Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O] Beach Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[O] Beach Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:28 pm

"Doc, babe, what has you calling little old me?" came a feminine voice.

A naked body came into view as the woman strolled past the screen to sit down on the couch. Her cock and breasts bounced a little as she sat in the plush seat.

Her curiosity froze on her face as soon as she actually got a look at his face. "Is my master being a dirty boy?" Elise crooned, crossing one leg over the other.

Demir listened to the woman's voice as he stroked Doc's backside slowly.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:33 pm

Deacon's face flushed brightly as soon as he heard the voice, his deep gaze turning up to the screen as he gave a muffled whined.

He was painfully aroused, his cock pressing up against the log he was mounted across.

"Elise..."

He murmured, biting on his lower lip as he squirmed,

"Evening."

Trying to play this off nonchalantly wasn't going to work, he knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:38 pm

"Good evening."

The woman licked her lips slowly; clearly she was enjoying the little show. "I don't know whether to feel insulted or not, Babe. You haven't talked to me in months and now you're only talking to me to get off."

Demir slid two fingers into Doc, thrusting them deeply before pressing oh-so-ngelty against his prostate. His finger started moving slowly, barely stroking it.

"Oh, are your cheeks flushing? That's delicious," Elise crooned. She loved seeing her old teacher so turned on. "I haven't seen you this flushed since I spilled tht aphrodesiac potion all over you all those years ago. Accidentally, of course."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Deacon's lips parted in a silent moan, a few struggled pants escaping as his prostate was pushed against gently, his body tensed and slowly relaxed, his frustration was climbing.

"I-uh."

His voice cracked a little, as he tried to focus on what he was saying.

"He called you."

He murmured through gritted teeth as his fingers dug into the sand beneath him, he felt like he needed something to cling to.

Doc gave the woman a soft glare, he wanted to deny that he was flushed but his face felt hot, he was embarrassed and exposed, in public, with no where to hide.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:47 pm

"I suppose I'll have to thank him for calling on your behalf. It's really been too long."

Elise gave a delicate shiver when Doc's face twisted and his jaw clenched. Seeing him so frustrated was a wonderful sight. She could feel her cock twitching to life slowly as she watched him.

"Is he treating you well, Babe?" she asked as she allowed one hand to stroke over her chest and find a nipple.

"I'm treating him very well, Doll-face," Demir promised, pressing more firmly on Doc's prostate before easing up.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:51 pm

This time when Doc's lips parted he did give a soft moan, his brows furrowing as he tried to contain himself.

His arousal was throbbing and threatening to end their fun too soon.

Deacon gave a little nod as Elise questioned him, he rested his head on his hands, letting his eyes slide shut, hiding for a moment as he got his body under control.

He hadn't been this turned on in a long time, probably as long as Elise had suggested, his body was actually trembling in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 pm

"I didn't say you could look away from me." Elise's voice was short and sharp. She'd had experience with an embarrassed, aroused Doc before. She knew how to deal with him.

"You're going to sit and watch as I play with my pretty new breasts. I got them to be admired and who's better to admire them than a horny slut getting finger fucked?" She continued to tease her nipples with delicate fingers as her cock began to harden against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Reluctantly he looked back up at Elise, last time he had tried to hide from her, he had been spanked raw, he knew better.

Deacon gave a pained whine as he watched her, the breasts were new. He remembered his time with Elise, when she had spilled that potion on him, she had fucked him bloody because he simply could not be sated.

He felt like that now, that similar feeling of barely being able to hold out, of being so turned on that he wanted to sob in frustration.

"Please..."

He slurred, his words coming out in a language Elise would understand but Demir would not.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 pm

"I can't do anything for you, Babe. We're not even on the same continent.," Elise giggled.

She jerked her chin then gave a breasthy moan as she twisted her nipples a little. "Plead with your little boytoy over there. Don't you want him to fuck you nice and hard?"

Demir's fingers cruelly pulled out of Doc and he returned to stroking his backside, occasionally letting the tips of his fingers graze Doc's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:04 pm

At Elise's prompt he looked over his shoulder and up at Demir, his face was flushed, he hadn't looked his utterly desperate last time they had fuck.

Demir was driving him to the edge and he was losing it.

"Please....fuck me."

He moaned, pressing his ass up for the man, he wanted it hard and rough until he forgot his own name.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Demir leaned down to press a kiss against Doc's entrance. His tongue flicked over it a couple of times before he pulled back.

"Spread yourself for me. Show me how much your ass wants me and I might consider fucking you like you want me to."

That got a laugh from Elise. "You have such a cruel friend. I would already be balls deep in you by now if that were me, babe. I never had any restraint when it came to you. That's why I had that accident with the potion."
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Deacon gave small moans as his entrance was licked his back arching, inviting Demir to play with him.

The man's words made him purse his lips but he reached back, spreading his cheeks apart and showing the man his lustful hole, which gaped open a little from being fingered, opened up perfectly to be fucked.

Deacon gave a whine at Elise's words, that could well be the reason he struggled so much with teasing, he was so used to being desired and fucked mercilessly, not being forced to hold out and wait.

Watching the woman he couldn't help but wish she was here, she knew how to fuck him into exhaustion.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:21 pm

"So fucking greedy." Demir slapped Doc's cheek firmly then leant back a little, just watching Doc for a moment. The sight really was something.

The Shifter moved, presing himself against Doc's back and slowly pushing himself into him. He wasn't brutal at all with hs pace; just tender and slow. Exactly what Doc didn't want.

Demir was in a real teasing mood.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Deacon groaned as he was slapped, writhing in place as his gaze looked over all the people only a small distance away from them, then back to Elise.

Being watched, it had all his senses heightened.

He moaned as he was pushed into then waited, laying there looking at Elise, his expression slowly shifting, looking disappointed and frustrated, his lips pursing at the tenderness.

It was last time all over again.

The Witch slumped over in the sand, a soft sob sounding, he couldn't handle frustration.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:29 pm

"I've always loved all those expressions you pull," Elise purred. "That's why I liked you on your back. I could watch every expression you pulled as I fucked you into the ground."

Demir could only hold himself back for a few slow thrusts before he couldn't keep himself in check any more.

He gripped Doc's hip with a bruising force as he thrust hard into the man.

That sob had been his undoing.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Deacon's head nearly plowed into the sand with the force that Demir rammed into him.

His mouth gaped open and his eyes went wide as the shock of the impact set in, a cry sounding from the man which was sure to draw attention from those around him.

His hands slid from holding his cheeks apart and pressed to the ground, trying to keep himself from being slammed into the sand face first, instead holding himself up against the log.

"Demir..."

He moaned out the man's name, his hips pressing back against him, he wanted everything the man could offer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Not long after attention was drawn to Doc, the man was surrounded with curious party-goes.

A few shouted out insults and slurs. A few shouted out suggestions.

Watching had even sent one or two into their own play, kissing and groping each other.

Demir ignored everyone around him, content to just fuck Doc into the sand. Elise herself didnt seen interested in the crowd. She just continued to play with her own body as she watched Doc's expression twist.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Deacon was so aware of all the people crowded around them, he'd glance up at them sheepishly, driven by both the positive and negative comments.

His noises came freely now, he had already been heard so he allowed himself to moan and cry out as his body needed to.

His body was slick with sweat, sand clinging to him as his body jolted with each thrust.

Bruises were already forming on his hip bones from Demir's grip and his body hitting into the log beneath them.

His breathing came in heavy pants and his thighs trembled from the rough treatment.

The man cried out loudly, his head tossing back, from one particularly brutal thrust that had his hardened around slam down against the log it was trapped against.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Demir and Elise were silent besides the little noises they were making. Demir grunted softly in Doc's ear while Elise gave light moans and little gasps.

No one in the crowd moved towards the pair. It was obvious on a couple faces that they wanted to, but there was a nervousness involved. No one was comfortable enough with stepping forwards.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 pm

"Harder..."

Deacon slurred, his body was nearly at it's limit, already he could feel and aching in his lower back, he was going to be tender after this.

Still, he wanted it rougher, he wanted Demir's nails against his skin, his teeth.

He wanted to be consumed by lust.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:16 pm

"Not here," he grunted softly.

There were too many humans around for him to do much more than this. They could take their party elsewhere after this.

In fact, Demir would have to insist. He had a fair bit planned for the evening that wouldn't be taking place at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:19 pm

He had forgotten where they were, who was watching them.

Not that he could muster up the sense to care at this point, all he knew was what his body wanted.

Still, not here implied that there would be more than this tonight.

He moaned as they continued to move, being as pent up as he was, he didn't expect to last much longer.

"Demir..."

He moaned in warning, his body was going to give in soon.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 pm

It took a herculean effort to pull out od Doc and slap the man's ass sharply.

"Up. Grab your phone," he ordered in a rough voice.

Demir's hands dropped to his jeans, tucking himself back into them.
Back to top Go down
Deacon O'Cain

Deacon O'Cain

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 pm

Deacon collapsed against the log as Demir pulled away from him.

"What?"

He panted, his body trembling, he was so painfully close to the edge but he could feel it slipping away from the lack of contact.

He glared up at Demir like a pissed off cat as he grudgingly grabbed the phone and pulled up his pants.

Looking down at his own arousal as he zipped it behind the denim prison of his jeans, he couldn't help but wince as he moved.

"Why did you stop?"

He growled, orgasm denial was something he detested immensely.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:27 pm

"Ah-ah." He reached out to unzip Doc's jeans again, pulling his member out so his cock and balls were on display.

"We're walking through town like this. Then you're going to take me back to your place and we'll fuck all night long," he promised in a low voice.

"Now walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O] Beach Party   [O] Beach Party - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[O] Beach Party
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next