Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu'Silt

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Silt was glad that Dario didn't argue, he didn't have the strength for it tonight, he just wanted to be looked after.

The demon tried to sit up as he was coaxed, hissing out in pain as his body protested. He hadn't been fucked by a supernatural in a long while, it took a bit to get used to the brutality of it.

He held onto Dario as he sat up, his lips pursed to stop him from cursing and causing a scene.

"Shower sounds good."

It sounded amazing, hot clean water, he definitely wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Dario shifted to stand and held his hands out for Silt.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He would offer it even if Silt didn't want it.

Poor guy definitely got fucked hard last night. The least Dario could do was offer him what help he could.

He could scold him for being reckless later when he was feeling less shitty.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Silt tried to stand up and walk on his own but everything ached, if he tried to walk it was going to take years to get out of the club.

"...yeah..."

He muttered softly, not thrilled about being carried but it was less painful than trying to tough it out on his own.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Dario's lips quirked upwards slightly as he picked Silt up carefully.

He carried the Demon through the hallway and into the small shower room they had. Sometimes things got messy in the club and the strippers always needed somewhere to freshen up.

He set Silt down in a shower cubicle. "Stay here. Get the water nice and hot, I'll be back."

Dario disappeared for a few moments to retrieve Silts clothing before returning, setting the clothes on the counter then stripping quickly, stepping into the cubicle and closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Silt's tail kept him standing as it propped itself against the floor and kept him balanced.

He turned the water on as hot as it could go and stepped in, groaning as the hot water beat against his sore body.

The Demon hissed as the water slid between his cheeks and hit the sore skin of his entrance. He was glad that he healed fast, now that his body wasn't hibernating he would heal fairly quick.

He looked up at Dario as the man joined him, he looked sore and tired but the heat gave him more life.

"Thanks."
He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:00 pm

The man stepped into the hot spray.

He raised a hand to gently wipe away some of the dried blood on his cheek.

"So messy. What did you do, bite his cock off?"

He didn't know whether he wanted an answer to that question or not.

Dario began carefully cleaning Silt's body, staring with his face and slowly working his way down his body.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 pm

He had forgotten about all the blood on his face and chest, he must have looked like he had emerged from a horror movie.

"No...I bit his ass while rimming him..."
He replied, close enough though.

Silt had made a real mess of that Vampire's ass, he hoped the man would be as sore as he was for a few days.

The Demon gave a purr and leaned into the hand touching his face.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Dario snorted softly with a grin.

"I am definitely going to have to be careful with you when we move onto ass worship," he chuckled, his fingers running through Silts hair to wash the blood out of it.

"You bite my ass like that and I'll make sure you wont be walking for a good long while."

Dario moved down the Demon's chest, dropping to his knees as he reached his stomach.

The man's hands were careful as they cleaned between his cheeks as gently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:08 pm

Silt stood still and let Dario clean him, enjoying the feeling of the hot water and it rapidly warmed his body.

"He wanted it, bit his ass like that about four times before he came."

The demon couldn't help but chuckle as he recalled parts of the night.
"You would have appreciated how much he trembled when he finally pulled away from my mouth."

He could still recall the man's legs shaking as he tried to stand.

Silt purred as arched his body in against Dario's hands as the man washed him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:11 pm

"Sadomasochistic Dom?"

Dario had heard of them but never actually met one. It was a pretty interesting concept.

The human grinned darkly. "Trembling is always a good thing after an intense orgasm. I love seeing my subs tremble as they try to get the bearings."

He loved seeing how much his teasing made someone react when they were playing with him.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 pm

"I think he might have been a sub at one point, the way he moved at some points seemed submissive."

The way he had saddled his face and cried out, tossing his head back, it all screamed submissive, he was rather an odd man.

"Speaking of which, just out of curiosity, have you and Hayden...been intimate yet?"

He couldn't help his curiosity, he hadn't seen the boy up close but he had been shown pictures on Dario's phone, the boy seemed so fragile.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:21 pm

"Transitioning from sub to Dom takes a lot."

Dario was rather impressed about that. Subs changing to Doms was an incredible thing for Dario to witness.

The man's lips quirked upwards.

"Not yet, but we're working up to it." They were close to being able to do it.

Dario hoped that soon the two really could be intimate like they both wanted.

"He's a good submissive bitch." Hayden was a wonderful little sub.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 pm

"More so when you factor in age, he was only a couple of hundred years old so I guess the mindset was still fairly pliable.

I don't think I could Dom any more, been a sub for thousands of years, gets kinda hard to change your ways."

He replied with a little shrug.

"You'll get there, he is only young, probably doesn't have much experience."

He wouldn't really know, he wasn't allowed to meet Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Dario grinned darkly, allowing himself to swat the Demon's thigh.

"Do you think I would let you be a Dom? I have too much fun seeing you on your knees."

When Dario was pleased that Silt was clean, he stood up and turned off the shower. He reached out for a towel and began drying Silt off slowly and carefully.

He lifted one of Silts legs, drying his foot then moving up his leg slowly.

Dario chuckled softly. "I'm the one being patient. Hayden wants to jump into it. I'm making sure he's well prepared."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Silt gave a dark smirk of his own.
"You think you could stop me if I wanted to Dom? I might hold it back but I'm a lot stronger than you Dario."

He replied, even now when he could barely move he would be able to fend off the human if he wanted to.

The Demon chuckled and shook his head.
"Has he seen your dick? You would tear him up, silly kid."

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 pm

"No." He knew he wouldn't be able to stop Silt if he really wanted to Dom.

"But I know how addictive the feeling of being used is for you. You crave that feeling an you wouldn't get that if you dominated. You would be without the rush you felt as someone holds you down by your hair or slaps you for misbehaving or orders you to do something."

Dario knew how the mind of a sub worked and he knew it very well.

"He's stretching nicely. He'll be ready soon." They were both looking forwards to that time.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 am

"You know Subs too well, though you are one of the best Doms I've had.

I don't think I could bring myself to try and dominate you."

He could act defiant and be a brat sometimes but he would never go that far, not with Dario, he was a strict Dom and his punishments could be harsh but at the end of the day when it was all done he was the type to scoop you up off of the floor and clean you up, he could break you, but would never leave you damaged.

The demon smiled softly as he was dried off, the colour returning to his skin.

"Feeling a lot better now." Sore but alert at least.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 am

Dario didn't have it in him to leave people damaged.

He broke people and he did it thoroughly, but he never did a shoddy job of taking care of them afterwards.

"One of the best Doms? Should I feel insulted?" he asked with a soft chuckle as he began to towel dry Silt's long hair.

When he was done drying him up the best he could, Dario combed his fingers through Silt's hair gently to get rid of the knots.

"That's good to know. You're looking better. Got some colour in your cheeks again." He patted a cheek gently with a smile before he turned his attention to drying himself up.

"Give me a moment and we'll get you dressed and back home."
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:49 am

Silt gave a soft snort.
"Fine, the best Dom I've ever had. I think I'm a good judge of that too, had thousands of Doms at this point."

He was quite the little slut back home, but what else is there to do when you're stuck in Hell.

Spending your life fucking is pretty much as good ad it gets.

"I appreciate all this help Dario. When we get to my place just stay close okay? Humans aren't meant to be allowed up there and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea."

Dario wasn't a meal or a threat to their way of life, just a guest who was well aware of their existence.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:56 am

"For someone who's had thousands of Doms, it takes a lot of effort to get you to fall into submissive habits."

Silt had been a bitch to train into the sub that he was today. He'd been a stubborn little shit when he had first gotten together with him.

Dario's lips curled upwards. "I'll be the token human there, then?"

A place where humans weren't supposed to be. That sounded both scary and exciting.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:01 am

"I've never submitted to a creature weaker than me before, I'm use to men who could crush me if they wanted to.

It took a little while for you to prove yourself."

He replied with a little shrug, he wanted to know that if he was submitting that he was doing it for the right person.

"Yeah you will be, stick close and you'll be fine, even in the supernatural world, people don't tend to mess with Demons we not exactly common and we are much older than most others."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:07 am

"I guess I'm living proof of the phrase 'there's always a first time for everything.'"

He was the first human that Silt had ever submitted to in his thousands of years alive. That was an incredible realisation for the human.

"I didn't really plan on wandering."

A little white lie, but what did that matter?
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 am

"Glad to hear it, don't really want a vampire to think you're food or a Lycan to decide you're prey."

It was dangerous to bring Dario to the coven, he knew that, but he wasn't getting back any other way, plus the man was safe with him.

"Shame you're not one of us, I think you would really enjoy it up there, the coven is quite a nice place."

He doubted that Dario had ever set foot in a mansion before.

"Speaking of Vampires, how's Rayner going?"

He asked as he watched the man dress.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:27 am

"I doubt I'd make a good snack," he snorted.

Dario sucked his teeth at the mention of him not being a supernatural creature. He didn't really like to be reminded too much about his non-supernatural status.

"Rayner's doing really well. He's settling into life pretty well. Even better since Pina and Desi...left."

Everyone had been more relaxed since those two had become a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

"They left? Well then that is good news then, I bet the apartment was getting a little crowded."

Silt nodded softly at the memory of the sickly looking Vampire.

"If he keeps drinking blood hopefully his beastial side will calm down and fade away.

He will be able to function much better when his human side is back in control."

He couldn't imagine what had been done to the young vampire to cause such a state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: