger into him deeply before withdrawing and patting the Elf's hip.

"I have my own ideas for tonight, too."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:04 pm

The Elf couldn't help let out a small moan as the fingers were pushed into him slightly, his eyes locking onto Aleksandr's as he looked down at his lustfully.

"Not here."

He warned, his hands gripping onto Aleksandr's and pushing them up against the couch.

"What ideas do you have? I should be our turn on stage soon, then the fun really begins."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Alek's lips curled upwards a little when his hands were pinned.

"I have many ideas."

There were a few things he wanted to test the boy on today.

"Thélo na do póso polloí ánthropoi áplistoi kólo tou boreí na párei." His silver eyes almost glowed.

There were a four people that could be used in that little experiment. It would be interesting seeing how the all found a place, but it was definitely something he wanted to try.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Lycus gave a soft groan as the man spoke, he definitely would like to see that happen, he too wanted to test exactly how much their little whore could handle.

Seeing Chester stretched to his limited would be a rather beautiful sight.

The Elf's own eyes shone back in amusement.
"Defintely, that would be a beautiful sight, I am so glad you thought of it."

He muttered, leaning down to kiss his Lover's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Alek gave a smirk when Lycus groaned.

He had known the man would like the idea of that. Seeing Chester stretched around so many of then would be a beautiful sight.

"Well, I wasn't going to rely on you to think up the interesting things for our Session, was I?" he snorted with a grin.

The Lycan returned his lover's kiss with a gentle little purr.

"We'll push our boy tonight."

Chester would go through a lot tonight but Alek would make sure he'd be okay all the way through it. Chester's health came before other peoples amusement.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:12 pm

"He of little faith."

The Elf replied, leaning down and nipping on his lip sharply, a small smirk curling at his lips.

"Indeed we will, I'd like to find out where his limits are."

They hadn't had the Hybrid for long, it would be interesting to find out just how much the small boy could handle, though from what they knew about him already it would easily be far more than they had guessed.

Chester looked up at the two of them from his position curled up on the floor, he knew tonight would be a challenge but he trusted his two Master's enough to know when he couldn't handle anything more.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:22 am

"You think so? Show me something impressive to make me think differently," he challenged.

If he saw an interesting Session plan thought up and acted out by the Elf, then he would eat his words and lay on his back for the Elf.

"We'll have to be careful. Baby steps."

His lips curled upwards, eyes turning to Chester.

He knew how to be careful. Chester wouldn't be in any trouble.

"Chester, I think your Master wants your attention. Jerk Lycus off for me." His hands broke form the hold Lycus had on him and grabbed his wrists, holding him in place with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

"Not too careful I hope, we have him so that we can play roughly with him."

He replied as he stared down at his Lycan, he didn't want to dote on the boy too much, after all they did get a pain slut for a reason.

Chester looked up brightly, smiling as he pushed himself onto his knees.
"Yes, Master."

He replied his hands reaching down to gently unzip the Elf's fly, his small hands reaching in to pull his Master's arousal from it's leather casing and stroking it firmly, pulling a groan from the Man.

"Using the boy against me already."
He muttered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Alek gave a snort.

"By careful I mean we don't be shoving five dicks in him all at once. We will take stretching him slowly."

One intrusion at a time. That was what he meant by being careful.

"Good boy."

Alek smirked up at Lycus as he gripped his wrists tighter, holding him in place.

"Of course. He's here for our pleasure. Why not take advantage of that?" He'd be using Chester against Lycus all the time.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Lycus chuckled softly as his gaze turned over to the Hybrid.
"I do wonder how many it would take to really make his stretch..."

The boy couldn't help but blush as the two of them spoke, five was a lot, he didn't even know if they would be able to do that, not because of his body's limits but rather their ability to all be positioned so that they could reach his entrance.

Chester kept the movements of his hands going, pumping his Master in long, slow stroke, his other hand moving to caress the man's balls, he wanted to see his Master come because of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:06 pm

"If we find it too difficult, we can use toys to carry on stretching him."

That wasn't a problem. Then they could really see how stretched the boy could get.

"Are you looking forward to it, Chester?" Alek purred softly. "Do you want your Masters to show the world how much you can stretch?"

He was definitely pleased with the idea of that.

The club would be in an uproar at how beautiful the sight would be.

"Make your Master come, Chester. Hard and fast." He wanted to see Lycus writhe above him as he got closer to coming.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:10 pm

The boy squirmed slightly, his thighs pressing together as his arousal stood firm up against his stomach.

"I do, Master, very much so."

He replied, his pale cheeks dusted with pink as his gaze flicked over to the Lycan, everyone here would doubt him and they would each be proven wrong, he definitely liked the sound of that.

He wanted to show the club, and his Masters exactly what he was made of.

The boy gave a small nod, his pace becoming much harder and faster, pumping the Elf at a brutal pace, his free hand palming firmly against his balls, causing Lycus to groan loudly, his eyes glowing as a shudder ran through him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"Do us proud today and you'll get a treat when we get home."

He'd find something to treat him with.

Alek's lips curled into a crooked smirk as he gazed up at Lycus. "Don't you look good like that?" he crooned softly, leaning up to give the man's gentle kisses along his neck.

"Being forced to come by your own Slave's hand."

He leaned up to press a hard kiss to the Elf's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:27 pm

That excited the boy more than anything else, if he did well enough, he would be worthy of a treat.

He didn't like either of the men going out of their way to do things for him but being worthy of such treatment was better than anything he could ask for.

The Boy continued at his pace, hoping to please both his Masters.

Lycus moaned in against his Lover's lips, his hips thrusting into the boy's hand eagerly as his breath quickened.

"I'll pay you back for this Alek."
The man muttered in a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:35 pm

"I'd like to see you try," he chuckled in return.

Alek was getting sure of his position as top of this food chain. He came in top and Chester at the bottom. Ly just floated between them, dominating Chester and submitting to Alek.

His attention turned to kissing along the Elf's throat gently, pausing every now and again to nip his skin lightly.

"How much do you want to come?" he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Shivers ran down his body each time his neck was nipped at, the Lycan knew what the did to him, it was very unfair to be using it against him like that.

"You're a bastard."

He muttered as he bit his lip, trying to hold in another groan but unable to as the Hybrid's thumb rubbed down against his slit.

He could tell the boy to stop but Chester knew how to use his hands well, already he wanted to come and was unwilling to lose the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:58 pm

"I know I am but you love me for it."

Lycus liked Alek as he was. If he changed much he wouldn't be the same Alek that he knew and loved.

"You're enjoying Chester's hands, aren't you? They feel so good against your skin. Rubbing and thrusting. Its enough to make you come, isn't it?" he purred softly.

"Don't hold back for us, Lycus. Come if you really want to. We don't mind. Do we, Chester?"

He turned a smirk down to their Slave.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:02 pm

He hated to admit it but it was true enough, he loved Aleksandr as he was, this was the man who he had obsessed over, the man who saved his life and the man who he gave his body over to.

Chester smiled up at his Lycan Master, a cheeky little grin, he wanted to see his Master satisfied and it was made all the more fun because Aleksandr was including him in his playful teasing.

The boy's hands became faster, more insistent and ultimately more demanding.

It didn't take long for the Elf to give in, moaning out loudly as he spilled into Chester's grasp.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:10 pm

A soft pleased purr sounded as the Elf met his release.

He could feel the Elf's semen dripping down onto his muscular stomach.

"Didn't that feel good? Thank Chester. He was the one that made that happen." A Master thanking his Slave was unheard of but it would still be fun seeing the Elf scoff and pretend that he had gone mad.

"Chester, my stomach's a mess. Clean it up," he ordered, letting go of the Elf's wrists so he could move.

He pat his leather-clad thigh, silently telling the boy to hurry up cleaning him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:15 pm

The Elf snorted softly and moved off of the Lycan as he was freed, he wouldn't be thanking the boy for that, he had not ordered him to do it.

Lycus sat back on the couch comfortably, zipping up his pants and making himself presentable once again.

"Yes Master."

The boy muttered, pushing himself onto his knees and leaning over the Lycan, his pale pink tongue darting out over the man's muscular stomach.

His tongue traced each muscle, dutifully licking up and swallowing all of the mess his mouth encountered.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Alek watched the boy's pink tongue lap over his stomach for a few long moments before his gaze turned to Lycus.

"I plan to show Zakhar's ass off, too. We can fuck Chester and Chester can fuck Zakhar. Both of them will have beautiful stretched asses for everyone to see."

Chester was big. Seeing someone take that would really make their performance.

"It's a shame Belial isn't here. He'll miss his Slave being used."

Oh well. Whatever Belial missed was his own fault.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:25 pm

"Speak the Devil's name and the Devil shall appear."

The Fallen chuckled as he walked towards them, cradling the rather ravaged looking Asher in his arms.

The girl was asleep covered in a multitude of marks he had given her.

Belial smirked as he found spare space on the couch, laying the girl down on the couch to rest as a woman rushed to his side, handing him his drink, as well as handing one to Aleksandr.

"I'm surprised you lot haven't started yet, were you too lost without me to even consider it?"

He asked with a smirk as his hands reached down, stroking both of his Lycans backs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next