Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Get that Beach Body

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:22 am

He gasped at the tug of his hair. The tongue against his teeth felt foreign and strange but so good. He slide his own past it and into Fleck's parted mouth, brushing against the human teeth.

He felt a shift below as Fleck pressed his hips against his. A whimper escaped his throat. He pulled back from the kiss. His face flushed and his lips glistening and slightly bruised.

"I will say we are in public."

He didn't remove his hands from Fleck's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:24 am

"And I say you are definitely edible."

He dipped down to press a quick kiss to Dick's lips again, then further down to kiss his neck a couple times.

"Very edible," he murmured into the pale skin of Dick's neck.

But he pulled back a little, trying not to let himself be any more tempted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:35 am

The vampire whimpered and stretched his neck further, exposing more flushed skin. He was completely undone by Fleck.

Another small moan escaped his lips as Fleck's hips pulled away releasing the pressure on his. He wasn't them closer again. He didn't mean to press his hips up, they seemed to move on their own.

His hands slide down to gently touch the jugular. He could feel the rhythm underneath his fingertips. It almost matched how fast his was going.

"I think you are the edible one." A joke that would be lost on Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:39 am

"How 'bout we agree that we're both edible?"

Fleck pushed himself up so he was knelt up, straddling Dick's thighs.

"And that we nee to calm it back down to PG on the beach." He knew the beach was a common place for a little less than PG stuff, but Fleck really didn't want to get too carried away out here.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:45 am

"Agreed and I agree again."

Although looking at Fleck straddled on top of him all he wanted to do was pull him back down for another kiss.

He tried to focus his mind on something else.

Twisting his body slightly he looked up at the very sad looking pastries.

"Just so you know; I spent a lot of money on those."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:46 am

"Sorry." The grin he offered up was sheepish.

"Next time I'll get the snacks?" he offered. It was the least he could do after destroying this evenings snacks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 am

"I feel sorry doesn't quite cut it."

With new found confidence he turned the tables. Rolling them over so it was him pinning Fleck. He made quick work of restraining Fleck's wrists. Then moving his legs so it was his thighs straddling the human.

"As you said you could get snacks are for next time, but that would mean we would have none for today. And if I recall, someone already had these. I, who brought them, had none."

Cheeks still red he gave Fleck devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:15 pm

Fleck blew a strand of hair out of his face when he was pinned down.

"What could I possibly do to make up for my sins?" he asked with an over dramatic flourish in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:24 pm

"Hmm... Let me think... Oh! I know."

His grin grew wider.

"If I recall, certain someone has a certain weakness."

He released one of Fleck's wrists to run his fingers up and down Fleck's ribs experimentally.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Fleck blanched and jerked violently when Dick's fingers descended to his ribs.

"No! No no no. No!!"

His body twisted, trying to get away from Dick's hand as his now free hand snatched at Dick's wrist to try and stop him from tickling him any more.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Dick laughed in delight. His hand easily pulling out of Fleck's grasp to assault his ribs more.

"I believe this is a suitable punishment. Although the word 'no' is not what I am looking for."

He swapped hands. Pinning Fleck's free one down to release the other one.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Fleck shrieked a very un-manly sound when he was pinned down and teased again.

His body arched again, wriggling violently as he tried to get away fro Dick. He had to hand it to him, Dick was stronger than he looked. This sort of violent squirming usually had his brothers backing away because they couldnt hold him down.

"N-no! S-sorry. Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

His cheeks were hurting from how large his grin was. Although, he was sure Fleck's cheeks hurt more.

"I don't quite understand. I think you need to spell it out to me."

Watching him squirm underneath him was just too cute. He decided to give him a slightly more fair advantage and release both of Fleck's wrists. It also meant he now had two hands to tickle with.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Freedom at last!

Fleck wasted no time throwing himself up into a sitting position, still wriggling a little, but in enough control that he could throw his arms around Dick and hold him still.

His large arms flexed around Dick's body, holding him tightly enough to keep him mostly still.

His lips found Dick's cheek and he peppered the skin there with little kisses. "Sorry, I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:46 pm

He was taken by surprised as Fleck sat up and Flung his arms around him, binding Dick's arms to his body. It must be fore growing up in such a large family. Trained you up in what to do in a attack like this.

Dick giggled, eyes squinting as little kisses were pressed against his cheek.

"It's okay. I forgive you. The punishment was good enough."

He wriggled his fingers from where they were down beside his sides.

"Or was it?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:49 pm

"Hopefully its good enough."

His kisses move downwards, grazing gently over his jaw and neck.

Good enough, hopefully, that Dick would take a second and read their position. Like this Dick was straddling Fleck's lap. Fleck's arms loosen a little, going from hugging him tight like some sort of beefy koala, to letting his hands rest lightly at Dick's hips.

His lips brush over Dick's neck again.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Dick's breath hitched as the kisses travelled down to his neck. The confidence he was feeling only moments ago turning into nothing but mush.

His arms curled around the back Fleck's neck again. Fingers finding their way to thread themselves into the hair.

"I thought we were keeping it PG?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:58 pm

"Maybe PG-13," he amended against Dick's throat.

His tongue laps out to taste the skin, and he'd glad Dick hadn't rolled around in the sand too much.

As sexy as making out on the beach is, getting a mouthful of sand while you're doing said exercise is definitely not so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 pm

He let out a small groan, fists balling and pulling at the bleached hair. Even feeling Fleck puff hot breath on his neck sent shivers down his spine.

He pressed his face into the crook of Fleck's neck. Pampering it with small kisses as Fleck did to his cheek. He hoped to get a similar reaction.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:08 pm

The little noise Fleck gave when Dick's lips brushed over his neck was lewd.

And, despite how quiet that noise was, it bought Fleck to life as if it had been a gunshot sounding right in his ear.

He pulled back a little and reached up to scratch the back of his head a little awkwardly.

"Yeah, here might not be the place."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Fleck pulling back pulled Dick to reality too. He glanced around himself consciously. It was deserted, but his cheeks still had a blush of embarrassment.

"I think we need to dunk ourselves in some very cold water. Preferably icy."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Fleck inhaled sharply and winced, like the idea physically pained him.

"How about we not and say we did?" In a household as big as his family's, cold showers were a necessity if you wanted to get clean, and they weren't the most pleasant thing in the world.

"I'll keep my hands to myself if you keep yours to yourself. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:19 pm

He laughed a little.

"Sure."

His hand curled a piece of loose hair around his ear and found the shell on the ground incredibly interesting.

"Though I may have some difficulty."

Years of sexual repression meant he very much wanted to jump Fleck right now.

Last edited by Richard on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:21 pm

"Well, we'll have to try PG interaction." Fleck grinned and laughed, ruffling the few loose hairs draping over his shoulders.

"We took long enough," he commented after a little while.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:25 pm

Dick played with the rings on his fingers.

"Sorry about that."

In all honesty he didn't know what took him so long. Fleck we a wonderful guy. He proved himself time and time again how genuine and caring he was. Dick was sure there wasn't a bad bone in his body.

Dick huffed, a little frustrated with himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Get that Beach Body
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next