Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Beach Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

[O] Beach Party - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Doc couldn't help but lick his lips at that thought, he knew Demir must be into some kinky shit, but he didn't expect the man to play on his own desires so well.

The promise of a night long fuck marathon silenced his grievances fairly quickly.

Demir already knew where he lived so he started walking, he wanted to get home as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Demir slapped Doc's ass as the Witch passed him, turning to grin and wave at the crowd before following after him.

"What fun things do we have at your house to play with, my little slut?"

He wasn't quiet as he asked that question. Anyone lurking in the dark would be able to hear. He was making a point of playing with Doc's exhibitionism hard.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Doc's enjoyment of Demir's playing was evident, his cock stood tall and hard as ever, all those eyes on him made him shiver, it was like some taboo thing to be so open sexually.

It was a thrill.

"You'll have to see when we get there."

He replied with a grin, he still have that hook in the roof for suspension bondage plus a draw full of various toys and trinkets.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 pm

"I can't plot a night of fun if I don't know what equipment I have at my disposal, Doll."

Demir smirked. "Spill the beans or I'll just have you spill over the pavement adn go home to my own bed for the night," the threatened with a deep purr.

He wouldn't do that, but he could make Doc think he would.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Deacon's eyes narrowed at that threat, he would drag Demir to his bed by his pubes if he had to.

He was not being left unsated, not after all that.

He tried to remember what he owned.

"There's a suspension hook above my bed, various bondage stuff, ropes, cuffs, harnesses, collars, leads."

He replied, shutting his eyes and remembering what he stuffed into that cupboard.

"Beads, plugs, cock rings, few dildos, ben wa balls, couple of masturbators... oh and uh..."

His cheeks flushed a little, it had been an impulse buy, he had been a little lonely at the time...

"Got a fucking machine."

He admited, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 pm

Demir purred softly. He was getting a few snippits of ideas in his mind.

The Tiger pressed against Doc's back, forcing the two of them to a stop as one hand slid over Doc's hips to caress his member.

"If I wasn't so intent on fucking your ass all night ymself, I'd set that machine on you and see just how many times I could make you come. Maybe another time."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Doc quivered, it was night time but that in no way meant the streets would be abandoned and here he was, stood with his cock out, being stroked and tormented.

"Good, because I'd prefer your cock over a plastic one."

He admitted, his cheeks hadn't lost any of their colour during this walk, he was still embarrassed and hugely aroused.

"If I can still walk by tomorrow and setting you into the machine."

He wanted to be motionless for days.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:53 pm

Demir chuckled deeply in Doc's ear, pinch the head of his arousal firmly.

"If you put me in that machine, you're going to have one horny Tiger pining after you when you let me free." He licke Doc's ear gently.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Deacon gave a small laugh.

"It's cute that you'd assume I'd ever be letting you off."

If he didn't get what he wanted tonight, Demir was staying on that machine for the rest of his unnaturally long life.

"That way is fastest."

He nodded toward and alley that led directly to the pub. As much as he was enjoying being on show, he wanted to fuck, like animals.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Demir felt a sharp stab of arousal.

He couldn't help his own love for anal rearing its head at that threat.

"You'd have to sate my cock at some point during that time." He bit down sharply on Doc's ear before they began forwards again.

His pace was a little hurried.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:04 pm

"Says the man who would be strapped down?"

He wouldn't be sating Demir at any point if the man messed with him tonight, either he got fucked until he was biting the pillow or he would make Demir suffer for it.

Deacon matched the shifter's speed until the pub came into sight.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:07 pm

"You go on ahead. You're going to collar yourself and lube up a plug. Pick any plug you like. When I get there, I want you kneeling in front of the door with the collar around your throat and the plug in your hands."

He turned Doc around and leaned forwards to kiss him deeply.

"Now go, be quick."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Deacon smiled at the order and gave a small nod, heading off to his apartment quickly.

It only took a few minutes for him to get to his loft.

He opened it up, stumbled inside and searched for what he had been told to get, the collar was easy enough, he only had two of those, he went for the black leather, buckling around his throat before searching for a good plug, this was always the hardest decision but he decided on a weighted, ribbed silicon plug and lubed it well before placing himself in a kneeling position on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Demir's pace was fairly slow, giving Doc plenty of time to get together everything he needed to.

When he stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind him, his eyes dropped to Doc. "Good boy. Come here." He reached out to grasp Doc's collar, pulling him gently forwards as he released himself from his jeans. "Open your mouth."

He dropped his jeans and kicked them aside, along with the flipflops he'd been wearing on his feet.

"You've got a choice to make. You've got until you make me come to decide which option to take." He ran hs hands through Doc's long hair, fingers teasing through it. "You can either use that plug on me now and we can get straight to fucking you into the matress. Or, you can plug yourself and I'll tease you to orgasm then fuck you into the matress afterwards."

Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Deacon gave a soft groan as he was pulled forward by his collar, he loved that feeling of being pulled around by a snug length of leather around his throat.

His lips parted obediently as he took Demir's member into his mouth, giving him a generous suck.

The taste of your own body on someone else's cock was never a taste you became use to, but Deacon gave a deep purr, the taste of heady and almost intoxicating.

That was a difficult choice to make, but he thought about the plug he had chose, it had loose weights inside of it, every movement that Demir made would make the weights rock and it would wiggle inside of him.

He could only imagine what kind of a fucking he would get if he caused Demir to be more aroused.

His own hand stroked over the man's cheeks, caressing them, his fingers dipping between them as he grazed them against the shifter's entrance, his fingers slick from the lube.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm

"Made a decision already?" he purred as Doc's fingers teased his entrance.

"For this you can have control. How do you want me while you're plugging me?" Taking control of your own plugging was dull. This was one of the only things that Demir would give up control of.

"Do you want to make me come first and tease me back to arousal, or should we get straight to it, Doll?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 pm

He just looked up at Demir as the man spoke, still bobbing his head, giving the man's tip a generous suck.

Slowly he shook his head, his stormy eyes sparkling with excitement as he smirked around the man's arousal.

He had already decided how this was happening.

His arm banded around Demir's waist as he pulled him closer, Deacon's nose pressing up against the man's pelvis, his arousal sliding down the witch's throat, he struggled around it for a second but settled quickly.

The plug pressed up against Demir's entrance, stroking it slowly, trapping the man between the plug and his mouth as he sucked him firmly, twisting the plug slowly, allowing only the tip of it to slowly part his ring.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Demir took a half step closer when he was guided to, eyes sliding shut as Doc struggled to take his entire member.

Shit.

He bit his lip as his hand clenched tightly in Doc's long hair.

He gave a long, low groan, no louder than a whisper of breath as his entrance was stroked with the plugs lubed tip. His hips rocked slowly pushing forwards into Doc's mouth then pulling back a little. The tip of the plug pushed further into his entrance with his backwards motion.

"Even when you have control, you're a needy little slut, Doll. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Deacon wanted what he wanted and he knew with Demir if he didn't assert himself every once in a while then he would be left waiting for his desires for a long time.

He wanted Demir to feel pleasure and desire. He wanted to pull out the Shifter's basic animal instincts.

When Demir called him a slut he thrust the plug forward roughly, forcing the man to take the length of it quickly before slowly pulling it back out again and inching it in.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:01 am

He grunted, hips rocking forwards on instinct when the plug was thrust into him roughly.

"I suppose I'm being a needy little slut, too." He coulldn't stop the way his hips were rocking against the plug, wanting to feel more of it.

His fingers weaved through Doc's hair.

"Do you think we'lll even make it to the bedroom before the need to fuck you becoms too much?"
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:05 am

That sentiment made the man smirk, Demir really wanted to fuck it, he had to admit, it was a little bit of an ego boost.

His teeth slowly dragged down Demir's shaft as he pushed the plug into him at the same rate, twisting it as he sucked on the man's head.

Once the plug was in place be gripped Demir's hips and pushed him back a step, just enough for the weights in the plug to start moving, so he was clued into what Doc had just stuck in him.

A wide grin spread across his lips, Dem was going to enjoy, or hate those.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

Demir stepped back smoothly as he was pushed, but faltered with a loud groan when the plug moved inside of it. He grunted a curse under his breath.

Fuck, that felt incredible.

"You, up. Now." He wasn't even finished grunting his one-word demands when his fingers curled in Doc's collar and dragged him upwards.

His mouth was marsh as it pressed against Doc's in a rough, demanding kiss. His hands slid into the back of his open jeans, groping his ass as he yanked him forwards, pressing Doc firmly against his body.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 am

Deacon gave a deep, satisfied purr, he thought Demir would enjoy that.

Though he wouldn't have guessed just how much.

He made a strangled grunt as he was yanked upwards, startled by the man's sudden actions.

Deacon's kiss was just as demanding as he surrendered to Demir's assault on his lips, his tongue invading the man's mouth as he bit, sucked and licked Demir's bottom lip, catching it between his teeth as his body was pulled flush against him.

With no humans around they could be rougher with one another, Deacon drew first blood as he bit the lip trapped between his teeth sharply, causing it to split.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 am

Demir hissed when his lip was split.

He yanked down Doc's jeans so roughly that he heard a tear of fabric. He was sure Doc's hip would have a red mark from the waistband of his jeans catching on his skin.

He spared just a single stroke to Doc's pale backside before slapping it hard. His hand burned white-hot as it gripped Doc's thigh, yanking it upwards as he thrust roughly against Doc.

His little movements each caused the weights to move around inside his plug.

"Dirty whore," he breathed in Doc's ear as he span around, shoving the man firmly against the door. He couldn't wait to get to the bedroom. He pushed Doc's thigh up, pushing it against his chest. His other hand soon moved to grab Doc's other thigh, hoisting his leg up around his waist, keeping Doc off the ground with a bruising grip and his hips rocking firmly against Doc's own. "You're not going to move for days."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:54 am

Doc hissed as the denim grazed against his hips, leaving an angry fabric burn across his pale flesh.

He couldn't help but cry out from the slap, his nails biting into Demir's shoulders roughly, the skin of his backside was burning, the sting lingering.

Demir was moving like a force of nature and Doc was getting caught up in it, his body being manipulated to suit the Shifter's desires.

He grunted loudly as his back hit the door, his half naked body suspended and trapped against Demir's, his leg hooked around the man's waist, drawing him in close.

"That better be a promise," he warned, his lips crashing down against Demir's again, his hands moving to grip the bottom of his shirt, yanking it over his head in one swift movement.

Demir knew, they were in the privacy of his loft so he wanted to be naked, the shifted hadn't seen him naked before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Beach Party
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next