Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:51 am

Chester crawled up into his Master's lap eagerly, curling up comfortably as he nestled in against the man's chest with a small purr. He would happily lay like this all day if he could, alas he doubted Aleksandr would let him stay like this for too long at a time, though he managed to steal a lot of cuddles during the night when the man was asleep. Belial payed no attention to his Slave's objections, he had tried to dominate his Pet, so now he would be dominated by his Pet, there was no way out of it. "Coilean, hard and fast, go." He wanted them all to be thoroughly satisfied after this was all over. Belial kissed him back deeply, matching the Lycan's ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:55 am

Alek's fingers curled in the boy's blond hair, a soft smile curling his lips as he cuddled up to him. Coilean gave a soft whine, worried for what he would feel when he set a hard pace. He didn't want his backside to ache too much after this. But he moved obediently, setting a fast pace; thrusting down again Belial then up into Zakhar. The younger of the two Lycan bit firmly into Belial's tongue. This was so degrading. He didnt like being put below the Pet.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:00 am

Chester's bright aqua eyes turned up to his master as a little smile graced his lips, he would savor this time close to his Master simply cuddling up to him. The Fallen moaned as his tongue was bitten, it was obvious that Zakhar was not fond of this arrangement, but frankly he didn't care, the Lycan was lucky this was his only punishment, if anything he was being lenient, if Coilean or Asher had tried to dominate him they would've been far worse off. "Enough of the attitude, this is your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:04 am

Zakhar gave a soft grunt, turning his attention to Coilean rather than Belial. This may be his punishment but he didn't have to like it. He was used to being treated well and being at the top of the Slave hierarchy. He didn't like being lumped down to the bottom. His hips rocked hard against Coilean's, forcing the older Lycan's pace speed up. Alek sighed softly at the sight. Zakhar wouldn't dare behave like that for him. It was worrying that he was behaving like that for Belial.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:13 am

The Fallen's eyes narrowed again, he had warned Zakhar not to give him any more attitude yet he kept it up. "Enough." Belial gripped Zakhar's hair and yanked him down off of Coilean, forcing the man onto the floor, his grip remaining firm as he pushed the man down to kneel. "I gave you a chance to redeem yourself and you throw it back in my face, it's clear that I have doted on you far too much Zakhar." The Fallen was annoyed, the man never normally misbehaved but for some reason he decided to act out today of all days. "You will sit there in silence, not moving, staring at the ground until I tell you otherwise." He growled in a low and dangerous tone, settling back in the chair as he tried to cool himself down.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:16 am

Zakhar couldn't win today. He hadn't said or done anything but look away from Belial so he wouldn't be tempted to say or do anything to be punished for. He didn't want to anger Belial. Now he was being punished for that? "Yes, Master," he mumbled softly, keeping his eyes locked on the ground obediently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:20 am

Belial let out a small sigh as he lay his head back on the cough, returning his hands to Coilean's hips, prompting him to move at a more comfortable pace for the Lycan. He was irritated, he liked doting on Zakhar, the man was his Mate, he couldn't stand it when he acted out like that, it showed all too clearly how much he favored the man over the others, something he tried to avoid doing. It wasn't that Zakhar had turned away from him, it was the fact that he had told Coilean to set the pace and then he took it upon himself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:27 am

The younger Lycan stayed silent as he stared at the floor. He didn't like this at all. He didn't want to be sat here. He wanted to be curled up by Belial's side enjoying his company; kissing and stroking him and being kissed and stroked in return. Coilean gave a soft whine when Belial leaned back and sighed. He leaned forwards, tongue lapping out over the tip of his Master's nose before he nuzzled it with his own nose. He didn't like seeing his Master unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:35 am

Belial let his eyes slide open as he looked up at the Lycan lapping at his nose softly. A small smile graced his lips as he reached his hand up and ran it through the length of the man's hair. "Nomízo óti écho párei malakó sta girateiá mou , Aleksandr ." The Fallen muttered, glancing over at the Alpha as he gave a soft chuckle, he definitely was, he knew that well enough. His Slaves had a certain amount of free will, they could get away with a lot more than he liked to admit. _________________ I think I am getting soft in my old age, Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:42 am

Coilean smiled when Belial did, nuzzling into his neck as his hips continued to rock at his comfortable slow, rough pace. He peppered gentle kisses against his Master's throat and neck. He loved seeing his Master's gentle smile. Alek could only nod in response. Yes, Belial was getting very soft. Perhaps he would have made a very good Master in the past but with these three Alek couldn't see it. They acted out. The only one that hadn't acted out in his presence had been Coilean. "Tous elénchoun kalýtera. Párte makriá ó, ti tous dínei empistosýni gia na energísei me ton trópo me ton opoío parakaló." That was all he could suggest. It was up to Belial to decide whether or not he'd take the advice. _________________________________________________________________ Control them better. Take away whatever is giving them confidence to act the way they please.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:49 am

"Den ítan étsi prin apó tin Fae írthe , kai oi treis tous symperiférthike ápsoga . An kai xéro óti aftó eínai to dikó mou trópo, eímai akrivós étsi polý kourasménos ." He replied, pushing a hand through his own jet black hair before leaning up and pressing a kiss to Coilean's neck. He had been sensing things lately, a great deal of very disturbing things, and as if dealing with the Fae was bad enough, and old friend of his was prowling about, not something he felt comfortable with. ____________________________________________________________________ It wasn't like this before the Fae came, all three of them behaved perfectly. Though I know this is my own doing, I'm just so very tired.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:53 am

Alek gave a snort. "Blaming yourself for their bad behaviour is an act of a pathetic Master," he responded, reverting back to English. If they heard that, perhaps they'd snap back into shape. Not only was he insulting them for being badly behaved, he was insulting Belial for letting them get like that. He was sure that'd get some kind of reaction from them. Coilean whined softly in response to what his father had said. He wasn't badly behaved, was he? Zakhar's fists clenched on his knees and he glared down at the floor. He didn't like anyone insulted Belial.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:59 am

"If it is not my fault then who's is it? Theirs? A decent Master would be able to keep control of their Slaves no matter the circumstances. Perhaps you're right, maybe I am pathetic and it is well within your right as my friend to say such things." The Fallen rubbed a hand over his eyes as he gave a shrug, looking over the club absently. "If I was without my flaws I wouldn't be here, would I?" He muttered, he wasn't referring to this club, but rather, this world.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:02 am

"You're starting to sound whiny," Alek pointed out. "Stop acting whiny and do something about it." If he just whined about his problems, he wouldn't achieve anything. "Take control of them or I may do it for you. Show you how a Master control's disobedient Slaves." He'd have to be careful now. He'd just said he was going to punish another person's Slaves without that person's permission. A dangerous thing to say considering their current location.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:09 am

"It's my right to whine when I feel like it, and right now I am in a fairly foul mood."

It was a rarity that anything ever fazed the Fallen but he fell into these moods often enough.

"Lay a hand on my Slaves without my consent Aleksandr and it will be the last time you have hands."

He warned dangerously, a violent flash filling his purple gaze, no one punished his Slave but himself, regardless of their friendship if Alek stepped out of line like that he would retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:13 am

"That's what I've been waiting for."

Anger was a good sign. It was something other than the whiny self-pity that he had been feeling moments ago.

"Channel that into keeping your Slaves in line and I doubt you'll go wrong."

He was content with Chester. He didn't want any more Slaves to deal with. Alek was merely trying to draw a reaction from the man other than self pity.

"Are you joining us on stage or do you plan to sit and watch us?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:19 am

"I never thought I would find myself taking advice from a pup like you."

The Fallen muttered, looking over at the Alpha as he shook his head, chuckling to himself softly, it seemed it needed a fresh outlook every now and again.

"I'll sit back and watch, someone has to keep and eye on Asher, I don't trust anyone here to keep their hands off of an unconscious girl."

The people here were perverted by nature, there was all the reason in the world not to trust them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:29 am

Alek gave a nod.

"I can understand that." People weren't to be trusted.

"We'll make sure to give you a good show. I'm sure Zakhar will enjoy going unsatisfied as my boy fucks him hard. Do I have your permission to use a cage on him?" He wanted to give Zakhar a rough time for acting out today.

"When Lycus gets his ass back here, we can begin."

Had Lycus been dragged off into a back room or something?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:33 am

The Fallen smirked as Chester looked up at his Master, his cheeks flushing a dark shade of red.

"You can use a cage on him, but I suggest you put a leash on your boy, once they see what he is made of I wont be surprised if someone tries to nick off with him.

How is he so cute and such a slut?"

He really hadn't seen a boy like him before, no one that sweet looking could do what he did.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:39 am

Alek nodded and sent a dark smirk to Zakhar.

He would be in for a really rough time. Zakhar would really have to work for pleasure in this Session.

"I couldn't tell you." He didn't know how such a slut could be so adorable.

He smiled down at Chester, fingers stroking down his stomach slowly before pushing three into his entrance roughly right down to the knuckle.

"I'm just glad he found us." He began thrusting his fingers firmly, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:50 am

Chester looked up at his Master brightly, a small smile gracing his pale pink lips.

A soft purr sounded in the boy's chest as fingers stroked over his body, arching his back to press against the fingers, enjoying these strokes.

The boy gasped softly as the fingers were pushed into him so suddenly, moaning gently and he pushed back down against them, moving his hips with Aleksandr's movements.

Chester leaned forward, nuzzling his face in his Master's next as his forehead was kissed, he too was glad that he had found them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:54 am

"Perhaps when you're in the right frame of mind and start acting like a good master again, I may let you borrow him and play with him."

He'd like to watch Belial play with Chester.

He wouldn't be doing that, though, until Belial started training his Slaves properly. He wouldn't let him boy near an incompetent Master.

The Lycan twisted his fingers inside the boy, purring softly as he watched his fingers push into him.

"I want you nice and hard for when we get on stage," he purred. "I want everyone to see your beautiful cock."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:59 am

"I'll hold you to that, Aleksandr, I'd very much like some time with him."

The Fallen purred softly as he watched the boy, his hands stroking through Coilean's hair idly.

Once he was out of this rut things would get better, he simply had to sort his Slaves out so they were no longer an embarrassment.

The boy cried out softly as the fingers twisted inside of him, the action making his toes curl and a delight shiver run through his spine.

He was still wary of his size but Aleksandr was adamant that it was beautiful, so he had this chance to prove that to himself, knowing that everyone here was going to judge him in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:04 am

"I rarely break promises."

The better behaved Belial's Slaves were, the more likely he was to get some play time with Chester.

He wanted Chester to get used to people other than him adn Lycus. He didn't want the boy to only be tolerant of how he and Lycus did things. Each Master was different.

"I want you to edge yourself until Lycus returns. I want you begging me to let you come by the time we get on stage."

His gaze turned up to Belial. "I plan to use Zakhar in this. I'm not certain about Coilean. He may be of use, he may not."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:11 am

"Use them both how you see fit, however I don't want Coilean being taken by Chester, the boy is impressive and Coilean hasn't had that sort of training.

As for Zakhar, don't allow him to come."

Belial was going to be strict from now on whether is Slaves held a grudge against him or not, he no longer cared.

The boy gave a soft whimper as he wrapped his hands around his member, his small hands making his arousal appear even larger than it already did.

Slowly he began to pump himself in time with the Lycan's fingers, stroking himself firmly, causing a shiver to run down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next