Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Where Is The Fun?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

[O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:38 am

"It was getting pretty crowded," he agreed with pursed lips.

It had become tense; a terrible place to live in the last few weeks. But since Pina and Desi had left it had brightened up again.

Between him, Hayden and Ray, they were doing really well in making the little place a great home for them.

Ray was getting better every day.

"We're all really happy with his progress. He comes to us and starts conversations now. He's getting confident."

Dario helped Silt dress carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:57 pm

"That's good to hear, at least with you two caring for him we don't have to worry about him getting into trouble."

He could only imagine how volatile the Vampire had been, he was starved and surviving only because of his beast, there was no doubt in Silt's mind that he had killed many times in the past.

"Vampires in that state don't last long, I am surprised that he got this far without being hunted down."

He murmured, groaning softly as Dario helped him into his clothing, his limbs ached horribly and trying to move them was uncomfortable, especially his arms, they had been bound for so long.

Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:06 pm

"We haven't had any trouble from him at all."

Ray had been a perfect angel for him and Hayden in his time with them. He hadn't caused any trouble or done anything that he or Hayden had disliked; except for smashing that glass in the beginning. But that was Dario's fault and he didn't blame Ray at all.

"He found out quite a bit about himself. He's an author in Russia. Published quite a few crime novels in his time."

He would have to see how far along Ray had gotten with translating them. He wanted to be able to read them.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 pm

"I was a little worried leaving him with you, the temptation of living around humans might have been too much for him.

If it hadn't worked out I would have taken him back with me and tried to find someone more suitable."

Silt wasn't around enough to look after someone who needed constant care.

"An author, that is interesting. His memories will come back the him the more he feeds and sates the blood lust."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 pm

"I think that decision would have made it worse."

Dario patted Silt's shoulder as he finished dressing him and stood up to pull his own jeans on.

"We treat him like any other person. We don't treat him like he's going to snap any time and attack us so he doesnt have to worry about it as often. The more relaxed he is, the less likely it is to happen."

If Ray wasn't treated like he was a beast, he wouldn't have to constantly worry about it. The more he worried, the more likely he was to pick up on little things that could set him off and be set off.

"Lets get you back to yours."

Dario turned around and crouched in front of Silt. Piggybacking was a little less embarrassing than bridal style.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 pm

"Hence why I wouldn't be able to care for him, it's kind of hard to look past it when you know more about Vampires.

Being with you and Hayden is probably why he has made such a good recovery, even other Vampires would probably treat him differently to how they would treat their own."

Dario had a nurturing heart, he knew how to fix people when they were broken, it was what Rayner needed most.

"Its a little way out of town, I doubt you can carry me the entire way."

He muttered as he slowly moved to perch on the human's back.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Dario just did what he could for the fledgeling.

"I'll be fine. You're not that heavy."

Silt wasn't the heaviest person he'd carried around.

Dario stood, with Silt on his back, and padded out of the shower room. He was down the hall and out of the club before Head Bitch could see him and stop him.

Then he was strolling down the street slowly.

It was a nice cool, breezy night tonight.

"Where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Silt gave a soft chuckle as they sneaked out of the club and out onto the street.

"Head toward the edge of town."
He instructed, pointing down which road to take.

"It's down a tucked away road in the forest."

He murmured, he would show Dario the way, it wasn't somewhere that people would just end up by accident, it was purposely hidden away where no one would go.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Dario followed Silts instructions as they were pointed out to him.

"Secret hideaway, huh? Spooky," he chuckled softly.

A secret hideaway for all the Supernatural creatures to gather when they needed to. It was kinda creepy.

"Anything I should know about the place before I get there?"
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

"It's a sanctuary where we can be ourselves without having to worry about exposing our existence to humans.

Not all supernaturals are strong and resilient so they need protection, spooky hideaways a kinda a necessity."

They couldn't have humans running around the mansion opening windows and burning Vampire's alive in their beds or getting hunted by Lycans.

"The forest is full of Lycans, Elves, Fairies and Gods know what else, best to stick to the path."

Silt wasn't in the best condition to be fighting people off.

"If anyone confronts you about why you're here, just tell them you belong to me.

Just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean they aren't around, your senses just aren't good enough to notice them."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm

"Faeries?"

Faeries existed? He could get Vampires, Demons, Werewolves. But Faeries? They just seemed like a bedtime story that girls were obsessed with. But they were actually real?

"Save my skin by claiming to be yours," he muttered to himself.

A little shift in ownership to make others back down if they wanted to cause trouble. Easily done, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Silt snorted a chuckle.
"Cool with Vampire and Lycans but you're surprised by Faeries?"
He asked, shaking his head.

"They are nasty little things too, not all of them are pleasant like human tales. Nearly every mythical creature you all think are fake are real to some extend.

Angels, unicorns, dragons, they all exist, some of them are extremely rare and you would never see one but they are real."

He replied with a soft smile.
"The supernatural world has strict rules when it comes to ownership, normally people back down if someone else has a claim, otherwise they risk being attacked.

That's why you never mess with someone's Mate, it's an easy way to get yourself killed."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

"A little," he admitted.

He was just being dragged further and further into the Supernatural. It was strange knowing that everything that he had believed to be absolute bullshit was turning out to be the truth.

"So I just claim I'm your little human piece of ass for the moment and I'll be safe from everyone else trying to muscle in?"

He didn't particularly wanted to be attacked or dragged off to do unfavourable things to.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:14 pm

"Pretty much."

He muttered as he leaned his head up against Dario's shoulder and nuzzled in against him.

"So many of these people had bad experiences with humans that having one around here that is being controlled by another supe can appear threatening.

At the end of the day, everyone just wants to know they are safe, plus, I'll kick the ass of anyone who tries anything funny."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:17 pm

"If you really take me as your piece of ass I'll show you who's the real piece of ass here."

His hand slid up the Demon's thigh to grip the upper part of it firmly. He'd seen the damage he'd gotten from the Vampire. He knew not to just reach out and grab his ass.

"If someone takes me to you, do I have to kneel down and call you master?" he asked with a grin.

It would be amusing to see Silt's reaction to him acting subservient instead of his usual dominance.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Silt was thankful that his backside remained untouched, it was aching and he didn't particularly want to be groped.

The Demon smirked and nestled his face in against Dario's.

"No, but I know I would get a kick out of that if you did."

He replied with a grin, he would be fun seeing Dario at his feet, not that he would be able to handle that for long periods of time, he liked the man being dominant.

"Over there."
He murmured, pointing toward the break in the trees, you could see the mansion from this part of the road as they crossed through the gates.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 pm

"I wouldn't let you have your fun for long."

He liked seeing Silt at his knees. The switch in dominance for any period of time would be a strange experience.

"Wow, holy shit." That place was huge.

It made his look like a little beach hut.

Silt lived here? Lucky bastard. Living here must have been such a huge luxury.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 pm

"Just go through the main entrance then head upstairs, I'm on the third floor."

He muttered as he cuddled in against Dario, he could only imagine what Dario thought of this place.

"Pretty much all the supernaturals of Catania live here at one point or another.

It's owned by the oldest Vampire currently living, pretty sure that three of the oldest Lycan live here too. The Lycan pack is getting pretty big here, the woods are not somewhere you want to go wandering in on a full moon."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Dario did as told, pausing as he entered the vestibule.

Holy shit. The vestibule alone had to be way larger than an entire floor of his apartment block. it was absolutely huge.

He moved after a moment, heading up the stairs as told.

Dario wandered own the hallways in the third floor, waiting for Silt to point out his room.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:35 pm

"Don't go near the marked door."

He warned softly, the door at the end of the hallway was clearly marked with runes and writing.

Luckily he couldn't sense Belial's presence in the mansion at the moment.

"This one."

He muttered, pointing toward his bedroom.
He had a four person room to himself since he had been assigned the room.

Most of his money from work went into getting stuff to fill the room with. He had gotten himself a television as well as a few small luxuries, grudgingly the Fallen had given him some money to get human clothing.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Dario opened up the door when it was pointed out then paused.

As soon as the door began to creak open, a loud growl sounded from inside the room.

"Silt?" he murmured a the growling didn't stop.

Silt hadn't mentioned having a pet before. So, what was growling?
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Silt perked up as he heard the growling.
"Coilean got into my room again."
He muttered softly.

"Coilean, down boy! Dario is a friend, I got hurt and he is helping me."

He told the Lycan, last thing he needed was the Dario getting himself bitten.

"Stop your growling he is allowed to be here."
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm

The growling lessened when Coilean heard Silt's voice, but it didn't stop.

"Coilean?" Dario asked, deeming it safe to open the door properly now the growling had lessened.

Dario paused once again when his eyes settled on the creature on the bed. He had expected an actual dog. Not a handsome red head laying out on the bed completely naked bar a pretty red tail and a collar.

Wow, was all the human could think.
Back to top Go down
Cu'Silt

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 pm

"Coilean, this is Dario. Dario meet Coilean."

He muttered, smirking softly at the look on Dario's face, the pup was quite an impressive creature.

"Coilean move over, I need to lay down."

He instructed the Lycan who was currently sprawled out over the length of his bed.

"Dario is a good human, remember that sick Vampire I told you about? Dario is caring for him now."

Silt spent many nights sprawled out in his bed with Coilean curled up next to him, he would sit and tell the pup all about his day while petting him.
Back to top Go down
Dario Corvi

Dario Corvi

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Coilean huffed when he was told to move over.

He kept his silver eyes on the human as he shifted obediently and waited for Silt to be set down.

When Dario turned around and set the Demon down on the bed, Coilean was sprawled out again, laying on Silt's stomach and chest. His tongue laved out over the Demon's neck.

Dario stood next to the bed, just watching. There wasn't any room for him to crawl in with Coilean sprawled out like that, legs over one side of the bed, torso pinning Silt down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Where Is The Fun?   [O] Where Is The Fun? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Where Is The Fun?
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: