Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Beach Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:26 am

"Oh, I'm not just going to leave you like this. I'm too ruel for that."

One arm slid around Doc's waist and hosited the man up as he stood. He set Doc on his feet and dragged him towards the two strippers still sat chatting with each other.

"So, I was thinking that maybe I wanted to-" Liq paused in what he was saying, looking up as the Shifter approached.

Demir took a seat on a log and nudged Doc to sit on the sand between his legs.

"Hey, Demir." Liq raised his brandy bottle in greeting. "Doc."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 am

Doc gave a small yelp as he was hoisted up and grudgingly was dragged toward the group.

He gave Demir a dirty look as he sat down in the sand, he clearly wasn't happy about the pause in their fun.

"Hey."

He replied, biting on his lip piercing and shuffling a little to get himself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:34 am

"Don't give me that look."

Demir leaned down, his arms sliding under Doc's and reaching for the zipper of his jeans. "I told you I wasn't just going to leave you."

He grinned against the back of Doc's head as his hand slid into Doc's jeans, the tips of his fingers teasing lightly over the Witch's head.

"So what did we miss?" Demir asked in the same light tone he'd use if he wasn't currently teasing a man's cock in the middle of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:38 am

Doc knew he was in trouble as soon as those hands slid around him, he didn't handle teasing well, it was one of the easiest ways to get him frustrated and desperate.

The light brush of fingers against his tip made his toes curl inside his heavy boots. He leaned back against Demir, leaning up and nipping at the man's neck before chewing on his own lip again.

He at least wanted to appear a little social as his stormy blue eyes turned back to the group reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am

Liq shrugged. "I was just about to proposition Silt for the hottest fucking sex he's ever experienced, but the moment's dead now."

You could tell from his dry tone that that wasn't the truth.

Liq's gaze turned down to Doc, watching the man bite his lip and squirm a little in the sand. He could all too clearly picture himself in that position, with Rai teasing him mercilessly.

"Looks like Liq likes seeing this. Pull down your jeans, let him see everything," Demir murmured in Doc's ear.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 am

Silt poked his tongue out and huffed, as if fucking him was something completely out of the question.

On the other side of the group Doc's eyes hooded lustfully.

At that order Doc's breath shook, he hadn't stripped in public before, but he could see Liq watching him, in the dark it was hard to see, but a soft blush spread across his cheeks.

He rarely got embarrassed, but aroused was a totally different story.

With slightly shaky hands he reached down and slowly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling down his zipper made him hyper-aware of the situation and he would have sworn that he could hear each of the zipper's teeth pulling apart as his revealed himself.

Beneath his jeans he was bare and with a small shuffle his crotch was fully on display, his arousal standing hard and desperate against Demir's gentle fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 am

Liq kicked sand playfully in Silt's direction at the huff. "Watch it. I know a lot of people that would kill you for reacting like that."

Demir grinned widely as Liq's eyes roamed over Doc's newly revealed skin. "I think he likes what he sees," the Shifter purred.

His nails scraped teasingly up Doc's member.

"So what were you saying when we interrupted?" Demir prompted.

Liq shrugged and toyed with the mouth of his bottle. "I want a change. I've been meaning to talk to Rai about it, but I want your opinions first."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:58 am

"Then don't tease me with sarcastic hot sex."

He replied, flicking sand back. Having sex with Liq sounded like a fun experience but he knew it was never gonna happen, Liq had barely flirted with him before.

Doc gave a struggled moan as his member was scraped, that paired with his words had the Witch writhing in the sand, barely able to keep still.

"What sorta change?"

Silt asked, his eyes gravitating toward Doc too, he did have a thing for red-heads.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:04 am

Liq toyed with the bottle a little more.

Was it best to broach the subject carefully or just lay it out on the table. It was a big change...

Demir kept his eyes on Liq as he teased the Witch. His fingers continued to stroke over Doc's member as his other hand moved to Doc's mouth. He pushed two fingers in and pressed down on the Witch's tongue.

All movement ceased a moment later. Liq had decided on the blunt option.

"I want to give up stripping and move up to the mansion with Rai."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:07 am

Doc gave a muffled moan as fingers were pushed into his mouth, still he sucked on them firmly, biting down on the digits, not paying too much attention to the chatter happening around him.

Silt on the other hand almost choked on his drink and he looked up at Liq.

That was...hugely unexpected.

"Seriously? But you're like the most popular stripper Zo has? Why would you wanna give that up."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:12 am

"It's just..." Liq huffed and looked up at the sky. "Stripping can be fun. At times. But... It's just gotten less fun. I don't enjoy it like I used to."

He swirled the liquid in the bottle then lifted it up to take a big gulp.

"And, because of alll the shitty hours, I spend more time away from Rai than I'd like. Working nights when your partner works dayys fucking sucks."

The man's broad shoulders shrugged. "I've gotta talk to Rai before I decide anything solidly, anyway."

Demir, who'd been sat silently listening to Liq's explanation, gave a little grin. "You do what you want. We'll keep the club going. I'm sure Silt will love all the extra stage time."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:19 am

Deacon, growing bored of being ignored bit down roughly on Demir's fingers, he wanted to be touched more.

"Exactly, you do what you want man, if you change your mind the club isn't going anywhere.

Be warned though, totally going to try to muscle in on yours and Dario's bondage routine."

Any chance to be tied up and played with was going to be fought over.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 am

Demir hissed when he was bitten. He withrew his fingers from Doc's mouth then slapped the Witch's cheek; hard enough to stun and sting, but nothing more than that. "Watch it, Doll," he warned.

He held up his fingers to the Witch's mouth as his fingers began to play over his member again. "Kiss 'em better."

Liq's gaze was lusty and longing as he watched Doc. He did turn his attention to Silt at the warning, though. He laughed.

"Have at. I get enough of that at home."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 am

Doc jolted when he was slapped, people so rarely went for the face.

His tongue lapped out when the fingers were held to his lips, kissing them in apology, his tongue encircling them to sooth the tender skin.

Doc was worked up, when he got like this he was insatiable and demanding.

"With Coilean off with his new puppy boyfriend I get no action outside the club."

Silt muttered, his eyes turning back to Doc as well.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:32 am

"Good boy."

Demir's hand slid down Doc's cheek to encirle his neck. He didn't even apply pressure, just left his hand on the Witch's throat.

Liq and Demir shared a laugh at Silt's expense.

"Poor Doll-face, you getting lonely? Maybe you should put an add out? 'Horny hole looking for big dominant cock.'" Demir grinned and made a show of rocking his hips, grinding then against Doc's back. "I bet dozens of men will come to you if you put up a picture. You've got one of those fuckable mouths. I could drive down your throat all night."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:36 am

Doc purred, his vocal cords vibrating up against Demir's hand, he always enjoyed a hand around his throat.

"Don't tempt me."

He replied, sounding quite serious, he had debated trying to pick up a regular and he regretted not going to the local kink convention, he bet he would have found someone there.

"Gotta be able to pass for human before going regular."

He was getting better at shifting his body to exclude his tail and horns but his tail had a nasty habit of coming back when he got over excited.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:40 am

"Ask Zuri to spread it around his circle. He's almost suppernatural exclusive. I'm sure he'd be able to find someone you can spread your legs for," Demir suggested.

Liq gave a llittle hum. "I can have Rai look out for someone. She gets a lot of people in the shop, and we're in touch with quite a few people around the world that might draw interest."

"You like that?" His hand gave Demir's throat a brief squeeze. "I know what we want... Boys, wouldn't you just love to see Doc finger himself?"

Liq grinned and gave a nod. "Wouldn't miss an opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:48 am

Silt gave a wary smile but took a drink.

"Now I really feel like I'm trying to whore myself out."

He replied with a laugh, nothing like having your friends pimp you out.

The brief squeeze was met with Doc moaning, his eyes sliding shut as his breathing got a little heavier with arousal.

His eyes fluttered open as he looked over at Liq, then Silt and finally looking up at Demir.

They wanted him to finger himself at a crowded beach party.

His cock twitched with delighted anticipation as his legs spread apart as far as they could with his jeans still half on, giving the men a glance at his hungry little hole.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:53 am

Both men snorted.

"Isn't that what you're trying to do, Doll-face?"

Demir nuzzled against the side of Doc's head and pressed a kiss to the shell of Doc's ear. "We want it nice and slow. Tease yourself so much you're writhing in spot."

Liq reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He sent Rai a quick text: Watching someone being made to finger themselves for us. Thinking of you x

"You'll have to be quiet," Liq added. "I dont think anyone outside of this group knows whats going on." He knew just pointing that out would get to Doc. How loud would that information make him?
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:00 am

Better not touch that cock of yours, I wanna see how pent up you are when you get here xx He got back a few moments later, even at a distance she could torment him.

Doc gave a struggled moan, no one knew yet, the group of people around him were the only shield he had against a large number of prying eyes.

That knowledge made his hands and breath tremble.

Slowly he brought his fingers to his mouth and gave them a generous suck before lowering them down his body slowly, lifting his hips to avoid filling himself with sand.

Doing so gave their little group and even better few of his exposed lower half. His fingers pressed to his ring, slowly, tortuously tracing it, applying a little pressure but not enough to push into himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 am

Cruel bitch. Liq held up his phone and angled it so he could take a picture of Doc's body, sans his face. He sent it to Rai. How am I supposed to stop frm touching myself when I'm watching this?

Demir grinned. He couldn't really see Doc fingering hismelf from this position, but watching his changing facial expressions and seeing how his cock reacted to the situation was enough.

"Come on, Doll, we wanna hear you struggle, too." The Shifter grinned and let his hand drift. He pinched and twisted his nipple through his shirt. "Don't be quiet on our account."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 am

Shit, that's hot. Tell ya what, you can touch yourself, only if you can shoot your load on his body and send me a pic. Red-heads are hot!

She was clearly enjoying the thought of Liq standing over the scene he had snapped a photo of, catching sight of the ends of Doc's hair in the photo.

Doc cried out softly as he pushed his fingers slowly into himself and Demir twisted his nipple, he hadn't been expecting the sudden contact.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:16 am

Liq gave a grin. "Rai has a request."

He leaned forwards, holding hs phone out for Demir to see. "I get to have my fun here, if I get to come on Doc. What do you say?"

The tiger hummed. "Well, that's his choice. What do you say, Doll? Do you want Liq jerking off at the sight of you? Do you want his appreciation for your hot little body dripping over your stomach and thighs?" he purred in the Witch's ear.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

Doc looked up from his position writhing and slowly fingering himself in the sand.

His eyes were hooded with lust and he gave a small whine as Demir's words.

He had wanted to get with Liq for almost a year now but the man had turned him down at the club, now he had his chance to get some sort of play out of him.

His free hand tentatively reached up and gripped the bottom of his shirt, pushing it up his stomach as far as he could without exposing his runes.

This was the most of his torso that he had exposed in a long time, his flat stomach was lined with lean, defined muscle.

He nodded his head as he looked up at Liq, muttering something in a language that definitely wasn't English as he pushed his fingers in deep, causing himself to moan as his cheeks flushed from the attention.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:28 am

"Already speaking in tongues for us?" Demir chuckled softly. His nails scraped over the head of Doc's member again.

Liq licked his lips as he dropped to his knees in front of Doc. He fiddled with his phone for a moment, beginning recording and holding his phone up as he undid his jeans with his free hand and pulled out his pierced member.

He ran his thumb over the two piercings at the head of his cock, showing his appreciation for them before he began to stroke himself.

"Aren't you going to join in, Doll-face? Make it a real party," Demir coaxed, grinning at Silt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Beach Party
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next