Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

[M] The Play Date - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:30 pm

"If we insult the Devil, will he disappear again?" Alek asked with a smirk.

As unlikely as it was, Alek and Belial had become friends and a little banter between friends was always good.

"That poor girl looks like you've dragged her through Hell. I do hope you've satisfied her well." There was no doubt that he had. Belial seemed like a good Master.

"We were having our own fun before we went up on stage. You should thank Chester. He was kind enough to pleasure your boys for you while you were away."

He said it with the same tone as he would have used if he had told the Fallen that Chester had watered his plants or fed his pet fish.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm

"She gave as good as she got, a nice lost rest as she will be fine."

He replied, leaning over to wipe a smear of blood from her lip, she had taken great joy in biting open his flesh over and over again, a few of the marks still littering his skin but fading fast off of his exposed torso.

"Did he now?"

The Fallen asked, looking down at the blond haired boy, he recoiled against the side of his Master's thigh slightly, not even knowing what he was Chester knew well enough to be wary of him.

"I hope they were worthy of being pleasured."

He added, reclining in his couch, crossing one leather clad thigh over the other as he rested his drink on his knee.

"Zakhar, Coilean, on my heel."

He muttered, he wanted his boys close, sitting directly at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:43 pm

"Zakhar performed well enough to deserve being pleasured," he answered truthfully.

Coilean had been sat silently through the whole thing, not even touching himself but to Alek, that was hardly worth being pleasured.

Both Zakhar and Coilean moved obediently, settling down again at either side of the Fallen, both leaning against his legs and looking up at him, hoping to get his attention. Neither of them moved after that. Just sat waiting silently.

"Chester, suck me." He hadn't bothered tucking himself back into his pants and he was hard again after seeing Lycus come like that. He wanted his own pleasure now.

"Lycus, go sort out the stage. We won't need much more than a few dildo's but feel free to add anything else you may like to see used on any of us."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Belial took a generous sip of his drink before leaning down and pulling Zakhar into a deep kiss, letting the sweet alcohol pass into his mouth and down his throat, warming his body.

He then repeated the process with Coilean, both boys had at least been obedient in his absence, not acting out for Aleksandr or Lycus.

"I'm glad you both behaved well."

He muttered, running his hands through their hair softly.

Chester moved closer to his Master, leaning over the man's body and taking him into his mouth, sucking on his greedily as he lowered his head, taking his length with ease.

"Alright."
The Elf muttered as he pushed himself onto his feet, padding off toward the stage.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Both Lycan swallowed what their Master offered to them, tongues lapping out into Belial's mouth with a low purr.

They smiled, eyes sliding closed as they leaned into the hands stroking them.

They both loved gentle moments like this. Belial could be brutal and very sexually demanding at times but there were moments like this when there was no sex involves. He was gentle and truly happy that they were just there and behaving.

Alek smiled and rested a hand on the Hybrid's blond hair, stroking it back away from his face as he watched the boy take his length.

"And then there were two. I suppose there will be a few people that dismiss Chester immediately. I won't tolerate any abuse thrown at us. If I hear one foul comment about us, I will not be returning."

That wouldn't be a huge problem for anyone but Belial would miss out on seeing the boy at his best under his Master's capable hands.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:05 pm

"Did you two like that?"
He purred, his hands weaving through both their hair affectionately.

"You two, up on the couch, I need to be cleaned."
He muttered with a chuckle as he took a sip of his drink, tipping the rest down his neck, letting it drip down his torso for them to lap up.

His gaze turned to Aleksandr, smirking at the boy bobbed his head eagerly trying to satisfy his Master.

"People will take one look at him and assume what he all did, but you will shut them all up regardless of what they say.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Coilean gave a soft yap and Zakhar answered with a low "Yes, Master."

They both loved getting Belial's attention. It was what their life was dedicated to now as Slaves: being good enough to get the Fallen's attention.

Both of the Lycan gave each other a confused look at the order. Cleaned? But he was perfectly clea- Ah.

They eagerly crawled up onto the couch, lapping at the man's skin, tongue lapping out over the alcohol in the dips of his body.

"I know they will. If their abuse goes beyond denying that he can tolerate what I have for him, I will not tolerate it." If they do anything other than scoff at the boy, he'd flip his shit. If one insult was thrown at the boy, throats would be meeting the floor sans body that they belong to.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Belial gave a pleased moan as the two moan eagerly lapped at his body, their warm tongue gracing over his flesh.

"I'd be interested in seeing what you would do if it did escalate beyond that, normally when someone dies in his club it is me doing the killing."

The Fallen chuckled softly as he lay back against the couch.

"Alice is still annoyed at me for the last mess I made, splattered Asher's old Mistress all over the ceiling."

A sly smirk spread across the man's face, it was definitely one of his finer moments and he didn't mind mentioning it now that the girl was asleep.

Chester gave a soft whimper around his Master's arousal as he bobbed his head slightly faster, trying to mask the noise, he didn't want Aleksandr getting upset because of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm

"It won't be a pleasant sight," he warned.

It was rare he lost his temper but if anyone insulted his boy then he wouldn't be keeping hold of it for long.

Anyone that insulted Chester would be in for a very unpleasant experience.

Alek arched a brow. "All over the ceiling?" His eyes turned up to said ceiling. "I think red would be a nice colour." He didn't ask the reason for Belial killing Asher's previous owner. It wasn't any of his business.

The Lycan stroked the boy's hair gently when he whimpered. "Don't fuss. What I do is my own choice. Be thankful that I think of you highly enough to get upset over people insulting you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:24 pm

"I'll be sure to keep an eye on you in case you go over board, that is... if I feel like stopping you."

The Fallen chuckled and shook his head, if it got entertaining then he would just let the Lycan tear everyone apart.

"Red is a rather lovely colour, one of my personal favourites."

He mused on that for a moment, how pretty this place would look with red walls.

Chester's eye flicked up at his Master adoringly, of course he was honored, but still, seeing his masters upset was something he wanted to avoid.

He would rather bring pleasure, which he intended on doing, the boy bobbed his head faster, his long lapping at the man's length, writhing against his slit firmly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Alek merely gave a half-shrug.

He didn't care whether Belial stopped him or not. Anyone that insulted Chester deserved whatever they got from the Lycan.

"Besides purple, green and yellow."

The Lycan smirked at his friend, settling back in his chair. Blood and bruises: the two perfect things to see on your Slave's body.

Alek gave a soft groan when the boy's tongue thrashed against his slit.

Zakhar pressed a kiss to the Fallen's hip before his mouth brushed lower, pressing to the Fallen's crotch through the leather of his pants, kissing, licking and mouthing at him. Coilean's attention turned to a nipple, tongue playing with the piercing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

"Very true."

He replied, chuckling as he looked over at the Lycan, offering his own smirk in return.

The Fallen gave a low purr as Zakhar and Coilean's mouths lapped at him.
"Make sure you boys don't spoil your appetite, Aleksandr is still going to have some fun with you two."

He muttered, reaching down and unzipping his pants, granting the Russian man access to his body.

"Good boy."

The Fallen muttered, his hand reaching up to stroke over Coilean's hair, he really was wonderfully submissive.

Chester kept increasing his pace, his movements becoming hard and fast as he sucked his Master firmly, his mouth greedily lapping and sucking at him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Zakhar gave a soft snort. He could suck off Belial for the entire day and his appetite wouldn't be ruined.

He was more than ready to have his fun with Alek.

Zak gave a low purr as the Fallen unzipped his hands. His tongue lapped out over his flesh before taking him into his mouth, sucking gently, licking and letting his teeth scrape firmly over his skin.

Coilean's eyes slid shut when he was stroked, teeth clamping down around his nipple sharply and tugging harshly at his piercing.

They both wanted to see their Master moan and writhe under their attentions and it was a common fact between the three Slaves that Belial loved rough treatment. None of them were scared of using their teeth.

Alek groaned softly, hips rocking up into the Hybrid's mouth as his movements became more demanding.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Belial moaned as teeth scrape over his nipples and tugged at his piercing, his Slaves were definitely getting more sexually aggressive, he liked it, as long as they did what they were told he didn't mind them playing roughly.

Chester gave into his Master's more demanding movements, bobbing his head as hard and as fast as he could managed, taking him deep into his throat with each downward thrust, swallowing around the length of his shaft.

He wanted to see his Master come, he wanted to savor and taste it.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Both Lycan smirked a little when Belial groaned.

They loved hearing their Master's pleasured noises. It mean that they were doing their job well.

Zakhar pulled away from his Master's arousal to bite into a patch of skin above it hard enough to taste blood. He watched the blood trickle down his skin and over his member for a long moment before taking him in his mouth again.

The younger of the two Lycan leaned over, his hand brushing over Coilean's back as he kept his mouth occupied, stroking down over his back, pulling at the tail in his backside until it slid out of him, dropping it to the couch so he could thrust two fingers until him.

The older Lycan groaned against his Master's chest, hips rocking back against Zakhar's fingers.

Alek gave a low purr as the Hybrid began swallowing around him with every thrust.

Gods, that felt good.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Belial groaned as his pelvis was torn open, his hips bucking up into the man's mouth eagerly.

His purple gaze flashed as his Pet's tail was pulled out, he hadn't permitted it to be removed at any point.

"Zakhar."

He growled, staring down at the man in annoyance, he wasn't about to let the man get away with doing what ever he wanted.

Belial placed his foot in the middle of the Russian man's chest and pushed him back away from his arousal firmly.

"On your knees, don't touch yourself."

He muttered as his own hands slid down Coilean's cheeks, pushing two fingers into him as he worked his backside, stretching it out slightly.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:49 pm

The younger of the two Lycan grunted when he was pushed back.

He didn't look too pleased about being forced away from the Fallen but he moved onto his knees obediently, arms moving behind his back, clasping each wrist. His eyes turned to the ground and he stayed still and silent.

Coilean whimpered softly then Zakhar's fingers were torn from him, shifting a little in discomfort.

That didn't last for long, though. As soon as the Fallen's fingers pushed into him and began working him firmly, he gave an eager groan.

His hips rocked back against the man's fingers eagerly. That felt good.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Belial didn't care if Zakhar was pleased or not, he was not the Master here, he had no power of Coilean unless he gave it to him, he had to remember that now that the Fae were gone, he wasn't the Master any more.

Once the Lycan was stretched he pulled the man into his lap.

"Ride me."

He muttered, guiding the man's hips down onto his arousal slowly, it was a rarity that he took Coilean as such he was rather gentle with the man most of them time.

"You're not his Master any more Zakhar, remember that next time you think it is appropriate to act out like you did.

Now, if you can behave yourself you can come back up here, misbehave again and I will make you regret it."

He muttered, his eyes narrowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:59 pm

The Irishman's arms rested around the Fallen's shoulders and he gave the man a small smile as he slowly pushed himself down onto his arousal.

A soft moan sounded from him.

This wasn't s common occurrence. Over time Coilean had been getting less and less sex and he was fine with that. It was common enough for Pets to only get a little sexual activity and he had fallen into that role well enough.

His hips rocked slowly, adjusting to being stretched like this for a few moments before the speed of his hips sped up.

Zakhar looked ashamed rather than annoyed now. He had taken Coilean's tail out without permission. Acted without his Master's command. At the time he hadn't realised that but now he felt back.

He crawled back up to nuzzle into Belial's neck, whining softly as he kissed at his throat. "I'm sorry, Master."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:06 am

Belial would let Coilean set the pace, he wanted his Pet to be comfortable with this, it had been a long time since he had entered him.

When the younger Lycan crawled back upto him and whined, nuzzling into his neck he placed his hand under his chin and drew him in for a kiss, his hand gracing over the man's cheek.

"It's alright, we went without me for a very long time, adjusting back will take a while."

Chester took his Master into his throat as hard as he could, his hands caressing the man's balls firmly as he moved, his tongue thrashing against him, urging him to come hard.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:12 am

Coilean was slow and almost hesitant with his pace. He hadn't been allowed to set the pace before.

Zakhar had been very demanding and brutal when they had been together. He had enjoyed it for the most part. it had made him more obedient. Now he took his Master's orders with very little complaint or reaction. Being allowed to set his own pace was strange.

Zak moaned softly into the kiss, leaning into it eagerly.

He pressed kisses down his throat, nibbling gently on his collarbone before dipping lower, teeth latching onto a nipple.

Alek groaned as the boy became more demanding still. He had been watching the scene play out in front of him, growing hotter and hotter the longer the scene went on. When Belial had kicked Zakhar away from him he had hoped for a punishment for the Rus but no such luck.

With a soft breathy moan the Grecian man came hard.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:22 am

Chester coughed softly as Aleksandr released hard in his throat, swallowing what was offered up without hesitation before lapping his tongue over his Master's length, cleaning him of any mess left behind.

"Come on Coilean."

He muttered, gripping the man's hips and guiding his movements to be a little firmer, more confident.

The Fallen groaned as his nipple was latched onto, he was surprised he even had nipple felt after how much his Slaves had taken to biting them.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:26 am

"Good boy," Alek crooned, stroking the Hybrid's head gently.

The Irishman gave a low moan when his hips were guided to speed up a little. He nuzzled into the Fallen's neck as his hips rocked against him.

Zakhar tugged at the Fallen's piercing firmly until the skin tore around the bar. His tongue laved over the torn flesh, nipping it and probing it with his tongue. The experience would be fairly painful.

He was pleased that his Master was a Painslut. It made pleasuring him easy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

Chester licked his lips and nuzzled into his Master's touch, smiling up at him softly, pleased with how he had pleasured the man.

The Fallen hissed softly as his nipple was torn open, his hips jerking up into Coilean roughly as he quickened their pace again.

"Zakhar, on Coilean's lap facing me, lets make the puppy purr."

He muttered with a smirk, he wanted two men in his lap, each of his Slaves would be entered and each would be pleasured by him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:45 am

Alek patted his thigh. "Up onto my lap. You can warm it until Lycus gets back." He wanted Chester curled up in his lap so he could cuddle him and play with his hair.

Coilean gasped when the Fallen's hips thrust up against his firmly. He groaned softly as the harder pace continued. Dia. That felt good. He had been hesitant to go to a pace like this but it felt so good.

Zakhar pursed his lips against Belial's nipple as he sucked on it. He knew what that meant. He didn't feel pleased with being fucked by a Pet. They were much lower down on the food-chain than Slaves.

But he moved obediently after a little grumble, sliding into Coilean's lap and pushing down onto his arousal firmly. He at least wanted a lot of pleasure and a nice rough pace if he was going to be fucked by the Pet.

He leaned forwards for a rough, demanding kiss from the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next