Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:30 am

"Tomorrow he can rest. The day after we can let him have his treat."

It'd be nice to see the boy get excited over a treat. He definitely deserved one after that amazing performance.

"Are you giving your boys a rest or are they going back into training first thing tomorrow morning?" he asked with a little smirk, gaze turning to Zakhar, curled up on the floor, Asher laid out on the couch then to Belial.

Training would be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:35 am

"Have we decided what his treat will be yet?"

He asked, honestly he wasn't quite sure what the boy would respond most too, they hadn't owned him long enough to really get to know what his favourite things were.

"Coilean can have a rest if he wants it, perhaps I will give him to day to go see Moe and the Pups.

Asher and Zakhar are going to go straight into training."

He didn't care how much they fussed, how sore they are, if they had places to be, they were being trained, and they were going to be trained well this time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:39 am

"I'd like to take him out into town and buy him something nice. Is there anything you'd like to do with him one on one? We can make this bonding time as well as a treat."

Alek decided that Chess would like that, too. Being able to bond with him and Lycus would be good.

Zakhar bit his lip to stifle a whine.

He was going straight into training after a Session like that? He wanted a rest. A day to recover mentally from the humility of it.

Coilean pulled back a little to give his Master a shocked stare. He was letting him go see Moe and his grandchildren? The Irishman leaned forwards to give him a deep, thankful kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

"That's a nice idea, I don't know what I'll do with him, I suppose I will let him decide that one, he seems fond of the forest, I might take it out for a walk with me, he can meet all the critters out there and play with them."

Animals were more eager to be close to Elves, perhaps he could coax them into letting Chester have a pat.

Belial ignored the whine from Zakhar, he would learn his lesson and learn it fast, there had been far too many cases where he had given the man and inch of leniency and he had taken a mile.

The Fallen chuckled as he kissed the man back, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

"Behave like you have been doing Coilean and I will let you have days off to go see them far more often, I'd like to see this become a weekly thing, but you have to earn it."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:52 am

"I think he'd enjoy that."

He admittedly didn't know Chester all that well, but he seemed like the gentle type that loved nature.

He could just see him sitting around petting foxes and feral cats and bunny rabbits.

A sparkle entered the Irishman's eye and he gave a bright smile and a little nod.

A weekly thing. He could go see his kids every week. That was a great thought. He'd definitely work hard to get that treat.

Now he had had time to calm down and enjoy the simple things in life, he was appreciating things much more. He loved the idea of grandchildren and he was more than happy to accept Zeke now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:00 am

"I think so too, I really want to get to know him better, it's the little things that count and I don't know anything about him as a person."

He wanted to know the boy's favourite colour, food, what activities he liked, what he was afraid of, all those little things that bring people closer to one another.

"You like that idea."
The Fallen cooed gently, his hands stroking over the man's shoulders, he wanted Coilean to be well adjusted, he needed human interaction not just petplay every day.

As such he wanted to get the man into a routine where on certain days of the week he came out of being a pet and he could be human, walk around, talk to his friends and family and see his children.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:06 am

"I don't know much about him."

That would change. They could go around town and just chat. Get to know each other. Have fun. Do whatever they wanted. It'd be nice.

Coilean gave a yap in response.

Yes, he liked that idea. He really liked that idea.

He missed family interaction a lot. As much as he loved Asher and Belial and Zakhar, he really wanted to see Moe and Aodh and the twins and just sit around with them without being limited to growls, whines and yaps.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:12 am

"We should get him home and put him to bed, he has had a big day."

Lycus wasn't a man that was impressed easily but Chester really had impressed him, the boy had gone above and beyond anything he had ever imagined when he first saw him.

They had asked a lot of him today and no matter the challenge he had done everything they asked without complaint and to near perfection.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:14 am

"Unless there's a reason for you to stay, Belial, I'd like to get home."

He wanted to curl up with Chester and Lycus in his bed and forget the world for a few hours.

Maybe drop Chester in his bed then got for a little fun with Lycus before returning.

His silver gaze dropped to the Hybrid in his arms.

The poor kid looked knackered.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:17 am

"That sounds fine."

Belial replied, he had no further reason for being here and he too would prefer to head home.

"Zakhar, here, we're going home."

The Fallen took little time to gather everyone up, make sure he had contact with each of them before returning Lycus, Aleksandr and Chester to the Alpha's room and bringing the rest back to his own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10