Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Get that Beach Body

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

[C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm

"Takes two to dance around a subject so spectacularly."

Speaking of dancing around subjects, there was an elephant sat on the beach that would need to be broached eventually.

Fleck was okay with dancing around the elephant for a little longer, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 pm

He smiled and gratefully pressed a kiss against Fleck's forehead. As Fleck so often did to his.

"Maybe we should focus our mind on something else? Like the abandoned pastries?"

He looked behind himself where the pastries still were covered in sand. A couple of birds seemed to have flocked them to enjoy a feast.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Fleck's eyes slid to the sad state of what was supposed to be their treats.

"Not a lot we can do for them now."

Covered in sand as they were, they were only good for the birds. What a damned shame.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm

"I was going to suggest putting them in the bin," a gull flew off with one of the chocolate pastries, "there is no point now."

He eyed his bag.

"I should probably get that before they start searching through it."

He lifted himself up from Fleck - as much as it pained up. The gulls squawked at him and flew off to a safe distance. picking up his bag he brushed off the sand before rummaging through it. He pulled out a large blanket.

"I did bring this so we won't get sandy."

He eyed Fleck up and down. It seemed the taller one is worst off then Dick from their rolling around in the sand.

"But I guess there is no point now."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Fleck stretched his legs out in front of him as he watched Dick rescue his bag from the birds.

"I think I might need to be renamed the sandman at this point."

He brushed some sand off his broad shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:48 pm

He laughed a little as he made his back to Fleck.

"Okay, but don't sit on my blanket then."

He laid it out then dusted himself out the best he could. He really fancied a shower right now. The grains of sand were irritating.

He sat down on the blanket and rummaged through his bag again. This time he pulled out a bottle wine and a few bottles of cider. He also pulled out some lemonade in case they fancied something non-alcoholic.

"These were to go with our pastries, but someone had to go and tackle me to the ground."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:51 pm

"Banished to the sand heap? Oh, that hurts me." He countered his words with a teasing grin and didn't bother moving from his spot.

If he wasn't allowed on the blanket, then there was no point moving.

"Guilty." His broad shoulders shrugged, sending a litter of sand particles falling from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 pm

He grinned back at Fleck, leaning forward on his arm.

"What if I told you that there may be more food in the bad?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:02 pm

"I'd have to say that I might have to kiss you again."

Fleck leaned forwards reaching for a bottle of cider.

He hooked the indent in the ring that he wore on his middle finger over the cap of the bottle and shifted his hand, pulling off the cap. The ring had been a gift from eldest brother and it actually came in handy a lot. Especially when he was out and about boozing.

He lifted the bottle to his lips and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:08 pm

He had to tear his eyes away from Fleck's Adam's apple as it bobbed bob. All thoughts on pressing his lips against it were squashed. They were keeping PG.

"Well, I guess you wont find out then. Only people on the blanket get food."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Fleck grunted as he took another sip and gestured, pointing at Dick with the hand holding his cider bottle.

"Now that's just not fair," he muttered when he'd swallowed his mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:16 pm

He grinned.

"Life's not fair."

He dug into the bag, making a show of searching though it, before pulling out a plastic wine glass. He filled it with the white then took a sip himself. It was deliciously sweet, with hints of peach and mango.

"Besides it is not like I banned you from the blanket. Sand is banned from the blanket."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:19 pm

"Did you miss people asking me to bring them a dream?"

He raised his free hand to run a hand through his sandy hair, dislodging more crap from it, but still leaving masses in it.

"I'm all sand now."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:27 pm

"Well, you mustn't be very good at giving dreams considering that no one has asked."

Which really was untrue. Dick was sure he was going to have very interesting dreams tonight thanks to Fleck.

"Well then Mr. Sandman, it was good doing business with you but I can't let you onto this blanket. I guess I will have to eat the food all by myself."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:29 pm

Fleck barked a laugh. "Rude!"

He leaned forwards, snagging Dick's ankle and dragging him off the blanket, and across the sand until Dick was almost in his lap.

Fleck stole a quick peck.

"Now you're sand, too. Either neither of us are eating, or you've got to amend your rules."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 pm

Dick yelled in surprises as he was dragged through the sand. The plastic glass flying out of his hand and was now just as sandy as Fleck and himself.

He glared at Fleck, arms crossed. Even a kiss couldn't budge it.

"I guess neither of us are eating then." He said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:35 pm

"Look at that pout!"

He stole another kiss from those plumped up lips.

He ruffled Dick's hair, then took another sip of his cider.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:41 pm

It was a little harder to be grumpy when his boyfriend kisses him and ruffles his hair.

He sat up, grimacing as sang fell out of his shirt.

"You made me waste my pastries. Now you made me waste my wine."

He rested his hands either side of Fleck's ribs and gently tapped them.

"That is even more unforgivable."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:43 pm

"Little alkie," Fleck teased.

"You'll survive without half a glass of wine, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:48 pm

"I really don't think I will."

He gave Fleck the same devilish grin for earlier. His fingers' tapping quicker and with more pressure on Fleck's ribs.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Fleck began squirming just a little. he had the forethought to put down his bottle before Dick did anything cruel.

"I really think you will."

His long fingers curled around Dick's wrists.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:57 pm

He could suddenly see why people enjoy teasing him so much. Watching someone else squirm was cute.

"Nope. I won't."

He twisted his hands free from Fleck's grasp and attacked his rips for the second time today. This time a little more ferociously.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Fleck jerked and gasped when he was tickled, wriggling backwards again, trying to get away from Dick.

"No! No no."

He fell backwards, landing flat on his back with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:05 am

"Yes yes yes!"

His hands were faster this time. Avoiding Fleck's hands if they made a grab or pushing an arm out the way if they tried to block his ribs.

"I distinctly remember telling you to spell out a certain word before hand."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 12:08 am

"You're - AH - so cruel!"

He wriggled, cheeks flushing red as he tried desperately to get away. He chewed on his lip, whining loudly to stop himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Get that Beach Body   [C] Get that Beach Body - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Get that Beach Body
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next